✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

35

349 10 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 35

"What do you want to do?" Liao Jinnian saw Xiu Ruiqing hugging Shi Qijun who was asleep, and said very imposingly, and didn't make any movements. He pulled Xiu Ruihua, glanced at Xiu Ruiqing casually, and left.

"..." Is this the default? Xiu Ruiqing glanced at Mr. Shi Qi who was asleep, and then at the two people walking away, "Mr. Shi Qi, what should I do? Your friend also agrees. Haha." After putting Mr.

Shi Qi on his bed , Xiu Ruiqing looked at Shi Qijun who was asleep, and moved his eyes to his face, wanting to reach out and touch it.

The outstretched hand stopped, Xiu Ruiqing sighed, still covered Shi Qijun with a quilt, turned off the light, walked to the door, and when closing the door, looked back at Shi Qijun who was sleeping soundly, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

Shi Qijun, I will make you fall in love with me bit by bit.

"Dad." As soon as Xiu Ruiqing closed the door, he saw Xiu Frame standing outside.

"You still believe his mother?"

"Yes."

"No matter how many doubts there are, you still believe him. Alas, Xiu Ruiqing, are you really in love with him? I will help him for all the unreasonable things. Then erase it." Xiu Frame sighed, glanced at the door of Shi Qijun's room, then shook his head at Xiu Ruiqing. "He is so unreasonable. You saw it but didn't doubt it at all, and you didn't doubt it. Oh, should I say you are stubborn or honest?" "That's

his secret. For example, I also have my secret." Xiu Ruiqing smiled slightly. Then look at the retouching frame carefully. "Dad, in fact, if my younger brother didn't investigate these things, no one would know about them. After all, we know what kind of person Grandpa Shi is. We know whether those jadeites are there or not. It's just a little too much." "

"You, forget it, I'll just watch you do it yourself." Xiu Frame wanted to say something, but after thinking about it, this is not his life, but his son's life, he still lives Live your own old life.

"Where do you want to go?" Xiu Ruiqing stopped him immediately when he saw his father who turned around and wanted to leave. "You caused trouble yourself, so you should take care of it yourself. Don't think that I don't know that you are taking this opportunity of Shi Qijun to hint to Wang Siye and the others that you have come down." "Hey, you saw it.

" Papa Xiu wasn't shy at all, he just smiled, and shrugged with a little helplessness. "Okay, I'll keep it to help, and when this matter is over, I'll be free." "

It's not such a good thing. When the matter is settled, the child will almost be born, and you will be grandpa by then. "Xiu Ruiqing's words directly shattered Dad Xiu's fantasy.

"Son, you are so cruel."

"It was you who said you have to have a heart of stone."

******

Wang's family.

"What to do, what to do, is it true or not?" Li Mei was already extremely anxious, but there was still nothing she could do. She didn't know if that person was really the child he lost.

No, maybe it's fake, maybe it's just a coincidence.

Coincidence, right coincidence.

Li Mei nervously picked up the phone and called his brother.

"Hello, sister?"

"Brother, brother...Brother, something happened, something happened, that child may not be dead, he is not dead, he is in city x, and was seen by Skye, what should I do, what should I do brother , what should I do, brother. Brother!" Li Mei was so nervous that she was incoherent, and she was running around in a hurry in the room.

"Don't worry, sister, don't worry, you find a chance to go to X City, and then secretly take that person's hair for a paternity test, if it is true, then use money to send him away, if it is fake, it will be even worse Okay, right?"

"Yes, go to City X, I can use the excuse of seeing my youngest son. Yes, what about you, brother?" "

Me? I'll ask the person who lost the child back then, and after confirming I'll go back to City X to meet you."

"Okay." After Li Mei hung up the phone, she went to Wang Xi's study. Nervously, he kept touching his ring, but there seemed to be a warm smile on his face.

"Boom." "Come in."

"Honey, are you busy?" Li Mei's tone was not as nervous as before.

"Well, busy, what's the matter?" Seeing that it was his wife, Wang Xi smiled warmly.

"It's like this. I'm not very relieved about that child, Skye. I don't know if he's sad this time. He didn't call me anymore. I'm a little worried." Li Mei stepped forward to rub Wang Xi's shoulders, with a tinge A touch of worry and concern.

"Go if you're worried. Anyway, where is Siye, there's nothing to worry about." Patting Li Mei's hand on his shoulder, Wang Xi shook his head with a smile, agreed to Li Mei's request without saying anything.

