✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

24

475 15 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 24 Yang Yue Leaves

"Cough cough, then what, Yang Yue, hehe calm down, isn't it good that the matter is settled like this, Zhang Xian will take care of the aftermath, I just need to stay at home and be fine." With a smiling face, Shi Qijun Step forward to help Yang Yue Shun Qi.

"Humph!" Yang Yue snorted angrily, and then dragged Shi Qijun upstairs.

"Hey, Yang Yue, you have to pay attention to your image, you can't talk about it, you really can't, hey." Shi Qijun kept shouting, but he was still pulled upstairs by Yang Yue.

Sitting opposite Shi Qijun, although Yang Yue was still very angry, he was more confused.

He had to listen to his father's words, and he had to when he left.

But, Shi Qijun and Liao Jinnian?

well!

"Yang Yue, you have something on your mind this morning, what's the matter, tell me." Shi Qijun took a glass of warm water, took a sip, and watched Yang Yue speak slowly.

In the morning, Yang Yue's mood was very strange, what's wrong?

Yang Yue has always had a warm personality, unless he is really out of breath. Otherwise, there is seldom even anger.

"My father wants me to go abroad." Sighing, Yang Yue irritatedly rubbed his head, he had thought about this matter for a long time, whether to sneak away or go with Shi Qijun, Jin Nian said before leaving.

"Going abroad?" Why did you suddenly want to go abroad? Shi Qijun thought about the things about Yang Yue in his previous life, because at that time the two had no intersection at all, and Shi Qijun didn't know if Yang Yue also went abroad in his previous life. However, Liao Jinnian?

"My father knows something." Seeing Shi Qijun's suspicious eyes, Yang Yue sighed, turned his head to look at the armrest of the sofa, and said helplessly. Even if his father knew about it, he wouldn't do anything drastic. He would just quietly use some things to separate the two of them. In his brother's case, his father's method has proved to be very effective.

"Then you won't take people away as well. You don't mean that Liao Jinnian will also go abroad, right?" Shi Qijun can only think of this method at the moment, he doesn't know anything about Yang Yue's father, what can he do?

"My father only told me about going abroad, but didn't tell me which country I was going to. Do you think I can take people away?" Twitching the corners of his mouth, Yang Yue looked at the opposite person who had nothing to do with him and was high-spirited Qi Jun was so angry that his teeth itch.

"Then you leave him with me, I will take good care of you, you just need to come back early, and pay some child support when you come back." Shi Qijun said solemnly, and nodded. He will do what he says.

"I'll pay you." Rolling his eyes, Yang Yue felt that all his melancholy was lost by Shi Qijun.

"It's okay if you don't pay, the labor force is enough, by the way, you have to talk to Liao Jinnian yourself, don't expect me to be a lobbyist." Shi Qijun saw that Yang Yue still wanted to talk, so he blocked his mouth first, and looked at Yang Yue Talking so politely, you know something is wrong.

Want him to talk to Liao Jinnian? Then Yang Yue left Liao Jinnian without saying goodbye? He is not a villain, why would he do such a thing.

Shi Qijun looked at Yang Yue with a look of reluctance, and Yang Yue really wanted to step forward and beat him up, but the actual action was not very convenient.

"By the way, how are you doing with that storefront?"

"Yo, do you still remember that it's your storefront?" Hearing these words, Yang Yue, who was already depressed, became even more depressed. Jun's shop is still his shop, he cooks for these two people every day, one is stupid, it's his family's anyway, the other one is too lazy to die, it's not his family's, and he still has steamed stuffed buns , I can't even tickle it.

"Well, I can't help it. You didn't know that I was sleepy to death some time ago, and then I had to deal with Zhang Maohong by the way. I was so busy that I didn't know what I was doing all day. How could the store have the heart to take care of it?" A little hungry , Shi Qijun went into the kitchen and made a mess of it, and brought out a big basin.

Yang Yue saw that there were two fried eggs, a lot of green vegetables, and sausages on it, but the noodles were pitiful. Yes, very weird.

"It's comfortable to eat like this. Eating too much noodles is not easy to digest. It's good to eat more green vegetables." He raised his head, biting a piece of green vegetables and smiled silly at Yang Yue. Shi Qijun continued to bow his head after laughing eat.

"Forget it, I'll talk to Liao Jinnian." Yang Yue got up, went out and turned back: "By the way, the cactus shop is no longer as busy as before, and the other students are all looking for it." I have taken other part-time jobs, and now Liao Jinnian is probably the only one left who will continue to work with you." There was a wry smile on the corner of his mouth, seeing Shi Qijun stop eating noodles, he smiled even more happily. Hmph, I can't fix you yet.

"No way..." Yang Yue had already walked away, and Shi Qijun remembered a more important thing. The space is currently being closed, so prickly pears and the like can only be supplied from the warehouse on the second floor. "Wuqing, when can we get it done?"

"The day after tomorrow." Wuqing replied and rubbed Shi Qijun's stomach lightly: "Master has grown up obediently, there are many delicious and fun fruits in the space "

"..." Does this mean that you don't want to be old when you see the young?

