✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

21

541 18 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 21

"Yue Fang, have you found out what's going on?" Zhang Maohong called out before entering the door.

After entering the door, I lagged behind, but calmed down a bit because I saw the Liu family couple. "Hello, uncle and aunt." Sitting next to Liu Yuefang, he kept winking. Zhang Maohong didn't know whether Liu Yuefang had told his uncle or aunt.

"Well, young man, don't get too excited. This is a trivial matter and it can be easily resolved." Father Liu shook his head with a smile, then stroked the beard on his chin and smiled at Zhang Maohong.

Still young, too restless.

"Uncle, it's not that I'm excited, it's that this incident is too strange. If I've been planning for a long time, then it's impossible for me to be tricked without knowing any clues. However, this incident happened too quickly. It's like there's an invisible hand pushing behind us, and we can't find anyone to do it." I was secretly relieved, but immediately became anxious. Although my uncle knew about this matter, he still didn't understand it. his seriousness.

If he doesn't fight for it, Hongsheng will soon change hands.

"Yes, Dad, I haven't had time to tell you the news I just got. I agree with Maohong's statement. If we are not careful about this matter, we will all fall and be unable to get up." After taking a deep breath, Liu Yuefang whispered to his father, Then he took out the information he had just obtained and pushed it in front of his father.

Father Liu picked up the information suspiciously. When he first read it, his expression was normal. Afterwards, he gradually became dignified, and finally stood up directly, gasping for breath: "Who the hell, who is it? Vicious, who is plotting against our Liu family like this!"

Mother Liu hurriedly stood up and supported Father Liu's back, helping to smooth the air; "Don't be angry, don't be angry, find a way to solve the problem, sit down quickly. "

"Yes, Uncle, please don't get excited. I just came to discuss this with you. We still have time, and it's not too late." Zhang Maohong also hurried to Liu's father to help out.

This move made Mother Liu look at Zhang Maohong more gently.

"Dad, don't add fuel to the flames. The first thing we need now is to find a way to find the people behind the scenes, and then... solve the crisis first, and then deal with the villains who dare to plot against us.!" Liu Yuefang clenched his hands into fists He beat hard on the sofa next to him, but fortunately it was a sofa, so it didn't hurt.

"...Yes, I want to see who actually dared to do this, and I will definitely not let it go. By the way, what happened to Yue Lin, how did this matter get exposed?" Didn't the aftermath have been dealt with before? Father Liu calmed down, and immediately thought of his youngest son. Now he doesn't dare to go out, and whenever he goes out, he will be surrounded by reporters, asking if the things about his youngest son are true.

Isn't it just a few lives? What all the fuss is about? Father Liu thought disdainfully, but he still had to find a way to suppress the bad news, otherwise it would have an impact on the Liu family's company, and the hostility would not be based on the fact that you were injured, and would even add insult to injury.

"It belongs to Zhang Xian." For this, Liu Yuefang still knew who was behind the scenes. There was no way, Zhang Xian didn't want to hide it at all, and even sent him a letter, saying that it was time for the Liu family to pay back.

Looking around anxiously, Liu Yuefang never expected that Zhang Xian would actually do it, not to mention why the victims who had been bought by money and rights suddenly came out to testify, the efficiency of the police made his face black .

"Zhang Xian?" Father Liu obviously couldn't remember that there was such a character. After thinking for a long time, he still couldn't remember who it was, so he could only ask his eldest son with his eyes.

"Uncle Zhang Maohong's son." Liu Yuefang glanced at Zhang Maohong and said with a frown. It's not that Zhang Xian hasn't made trouble for them these years, but every time it's not light or itchy, and they can't kill the matter directly, they all thought that this person would keep doing useless work forever, but who didn't until this time!

"Damn it!" Liu Yuefang thought of Zhang Xian's sudden silence for a month, and that time must have been used to plan today's conspiracy.

"It's him. I'll ask my friends for help. You go and settle your brother's affairs first. As for Maohong's affairs, I got news this morning that the current owner of the shares is a little guy named Shi Qijun. Yourselves Let's solve it. I'll go to my friend for help first." Liu's father remembered who Zhang Xian was, but he still didn't take it to heart. After thinking for a while, he made a decision. This time I can only put down my old face and ask for help, as for the one named Shi Qijun.