"Well, then I'll go get ready and see what to bring to Skye." The smile on Li Mei's face was obviously relieved, and she hurried out. He even forgot to close the door of the study.

Wang Xi looked at Li Mei's appearance, and shook his head with a broken smile, he really cares about chaos.

When Wang Xi went forward to close the door of the study, he vaguely heard Li Mei's voice calling Siye, hesitated for a while, closed the door and continued to do his work.

"Siye, mom will come over right away and get all the information ready. I need to know all the information about Mr. Qi at that time." Li Mei's tone was not as soft as before, with a tone of command.

After hanging up the phone, Li Mei casually adjusted some clothes, got in the car and went to the airport.

I don't know if it was because of luck, Li Mei didn't stop, and flew directly to X City after getting on the plane.

******

Wang Sikai's residence in x city.

"Brother? Is it Mom's phone?" Wang Sikai frowned, and his mood, which was not in a good mood, suddenly became even more irritable.

"En." Wang Siye who hung up the phone sat next to Wang Sikai, without even changing his clothes, sitting on the sofa with a very serious expression.

"What is she here for? Don't tell me that she came because she was worried about me or because of my affairs." Wang Sikai turned to look at Wang Siye, guessing why Li Mei came here.

"I don't know either. She just said that she would come. I guess in front of our father, he meant that he was worried about you." Wang Siye patted Wang Sikai on the shoulder, shrugged, and didn't know what to say. He no longer knew about Li Mei. What did you say.

If their brothers hadn't discovered it early, the money in the family would have belonged to their brothers and sisters long ago.

"Brother, what happened today." Without thinking about his biological mother, Wang Sikai asked about what happened today.

"Today's incident at least shows that the information I got before is just a drop in the bucket. My most important thing now is not to buy those people in X City, but to get new information again. As for Mr. Shi Qi? I didn't care much before, but Now, it might be involved."

"What do you mean?" Wang Sikai still didn't understand the connection between these things.

"The person who repaired the frame was not a simple person. He dismissed me in a few words and told me that everything in City X is beyond my control. They even just smiled and watched me play with those tricks." Wang Siye untied his tie, feeling irritable Indeed, he didn't think there was anything he couldn't say about Wang Sikai.

Because Wang Sikai's goal in life is to eat, drink and have fun.

"Then Shi Qijun can't move for the time being? I still want to wait until those obstructive people are solved by your people, and I will destroy them. Who knows that it will become like this, damn it." Wang Sikai said irritably Jacket off.

"Mr. Shi Qi, you can't move now. The old fox Xiu Frame doesn't know how many cards he has. Without our people here, we can't do anything secretly. You don't go out recently, so as not to be watched by others. When the time comes, something will happen. It's going to be difficult." Wang Siye thought for a while, and then warned Wang Sikai, Wang Sikai's temperament is to love to play, and during this time, he needs to play tricks with Xiu Frame's group of old foxes, and he needs to be careful not to be caught by others handle.

"Understood, anyway, when Li Mei comes back, I will stay with her then. By the way, what is Li Mei's purpose for coming here? Shouldn't she start collecting money just because the three of us are not here?" Is it?"

"Your second brother is not jealous, and now your second brother is in charge of the family's income, and he can't do anything." Wang Siye is still very confident about this, and smiled, but he still doubts Li What is Mei doing here, and she looks very anxious.

Li Mei is very anxious, Wang Sikai, Shi Qijun.

Wang Siye suddenly thought of his mother, the mother who was twins with Li Mei.

twin.

"Skai, you go to bed first, I need to get information, don't turn off your mobile phone, your mother may be here soon." Wang Siye's inner shock was already uncontrollable, he took some things and hurried out Door.

"Brother?" Wang Sikai called out in doubt, but seeing the closed door, he didn't say anything. Today's banquet made their brothers feel ashamed. He has been upset for a long time and has no time to go. No matter what his big brother is going to do.

Leaning against the car door, Wang Siye couldn't restrain the thoughts in his heart.

Twins, identical.

Li Mei who came here suddenly.

Li Mei has not been gentle with Wang Sikai since the incident five years ago, of course, on the surface she is still the good mother who dotes on her son.

But this time, because of Wang Sikai's matter, he came here after him, and he didn't believe it if he said there was nothing tricky.

