✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

End

385 9 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 60 Leave?

"Leave...where are you going?" Hugging Shi Qijun tightly, Xiu Ruiqing took a long time to squeeze out this sentence.

"I don't know. I don't know where to go." Shi Qijun felt that he was much more relaxed, and his words were not as aggressive as before, so he smiled softly. "Xiu Ruiqing, do you think I'm rotten? Everything is rotten. I'm so rotten." "

Yeah." He didn't deny Shi Qijun's evaluation. At this time, Xiu Ruiqing really felt that way, although he The shock he received before was a bit big, but he was still able to think, and connected what Shi Qijun said with all the things, not to mention, Shi Qijun was really a bit of a sucker.

Subconsciously concealed the matter of rebirth, Shi Qijun wanted to keep a secret that only belonged to him.

"You are really bad, but I like you." It was only at this time that I realized that the previous exact response was a bit inappropriate, Xiu Ruiqing quickly added. This is also his truth. "Is there a way to keep Xiao Yan from leaving?"

"No..." He couldn't think of any way, he knew better than anyone else what happened to his youngest son. Perhaps very clever.

"..."

After being silent for a while, Xiu Ruiqing felt that his previous question was really superfluous. If Shi Qijun had thought of a solution, then he would not have discovered this matter. He took a deep breath and slowly He stroked Shi Qijun's back. "I'll figure it out."

"Yeah."

"Okay, it's okay, leave everything to me." Letting go of Shi Qijun, Xiu Ruiqing stared firmly at Shi Qijun's red eyes: " I'm sorry, but I don't regret prying into your secrets." You need someone to help you take care of it, not take it all on your own, and take on all your fears along the way.

"...It's okay, you can take the child with you." With a straight face, Shi Qijun felt as if he had lost all his face, and started to chase people away.

Xiu Rui stood up quickly and left, not forgetting to hug Shi Qijun again before leaving.

Looking at Xiu Ruiqing going away, Shi Qijun sighed softly. Xiu Ruiqing, hurry up and get along with each other.

I'm... very flustered, I was flustered before, and I'm still flustered now, Xiaoyan...maybe I'm leaving.

He closed his eyes fiercely, and threw away the unimportant things in his mind. Shi Qijun fell on the sofa and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Although Xiu Ruiqing said before that he would find a way to make Xiao Yan stay, but he can't do it now, what ability does Xiu Ruiqing have to stay?

I remember that in the early stages of pregnancy, Shi Qijun asked Wu Qing if he could keep the child, at least until the child was over twenty years old.

But Wu Qing ruthlessly interrupted his fantasy, saying that it was not only the fate of the space, but also the fate of his son, which could not be changed.

It can't be changed...

Just three days passed without incident. On this day, the three of them sat together and chatted.

Xiu Ruihua looked left and right, always felt that something was wrong with his brother and sister-in-law, but he couldn't tell, but the sister-in-law seemed to be getting more and more indifferent, while his brother was getting more and more irritable.

"Brother? What happened?" Quietly moved to Xiu Ruiqing's side, Xiu Ruihua tried to get some news from his brother, even at eleven o'clock.

"Get out." Xiu Ruiqing didn't even glance at his brother, still thinking, he still couldn't think of a way, but why Qi Jun was not in a hurry at all, as if the dust had settled.

What kind of dust settles?

"Ruiqing, Xiao Yan suddenly developed a high fever. Let's go to the hospital quickly." Xiu Frame suddenly hurried over.

"What?" When Xiu Ruihua heard this, he ran away anxiously.

"..." Xiu Ruiqing's heart tightened, and he didn't walk away, but just looked at Shi Qijun quietly.

Shi Qijun was surprisingly calm and smiled. "No need, Ruiqing, let's go inside."

After speaking, Shi Qijun got up and left.

Xiu Frame frowned, is there anything he doesn't know?

Xiu Ruiqing who was following behind Shi Qijun looked at Shi Qijun's trembling hands and stiff back, no matter how indifferent he pretended, Shi Qijun was still the most uncomfortable one of them.

Stretching out his hand to cover his heart, Xiu Ruiqing felt as if he felt a little pain.

After a few people stayed in the room for a while, Shi Qijun felt that it was almost time, so he drove Xiu Ruihua out of the room, and apologized for the repair frame. Handed the big bun to Xiu Ruihua, locked the door behind him, and left Xiu Ruiqing and himself with the little bun.

"...There is no time, I feel that the space is peeling away bit by bit." Although it didn't hurt, Shi Qijun still burst into tears.

Xiao Yan on the bed didn't fall asleep, and quietly looked at Shi Qijun who was crying with his big eyes open.

"Xiao Yan, I know you remember everything, I just hope you come back to visit us when you have time, and take a look at your funny uncle." "

Xiao Yan, is there a way to prevent you from leaving us?" "

I can't bear you "

..."

Xiu Rui stood quietly, and suddenly he understood why Shi Qijun would tell him everything so simply three days ago.

Is it because... I can't take it anymore...

I want to keep this person, but I already know it's just an illusion.

Xiu Ruiqing wanted to reach out and hug that person, for his pain.

