Promised Future

Por danka0529

* BOOK TREE OF DAMAGE PAST* Celeste De Luca has fully healed from her psychological scars, trying to move on... Más

Intro and Warnings!
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Epilogue
Writer's message
UPDATE!!

Chapter Two

330 5 0
Por danka0529

Celeste walked out of the bathroom and slowly walked passe the king size bed that was looking out at the beautiful blue ocean, the sun was up and hot, walking out on the patio she smiled at she walked towards the lounger where Aaron was laying. Celeste stood beside Aaron and gently touched his bear shoulder, taking in a breath as he looked up at her.

"Falling a sleep in the sun is a bad idea" she let out, Aaron let out a hum as he reached for her hand.

"I wouldn't fall asleep in the sun if I my wife would give me more than three hours of sleep at night" he let out, A big smile showed up on her face as she looked at the view.

"You don't stop me, so just as much your fault" she let out. Aaron sat up and put his legs on each side of the lounger.

"Been here for three days and still can't believe the view of this place" Aaron let out as he looked out.

The day after their wedding, Celeste and Aaron left for there Honeymoon to Bora Bora where they were going to stay for the next two weeks, For the past three days the couple stayed locked in the room and consumated their union on every surface of the bungalow.

"Gab sent a email" Celeste let out, Aaron gently pulled her down on the lounger. Celeste sat between his legs her back againts his chest as he sat back in the lounger.

"How's Jack?" Aaron asked as he started to roam her body, Celeste let out a involentary moanat the touch.

"Good, keeping her and Octavia busy"

"That's good" He said as he whispered in her ears making her get goosbumps all over her body. Aaron roamed his hands down her front, one hand stopping at her right breast as he started to message it pushing the fabric of her bikini top over and rolled her nipple between his fingers. Snaking his other hand down and sliding his fingers under the fabric of the bikini bottom. Gently doing circled with his middle finger on her clit. Celeste let out a moan as she moved her hips to get more friction.

"So impatient" Aaron whispered before sucking on her neck.

"I thought you were tired?" she let out, Aaron hummed.

"Rather play with you than sleep" he let out as he rubbed her before slidding his middle finger in.

"so wet for me already" he let out in a growl in her ear. Celeste let out a sharp breath as Aaron added another finger in her. Slowly pumping in and out as he put his thumb on her clit and started making circles.

"God, that feels so good" Celeste let out as she moved her hips with Aaron's movements, Aaron snaked his free hand up and wrapped it around her neck. Planting a kiss on her temple, he could tell she was close be the clenching her walls were doing around his fingers.

"That's right baby, come for me. Come all over daddy's fingers" he let out. Celeste death gripped his arms as her orgasm hit her.

"God Aaron!" she let out. Aaron peppered her with kissed on her neck and continue working her as she came down from her high, Celeste clentched her thighs together as the over stimulation took over, Aaron stopped moving his hand as she gently relaxed in his arms.

"I love you Mrs. Hotchner" he whispered, Celeste let out a little giggle.

"You not getting tired of calling me that?"

"Never" he replied. Celeste sat up and turned to crawl up Aaron's body, who put his legs up on the lounger again getting Celeste to straddle his hips as she sat on him. Aaron ran his hand up her thighs and rested on her waist. He watched as Celeste looked down at his torso and gently ran her hands down his chest.

"We match so perfectly" she whispered as she ran her fingers over his scars, Aaron gently caressed her thigh and up her hips.

"Perfectly damaged" Aaron whispered back, Celeste let out a hum with a smiled as she still looked down at his chest. Aaron reached up and hooked his finger under her chin and lifted her head up, her eyes found him and he gave her a little smile.

"Perfectly made for each other" he said, Celeste gave him a smile as she moved forward to connect their lips, slowly moving in rythm Aaron moved his hands around Celeste pulling her againts him, when the door bell went off, Aaron let out a groan and he let Celeste go.

"It's food" Celeste let out with a chuckle as she quickly got up and made her way towards the door..

"Thank you" she let out, moments letter Celeste showed up with a rolling cart that had there breakfast on it.

"Here's your coffee old man" Aaron sat up and gave her a warning look.