Because he was thinking wildly all the time, Wang Siye got into the car and started the car to find someone who could help him.

*****

When Xiu Rui got up early in the morning, he looked at the quilt on his body, didn't say anything, just touched the five greens on his stomach.

"Wu Qing, I still really want to hide in the space, so I don't have to ignore anything."

"But, after you go in, what will happen to your Xiu Ruiqing? Will he be sad, painful, runny, and run away?" "

Wu Qing, I want to know what your words are related to." Bite Gritting his teeth, Shi Qijun stretched out his hand and squeezed Wuqing on his stomach.

What is this called, what is his Xiu Ruiqing?

However, because of this arrangement of frame editing, he guessed that this period of time will be a little leisurely.

According to what Xiu Ruiqing revealed yesterday, Wang Siye probably won't have time to trouble him recently.

It's just that in Wang Siye's eyes, his danger is even greater, which is not very good.

Sighing, Shi Qijun lifted the quilt to get up, and let go of pinching Wuqing by the way.

After eating, Shi Qijun and Liao Jinnian went downstairs together.

"Senior, I've decided to switch camps." Liao Jinnian went to his own cactus shop with regret on his face.

... Shi Qijun really wanted to know what camp Liao Jinnian had?

"Where's your brother?" Seeing Xiu Ruihua walking down, Shi Qijun was surprised that he didn't see Xiu Ruiqing. And I didn't see it when I was eating.

"Something happened. I want to stir up trouble in X City. Fairy, the situation in X City has changed dramatically. Even my dad was dragged away by those serious-looking uncles. I am free."

Xiu Ruihua supported Shi Qijun to sit down, and after opening the door, he moved a stool and sat beside Shi Qijun. It looks like he wants to keep an eye on Shi Qijun, lest Shi Qijun do anything dangerous.

"Why are you in X City?" Shi Qijun knew a little bit about yesterday, and it can be regarded as knowing a little about this period of time, but he doesn't know why the Wang family came here, and now there are people who are eyeing X City?

"Because, those in city x can make money." One sentence explained the reason for this matter.

"Oh. Then what are you doing?" Shi Qijun nodded, looked at Xiu Ruihua sitting beside him, and twitched his mouth helplessly.

"Anyway, there is no business for the time being, so let's sit and chat with you." Xiu Ruihua felt that the bench was not easy to sit on, so he found a more comfortable chair to sit on.

"Xiu Ruihua, tell me about why your father knew my grandfather." Shi Qijun didn't want to continue that strange topic, and asked about what Xiu Ruiqing didn't talk about yesterday.

"Well, it's actually very bloody, that is, my father is a passionate person. He almost died accidentally when he was out on a mission. He was saved by Grandpa Shi, and then my father was just talking about it. I went on dangerous missions again, but it made me feel even more irritated, because my two brothers doubted that my father would become a monk." "

That's it?" When I heard Xiu Ruihua say it was bloody Qi Jun was ready to hear a bloody story, but Xiu Ruihua solved the story in a few words.

For some reason, Shi Qijun felt that Xiu Ruihua was even more cheating.

"That's it, speaking of it, Shi Qijun, I don't know when my brother fell in love with you, and I don't know how you feel about my brother. But looking at you, I feel more and more that nothing in the world is better than So. There is an emotion of wanting to close my eyes and stop looking. Do you think I was influenced by my dad, why do I also have the idea of ​​becoming a monk?" Xiu Ruihua's tone in front made Shi Qijun feel a little mysterious, and

behind Immediately felt cheated.

"Maybe, if you really have that idea, maybe I can help you." Shi Qijun laughed, and then remembered the inheritance of space. He is not the inheritor of space's cultivation skills, but he still has some other skills of skills.

One is Buddhist cultivation.

"...I don't think I need it anymore." Xiu Ruihua felt a chill down his spine because of Shi Qijun's serious tone.

"Really?" Shi Qijun knew that he was telling the truth, but he still smiled at Xiu Ruihua's scared expression, so he raised his eyebrows and said jokingly to Xiu Ruihua.

"Yes, by the way, did you carve all the jewelry here?"

"Not all of them, some of them were carved by Yang Yue."

"Speaking of which, I'm actually very surprised why you trust Yang Yue so much." Xiu Ruihua was actually very puzzled. Why did Shi Qijun trust Yang Yue so much.

"Yang Yue." Shi Qijun remembered the second night of living in this building.

