OMEGA (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall
Chapter 34

Chapter 13

85 5 1
By sugarwtter

Kyungsoo had never been to a mall, at least not really or for sure that is. Vaguely he'd remembered being sold underneath a mall. the noise of crowds and of people had seeped all the way through to the undergound and he remembered picturing the city folk much like annoying pidgeons oblvious to anything but their loud voices.

Yet he still thought on an escape plan, he'd remembered attempting it too and barely getting a glimpse of a couple of heads disappearing in an old staircase before he'd been caught.
" foolish little thing" his then new alpha had called him, tied him up hanging by his wrists for days, whipped, sleep deprived and starved.

dark days, he thought. The lingering feeling of dread and desperation was still something he struggled shaking off but in the end thats all it were. dark days.

" are you ok?" alpha sojoon asked, walking besides him. kyungsoo had unconsciously stayed close to him. focused eyes trying to scan almost every person passing by or looking at them from a distance as if he'd expected an attack from any of them at any given time.

It were too many people, kyungsoos eyes moved around and at last he stopped in his steps, looking behind himself at the loudly laughing group of betas, the alphas eating by the coffee shop, other actual omegas walking around with bags, only the 2 of them. He turned and he turned, backing away from the people passing by unconsciously keeping his arm touched with the alphas.  he exhaled shakingly. hands to the back of his pants reaching for a weapon he didnt posess. " kyungsoo?"

the noise overwhelmed him and he searched every alpha he could find, every beta that was close enough to start jumping him, anyone who faced them with their backs. he inhaled and tried to stay focused until he spotted a table by the coffee place, freed from the omega whod stood up and left. knifes laying on it. an opportunity, he thought, whod leave knifes just laying around so openly with so many strangers ? Idiots. 

he moved wanting to rush to it but just as he took a step, alpha sojoon held onto his arm catching him off guard as he reached up hand on the alphas with attentive eyes, ready to react, to twist and shake the alpha off but before he did, he remembered who hed been facing. 

" breath kid.. its ok " the alpha assurred and kyungsoo looked back to the table exposing the knifes, that were now being cleaned by another beta, wearing some sort of uniform. " nobody will hurt you here and I'm here, I'll protect you if anythign happens"

kyungsoo exhaled. " why are we here ?" he asked, unsure and irritated. was sojoon going to sell him afterall. was he going to dump him here, was he going to show him what his task was going to be afterall. 

" we're gonna look for some clothes for you, good to know you've listened to me on the way here" he chuckled slightly during the end making kyungsoo shoot another glance at him, like he was still on edge ready to fight or jump on any wrong action " hey.. you're safe with me, I promise  "

the omega didnt seem too trusting and the alpha must've noticed it by the way he found the shorter still looking around with tense shoulders. he lowered his hand from holding his arm to grab his hand gently instead.

kyungsoo swallowed, looking down but gripping back onto the alphas hand, ashamed but for once finding it to be the only way to calm his racing heart as the alpha continued to walk.

in any other case he was sure, he would've started insulting him, he wouldve twisted his hand and rammed his knee into his guts, throwing him to the ground and stomping onto his head. But he knew sojoon wouldnt go down so easily even if he'd tried and he found himself not wanting to take him down anyway. even if it had been an act. kyungsoo had never been as healthy as he was now, every bruise he had only came from training with the betas or punching and kicking the dummies, which hed found hismelf enjoying a lot more given that he was actually allowed to do so for once.

Not wanting to lose his head by staring at everyone passing by he felt himself trusting the alpha as he looked down onto the way, focusing on their hands as he distracted himself with thought on the very training he enjoyed.

he'd recalled the first time he was going to fight jay. everyone else had denied even getting into his way when he first showed face at their training ground at the back of the house  " are you sure you want you train with us " jay had asked him, he'd remembered yixing laughing in the back while he fixed up another dummy out of hay. " are you sure you want to stop me?"

" we just dont want to hurt you.. " chanyeol explained and even if kyungsoo cared enough to hear his genuine concern, he wanted to punch his teeth out for having voiced it. " does sojoon know youre here ?"

without another word kyungsoo turned to their weapon stand, picking one of the wooden staffs out. not many weapons had been ordered in and kyungsoo had heard before that only eujin and jongin liked to train with various weapons, meaning they hadnt owned many to begin with. 

as soon as hed gotten a hold of it attempting to turn back to the training grounds, jay had appeared and held onto the other end of the staff " listen, you really shouldnt be here, jennies probably baking, why dont you go help her instead--" kyungsoo stabbed the staff foreward hitting the betas shoulder on a place the omega had learned to be sensitive to most people. 

jay groaned stumbling back as he held his shoulder, not having time to recover when kyungsoo turned, swinging the heel of his shoe to collide with his cheekbone. the beta tumbled sideways to the ground, holding his cheek in shook while looking back up at the omega spinning the taff in hand to hold behind himself, ready for a fight with a little smirk " make me, piss-eyes  "

he heard eunjin get up in the back as jay also did, positioning himself ready to take on a fight.