After eating a bowl of noodles, Shi Qijun went to bed and fell asleep, and when he woke up, the lights were already on.

"Senior." Suddenly, Liao Jinnian's voice sounded faintly.

Ah! "Jinnian? Why are you here?" Startled him, don't wait to stand in the corner. Turning on the light, what Shi Qijun saw was a frowning Liao Jinnian.

"What's the matter?"

"Yang Yue is going on a long trip, we don't know how to cook, what will we do in the future?" Liao Jinnian suppressed the sadness in his heart and remembered this very important matter.

"Well, I'll take care of the cooking." Shi Qijun generously said that he will be in charge of the future meals.

"No." Liao Jinnian didn't hide his contemptuous eyes; "Senior, you cook very strangely, although sometimes it tastes good, but if you are not careful, there are many things like misplacing salt, and you should stay away from cooking fumes. "

"Then do we need to find a cook?" Shi Qijun thought about it too, he made the food to be eaten by himself, and for the two of them, he estimated that he would eat the same dish for ten days, and then change to another variety to continue eating when he was tired of eating. .

"By the way, I can help manage the prickly pistachio shop. Recently, those juniors have been doing internships, and now I am the only one left. It was because I just opened the shop, and I didn't know the rules, and I was in a hurry. Now it is much more stable. One person is enough." Liao Jinnian thought for a while, and became even more annoyed, before Yang Yue could easily handle this matter, why is it completely out of order when he comes here?

"Is there any dinner? I'm hungry." Suddenly, Shi Qijun changed the topic to eating.

"No, Yang Yue left after talking to me in the afternoon. So I haven't had dinner yet, why don't we go out to eat?" Thinking of the restaurant mentioned by a classmate, Liao Jinnian thought about where he might go to eat.

"Do you have a good place?" Shi Qijun always cooks food by himself, because he is very picky about what he eats, but he is easy to feed, but he doesn't eat garlic, onion, ginger, celery and coriander.

"Yes, let's go, the restaurant has been closed. By the way, the store next door, someone asked today whether it is rented out, or who is the owner. It seems that someone wants to rent it to open a store." Liao Jinnian walked Behind Shi Qijun, he picked up a piece of clothing and put it on Shi Qijun's body, pushed Shi Qijun and went out.

"Ah, that, I'll go get it, and it won't be long before it opens, and then I'll just sit there and count the money.

" It's personal. Hurry up, don't go there, there's no room." Liao Jinnian was very happy, and pushed Shi Qijun into the elevator, and when he pressed the second floor, he was illuminated by the light panel reflected by the elevator, looking left and right.

"No matter how you take the picture, it's ugly." Shi Qijun spoke venomously. By the way, put on the clothes you just put on hastily.

"Tch, when your belly gets bigger, I'll be more handsome than you." Glancing at Shi Qijun's belly, Liao Jinnian smiled strangely.

"You'll pay later. Hmph."

******

The two reserved a seat on the way back, but because the reservation was late, there was only a table for four in the lobby on the second floor.

"Senior, you are not allowed to order too expensive things, I still have to support my family." Liao Jinnian babbled as he walked. By the way, pay attention to Shi Qijun will not be bumped by people passing by.

"Okay, anyway, I don't know how to order. You serve, and I will take care of the food." Grinning his teeth at Liao Jinnian, Shi Qijun pulled Liao Jinnian to avoid two children who were fighting with each other.

He secretly decided in his heart that if his child was fighting in public places, he would directly spank his ass when he returned home.

The second floor is much better than the first floor. People here eat very quietly, even the people who come and go are not rampant.

"Senior, are these enough?" Liao Jinnian finished ordering and handed the menu to Shi Qijun.

"Let's eat first, let's talk about not enough." Shi Qijun put the tableware in front of him and shook his head.

"Senior, look to the right." After handing the menu to the waiter, Liao Jinnian came over and said mysteriously, while pouting his mouth to signal Qi Jun to look to the right.

"En?" Shi Qijun was studying the material of chopsticks, when he heard Liao Jinnian's words, he turned his head suspiciously and looked to his left and Liao Jinnian's right, because they were sitting opposite each other.

...

that is? Why do you look so much like him?

That person looks similar to the senior, except that the senior's face is softer, and that person has a rebellious and sarcastic smile on his face.

"Twins?" Liao Jinnian's eyes widened as he looked at the person on the right who looked exactly like his senior. Except for some differences in the expression and lines on the face, everything else is almost exactly the same.

This is......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 1 13
The crew of the Atlantis Gravitic Vessel Udyamita are sailing to find new resources for Atlantis. They are the first to "sail into the beyond", and...
962K 32.8K 32
"Zuko, that's where your innermost turmoil lies, you were carrying the burden of not being enough for y/n." _____________________________________ Y/n...
9 0 1
The year is 3024. Gen alpha never ended. Gen beta are few. Gen beta are the outlaws of this timeline. I am a Gen beta. Gen alpha found a way to be im...
9 2 2
⚠️ Sequel to my another fic, LOKIUS - Department of time - Chapter 5⚠️ This is my first story in English, is the story of Sylvie, a variant of Loki. ...