✓Peace of Rebirth

Oleh ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

39

236 9 0
Oleh ruwen05026

Chapter 39

When Shi Qijun and Liao Jinnian walked back, they had already discussed everything.

Shi Qijun glanced at Xiu Ruiqing, and directly took Liao Jinnian downstairs to look at the shop.

Those things are not what he wants to care about, the most important thing for him now is how to solve the Wang family's affairs. Now Wang Siye already knew that he was Li Mei's son, and it was only a matter of time before Wang Sikai knew that Li Mei had already arrived here.

What can be done now, I can only watch it. Shi Qijun lay on the chair, chatting with Liao Jinnian every sentence.

"Senior, I feel that someone will come to you in the afternoon." Glancing at the door, Liao Jinnian said mysteriously to Shi Qijun.

Twitching the corner of his mouth, Shi Qijun raised his eyelids to look at Liao Jinnian, and let out a half-smile. "He's already here, right?"

"Hey, senior, how do you know?" Liao Jinnian widened his eyes and felt very curious, why did the lying senior know?

"..." It couldn't be said that it was because Wuqing often fed him those fruits. Although he couldn't cultivate, his body was still strengthened a lot. This time it was because he heard footsteps, and Liao Jinnian said it suddenly, so it was even more certain.

Alas, Li Mei just came this morning, who will come in the afternoon?

"Mr. Shi Qijun." The person who came was Wang Siye, who came alone, looked up and down at Shi Qijun for a long time, and frowned at Liao Jinnian.

"Hello." Standing up, Shi Qijun didn't speak, but just looked at Wang Siye indifferently. He didn't know what Wang Siye was here for, and he didn't want to know.

"I think... what I'm going to say next, this gentleman is not very suitable to be present." Seeing Shi Qijun's attitude, Wang Siye frowned in dissatisfaction, but still politely said to Liao Jinnian.

"Okay." Liao Jinnian looked at Shi Qijun and then at Wang Siye, walked away for a while, then sat on the stool and looked at Shi Qijun's direction openly, that position can see everything here clearly Chu, no matter what happens, I'll come right away.

"..." He choked for a while, but Wang Siye quickly calmed himself down. "Shi Qijun, you are my younger brother, my own brother." Regarding Shi Qijun, Wang Siye decided that it would be better to say it directly.

"Oh, so what?" Shi Qijun didn't expect that Wang Siye would say it directly, and thought that Wang Siye would tell him about it in a roundabout way, but he didn't expect that Wang Siye was a smart person who slapped him in the face. He knew his attitude was not good, so he directly Highlight the subject.

In case, he would have kicked him out before the activity was even on point. For Wang Siye's cleverness, Shi Qijun's dissatisfaction faded away a little. Before, he targeted Wang Siye because Wang Siye was a villain for his younger brother. Now, since they have no conflicts, why do they have so much malice?

very tired.

"You were born by my father and my stepmother. You and Sikai are twins. I want to ask your opinion." Wang Siye compared Wang Sikai and Shi Qijun, the one at home, although nothing outstanding, and very jerk . But that is still his younger brother who has lived with him for more than 20 years. Even though Shi Qijun looks better, Wang Siye still leans towards Wang Sikai in your heart.

As for Qijun's intentions when he asked, it was actually related to the Xiu family. According to the information of the second child of the Yang family, his younger brother, whom he had never known since childhood, had an unusual relationship with Xiu Ruiqing.

"If it weren't for the fact that I am useful now, maybe you would just ignore me? Maybe, you would still throw some money at me to keep me far away, and don't think about the identity of the Wang family?" Because knowing those things, Shi Qijun knew very well why Wang Siye was so polite.

Because of Xiu Ruiqing, because he has something to do with Xiu Ruiqing, if they can get his help, maybe they will have an undercover agent, and then it will be very easy to overthrow the Xiu family.

Tsk, he is really useful. Shi Qijun laughed after thinking about it, he now understands why the Wang family ignored him in the previous life, because he was completely worthless, what did he want to go back to?

Moreover, it is estimated that Li Mei also plays a role in it. Thinking of Li Mei's anxious back in the morning, and the description in Xiu Ruiqing's information later, Shi Qijun felt a little pain in his temple.

Rubbing his temples, Shi Qijun looked at Wang Siye, whose expression had changed, and sighed. "Tell me, why did you come to me."

"It seems that you don't need to be recognized by the Wang family?" Although his expression changed, Wang Siye actually came here for the best preparations. He knew Qijun's attitude from the very beginning, otherwise he wouldn't have fooled him like that.

"The point is not me, but, you didn't come here for this at all, you just came here to test whether I can be used by you." Shi Qijun shook his head, Wang Siye really could bear it. "By the way, in the morning, Li Mei came. And she said everything, such as why she abandoned me."

After squinting his eyes, Shi Qijun didn't know how much news Wang Siye got, maybe he could find out.

"Li Mei still has the face to come to you?" Wang Siye frowned when he heard Li Mei coming, it seemed that Wang Sikai didn't keep Li Mei at all. Wang Siye thought about the news he had received, then looked at Shi Qijun opposite, and thought about the different relationship between Shi Qijun and Xiu Ruiqing. "Are you and Xiu Ruiqing lovers?"

"Why do you ask that?" Slightly dissatisfied, Shi Qijun directly turned black.

It seems that Wang Siye knows everything, but he doesn't know whether they know about the child.

"Sure enough." Shi Qijun didn't answer, but it seemed that Wang Siye still confirmed the lover relationship between Shi Qijun and Xiu Ruiqing in his heart, and instantly put aside his plan to win Shi Qijun.

"So what?" Shi Qijun sneered, what were these people thinking.