At that time, Yang Yue's face suddenly changed, and he looked at Shi Qijun with a stern face and questioning eyes.

"At that time, Yang Yue asked me what my purpose was and why I was close to Liao Jinnian, but I really just wanted to find some helpers to help move, but because of Liu Yuelin's incident, the house of Liao Jinnian's junior was also gone, so , when he asked to rent my house, I did not refuse. Besides, people live in packs. I live alone in such a building, so it is indeed a bit empty." "When Yang Yue questioned me, I didn't answer

. , I just made a deal with him, I will protect Liao Jinnian, and he will help me get some news." "

That's it." Shi Qijun looked at Xiu Ruihua who was listening seriously with a smirk on his face.

"You've learned badly, sister-in-law." Xiu Ruihua said it quickly, and then quickly covered his mouth to show that he didn't say anything just now.

"...Forget it. You..." Shi Qijun had no choice but to take revenge on Xiu Ruihua's bloody story just now, but who knows, it finally led to this thing.

"Is there really someone in your store who will come to buy things?"

"I don't know either."

After looking at each other, the two stared at the ceiling in a daze.

*****

After Li Mei got off the plane, she looked at the crowd around her with disgust. After putting on her sunglasses, she tried not to have any contact with others.

After arriving at the open space, he picked up the phone and dialed the number of his youngest son.

"Hello? I'm at the airport? Where are you?" Ever since this son spoiled her good deeds, Li Mei didn't have a good impression of this son. She didn't know whether this incident was true or not.

Li Mei's only reliance now is her status as the wife of the Wang family. Back then, she was able to marry into the Wang family because of her healthy young son Wang Sikai.

Wang Xi's father is an old-fashioned old man. Back then, he personally kicked out the second son who fell in love with a man who could have children.

When the twins were born that year, Li Mei was terrified for a long time, and quickly called his brother before deciding to throw the child away.

After that, she successfully married into the Wang family and became the wife of the Wang family, but later found that the power of the Wang family's property was not in her hands, but Wang Xi's father.

It took a lot of effort to get all the rights back then, and some property was moved, but his good son and the two children born to his sister took the rights away from her, and even told the king Xi's father made her almost lose her position.

As for the Li family, the two sisters are offshoots of the Li family. There is no blessing at all. The Wang family married her older sister just to get the protection of the Li family, but soon the facts told Wang Xi that it was a dream, and the Li family didn't care about the two sisters Li Mei at all.

So if it wasn't for Li Mei's son, it would still be the same thing whether she married or not.

What Li Mei is most anxious about right now is that the fact that he gave birth to twins will be exposed. It is self-evident what will happen to her when the time comes. Besides, her son is not close to her at present.

"At home, you can come here directly by taxi, it's not that expensive." Wang Sikai was a little dazed, but when he received the call, he heard his mother's unceremonious and cold voice, and the chill in his heart was even worse.

This is his mother, hum.

After hanging up the phone, Wang Sikai called Wang Siye, then sat down and waited for Li Mei's arrival.

Before Wang Sikai waited for Li Mei to arrive, he waited for Wang Siye first.

"Brother!" When Wang Sikai saw Wang Siye, he stood up in doubt, why did his brother look so distraught.

"Sikai, if Li Mei comes, you have to watch him, no matter what she does, don't let her go." Wang Siye gritted his teeth and said bitterly.

He was shocked by what he knew, Shi Qijun...it was...

"Brother, what's wrong

with you ?" It has been spread." Wang Siye knew that if this matter was exposed, those people would wish that the Wang family made such a mistake, and Li Mei would definitely be kicked out of the Wang family by his grandfather, and Li Mei would definitely go crazy, who would say what? do not know either.

Wang Siye thought about it for a long time, and the more he thought about it, the more chilling he became.

I was a little restless for a while.

"Okay."

Wang Sikai responded, only to find that the door was knocked unceremoniously.

"Dong Dong!"

"Open the door!"

Wang Sikai frowned fiercely when he heard the voice, but Wang Siye looked at the knocking door with dark eyes and did not speak.

"..." Wang Sikai had no choice but to shut Li Mei out of the door, opened the door, looked at the angry Li Mei outside, raised his eyebrows and sneered: "My dear mother, what are you here for this time?" "I'm

here I don't care about your business, I don't care about your business, and you are not allowed to meddle in mine, do you hear?" Li Mei walked in with her bag in her hands after speaking in a high-spirited manner.

