✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

42-43

254 7 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 42 A New Beginning in the Bathroom

Afterwards, Shi Qijun heard Xiu Ruiqing say a little bit. The Chen family failed at the top position, and all their efforts were in vain. The Wang family pressed the wrong treasure and fell to the bottom. Now they are very low-key.

Li Mei and Wang Xi divorced, the child followed Wang Xi, and Li Mei went back to her mother's house.

Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue went to another city together, and the Yang family was also implicated in this incident, and fell into a disastrous situation. Yang Yue and his eldest brother went to live in another city, and the two elders of the Yang family couldn't say anything.

In fact, when it comes to this matter, God is really taking care of Xiu Ruiqing. Xiu Ruiqing went to deal with the aftermath. Xiu Ruiqing originally thought it would take a lot of effort, but he didn't expect that because the Chen family wanted to be in power, they went too far and annoyed Many people, these people connected together, directly exposed the old background of the Chen family.

As a result, the Chen family lost power before the change of term. In this way, Xiu Ruiqing will be much more relaxed. You only need to do one or two things, and you won't care about that matter at all. After all, the new term has just changed, and the person Xiu Ruiqing relies on is in charge. Who doesn't want to curry favor with Xiu Rui? Qing, will make Xiu Ruiqing unhappy.

And because Shi Qijun went to the countryside, Zhang Xian was the only one left in his family. When Shi Qijun came back, he found that there were three fathers and sons, Xiu Ruiqing, and the others had left.

Zhang Xian didn't know the reason, so he left a letter, saying that he was going out for a walk, and took the poor Wuhong away by the way.

When he came back, Shi Qijun only saw Xiu Ruihua who was renovating the original prickly pear shop, because Liao Jinnian left with Yang Yue, the shop would naturally not be able to open. Xiu Ruihua had no intention of taking over, but just found a good store after the decoration was completed and rented it out directly.

Xiu Ruihua had already called Shi Qijun to discuss this matter.

Shi Qijun discovered that a month actually passed quickly. He stayed in the country for a month, and when he came back, he found that everything had changed. It felt like a year.

"Huh? You're back, didn't you say afternoon?" Xiu Ruihua felt incredible when he saw Shi Qijun. It's only ten o'clock in the morning. Didn't my sister-in-law come back in the afternoon? "Come back early and ask me to pick you up."

Hurry up to help Mr. Shi Qi, Xiu Ruihua is very concerned about it, and it has been three months since Mr. Shi Qi is full, so you have to be careful.

Because he only brought some food, Shi Qijun only took one suitcase, which was still small. Seeing Xiu Ruihua's nervous look, he burst out laughing. "You have such a personality, why do you say you want to be a monk? You are so nice, there must be many people who want to be with you."

After giving the luggage to Xiu Ruihua, Shi Qijun walked into his house behind Xiu Ruihua jade shop. "Alas." Although it wasn't long, Shi Qijun felt as if it was a lifetime away. "Is there any business in the store recently?" He was in a hurry when he left. When Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue left, he was already in the country.

"In the store? Last time, I got two orders, but just two orders is enough to last for several years." Xiu Ruihua put his luggage aside, and pulled Shi Qijun to sit down. "You, it's similar to those antique shops. You don't open for three years, but you can eat for three years.

" , but it's not as exaggerated as antiques. Many of the raw materials here were obtained by Yang Yue, and it still cost a lot. That's when he got some free stones from the space, and it was made in the name of grandpa. of.

Otherwise, he just turned a pile of stones out of thin air, and everyone would doubt it, but at that time, everyone knew that he inherited his grandfather's house, and he took out some rough stones, and others would only think it was his grandfather Stay and don't think of other weird places to go.

After that, because of a series of things, the opening of the store was delayed, and no one paid attention to those stones.