" how about this " sojoons voice pulled kyungsoo out of his thoughts as a tshirt was presented high in front of him " I think red would suit you? what do you think.. " he asked and the omega hesitated as he looked around the many clothes presented for people to pick out. He didnt think this was what the City folk were doing in a mall.. seeing it now, it appeared rather pathetic to him " I only like black " 

sojoon blinked at him at that, pursing his lips as he looked over the colourful pile of clothes hed picked out " not that I .. care about clothes, alpha harden always made me wear nothing but boxers because he liked my bright skin and alpha fray made me walk around in an old cloth tied together as clothes. when I was sold once I was made to wear torn plastic bags, I used one to suffocate a beta on my escape " 

sojoon was silent as he looked over him with yet again those eyes, sad. kyungsoo rolled his own and glanced away only to find the eyes of another omega, further away, look at him shocked, she held a dress in her hands and swallowed, frowning now
" the fuck are you looking at?" he hissed and she stepped back, frown disappearing instantly before she walked awa awkwardly.

" ok.. how about this " sojoon arrived back by his side " we pick out some warm clothes mostly in black, some jeans.. and maybe a couple of red or blue hoodies? you like hoodies " 

the omega looked to the side, hands playing with the long sleeves that would drown his hand if he hadnt curled it up " yeah.. " he shouldnt even be asked for pression but that was something he learned too, sojoon always asked if he was ok with whatever was going on. he always asked, he always talked and then sometimes the omega really rather he didnt and then he wouldnt, like he knew. Alphasojoon always did what kyungsoo didnt expect but weirdly appreciated. 

focused sojoon turned back to the clothes, returning few of the most colourful pieces he'd found to replace them with rather darker ones and kyungsoo followed him, still looking himself around the people that were there too as if he held the alphas back free from any possible attack while he unconsciously thought back to the day he'd first fought the betas of sojoons pack. 

jay was panting, on his knees as he held his stomach in pain and kyungsoo pointed the end of his staff at him, standing before him. " shit.. alright alright.. I'm sorry " he apologized, leaning back squeezing his eyes before he flopped to lay on his back with heavy breaths. yixing was still laughing, unbothered from where he sat while chanyeol only watched unsure.

eujin came attacking from kyungsoos back and he quickly leaned aside and back, her knuckled were tied with a band, helping her balance her punches while she held a set of tonfas in her fists, before she got a fixated stance and swung her legs at him. 

one of her fist finally landed on his face and he dropped to the side " eujin !" chanyeol called flinching foreward but before he could start rushing toward them, kyungsoo turned on the ground, legs stretched out and knocking her off her feet before he used the force his movements created to jump up and land back on his feet, toes reaching the staff and throwing it up to his hold before he swung it down at her only for her to roll out of the way. A smile on her face now as she also jumped to her feet and lifted her fist in front of herself. 

kyungsoo looked down to the tonfas, shed left on the ground and she went to pick them up as they readied themselves until she launched foreward again and he dodged to the side and down, turning sides, it almost looked like they were dancing, switching position from one side to another, from one corner of the little field to another, now and then the omega would swing the staff to hit her incoming fist away or disturb her stance by slamming the foot that stood single while her other was up busy in trying to hit him. now and then he'd be too slow, getting knocked back or even temporarily to the ground only to have him cartwheeling his way back to his feet. he leaned back as she punched foreward, holding onto her outstretched fist and pulling it further for her to stumble foreward while he sneaked his way around and kicked her the rest of the way to make her land on the ground.

she growled turning around and getting back to her feet, catching his swinging staff and twisting it out of his hands only to be hit with another kick to her side that she blocked with her back hand

she groaned stumbling regardless and he punched foreward, being blocked by her forearm before she swung her fist and he ducked, coming up to swing his foot from the other side but this time she caught it and he jumped with his single foot bringing it up to kick her across her face. her gripp losened as she stumbled back while he fell to his back further away with a grunt, legs up to swing down and bring him up again at once, fist clenched and reqdy.

she held her nose surprised, looking over at the omega brushing the blood away from his split lip.

her eyes glew up golden and she started running toward him again only to have him do so aswell, getting down just before she could reach her fists out, he slid under in between her legs, getting back up behind her to jumps her back, push himself up and land his legs on her shoulders as2 he squeezed her head inbetween his thighs and forced her down in a turned swing sending hismelf back to hus feet while she she craddled to the ground.

her coughs were all that was heard as she turned around from where she laid to glance up at kyungsoo, who backed away now, out of breath himself. he'd fought many betas but she definitely belonged to the more stronger ones he'd ever faced alone. hed always been confident if it came to fighting a beta alone so long as it wasnt an alpha he always knew how to use his skills of observing and trained agility, but for once he thought this fight could've easily been in her favour aswell. 