"Wang Sikai!"

Wang Siye was about to say something when he was interrupted by Li Mei's sharp voice. ,

Shi Qijun and Liao Jinnian looked at Li Mei and Wang Sikai standing in front of the store in surprise. Wang Siye frowned even more, not knowing what he was thinking.

Wang Sikai was already so angry that he was irrational, but Li Mei was still there, and he quickly told a few words like a passer-by outside, saying that his son was making trouble or something.

Soon, outsiders stopped paying attention to what was going on here.

After Wang Sikai saw Wang Siye, he walked up to Wang Siye with a straight face, and looked at Shi Qijun without saying a word. After Li Mei closed the store door, she walked up to Wang Sikai and snorted. When she saw Shi Qijun, her expression changed.

"Are you acting? Appearing one after another?" Shi Qijun looked at the three members of the Wang family after he finished, and felt that today was really not a peaceful day.

"Huh, so...huh." Before Wang Siye could speak, Wang Sikai looked at Shi Qijun in a strange way and said a few words.

"So what?" Seeing Wang Sikai's expression, Shi Qijun couldn't help but burst into laughter. "What are you discriminating against?"

"You are neither male nor female, and you can have children. Are you still a man?" After Wang Sikai finished speaking, his face turned red when he remembered something, and he looked at Li Mei as if he had been affected. what an insult.

"Huh, is that so? But you and I are twins, and I'm exactly the same as you." Shi Qijun didn't plan to play any language arts with these people anymore, these people just came to scare him.

Shi Qijun felt that he was past the age where he would want to be loved by his parents. It is enough to have a grandfather, anyway, he has been living a good life.

"You..." Wang Sikai was so angry that he couldn't say anything to refute. After taking a deep breath, he always calmed down, and sneered at Shi Qijun. "Oh, no, I'm different from you, because I was brought back to the Wang family by our dear mother, because what grandpa doesn't like the most is a man like you who can give birth, so I'm different from you, I'm I feel sick because you and I are twins!"

"Oh, yes, I think so too." Shi Qijun's reaction made both Wang Sikai and Wang Siye feel speechless.

"Okay, may I know what you guys are here for?" Shi Qijun looked at Liao Jinnian who had been standing by Li Mei's side since Li Mei came in, and squinted his eyes, the junior is so good.

"You... you better leave." After speaking, Li Mei opened her bag, as if she was looking for something. Li Mei just got the news from her brother and confirmed that Shi Qijun was the child, and was discovered by Wang Sikai in a panic.

Wang Siye had something to say to Wang Sikai, but Wang Siye didn't know that Shi Qijun's body could bear children. Wang Sikai was furious when he heard this, and drove here directly. He knew that his elder brother would come to find Shi Qijun today, and it was because Shi Qijun was still useful, and he wanted to recognize Shi Qijun back.

"...Your faces are disgusting." Shi Qijun looked at Wang Siye's face, sure enough, after hearing Wang Sikai's words, Wang Siye's face changed immediately. "Also, I have to say, it's not that I wandered in front of you, but you ran in front of me, and then told me not to appear in front of you, you are really great." "I don't care about

you What is the reason, but my surname is Shi, and I don't believe in the king. Besides, you are still standing at my house." Although he was not angry, Shi Qijun still felt very uncomfortable. Why are these people's faces so ugly? ?

"I think it's necessary for me to call everyone in the Wang family and talk about it. I don't want to see you jumping around in my life again." Shi Qijun picked up the phone and dialed Called Xiu Ruiqing. ,

At first he thought it would take some time to solve Wang Siye, Wang Sikai was already Li Mei's. Who knew that they all got together today, so let's solve it together. I think the old man of the Wang family and Wang Xi will be shocked by his existence.

"Shi Qijun, what do you want to do!" Wang Sikai and Wang Siye had no idea about this, and Wang Siye just regretted that the plan was useless. Li Mei is different, he came here just to prevent Shi Qijun's existence from being known by others, but now everything is about to be destroyed.

"Ah! You don't allow it!" With a scream, Li Mei threw her teeth and claws at Shi Qijun, trying to stop Shi Qijun from making a call.

"Go away." Liao Jinnian kept standing and didn't walk away just to prevent this kind of thing from happening.

"..." Wang Siye looked at Shi Qijun, then at Li Mei, walked up to Li Mei, held Li Mei directly, and waited for Shi Qijun to make a call.

"You..." Li Mei looked at Wang Siye in horror, remembering that this person wanted him to leave the Wang family. "Let go, Wang Siye, you have a good plan, Wang Sikai, you are a picky eater!" By the way, Wang Sikai also lay down on the gun.

"Maybe we can solve you all at once." Shi Qijun and Xiu Ruiqing talked about the general situation, and asked him to come over and take him, Li Mei, Wang Siye, and Wang Sikai to the Wang family in the capital. It is better to solve the matter at once.

"What do you want to do?" Wang Siye looked up at Shi Qijun, this matter was beneficial to him, but Wang Siye didn't want to interrupt his plan because of this.

The author has something to say: → →, I think this point can be finished, let's make buns quickly,

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15K 589 127
Written by Mijia Category: Tanmi doujin Interstellar Major General Edman suffered a suicidal attack by the Zerg Queen on the Zerg battlefield, and as...
5 1 1
In a world divided by war, the authoritarian Canti people relentlessly pursue control and dominance, while their rivals, the innovative Empus, seek t...
3 0 1
A short story about Brotherly obligation.
9 2 2
⚠️ Sequel to my another fic, LOKIUS - Department of time - Chapter 5⚠️ This is my first story in English, is the story of Sylvie, a variant of Loki. ...