Two weeks later...

The elevator doors open, Celeste and Aaron walked out and made there way towards the bull pen. Aaron open the glass door as Celeste smiled at him as she walked in the bull pen.

"Well look at that" Emily let out from her desk, Celeste quick stepped to her and jumpped in Emily's arms as they hugged.

"look at you all tanned, god I hate you" Emily let out making Celeste laugh.

"Wow even you Hotch, all tanned up" Emily let out as she looked at her boss after letting Celeste go.

"Where is the rest of the team?" Hotch asked, Celeste looked at Emily and rolled her eyes at her with a smile as she turned around and made her way to her desk.

"ummm, Morgan is on his way he's running late. JJ, Reid and Pen are in her bat cave and Rossi..."

"is here" Dave let out as behind Celeste. Celeste turned around with a big smile and hugged him.

"Welcome home Bella" he said as he hugged her. Dave turned towards Aaron.

"First day back, relax" he let out as he reached out to shake Aaron hand, who gave him a smile. Celeste let out a chuckle.

"He doesn't know the meaning of that word" she let out as she looked at Aaron who gave her a little side smile, before turning around and making he's way towards the stairs to his office with Dave fallowing him. Celeste sat in her chair and looked at Emily who was smiling at her.

"What?" Celeste asked as she sat back in her chair.

"Have fun on the honeymoon?" Em asked, Celeste let out a giggle.

"plenty"

"THERE SHE IS!" Morgan let out as he almost ran to the desk, Celeste got up and jumpped in Derek's arm.

"I missed you Morgan"

"Of course you did, I missed you too" he said putting her down.

"Look at you all tanned up, where's bossman?" Celeste pointed up towards the office.

"That didn't last long" he let out with a chuckle. Celeste let out a hum in agreement. Half hour went by JJ and Reid had showed up and the team stood around their desk in deep conversation when Erin Strauss walked in the bull pen and was making her way towards the stairs leading to Hotch's office.

"Well that's not good" Celeste said as they watched her knock on the door before opening it.

"Can't give him one day?" Derek let out as he turned towards his computer again.

After noon rolled around Celeste was talking with JJ and Emily as they worked on files until there boss's office door oppened, everyone looked up.

"Conference room" he let out as him and Dave made their way around the catwalk. everyone let out a breath.

"Honeymoon is oficially over" Celeste said as she stood from her desk and fallowed Reid towards the stairs.

Once everyone was sitting at the round table Penelope showed up from the other door.

"Ladies and Gentlement you are going to Phoenix, Fourteen years old girl found brutally murdered" Garcia said as she clicked the remote and pictures started showing up on the screen.

"Wow" Celeste whispered as she looked at the pictures from the file.

"Yeah, she's the fourth one in three weeks" Garcia said, Hotch looked up from the file.

"Why are we only getting ask to go in now?" he asked.

"so all four girls are from the local Idian Reservation and there really strict on who comes in there community" Garcia let out as she looked at there boss.

"Well this brings back memories" Derek let out as he looked at Hotch, Celeste looked around the room.

"Does anyone care to share with the baby of the team" she said.

"Wheels up in tirty" Hotch let out as she he stood up with the file and walked away. Morgan let out a chuckle as he looked at Celeste.

"Last time we went on a reservation Hotch made friends" Celeste let out a giggle.

"Like he always does" Celeste said making Morgan chuckle with a nod.

"Let's get going guys" Dave cut them off. everyone got there stuff and made there way out.

Landing in Phoenix the team got to the local police, Hotch walking in with the team fallowing behind.

"Agent Hotchner, thank you for coming" the sheriff said as they shook hands.

"Thank you for reaching out" Hotch said.

"anything you or your team need we will accomodate" the man said.

"Good, we need to get on the reservation" Hotch let out, everyone watched as te sheriff let out a chuckle as he scratch the back of his neck.

"That is going to be hard to do, There council don't want us or anyone of authority on there lands" he said, Hotch let out a hum as he turned around and looked at Celeste. With a head gesture Celeste gave him a nod and nudge Morgan to fallow her. Walking outside towards the SUV.