"By the way, you haven't said why you came back early?" Xiu Ruihua smiled, looked at Shi Qijun, and felt that he seemed more... Well, he just felt more energetic than before. Xiu Ruihua couldn't tell what it was like, but he just felt that Shi Qijun was full of energy now, and he didn't know how many times better than when he left.

"When I calculated it before, because the road from the countryside to the county seat was not easy to travel, and the bus was not punctual, I calculated that I would arrive at the county seat at twelve o'clock at noon. If so, it would already be afternoon here." Shrugged , Shi Qijun has had a pretty good life this month. If you eat, because of the space, it's better to eat. If you live, I don't know if it's because everything has been resolved and you slept soundly. Very fat.

"It's just that someone was about to enter the city, so I hitchhiked and came back early." Seeing Xiu Ruihua looking at him, Shi Qijun was a little uncomfortable. During this time, he and Wuqing were full and had nothing to do. Wandering in the space, the most stupid time was when wandering in other places in the space looking for something to eat, he suddenly found that because the space was not fully unblocked, he and Wu Qing were trapped in place.

When he leaves the space, he will still be there when he enters again. That is to say, he cannot come and go freely when he is in the space. I used to teleport wherever I wanted to go, but now I can only use walking.

At that time, Shi Qijun wanted to strangle Wuqing for the first time, but because of Wuqing's cuteness, Shi Qijun didn't do it. Fortunately, he returned to normal after three days.

"Sister-in-law, you're getting fat." Xiu Ruihua looked at Shi Qijun for a long time before confirming this fact. Although he knew that Shi Qijun had a child now, it was certain that he would be fat, but he was still very curious.

"...What do you call me?" Shi Qijun narrowed his eyes, he was very concerned about that title, he didn't seem to have anything to do with Xiu Ruiqing, did he?

"Qi Jun." Xiu Ruihua bit his tongue, only to realize that he had accidentally poked someone else's wound. Immediately change your words, and seriously tell Shi Qijun that you misheard just now, and he said the word Qijun.

"Tsk, I'll let you off. By the way, you said Zhang Xian left, what happened?" Xiu Ruihua told him about Zhang Xian's departure three days after Yang Yue and Liao Jinnian left. When he heard the news, Shi Qijun felt very surprised. After all, Zhang Xian did not leave after solving Zhang Maohong, but followed Shi Qijun. It is very strange that he left at this time.

And there was also a letter left, the content of the letter was nothing, that is, he wanted to travel around, but he felt lonely, so he took Wuhong away.

"He told me a little bit, saying that he is a little bit open now, since you don't want to do anything to him, there is no need for him to stay under your nose all the time to make you feel at ease. After all, you two are already a pair A grasshopper on a rope." When Xiu Ruihua said these words, he carefully looked at Shi Qijun's expression.

It can understand these words, but it feels a little wrong, as if there is some secret hidden in it. "Qi Jun, can you understand?" Seeing that Qi Jun was not puzzled after hearing it, he just nodded slightly to show that he knew, and couldn't help asking.

"Yes, it's just that Zhang Xian thinks too much. He and I are really on the same boat. As long as he doesn't do anything, I won't tolerate him." Shi Qijun smiled at Xiu Ruihua. "Actually, it's about Zhang Maohong. He's afraid that I'll kill him afterwards, just to protect himself."

Speaking of Zhang Maohong's matter, Xiu Ruihua understood a little bit, and he told his brother about it after looking over it. , he was surprised for quite a while. "I said why did Zhang Xian live here with you? It turned out that it was because he was afraid that you would cross the river and destroy the bridge."

After Xiu Ruihua figured this out, there was only one question left in his mind, that was why Zhang Xian didn't cross the river and destroy the bridge first. It's just that this obviously involves Shi Qijun's secret, so you can't ask or be curious.

"My brother said he'll be back soon." Xiu Ruihua's phone moved, Xiu Ruihua took a look, grinned at Shi Qijun, and then walked upstairs with Shi Qijun's luggage.

Shi Qijun closed the store door and went upstairs behind Xiu Ruihua. "Don't you want to look at the next door?"