" you really are one hell of a pain in the ass" she breathed getting back to her feet, less angered but more surprised and rather amused.

"yeah that was awesome !" jay had came closer, 2 water bottles in hand and stretched out for both of them, panting and recovering. 

" that was.. incredible?" chanyeol joined them aswell, observing him curiously. Eyes glancing over his body.

kyungsoo remembered staying silent, he'd been surprised himself by their reactions, he was sure they would be mad at him or eventually take him down together, beat him to a pulp or other things but instead they seemed impressed and curious.  they laughed about it and jay apologized. " so guess I'll be joining jennie instead " hed joked and eujin had slapped him, laughing with him before shed asked " how did you do that last move with your legs, you think I could do it too ? "

" I'm sure you gotta be a lightweight for that " jay teased and she shot him a death glare that made him flinch away.

That was the first time kyungsoo felt like he could smile even if it was faint. it was the first time he realized they were no threat, not because they couldn't be but because they didn't want to be. it was unusual but he even found himself admiring that. he knew for sure if she beat him in the close fight they had, he wouldnt have laughed and asked her how she did it. hed spent the whole night training harder in anger of his failure. 

" 132,78 please " the cashier explained and kyungsoo watched sojoon nod as she packed all the clothes into a bag and he handed her some card for her to scan. he didnt understand why sojoon had to give her something for these clothes, they could just take them and knock her out if she ended up having a problem with that, its not like she needs these clothes, her house is stuffed with them " are you collecting points ?" she asked and sojoon thought while kyungsoo frowned confused "yeah yeah.. what name is it under again ? My beta likes to be cautious and always choses some weird ones " 

she smiled apologetic " you mind coming around I cant turn the display and its a hard read " 

he chuckled but nodded and walked around the counter to look down onto her display, he pointed at a few things, correctng certain letters while he compared it to an old piece of paper he was holding. kyungsoo couldn't help and wonder what the point of collecting points and different names was or why alpha sojoon cared about something so little and pathetic as points, surely if he cared about something so stupid he could ask his betas to make points for him at the house. 

" hi "

kyungsoo looked over his shoulder at the foreign voice " are you alone here?"

" no " he replied dryly, looking away again so the beta bit his lips looking around as he stepped up beside him

" mh.. well are you looking for something? In particular" 

" no, now go away " he put his hands into his hoodies pocket, frowning irritated as the beta only chuckled. 

" you're cute, do you like icecream ?" he continued to ask and this time kyungsoo shot him an annoyed glance. " no, go away "

" come on, it'll be fun its just across the shop-" "sounds like you got somewhere else to be then," sojoons suddenly stepped up to them and the beta looked up at him displeased " I wasnt tlaking to you man, just stay out of it "

" son" he chuckled, hand on his shoulder " he said no so leave before you'll regret it " 

the beta growled at that, fist swinging up but kyungsoo caught it before it could come close, twisting it enought to make the beta cry out as he arged his back only to be kicked by the omega at last and he fell back against a clothing stand, knocking a few hangers down with himself.

sojoon pressed his lips together, both eyebrows up as the beta struggled sitting back up, staring a them in nothing but shock. kyungsoos eyes looking down on him in blue as he stepped foreward half infront of his alpha " you better start begging for your life while you can, cause I will rip your face off and drown you in your own blood unti-" "kyungsoo" sojoon held him back by his shoulder " its ok, lets just go " he picked the bags up again and guided a fierce looking kyungsoo to exit the shop while everyone looked after them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.6K 12
Warrior alpha Jungkook is left blind after an accident but his senses are much sharper than most. He feels guilty that a mate has been arranged for h...
24.5K 1.1K 52
Sequel to * A Monstrosity * *completed* After arriving at the mountain kyungsoo is now slowly reaching the end stage of his pregnancy. With everythin...
2.3K 144 8
♠️ Ten years after surviving the horrific abuse that caused him to lose everything in his senior year of highschool, alpha Kim Taehyung reunites with...
468 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...