"Where are we going?" Morgan asked fallowing her.

"Were going to kick a door in" she said as she walked around the SUV to the passenger side, Derek got in the driver's seat and looked at the her.

"How did you know what he wanted?" Celeste looked at Derek with a question look.

"Hotch, he just gestured with his head and you started moving" he said, Celeste let out a laugh.

"I don't know, I just know what he wants" Celeste let out, Morgan shook his head with a smile.

"You two are something else" he let out as he started the SUV and drove out of the parking lot.

Driving for one hour Derek and Celeste got on the reservation, turning into there community center Celeste let out a hum.

"Well this is going to be fun" she let out as she saw eleven people standing at the foot of the stairs of the building.

"do we need backup?" Morgan asked as he stopped the SUV.

"Will see" she let out as she took her belt off and got out of the SUV. Walking to the front of the vehicle.

"Your not welcome here" the tall woman stading in the middle let out. Celeste looked at her she had long black hair up in a high and tight ponytail that was probably to tight resulting in the facelift look she was sporting, Celeste turned her head and looked at the scenery and let out a exhale before looking at the gang of people again.

"Four girls dead, how many have to die before the coucil do anything about that?" she asked.

"C, don't piss them off" Morgan whispered as he stood beside her.

"We don't need you help" the woman let out, Celeste let out a hum.

"From where I stand I think you do" Celeste said. Silence from both parties as they staired at each other, until that was broken with a car speeding in the parking lot and making the tires squeel as it came to a stop. the driver door flew open and a woman stepped out, her hair up in a bun that looked like a mess, puffy red eyes like shes been crying for ever.

"You need to let them help!" She screamed as she pointed at Celeste and Morgan.

"My daughter is dead because the Council is protecting the monster that did this! You need to fix this!" she cried out emotions everywhere.

"Kristine, we promise that will bring justice to the person that did this..."

"All lies! This community already lost so much, and your just standing by and watching it happen" Celeste looked at Council who were silent, she watched as the tall woman looked at her and Morgan.

"If I let the FBI help, Everything needs to go threw the council first. The last thing I need is a bunch of egotistical, hotheads running around my reservation" the woman let out, Celeste watched as the Kistine woman looked at her and turned around and got in her car and sped away, she turned her head towards the gang of people who turned around and all started walking towards the entrance.

"Call Hotch" Celeste let out as she just stood there, Morgan nodded and he turned around and walked to the SUV.

The two black SUV showed up and parked beside the other vehicle, Hotch and Rossi got out of one and Prentiss, Reid and JJ got out the other, the gang walked towards the stairs where Morgan and Celeste were sitting.

"Good job" Hotch said as he looked at Celeste.

"Oh don't thank me just yet, we got our work cut out for us. this woman is like a Aaron Hotchner with heels" Celeste let out, getting a look from Hotch and a chuckle from Morgan, Dave, Prentiss, JJ and Reid. Hotch walked up the stairs with the team starting to fallow him.

"Hotch with heels?" Emily asked, Celeste gave her a nod.

"Wait until you see her" Celeste whispered. they walked in the building and was met with that tall woman holding her hand in front of her and a look of annoyance.

"Agent Aaron Hotchner, thank you for letting us help" he said, they watched as she looked at the team then at Hotch.

"I'm Miranda Thunderhawk, Chief in Council and I just want to let you all know that I don't agree on having outsider here especially FBI, and that everything and I mean everything you need to do that needs to be done outside this building needs to go threw the council meaning me" she let out, Prentiss looked at Celeste who rolled her eyes at her.

"Understood, but if we need to act quick don't be suprise if asking permisson to move just slips our mind" Hotch said.

"What do you need from me right now Agent Hotchner" she asked with a not impress tone to her voice.

"Just a room so the team can set up" Hotch said, she gave him a nod and gestured for them to fallow her. walking down the hall they walked in a huge meeting room with ceiling to floor windows on one side of the wall and a huge oval table that seated a douzen people.

"is this good?" Miranda asked.

"Yes, thank you" Hotch said as he looked at her, she gave him a nod and walked away. Hotch turned around and saw the team looking at him.

"What?"