"There? When I called you last time, I told you that I rented it out to someone else. He wants to open a coffee shop. He will decorate it by himself. He must watch it by himself. I just went there to join in the fun. , During this period of time, I have worked hard to help you look after the store, and you will give me a big red envelope during the Chinese New Year." "

Speaking of which, today is December 23rd, how long is it before the Chinese New Year?" the elevator , Shi Qijun suddenly remembered this matter.

"I don't know." Xiu Ruihua thought for a while and realized that he really didn't know. "Just look at the calendar later."

The two chatted and reached the fifth floor. When Shi Qijun came in, he looked around and found that it was very clean. "Do you clean it every day?" There is no owner for a month, but it is still so clean. Does Xiu Ruihua clean it every day?

"It's not me, it's my brother." Thinking of this, Xiu Ruihua looked at Shi Qijun and murmured. "I'm not allowed to help."

"What did you say?" Because of the low voice, Shi Qijun couldn't clearly hear the words behind Xiu Ruihua, so he turned his head and asked.

"It's nothing. But I think you should go to sleep first. After all, the car ride is also very tiring and bumpy. You have..." Looking at Shi Qijun's stomach, Xiu Ruihua didn't say the rest of the words.

"That's right." Following Xiu Ruihua's gaze and looking at his stomach, Shi Qijun smiled, told Xiu Ruihua that there was food in the suitcase, and took a change of clothes to the bathroom.

When Shi Qijun undressed, he grabbed Wuqing from his stomach. "Wuqing, I feel like I've sublimated."

"...you've gained weight." Wuqing hit Shi Qijun mercilessly. During the month in the countryside, the two went to the space to fight the autumn wind from time to time, The friendship between the two develops towards a bad friend.

"Because I'm three people now."

"Xiu Ruiqing, what should you do? I think it's good. After all, you are not the master, you can't cultivate to become a fairy, and you still need the love of the world." The voice speaks to Shi Qijun.

"...I don't know, I thought about it for a month, and found that what Xiu Ruiqing did was impeccable." Turning on the shower, Shi Qijun got the shower gel and started to take a bath.

"Oh... ah!!!"

Wuqing screamed suddenly, frightening Shi Qijun. "Shut up quickly." He stepped forward and covered Wuqing, but Shi Qijun realized at this time that he never knew whether Wuqing had a mouth or where to cover it. "Hush!!!"

"Gah..." Wu Qing's voice was silenced, but Shi Qijun felt the darkness after hearing the footsteps outside the door.

"Shi Qi-jun, what's wrong with you?"

"Crack."

Two voices sounded at the same time. Shi Qijun could only quickly stuff Wu Qing into the space.

That's all he did, Xiu Ruiqing pushed the door anxiously and came in, Shi Qijun still had bubbles on his face that he had made before in a hurry, and stretched out his hand to the bath towel next to him.

"Gulu."

"Guru."

For a moment, the two were very quiet, and Shi Qijun felt that he heard himself and Xiu Rui swallowing saliva.

The author has something to say: → →, guess why Wu Qing screamed ,

Chapter 43

Shi Qijun was very annoyed, but there was nothing he could do. He could only think about throwing Wuqing into the pool full of water to soak for three days when the matter was settled. Fear of water was Wuqing's only shortcoming.

"I'm fine, can you...can you go out first?" Shi Qijun is jjj at any rate now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 2 1
A novella in 20 chapters. When Henry's wife and child are killed in a car crash, he finds refuge in whiskey and writing. Once reaching rock-bottom, h...
245K 5.8K 23
*THIS IS A WEREWOLF STORY* Mabel Wren Romevollo is the four year old daughter of the kindest alpha to walk the earth, Alpha Romevollo. On the eighth...
372 19 13
In this engrossing science fiction and fantasy (SFF) adventure, you'll go on a voyage that will captivate your imagination. Immerse yourself in a tap...