She's My Girl

By _heartlessgirl_14

" Why ? " I asked as tears fell from my eyes once again because of him . " Why not ? " He answered in an arro... More

Characters
Surprises
Unprofessional
Thick Skin
Ticking Bomb
Rainbow skittles
Broken
Communication Problems
Guys Night Out
I'm Confused
Hypocrite
Honeys Spot
Mom Clothes...?
No Spark
Dada
I'm Doing It
Sandy Riley
Fuck Off
Packing
We Need To Go
Respect And Appreciate
Please Selena..?
Baby Names
Audrey
Milk
Thinking
Friend Zoned
Go Away !!
I'm Sorry Selena
Police Station
Shush
Cute
Why me ?!
I miss them .
I Caused This .
Janine & Angela
Ease Dropping
I know
Leave
I'm Confused Selena
I Need Space .
I Win
~Authors Note~
Epilogue

I Love You...

108 1 0
By _heartlessgirl_14

Recap

" Kyle is a better man then you'll ever be ."I said before walking back over to Kyle and kissing him again .

" Get out ."Kade said.

Kyle looked down at me awestruck, I smiled before looking at Keith who was still shocked that he has lost his little game .

Selena's POV

After Keith cleaned his room out he decided to leave without making a peep this time, smart on his part because Kade was slowly starting to get more pissed off .

" Why is he such an asshole ?! " He yelled as he was pacing around the room.

" Baby relax, he's gone now ."Callie said as she tried to calm him down once again, he had been like this for an hour now.

" Kade he's gone, just forget it ."I said .

" No!!"He yelled as he started to pace around more.

" Because of my piece of shit friend you've been suffering even more!!! All I wanted this summer was to be a family and make good memories but he had to ruin that ! " He yelled.

" Kade our family is stronger then ever and we have made good memories."I said as I got up and walked to him .

" All the outings to the park, all the days you took Mickey and Rachel out. Those are the days that you need to be thinking about, forget all the bad crap in the shadows and focus on the good."I said as I hugged him .

" Your baby girl was born at the family cabin with mom and dad right here, you know that's something special that you will cherish forever ."I said .

" I just wish you didn't have to suffer this whole time ."He said as he sat down with Callie .

" Kade who said I was suffering ? " I asked .

" Selena I can hear your cry's at night, I can see the sadness and longing in your eyes, I know you've been putting on an act this whole time."He said.

"..." I stared at his at a loss for words, I didn't think anyone noticed besides Kyle obviously.

" Exactly ."He said as he looked down .

" Kade she's fighting her own battle like you and like Callie and like everyone else is but her being with her family is something that will keep her smiling and keep her fighting ."Kyle said from behind me .

" No one can be happy all the time and everyone is going to suffer but it's up to the person to keep fighting and to find what makes them happy ."He said .

" Selena has the kids, that's what makes her happy ."He said.

As he talked I felt something I couldn't describe, but it was the same feeling I had with Noah and nothing like the weird pit in my stomach when I was with Keith.

" Keith has told me things that as a therapist I'm legally not allowed to disclose but let's just say he's a big asshole and doesn't deserve any of your pity ."He said .

" Was he one of your patients ? " Kade asked .

" Well just like you'd all come to me he would however he made me sign a contract saying I wouldn't repeat anything we had talked about and he paid me so I guess you could say he was my first paying patient ."Kyle explained.

" Is that what you meant earlier ? " I asked looking at him.

As I looked at him I felt myself getting caught in some kind of trance, he was talking but I barely heard anything as I just openly stared at him.

" It's rude to stare ." He said lowly with a teasing smile .

" Shush ."I said as I looked away with a small blush.

" Well I didn't say you had to look away ."He said as he gently pushed my face so I was looking at him again.

" How could he torment such a delicate and sweet person ."He whispered as he gently touched my cheek where Keith had slapped me .

" I'm not perfect ." I shrugged .

" In my eyes you are ."He said .

" Because of me you've never gotten into a relationship and I've caused you pain this whole summer ."I said as I looked away .