After closing the door, Wang Sikai looked at Li Mei who was frowning and was choosing a room, but couldn't say anything.

"I'd better go out and live outside." Because Wang Sikai had a lot of things recently, he didn't tidy up the room much. It was very messy, and Li Mei looked at it with disgust.

"Mom, you'd better live here." Wang Sikai got a hint from Wang Siye and stepped forward, but Li Mei's luggage went to another room.

"Okay." Li Mei knew that he didn't know anything about this place, and he still needed information from Wang Siye, so he couldn't confront Wang Siye for the time being.

Li Mei endured it for a while, but still entered that room, and soon came out in a hurry.

Li Mei found Wang Siye, stood behind Wang Siye and did not speak.

Wang Siye didn't speak, he was only suitable for Wang Sikai to sit together and watch TV commercials.

"Siye, Mom, I want to see Shi Qijun's information, but I don't know what kind of person he is, who dares to do anything to Sikai." Li Mei's current appearance does not look like the one she had when she first entered the door. kind of dislike. She looks like a doting mother.

"Mom. It's a bit late today. I'm busy with my own affairs. I haven't tidied up for a while. How about this? Mom, you're tired too. Rest first and call my dad to make my dad feel at ease. Tomorrow I will I'll show you the information after sorting it out." Although Wang Siye felt disgusted in his heart, he didn't show the slightest bit on his face.

Persuading Li Mei with perfect reasons, and even moving out Wang Xi, Wang Siye knew that Li Mei had no choice but to compromise at this time.

Sure enough, Wang Siye saw the apology on Li Mei's face, but the apology didn't reach his eyes.

"Ah, look at me, I'm so confused." Li Mei walked into the room that now belongs to her. He didn't go out after locking the door.

"Brother?" Wang Sikai felt that something was wrong. He knew Li Mei's character better than anyone else, because he was Li Mei's biological son after all, and she had brought him up for so many years.

"I'll talk about it tomorrow. I'm not sure yet."

"Okay."

******

"Excuse me, is there anyone?" Li Mei didn't see anyone when she walked in, but she was very moved when she saw the jewelry.

Ah, that glass set looks beautiful.

Li Mei's eyes looked at those emeralds, but she didn't look very rude.

Because of their positions, Qijun who was lying down and Xiu Ruihua who was sitting could see Li Mei, but Li Mei couldn't see the two of them for a while.

"Someone, what do you need?" Xiu Ruihua stood up and greeted Li Mei.

It's just that I'm very puzzled in my heart, doesn't this look like someone who came to buy things?

"Hello, are you the owner of the shop?"

"Yes." Xiu Ruihua didn't hide anything, and said in a frightened way that he could also find out about his relatives. Shi Qijun is the owner of the shop, but it's his sister-in-law Ah, this shop is said to belong to him, but that, it doesn't matter.

"Hello, I want to ask, is there anyone named Shi Qijun here?" In fact, the first thing Li Mei saw was not this ordinary store, which didn't even have a name. It was the cactus shop next door, but she hated it being dirty, so she didn't go in and ask, even though the information she got in the morning said that Shi Qijun was the owner of the cactus shop.

In fact, because Wang Siye didn't want Li Mei to know some things, all the information he gave was the original one, and there was no mention of this building belonging to Shi Qijun later.

"Yes." Xiu Ruihua searched in his mind, found traces of Coke and Li Mei, the corners of his mouth twitched, and prayed in his heart that Qi Jun would not stand up.

If Shi Qijun didn't stand up, because of the layout here, Li Mei would not be able to see Shi Qijun.

However, Shi Qijun didn't hear Xiu Ruihua's prayer, but heard someone looking for him and stood up. "Who is looking for me?"

"..." "Ah!" Li Mei took a little luck when he saw Shi Qijun's birth information, that place was not where he abandoned his child.

When she saw Shi Qijun's face at this time, Li Mei was completely stunned there, covered her mouth in surprise and didn't know what to say.

"Excuse me, do you know me?" When he saw Li Mei, Shi Qijun couldn't recognize him because he had never seen Li Mei's photo, but when he saw Xiu Ruihua's eyes and Li Mei's reaction, he immediately had an answer in his heart?

Just looking at Li Mei like this, do you think it is a miracle that he is still alive?

"Yes." After Li Mei calmed herself down, she put on a fake smile on her face, and glanced at Xiu Ruihua indifferently. "I want to talk to Mr. Shi Qijun alone, don't you know?"

