Here's to You, Zephaniah.

By cece4435379

Zephaniah's journey is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the transformative power of self... More

Zephaniah
Zephaniah(1)
Zephaniah(2)
Zephaniah(3)
Zephaniah (4)
Zephaniah (5)
Zephaniah (6)
Zephaniah(7)
Zephaniah(9)
Zephaniah (10)
Zephaniah (11)
Zephaniah(12)
Zephaniah(13)
Zephainah (14)
Zephaniah(14a)
Zephaniah(14b)
Zpehainah 15
Zephaniah (15b)
Zephaniah 16
Zephaniah (17)
Zephaniah (18)
Zephaniah (18a)
Zephaniah (19)
Zephaniah (20)
Zephaniah (20a)
Zephaniah (21)
Zephaniah (21a)
Zephaniah (22)
Zephaniah (23)
Zephaiah (24)
Zephaiah (25)
Zephaniah (26)
Zephaniah (27)
Zephaniah (28)
Zephaniah (29)

Zephaniah(8)

15 0 0
By cece4435379

Zephaniah

( A/n: heads up this going to be a long chapter cause I don't think I'm leave you guys with a cliffhanger in this one :) anyways I hope you enjoy you sweet beauties)

When uncle juju said to call your brother, I didn't expect a woman to answer the phone. Most definitely not for it to be alora either. I recognize her voice anywhere since it's so well spoken but soft. When I questioned why she could be doing at my brother's house, let alone answer his phone knowing my caller i.d pop up too, from her words, he said that he called her in hopes of looking for me. Alora also said that he was under the impression we were having a meeting or something since she is my lawyer, and decided to call her, and for a second I almost believed her until I realize that doesn't explain why she answer his phone nor why she over there or in close contact with him for her to be answering his phone. I was going to question her but then again, I decided not to. I was going to speak to my brother first. Instead, we ended the call on the new understanding that if my bother will contact her she needs to contact me first, unless it is a true emergency, and even so, you'll think he call somebody closer to me than my lawyer, like yeah she cool but it is strictly professional with me and her.

I called uncle juju again and it went to voicemail. I called again and this time he answered. I asked him to send the location of whatever he wanted to take us, well more so to meet up at, and he asked me why I couldn't send a text about that and that he send it very soon, he also had some lingering questions on where's my bother etc. As soon as we hung up the phone, uncle juju sent the location and when I google it, it was at a park nearby my house. I decided to walk instead of taking my car. It's a nice day and the park walking-wise is like 8 mins away and I need the exercise. I grab my house keys, texted my bother the address, lock up my house, and got to walking.

Despite me having upcoming fame from irenic sinners and my own business. I don't get a lot of paparazzi or crazed-obsessed fans or anything that comes with more popular sources of fame, and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm an introvert to the deepest part of my core, so all this success is a blur to me fr. I saw a familiar stranger as I was crossing the street, it was the guy who broke me and my 'alleged aunt' fight up, to whom he were jogging, I wave to him but I guess he didn't see me or possibly ignoring me cause he didn't wave back. Naturally embarrassed, I just kept walking and my bother sent me a thumbs up. I was going to confront him right then and there but I decided to wait until after we see uncle juju. I watch as cars go by, and small children with their parents on bicycles. Mostly smiling faces and busier streets the more I walked. life has a beautiful way of reminding you there's true beauty in the simplest things. I got to the park and just as expected on this beautiful day the park was packed with parents, siblings, and kids. Luckily this is also a big park so there was more than one bench and I sat where nobody was.

I scrolled on my phone while I hear some parents talk baby talk to their kids and some siblings im assuming at least yell at there's. Now about 16 mins passed and I haven't heard or seen my bother or uncle juju, but I still sat and waited some more. Now it approaching a whole hour going by and no calls and no shows and im getting mad, yes it's a nice day but they still could call me or something. What could be going on? Maybe it's an emergency, I don't know about yet?. I started panicking, but then I remembered it's not that deep, and I'm sure they are fine but just running late. Still very Inconsiderate on their part but this uncle juju and my bother, I don't know why I expect better. I face palmed myself and went to Netflix to passed the time a little more. Realizing them kids have some impactful lungs on them and trying to watch anything without headphones is a done deal. I'm just scroll through Instagram again, I thought, and opened the app.

mature audience advised-(zaire pov)

Fuckkkkkk Zai- my sister's assistant ayaliah yelled. My phone rang for the 8 time probably or more but I didn't care, I was ball deep in this bitch right now, and I mean ball deep. I grab her love handles and picked up my pace, as she squirted for the 3 time in theses last 2 hours. While alora planted kisses all over my back. Now getting annoyed with her cause she fucking up my grove, I shoulder-shoved alora off of me and flip Aaliyah over and this time, we started missionary. Alora got in front of Aaliyah and they have their own little orgy session, while I keep fucking Aaliyah. In between moans alora and Aaliyah yelled they were about to cum soon and I ignored them both, and kept stroking. I'm trying everything in my power not to buss right now. I slowed down my pace and smack alora asscheeks in between each stroke, and as if on cue she squirted all over Aaliyah's face.

Shit, I couldn't hold it in anymore and came. I removed myself from inside of Aaliyah and took off the condom off, to which I had on before made sure they're was no rips and toss it on the floor. I smacked Aaliyah left asscheek sinced she was the closest to me and walked away to the bathroom as they rotated into 69 position. I walked back in still seeing them going, I'll admit it I got a little jealous, and I rolled my eyes and whispered "so it's fuck me hun"and I'm assuming alora heard me cause she just moaned louder. I ignored her this time and grabbed my phone, 14 missed calls from uncle Jupiter. Not a single text, just all calls. I'm extremely confused what's going on with them as I walk to the bathroom, and you can still hear alora and aayliah going at it but not as loud as before.

"Hello" I called and uncle Jupiter answered and started going off-

ragazzo, cosa ci hai messo così tanto a rispondere!! tu sei sorella che aspetti che arrivisme e io stavo cercando di essere gentile con-

Uncle Jupiter now you know damn well I have no clue to what you're talking about so please if you're going to curse me out have some decency to speak in a language, I understand. I heard a deep breath being taken, and my sister started yelling. "Zaire where the fuck is you at, I texted you over an hour ago, what if I had plans today- I would've never done this to you, and we got shit to talk about outside of uncle Jupiter and what is all that noise in the background." Shit, she asking to many questions now. I started tossing my phone around in a circle motions to make it seem like their was static,"aye yall I'm on my way, I just got caught up"—— "wait the signal is breaking up", I turned my phone on airplane mode and the call disconnected all together. I sat my phone on my bathroom counter, and went back to my room, "aye one of you bitches come suck it now".

Alora got up and off of Aaliyah and then started crawling to me as Aaliyah watched from my bed. When alora got close enough, she balanced herself a little better and started to get to work, I ain't even going to lie, my ass even stumbled a little as she going at it. I mumbled to myself "you showing out, you ain't never sucked this shit like that before" and she bit my dick. I moved her head from my big one, nah that shit right there turn me off all the way, and told both their asses to get out my house, I got to leave to see Zephaniah and my uncle. They both had this guilty look on their faces and my stomach did a ping too.  Never in my wildest dreams to where I thought it would conclude to this shit happening. I walked away from them and I heard shuffling movements began and I headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower water.

Zephaniah pov-

"Shit uncle juju I can't see his location" after my bother suddenly lost connection and my uncle just rubbed his temples in frustration and I went back to staring anandi down. Why she in my presence right now, I couldn't comprehend to what and why, cause who is this bitch to my uncle. This had to be some truth to what she said cause my uncle out of all the years I known him he didn't bring woman around us. For the longest me and Zaire swear he was gay and my dad debunked it every time.

A/n: y'all I really got to start making time to create more chapters at reasonable times cause it's -

In the morning, and although I'm getting sleepily, we going to find out, what the fuck, and who the fuck, and why the fuck is this shit going on. Every Single time I turn around it's something new. If it becomes over 4,000 word count, I'm have to make a part 2, y'all I'm sorry. Anyways back to being nosey :)

The good thing is that she look like she got herself together. She wearing blue cut pants, a black and white fennel, her hair is actually very long in a slick back ponytail and a small amount of massacre and her perfume is overwhelming. No she don't stank, but she definitely should have eased up on that perfume. I got sick of looking at her, and it was useless anyways since she was looking at her palms. Silent.

(A/n: cause what Nicki say " Bag talk, hmm...
It's quiet, ain't no back talk" hun-wait no not the time mb)

"I mean we can go back to my house uncle juju and wait for him there". Uncle juju ain't say anything, instead he stopped rubbing his temples and viciously type on his little track phone. All my life uncle always had 3 phones. The latest iPhone, that track phone and a pager. I rarely ever see him use the pager or his iPhone tho. I looked at anadi to whom was still looking at her hands. I looked back at uncle juju who was now looking behind him, and who was approaching thrown me completely off.

Neil.

"yo Neyo we over here" my uncle said, and all Neil did was do an simple head nod and got closer to us. Firstly why they calling him neyo, his name is Neil, he ain't even close to no damn neyo, and secondly, anybody with some common sense would've decided to play it off like we don't know each other. Instead of playing It off, as you'll think to be expected, Neil greeted my uncle and then anandi and then me, literally in that order. Not only am I pissed but how do everybody know this woman besides me. "Aye Neyo how you know my niece?" My uncle asked raising his eyebrows in confusion and crossing his hands against his chest, and Neil roses his hands up in defense. "it ain't even like that boss, me and Zephaniah, we just good friends from back in the day, I could never forget her pretty face"  but what was throwing me off was the whole time he was looking at my auntie, not me or my uncle, like what the fuck don't tell me they got history too. My auntie was just and still looking at her hands. I couldn't be the only one peeping this. I get an text from my bother saying he 15 mins away and I began cursing him out. In the mix of all of that, I still zoning in and out of what being said between my uncle and Neil.

"Well that's all I need for you to do right now, and text me if y'all need any assistance. Remember I don't want none of y'all little hoes or girlfriends, wives and etc in my damn trap, you understand me bitch." I stopped texting and look at this neyo who was looking at my uncle with worry all over his face. "yeah understood boss" and he said bye to all of us and walked away. Uncle juju look at me and started rubbing his temples again. "did you're wack ass bitch of a bother contact you yet" I started laughing and said yes and an update on his location which is now 9 mins away now. "The way he speeding he going to get a ticket" and smirked a little. That's my bother for you, if he do anything that man going to speed through traffic, been like that since we were kids.

My uncle looked around at his surroundings and that same blue shiny Cadillac still there since he arrived and I look at Anandi and she still looking at her hands like damn what could she be hiding, I never knew hands were so interesting. I looked at my own and my uncle started chucking and I looked at him in embarrassment, I didn't know he was watching me too. My bother made his grand entrance with slamming the hell out his car door, I looked and as he was walking towards us, my uncle and anandi looked at him, when he got closer he was covered in a little sweat, a simple black shirt and black Nike shorts to match and white ones. I guess he wasn't on demon time today hun, and his cologne was lingering harder and stronger then anandi perfume was, like y'all really need to learn how to use that stuff in moderation. My bother sat next to me and my uncle gently shrugged my auntie shoulder, and finally she looked at me and my bother and smiled. I'll admit it she is beautiful. Even down to her smile she a pretty woman.

"Since you're damn bother wasting so much of my time I got to make this quick. This is anandi, you're"—— and before my uncle could say anything else, anandi looked at my uncle and said very weakly, "I should tell them Jupiter. I understand they respect you better, but some things like this one should and have to come from the source."

Uncle juju lift his hands in defeat and started rubbing his temple. Anandi looked at my bother first. "Hello, my name is anandi as you're uncle had said, you're sister over there is more familiar with me, and here you are, so I'm going to make my little introduction sweet and simple to you both.

I'm you're aunt, and like I told you're sister before, there's more of us and you'll be meeting them soon. I can answer any lingering questions but right now I just want to get over my introduction and why I wasn't in you guys lives."

"When we were all younger, we started to drift off in our early 20s. Jupiter, jasiel, Javi, azi, went against my parents wishes and went into the drug lord gang. They fought so hard to keep us from that and somehow they still got into it." My bother didn't say a word, just kept looking through my uncle and anandi. On the other hand, anandi was staring my bother soul down, and once again my uncle was rubbing his temples. "While they had the best intentions for all of us, we wasn't a group of angels, not the star-bangle version anyways." If she was trying to be funny, she definitely wasn't. "and perhaps it wasn't suppose to be like that. I have physic powers, not like the fictional version I can only see small amounts of visions and it goes very rapidly. In one of my visions, I saw Javi getting shot through my dream and I told you're dad jasiel about it. You're dad laugh in my face and said he ain't letting that happening. I told him he a fucking fool to even be In the gang and if Javi dies, it's going to be his fault. I never forget that look on his face and he said he loves me and walked away. My mom overheard us talking and she slap me so hard. My mother never hit any of her kids, my dad was always the one who gave us whooping or small hits."

"My mother told me I need to apologize, I can't judge they're decisions and I'm not damn saint myself, if it do happen, it was from the killers actions not family, she didn't raise us to be monsters but she didn't raised us to ignore who could be. The whole day I couldn't find any of my bothers cause they was all on there way to Jamaica, and haven't told us a thing. I never cried so hard. I thought they got kidnapped or something worst did happened. Nobody heard from them for 3 weeks, we didn't dare to file a missing person report cause we had their drugs in the home, we couldn't take them risks. when they came back. They was jewel out and the biggest smiles on their faces.

"My mama beated every single one of there asses and kicked them out. When my dad found out he beated their asses for stressing my mama out and told them they come back they better be ready to get they ass whooped every time. Months passed, they did move out and they did get they ass whooped every time they came to visit." My uncle started bursting out laughing and me and my bother just smiled, we rarely heard uncle juju laugh but it was such a hearty and beautiful one.

A/n- I said I was going to do and didn't really leave y'all with a cliffhanger, y'all should be so proud. See that's how you know I truly care. I'll see y'all for part 2 and In Janice's interviews :)
Xoxo cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 1 59
WARNING: LOTS of potential triggers. If you or someone you know is struggling, reach out to family or professionals. The protagonist goes through a...
8K 654 65
Angel has spent years fighting for her safety, sanity and her survival, running from an abusive father. What happens when a chance encounter with a p...
73 4 10
This is the story of a 23-year-old woman who left a tough past behind. Living on her own, she discovers three amazing women, each offering love and...
74 6 21
This story follows the intersecting paths of two strangers, each grappling with their own unique struggles: one struggling to move on from a painful...