" As I recall I was the one who didn't tell you my feelings so the fault is no one's but my own ."He said as he gently pushed my face up to look him in the eyes .

" Kyle ."I said but I couldn't finish my sentence because my little girl was crying .

" Sorry ."I said before getting up and running to my bedroom.

" You always cry at the worst time ."I said as I gently soothed her back to sleep .

" You really are fast ."Kade said as he walked into my room .

" I'm a mommy of three, I need to be fast ."I said as I sat down .

" You two didn't even see Callie and I leave ."Kade said as he sat down next to me .

" Shush ." I said while blushing again .

" Your blushing . " He stated as he started to poke my cheek .

" Stop it ." I said as I swatted his hand away from my face.

" On a more serious note how is your
face ? " He asked as he looked at me cheeks .

" Fine the slap was hard but I've been hit harder ."I said and I realized the minute I said it I'd regret saying it .

" You mean in your cat fights, right ? " He asked looking at me .

I looked at him sighing, before I started dating Noah there was a guy I dated before him that was very abusive but I never introduced him to the kids .

" Selena ? " He asked as his eyes looked at me with more sadness because my silence was his answer .

" Who ? " He asked.

" It doesn't matter ." I said.

" Does Kyle know ? " He asked .

" Yes ." I said.

" Kyle had started noticing bruises, my attitude changing and that I'd flinch a lot ."I said knowing I'd have to tell him now because of my stupid comment .

" Was this when I was still living there with Callie ? " He asked .

" No, it was right before I started dating Noah ."I said .

" He was actually the one who convinced me to leave him ."I said smiling a little .

" Noah and I had actually met at the gym and we'd see each other everyday and acknowledge one another but not really talk ."I started to explain.

" One day after I was...beaten bad I was on the bike and started to cry and that's when he came up to me and started talking to me ."I said .

" Kyle started staying with me and the kids so the guy wouldn't show up and cause a scene."I said .

" The night I broke up with him Noah and Kyle were with me and made sure the guy never came near me again. Kyle had pictures of all my bruises so I was able to get that asshole in jail for assault to later find out I wasn't the only girl he's done it to ."I finished explaining, hoping he wouldn't ask who it was but I knew he would .

" Selena who was it ? " He asked again, I suddenly felt a had on my shoulder .

" It was Luke ." Kyle said answering for me .

" Keith's cousin ?! " Kade said with anger .

" Yes, he introduced us ." I said .

" Of course he did ! " He said raising his voice .

" Kade it's all in the past and we didn't tell you because Noah and I handled it ."Kyle said.

" It just proves how little I was really there to protect my little sister ."He said .

" Kade stop it, I've forgiven you already ."I said as I hugged him .

" Kyle is that what you were talking about earlier when you two were fighting ? " Kade asked .

" One of the things yes ."He said .

" Thank you for taking care of my little sister when I couldn't ."He said before quietly leaving .

" How can I make him see I've placed our rocky relationship in the past ? " I asked.

" He's letting all the guilt he feels eat him up because he's now just hearing all the shit you've been through. "Kyle said .

" After he has some time to himself I'll talk to him ."He said as he hugged me .

" I'm sorry I didn't open my eyes ."I said as I leaned my head on him .

" It doesn't matter ."He said as he turned me around so I was facing him .

" Don't feel pressured or obligated to rush into a relationship with me because you feel guilty ."He said .

" Oh I assure you I feel guilty yes, but you are everything I've been looking for and I was stupid not to realize it before ."I said as I pulled him to myself and kissed him.

Unlike when I kissed Keith which felt wrong and just made my stomach twist, when I kissed Kyle I didn't compare him to Noah's kisses .

When I kissed Kyle I felt all the feeling I've been looking for and I felt the happiness I've been craving since Noah has died .

" Your what I've needed this whole time ."I said after pulling away and leaning my head against his .

" You've kept me going when I had no energy or courage to do it ."I said as I hugged him .

" You've listened time and time again to me crying and pouring all my emotions out ."I said as tears fell from my eyes .

" Kyle you've been here through the hardest of times ."I said, he pulled away and looked at me .

" Selena I love you ." He said, he looked at me with scared eyes .

" I can't believe I said that out loud ."He said as he looked away to nervous to look me in the eyes .

" I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that.."He said as rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

" Hey look at me ." I said as I grabbed his hand from his neck and held it .

" You finally told me how you feel, just because I can't say I love you back right now doesn't mean I will never say it ."I said before kissing him again .

" I love you ."He said after pulling away, I could hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes that when he said it he felt relieved.

" I can't believe I waited this long ."He said as he leaned his head against mine .

" And I can't believe I was so blind I couldn't put two and two together."I said laughing a little .

" I've been trying to get you glasses for a while now ."He said shrugging .

" Hey ! " I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck .

" Sele-oh shit sorry ."Jordan started to say as he walked into my room .

" It's fine, what up ? " I asked .

"We're going out to bar in a little while, get dressed ."He said before leaving .

" Your not mommy tonight, so wear something that shows it ."He said before kissing me and walking out of my room .

After this long day I sure could use some alcohol, I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before getting ready .

30 minutes later (Outfit Above)

After I got out of the shower I got dressed, did some light makeup and then my hair and was finally ready .

I walked out of my bedroom to see Kyle waiting for me .

" Those are definitely not mommy clothes ."He said as he pulled me into a hug .

" You look beautiful-hot."He said, causing me to laugh at his compliment.

" You look hot-hot."I said as we walked down the stairs .

" Damn Selena ."Callie said as she walked up to us .

" Thanks, I'm guessing your on baby duty ? " I asked, seeing she was holding Audrey .

" Yes ."She said handed me her .

" Be a good girl for you mommy missy ."I cooed as I gently rocked her .

" How do you make it look so easy ? " She asked .

" When you stop over thinking and just let your mother instincts kick in you'll be fine ."I said as I handed Audrey back to her .

" When I had Nicole I was a wreck, go and ask Kyle ."I said .

" My mom and I would stay the night sometimes ." He said .

" I thought it was easier for you because you already had Mickey and Rachel ."She said .

" Lord no, I had to take care of my two siblings and a new born baby ."I said .

" I wanted to rip my hair out by the second night ."I said .

" With help from Kyle and his mom I was able to get into a routine and after a while I was fine ."I said as I put my hand on her shoulder .

" It'll take time ."I said .

" Just wait, and you'll see ." I said as I carefully hugged her .

" So when will my hot mom body come
back ? " She asked jokingly as we pulled away .

" Don't even get me started ."I said rolling my eyes .

" I am not the one to ask ."I said as I side glanced at Kyle .

" I had to take all the mirrors out of her apartment."He said .

" Damn ."She said laughing .

" Oh shush ."I said as I covered his mouth.

His response ?

LICKING MY HAND !!!

" KYLE IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK FOR THAT !!! " I yelled as he ran away .

" He's a whole different person ."She said as we watched him go outside .

" He's always been like this with me when we're alone ."I said .

" Wow maybe you really do need glasses ."She joked.

" Hey ."I pouted .

" She has for a long time Callie, ever since she spelled my name wrong ."Kade said butting in .

" I was 6 ."I said rolling my eyes as we said goodbye to Callie and walked outside.

" No excuses."He said as we got into the car .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 12 12
For a moment I forgot that I was married, that I belong to someone else, that it won't end well if I meet him again. I ran to my room; eyes filled wi...
4.7K 138 25
WARNING: For the love of God or whatever you believe in (if you're Atheist), DO NOT READ THIS. I wrote this like 10 billion years ago. I'm too lazy t...
1.6M 47.1K 46
"The way you behave...behave around me, with me it's highly inappropriate. I don't want you think I'll be your little assistant that you fuck on top...
1.1K 342 19
He was everything I wanted but couldn't have. He was my downfall but I didn't give a damn. He didn't open up to anyone but that didn't stop me from t...