"If you don't want others to control your life, then control other people's lives. Dominate everything about yourself, otherwise, you are still just a mortal." Shi Qijun just said it briefly three days ago, and it was only later that Xiu Ruiqing got it Knowing all the details, it turns out that my son is going to cultivate immortality.

There is a vague idea in his heart, but Xiu Ruiqing is just an ordinary person, he doesn't know if his idea is correct.

Hope...success.

Suddenly, Shi Qijun felt that something completely left him, and then he looked at Xiao Yan fixedly, and sure enough...

Xiao Yan closed his eyes for a while, and then suddenly disappeared in front of them.

...Leaving...

Just walking away...

His heartbeat seemed to stop for a moment, and Shi Qijun felt that he couldn't breathe.

Xiu Ruiqing stepped forward and hugged Shi Qijun tightly.

Shi Qijun looked at the empty bed in confusion, "Gone?" "

No."

"Gone?"

"No, he's still there."

"Not gone."

"Yes. Not gone." Xiu Ruiqing smiled Laugh, Shi Qijun has always been strong, look, he only had a few words of comfort.

"Hope." Shi Qijun also heard what Xiu Ruiqing said before, and he regarded this as his last hope. Maybe it will work.

After that, the two stayed in the room for a long time,

and ten hours passed.

Xiu Ruihua wanted to kick the door, but thinking that it was his brother inside, he just knocked on the door: "Brother, open the door quickly." "

No." Xiu Ruiqing's tone was so resolute.

"Open the door, open the door." Xiu Ruihua was not discouraged.

"Go away, knock again, I'll beat you."

...

"You can only open the door to beat me."

...

Xiu Ruiqing choked for a moment, and suddenly felt that all the sadness and anger he had before were gone. I can't laugh or cry.

"Pfft." Shi Qijun was also amused. Leaning on Xiu Ruiqing's shoulder, Shi Qijun's eyes wandered. "You guys are so funny."

"Yeah." Don't mind being called fun at all, Xiu Ruiqing suddenly felt that it's not bad to have such a funny younger brother, and Qi Jun is not as sad as before.

Come back soon, child.

Xiu Ruihua waited for a long time, but his brother ignored him, and knocked on the door again: "Brother, you open the door, if you don't open, I'll go get the key to open the door." "Ah!"

Gently With a low cry, Shi Qijun excitedly looked at Xiao Yan who appeared on the bed at some point. "Ha, ha, ho."

For a moment, Shi Qijun didn't know what he should say, "Haha, ha." After a sigh of relief, he smiled and picked up the little bun who was staring at him quietly. After a while: "Let's go out and watch your dad beat your uncle."

"Hmm." The little bun nestled in Shi Qijun's arms spit out a syllable.

"You also agreed."

...

Although I don't know why I came back, but it's good to be back, and I'll ask about the process when the child grows up.

Xiuxiu Ruihua, who was about to knock on the door, saw the door open before he even raised his hand. His sister-in-law was standing at the door holding the ready-made bun and smiling at him half-smile. "Hehe, sister-in-law, huh, huh, huh, huh, I'm leaving first." I haven't seen his brother for a while, so it's better to go first.

"Walk slowly."

Swallowing, Xiu Ruihua couldn't tell for a moment whether sister-in-law's walking slowly was being polite or telling him to walk slowly.

After that, Shi Qijun and Xiao Baozi saw for the first time how Xiu Ruiqing beat his brother.

Hey, it's really aboveboard, challenge, and then abuse.

*****

Three months later, Shi Qijun sold the house, followed Xiu Ruiqing to his hometown, and Xiu Ruihua stayed in this city. Xiu Frame was carrying a backpack and said he was going on a trip.

Therefore, only Xiu Ruiqing's family of four lived in the semi-rural area.

Xiao Yan is still smart, and there are still some minor problems, such as taking out a big peach from time to time and handing it to his brother to eat.

Oh, yes, Xiao Xu is a foodie, and he knows a truth when he is still young. His younger brother just moves the refrigerator, and there is food to follow.

Shi Qijun, who is still hiding the secret of his rebirth, may really be more suitable for a simple life, and he lives here very happily.

Xiu Ruiqing took the two little ones to do morning exercises every day, of course it was correct to be stumbling around.

The author has something to say: It's over, I don't know what to say about the zombie brother in this article, I can also say that the main line is not clear, it collapsed, and this, I don't know, it just collapsed after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.6K 39
Stella was left in the forest as a child, if she wouldn't have been saved that night she wouldn't have survived. She was raised by the hands of werew...
15K 589 127
Written by Mijia Category: Tanmi doujin Interstellar Major General Edman suffered a suicidal attack by the Zerg Queen on the Zerg battlefield, and as...
32 1 13
The crew of the Atlantis Gravitic Vessel Udyamita are sailing to find new resources for Atlantis. They are the first to "sail into the beyond", and...
The Canti By Daniel

Science Fiction

5 1 1
In a world divided by war, the authoritarian Canti people relentlessly pursue control and dominance, while their rivals, the innovative Empus, seek t...