Li Mei said the latter sentence to Xiu Ruihua.

Li Mei told himself in his heart that he was not sure whether Shi Qijun was that child, he needed to get Shi Qijun's hair now, and then do a paternity test. Before the result comes out, Shi Qijun must be moved away, far away.

No matter what the result is, Shi Qijun cannot stay in the eyes of the Wang family.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I can't leave Shi Qijun, because he will feel dizzy and dizzy when I leave. Just say what you have, and don't worry about me." Xiu Ruihua saw Li Mei's meaning clearly However, Xiu Ruihua suddenly became weak and said sadly to Li Mei.

In fact, Xiu Ruihua was right.

If something happened to Shi Qijun because of this incident, his brother would probably skin him directly without any discussion.

Moreover, with Li Mei's appearance, everyone knew that she had malicious intentions and let people get along with her alone?

"You..." Li Mei didn't know what to say, there was such an ignorant person.

"Mr. Shi Qijun, look?" Li Mei choked on Xiu Ruihua, but still wanted to find a chance to talk to Shi Qijun alone.

After all, she can't let the third person know what she needs to say to Shi Qijun later.

"Ma'am, I don't know you well, and I don't know your name yet, so I thought, can you leave?" Shi Qijun smiled secretly. It's really the tradition of the Wang family. The name does not introduce what his name is.

Shi Qijun didn't pay attention to Li Mei's expression, and after lying down, he closed his eyes and decided to ask Xiu Ruihua to take out the photos of Wang's family to identify them when he went upstairs later. In order to prevent such a thing from happening again, people are in front of them, but they don't even know who it is.

"Shi Qijun, I think it's better for you to chat with me alone. After all, you also want to know who your biological parents are?" Li Mei really couldn't help it. She didn't know what was going on. She seemed to be looking at her. Qijun only had the chance to get rid of Wang Sikai when he came to look for her this time. She didn't want others to know about this matter, after all, it was related to everything about her.

"I only have one grandpa. Parents? I've never seen them. I'm already this old. Obviously, I don't need to know. Maybe it's like the people before cursed me, saying that my parents are short-lived ghosts and died long ago. "Originally, Shi Qijun didn't have any feelings for Li Mei, but today, regarding Li Mei's performance, Shi Qijun suddenly became disgusted.

"You..." After taking a deep breath, Li Mei wanted to go forward to say something, but was blocked by Xiu Ruihua.

"Ma'am, please?" Xiu Ruihua smiled and said to Li Mei, standing in front of Li Mei, Li Mei couldn't do anything.

After taking a deep breath, just as Li Mei was about to say something, the phone rang, and she became even angrier. Who the hell is calling at this time.

After picking up the phone, Li Mei gave Xiu Ruihua a vicious look, "Hello?" "

Mom, where are you?" Wang Sikai's tone was a little gritted.

"Ah, um, mom is a little lost." Li Mei's tone was a little weak, and after hanging up the phone, she looked at Shi Qijun's direction and Xiu Ruihua bitterly, and could only walk away on high heels.

"Bye, no see." Xiu Ruihua waved to Li Mei's back, and immediately restrained all expressions.

Why did Li Mei come? Judging from Li Mei's performance, he didn't know that Shi Qijun was her child, so he probably just suspected it at the moment.

Xiu Ruihua recalled the changes in Li Mei's expression throughout the whole process, and he was sure that Li Mei was not sure whether Shi Qijun was her child or not.

"Brother?" Xiu Ruihua didn't think too much, and called Xiu Ruiqing directly.

"What's up?"

"Li Mei is here, but Li Mei is not sure whether Shi Qijun is his child or not. It seems that what we have found is still unclear." "Well, I will ask

your people to investigate." Xiu Rui After Qing finished speaking, he paused before asking: "How is Mr. Shi Qi?"

"Very well, let Li Mei go away." Xiu Ruihua smiled at this point, and then saw Mr. Shi Qi with his eyes closed. "Shh, my sister-in-law seems to be asleep. When you come back, please bring back all the information and photos of the Wang family. I didn't even recognize Li Mei today." "Okay, I'll hang up." Xiu

Ruiqing After asking Shi Qijun about his situation, he hung up the phone.

Xiu Ruihua looked at the phone and made a wry smile, my annoying brother.

"You..." Shi Qijun opened his eyes, looked at Xiu Ruihua who was a bit depressed, and smiled softly.

"Don't laugh, my brother has always bullied me like this." After Xiu Ruihua gave Shi Qijun a weak look, he sat next to Shi Qijun, looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"But I didn't see any dissatisfaction with you." Shi Qijun was also very surprised, Xiu Ruihua's words gradually became full of pride, and there was no gap between him and Xiu Ruiqing.

"My brother has such a personality, but he is very defensive. When I was a child, I didn't fit in. If someone bullied me, he would directly beat the bully. After that, I became a bully, and my brother was my backer. "Smiling very proudly, Xiu Ruihua froze at Shi Qijun.

"Protection, I can see it a little bit." Shi Qijun nodded, he could see a little bit of a shortcoming, just because he likes him, so he always helps. Feeling warm in his heart, Shi Qijun had a smile on his face when he didn't even know it.

"But my brother doesn't know if he's been in the army for a long time, he's very rigid." Speaking of this matter, Xiu Ruihua didn't dare to look at Shi Qijun.

Xiu Ruiqing chased Shi Qijun's methods all provided by him. But I didn't expect that because of his brother's character, he made a lot of jokes.

"It's better to be rigid sometimes. Don't worry about being squinted by Huahua World and forgetting your true heart."

"You are speaking for my brother." Xiu Ruihua turned his head and stared at Shi Qijun. "Speaking of which, sister-in-law, why don't you have morning sickness

when you're pregnant?" Xiu Ruihua gnawed with a book in his arms when he learned that Wei's old sister-in-law was pregnant, but found that everything was not in line with Shi Qijun. explain. Now, if you have the opportunity, just ask directly.

"I don't know, I was good at sleeping before, but now I don't have any discomfort." Shi Qijun shrugged, and gently stroked Wuqing on his stomach, the little guy still had some effect.

In a good mood, Mr. Shi Qi pinched Wu Qing, feeling the shaking of his hands, Mr. Shi Qi was even more satisfied.

Wuqing didn't dare to speak out because someone was present, so she could only hold back.

"Oh, that's not very good!" If there is no such thing, it will not be very hard, and it will be fine if it is not hard. Xiu Ruihua breathed a sigh of relief, it was really hard to conceive a child, judging from the books he read, that one seemed terrifying.

"Maybe." Shi Qijun rolled his eyes, he actually didn't know how to give birth to a child.

"Are you okay?"

Xiu Ruiqing strode in, frowned at Shi Qijun who was lying down, and ignored Xiu Ruihua directly.

"Is it okay? You?" Shi Qijun didn't know why Xiu Ruiqing rushed back? Is he all right?

"I found some bad things." Xiu Ruiqing glanced at Xiu Ruihua, as if he had just discovered that Xiu Ruihua was here.

"..." Brother, how much you dislike me. Xiu Ruihua almost squatted on the ground and cried, "What ?

"

After leaving the sitting position with staring eyes, he didn't feel uncomfortable at all, and sat down directly. Looking at Shi Qijun tenderly.

Shi Qijun was a little uncomfortable seeing Xiu Ruiqing's eyes, and turned his head quietly.

"Wang Siye is so hard to know what?" Xiu Ruihua sat on the stool at the beginning, and also felt something bad.

"Probably, by the way, I have brought back the information of the Wang family, you can take a look at it later, don't let this kind of situation happen again today." Xiu Ruiqing especially stared at Xiu Ruihua .

"I see." Xiu Ruihua said weakly, then turned his head and cried by himself.

"Where's Liao Jinnian?" Shi Qijun was very surprised that Liao Jinnian didn't come over today. You know, when did Liao Jinnian feel so relieved about Xiu Ruihua?

Could it have something to do with the camp that Liao Jinnian went up to talk about?

The author has something to say: Haha, I have fulfilled my promise, the 10,000-word update, please don't leave me a message to encourage me~~~~~·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
30.2K 730 17
After Erza left magnolia for 5 years she has finally come back to the fairy academy! Gray seems overjoyed and he tries to be with Erza later on. But...
14.9K 589 127
Written by Mijia Category: Tanmi doujin Interstellar Major General Edman suffered a suicidal attack by the Zerg Queen on the Zerg battlefield, and as...
132K 3.1K 27
A Harry Hook x Reader Story. A Pan and a Hook. Falling in love from a battle of territory. Who would've thought?