She's Dating A Marauder || Ja...

By chxllflores

"Did you honestly think that Potter's only fall in love once, Harry?" SHE'S DATING A MARAUDER | In which the... More

~โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™งโ˜†~
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด: ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿผ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ: ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š: ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด: ๐™น๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡: ๐šƒ๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š ๐š—
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด: ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šข
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ฑ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ?
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด: ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š—๐š
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐™บ๐š‘๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ?
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šข
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š”
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐š‚๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐šข...
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ: ๐™ธ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š”...
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด: ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐š’๐šŒ๐š”
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ: ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด: ๐š…๐š’๐šก๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š: ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด: ๐Ÿน ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡: ๐™ณ๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ: ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด: ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š” ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž...
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด: ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ: ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด: ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š: ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ

3.1K 93 24
By chxllflores

"SOMETIMES, LOVE COMES IN

 THE LEAST EXPECTED PLACE, 

IN THE LEAST EXPECTED WAYS"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "MOM, I'M SCREWED! I'M SCREWED!" Khianna panicked, whisper yelling to Mavis who was shocked at the fact that Khianna called her Mom instead of Mave or Mavis.

But she didn't question it. It actually made her happy.

"Anna, It will be fine. James wont do anything bad to you" Mavis said trying to reassure her daughter but mumbled under her breath "Except prank you..."

And it didn't help Khianna heard it making her wail in frustration, messing up her golden brown locks before sitting down her now usual sit on the Gryffindor Table as Mavis sat beside you.

"I'm so screwed!" Khianna exclaimed under her breath in frustration and horror.

Mavis shakes her head as she began to put food on her plate. Khianna did the same and because she is so stressed at the moment— she is over putting food on her plate.

"Prongs, hurry up!"

This made Khianna freeze in her spot. And it made Mavis looked at the source of the sound. To see Sirius walking in backwards.

"Don't look" Khianna stated.

James walked in with Remus who is holding a book and Peter who just rushed towards their usual spot and began to eat the food. And Mavis made eye contact with James.

The Potter boy looked at Mavis, holding eye contact before Mavis broke it looking at her plate. "His already looking" Mavis informed her daughter.

"Oh no. Mom, I'm screwed" Khianna whispered in horror. The two girls glance to the side to see that the Marauders have already settled down. Noisy as the rest of the students in the Great Hall who were having lunch.

James was writing down on a piece of paper.

"What are you writing this time?" Sirius asked his bestfriend.

Remus asked averting his eyes from his book to look at James who is busy writing something down on the paper "You aren't sending that to Evans are you?"

"Nope" James stated dragging the P. "It's entirely for someone else"

That sentence made the three boys frown "Uh, who?" Peter asked, mouth full of food. James didn't answer them as he folded the paper in a bird. He held it in his palm, blowing the paper bird.

Once Khianna notice and figured out what he was doing, she immediately stood up to her feet "Let's go" She stated.

"But we just got here. And you haven't eaten anything—"

"I'm full, Mave. Let's just go" Khianna pleaded her mother. Mavis only sighed, standing up accidentally knowing off her books. The mother and daughter duo began to help each other pick up the books in hurry.

But as Khianna looks up, a paper bird is flying in front of her. This made her look towards James who was already staring at her with a smile. A smile that she can't exactly pinpoint to what it meant.

Averting her eyes from those blue ones, she snatches the paper bird from mid-air unfolding it quickly to read the words—

Look up, Doll

That sentence made her confused as her brows furrowed together.

James stood up from his sit, walking towards Mavis and Khianna. His friends could only watch in curiosity but when Sirius saw him heading to Khianna, he could only smirk.

Whispering "Hell yeah" Which made Remus and Peter more confused then ever.

"Tell me he wont do anything stupid" Remus stated looking at the Black.

Sirius looked at Remus and Peter with a smirk "You'll see" He stated

Khianna did as the sentence told her, only for the paper to be snatched away from her. This made Mavis alerted, the two girls stood up.

"Hey! Hey!" Khianna exclaimed catching some of the students attention. Trying to get the paper only to stop seeing who snatched it from her grasp.

James Potter, himself.

"So, you were the one who told me to go to the Astronomy Tower" James stated looking from the paper to Khianna, dangerously. Which made the young Stark gulp.

"You made me look like an idiot" James cackled but he looked really annoyed taking steps forward as Khianna took some steps back.

"How could you do this to me!?" He asked Khianna, loudly that it brought most of the Great Hall's attention towards them.

"Well, it's because... cause" Khianna stuttered not knowing what to reply to the boy before her.

Every time that James took a step forward, she took a step back. Khianna felt so nervous and busted as Mavis watched not knowing what to do for her daughter.

But then Khianna stepped on a puddle of water that made her slip. She gasped getting ready for her back and butt to hit the floor making her drop her things in the hit of the moment but James acted immediately as he grabbed Khianna's wrist pulling her forward to him.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him as their bodies touch. The process was slow motion for everyone's eyes, even James and Khianna's. The two of them only stared at one another as this happened but the next thing that happened was unexpected on Khianna's part and James' scheme.

James placed his other available hand to Khianna's cheek, tilting his head to the side and smacking both of their lips together.

The young Stark's eyes only widen in shock, heart pumping extremely fast.

Mavis' jaw dropped like most of the students had their jaws hanging wide open (Marlene is one of these students). Some chocked on their food. Some were smirking (one of this people are Sirius Black, himself). Some were just utterly speechless (for example: Remus, Peter, McGonagall, Alice, Mary and.... Lily)

Khianna was squealing in shock between the kiss as she began to try to push James away from her and repeatedly punching his chest.

Which made James pull away from the kiss, burying his face on the crook of Khianna's neck and using one of his hand to hold both of her wrist in placed between them.

"Where is she?" He asked.

Khianna looked confused as she didn't move from their position.

"Uh, who—"

"Lily. My beautiful lilyflower" James asked Khianna, emphasizing each word.

This made Khianna frown as she search in the crowd for the Gryffindor Prefect and to see Lily staring at her and James making Khianna immediately look somewhere else.

"Uh, Lily.... Let's go" Alice stated gathering herself before guiding Marlene, Mary and Alice to the spot that Mavis and Khianna were just sitting which made Mavis sit with them again.

And that made everyone else go back to what they were doing as they began to gossip about James and Khianna, others were just minding their own business and others were wondering how did this two people become a couple.

"Is she looking?" James whispered.

Khianna looked at the group of friends that she has made as they engage in a conversation, laughing at something.

"Not anymore" Khianna answered his question.

Which made James back up a bit, he gave Khianna a charming smile but their was a hint of mischief in it. He grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers before pulling her gently out the Great Hall with the Marauders, Lily and Mavis looking at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 72.3K 49
โI think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
155K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders era โ€ขWhen Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
53.6K 861 28
A full-out smut story about the cast of Harry Potter falling in love with our horny oc. The OC used to be a big fan of Harry Potter, but life happene...
4.4M 145K 195
"Potter," Phoebe says curtly. James frowns and says harshly, willing the odd feeling he has to go away, "Griffin, all of that stuff still doesn't mak...