"Aaron Hotchner in heels" Celeste let out with a smile. Aaron raised an eyebrow to her.

"Get to work Agent De Luca" he let out, Celeste looked at him with her mouth open in surprise.

"First of all it's Agent Hotchner, I have the ring and the papers to prove it. Second you don't put your ego away your going to get us kicked out even before we get anything done" Celeste let out. she watched as Hotch put his hands flat on the table making him eye level to Celeste that stood accross the table.

"Get to work, or me and you are going to have a different conversation about my ego and what it can make you do Agent...Hotchner" he said out, Celeste turned a nice shade of red and got all flustered as she just turned and walked away. Hotch watched her with a satsfied smile on his face. Celeste got to the end of the table where Morgan and Prentiss were sitting, Celeste looked at Emily who was giving her a shit eating smile. looking at Morgan he let out a chuckle and shook his head as he looked down at his files.

Hours went by the team was working away, in the hall Miranda Thunderhawk was slowly making her way towards the room that the FBI was occupying, standing at the door she looked in and listen. they had the whole table covered with papers and the two big white boards full of pictured and writing everywhere.

"It has to be someone from the reservation" Emily let out as she was looking at the white board that Celeste was standing at holding the black marker in her hand.

"we need a list of girls with the same age, and same profile, this unsub has a type" Celeste let out as she turned and looked at the headshots of the four girls.

"I can get you guys a list from the school" the voice at the door said. the team turned around and all looked at the tall woman who walked into the room.

"That would help us, thank you" Hotch let out from his seat, she gave him a nod.

"It's really late, do you guys keep working or do you actually sleep like normal people?" she asked as she looked at Hotch.

"we usually go back to the hotel at some point, but were to far from the city, if something happens we might not make it back on time" he said, Miranda gave him a nod and put some keys on the table.

"We have a Inn across the street, I took the liberty to get rooms for you and your team" she said.

"Thank you, you didn't have to..."

"My community is falling apart because of this monster, Just do your jobs so I can get back to mine" she let out before turning around and walking away, Hotch looked at his team.

"She's such a lovely woman" JJ let out making Celeste chuckle.

"Alright guys pack it up" Hotch said. everyone started grabbing there stuff and started to leave, Hotch noticed that Celeste was looking at the white board.

"You coming?" Dave asked at the door.

"Yeah, you go with them, will be right there" Aaron said, Dave gave him a nod before walking away. Aaron walked to the end of the table and stop beside Celeste and looked at her.

"You doing okay?" he asked, Celeste looked up at him and gave him a little nod.

"Just tired" Aaron let out a hum in agreement.

"It's been a long day" he then said as he reached up and gently rubbed her back.

"let's get some sleep" he whispered to her and he bend down and planted a kiss on her temple.

"Is being innapropriate with your team member part of being a better profiler?" the voice came from the door. Celeste and Aaron turned and looked at Miranda who was stading at the door.

"Oh yeah, you think this is bad your should see what he does to me behind close...."

"Celeste!" Aaron cut her off, Celeste let out a hum with a smile. Aaron looked at Miranda.

"Sorry, my WIFE has a very offset sence of humour" he let out, Miranda looked at Celeste.

"Your wife...Sorry it's just..."

"Don't be, we get that reaction all the time" Celeste let out as she grabbed her phone off the table and walked by her without another word, Hotch looked at the woman.

"She's a little spicy that one" Miranda let out making Aaron chuckle.

"You have no idea" he let out as he walked towards her.

"Did you need anything else?" Aaron asked, Miranda shook her head.

"Well have a good night" he said before walking away leaving the woman in the meeting room by herslef.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.4K 501 67
❝ They both looked at each other, eyes floating over each other's faces exploring every little detail almost like they were tattooing this moment int...
14.5K 335 32
*SEQUEL TO DAMAGED PAST* Celeste De Luca's worst nightmare i back to haunt her, Will Aaron be able to put his feelings aside to be able to save her...
19.9K 495 53
When Emily Prentiss walks into the BAU on her first day she has no clue who will turn out to be her boss. When suddenly Aaron Hotchner stands in fron...
2.3K 133 11
❝𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦. 𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢 �...