A Charlie Lenehan Love Story

By BamFanFictions

Ally is a 19 year old girl who lives with her brother Leondre. Her dad past away when she was younger, and he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

510 17 2
By BamFanFictions

We tucked into our meals and started eating. "Ally, I love you." Charlie said. "aw I love you too." I smiled. "But I really really love you Ally." He said. I nodded, "and I love you too." "Ally," he said. He stood up and walked in front of me. He kneeled down and grabbed out a box from his jacket. I knew what was coming. "I love you so much Ally, you make me feel happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have kids and watch them grow up together and grow old together and still be holding hands at the age of 90. I love you so much, will you marry me?" He said, opening the box to reveal a silver ring covered with diamonds, it was beautiful. "y-yes!" I said, he slid the ring onto my finger and stood up to hug me. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too." He said. He placed his soft lips onto mine and kissed me as I kissed him back. We finished our meals and went back home since I was on crutches and couldn't do anything else. We parked up outside the house and it was completely silent and the lights were off. Leo couldn't be sleeping already? I shook it off, grabbed my crutches as Charlie opened my car door. I smiled and waddled to the door and waited for Charlie to open the door. He let me in first so I hopped up the little step and turned on the light. "SURPRISEEEEE!!" Everyone screamed, my friends, family, everyone. I smiled. "Aawh guys!" I said. "Surprise princess!" Charlie said kissing my cheek. I looked around and saw a banner, 'congratulations!' I guessed it was about the engagement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 30K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
860K 40.1K 171
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
261K 11.8K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...