"After you get the shares back, you directly deal with the people. Don't be like Zhang Xian, just keep it and jump up." Liu's father who stood up and was about to leave seemed to remember something. With the support of Liu's mother Turn around and tell Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuefang.

"Yes, father." The expression on Liu Yuefang's face has improved a lot. With his father's help, everything will be much better.

"Yue Fang, how is Yue Lin?" Zhang Maohong also breathed a sigh of relief, and then he had time to ask about Yue Lin.

"I was recuperating in the room. When I went out in the morning, I was surrounded by people, and there were some people who wanted to take advantage of the chaos and hurt Yue Lin. Fortunately, they were all minor injuries. I'll be fine after a few days of recuperation. The incident probably frightened him, so let's go to Shi Qijun first. We can talk about other things after we settle this person." Liu Yuefang picked up his coat and walked out of the house first.

"I didn't see the reporters when I came. You took the initiative to solve it?" Zhang Maohong didn't see any reporters when he came. It was strange to hear Liu Yuefang's words. Aren't these reporters pervasive? How could there be no one in the Liu family mansion.

"No." Liu Yuefang, who had already gotten into the car and was wearing his seat belt, started the car. "The people in the bureau directly intervened. This time the matter is too big to be compared with ordinary gossip news."

Zhang Maohong sat silently, but still vaguely saw the strange person outside the car. It seems that, These people have all gone underground.

"I'm not worried about anything now. I'm worried that someone is behind Mr. Shi Qi. It's impossible for Mr. Shi Qi to plot against us, but now we are really being plotted. So I wonder if Mr. Shi Qi is just someone's pawn. To swallow our company?"

"I don't know, whether it is true or not, as long as a person dies, everything is empty. If he dares to plot against me, I will let him go to the King of Hades to repent!" Liu Yuefang said fiercely.

Soon, the two came to Shi Qijun's cactus shop.

*****

"Be careful later, you all know they will come, why are you still waiting here?" Yang Yue looked at Qi Jun sitting behind the counter eating and felt very crazy. After reading the news and the news from his family, he knew some things. He was very familiar with Shi Qijun's ruthlessness, but Shi Qijun was sitting in the shop waiting for Zhang Maohong to come.

"Hands itchy!" Glancing at Yang Yue, Shi Qijun spit out two words leisurely, and then asked Yang Yue suspiciously: "Why didn't the jade jewelry store open?" It was agreed that it would open immediately?

"There have been so many things during this time. I opened it and waited to be smashed. It's okay to say that this prickly pear ball is smashed. Those are all emeralds. Wouldn't it hurt to die?" Rolling his eyes, Yang Yue walked over to Liao Jinnian. After a hundred years, he quietly ordered some things, and the two still looked at Shi Qijun from time to time, Liao Jinnian nodded with a serious face, and then led the other students to guard the door of the store.

Time passed by, Yang Yue became more and more nervous, Shi Qijun became more and more sleepy, and yawned from time to time.

"Here we come!" When Liao Jinnian's excited voice sounded, Yang Yue raised his spirits and looked at the gate sharply.

"Hey, here you come, please come in." When Liao Jinnian saw Zhang Maohong, he first reported a letter to Zhang Maohong, and then said to Zhang Maohong with a very flattering smile. With a smile, he made way for Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuefang.

Although the two were puzzled, they still walked in. They were not afraid of Shi Qijun's conspiracy.

"If the shares are called out, nothing will happen." Liu Yuefang didn't want to chat with Shi Qijun, so he went straight to the point.

"Reason?" When Shi Qijun heard Liu Yuefang's words, he looked at Liu Yuefang carefully, tsk tsk, he still looked like a dog.

"Shi Qijun, no matter who is behind you, you are just a pawn that can be sacrificed at any time. Therefore, I don't need much effort to solve you." Because Liu Yuefang always thought that Shi Qijun was just a pawn, so for Shi Qijun, he didn't use any outsmart at all, just arbitrarily snatch it directly.

"It's really funny." Twitching the corners of his mouth, Yang Yue's tense body relaxed, are these two idiots, just find someone to tell him to hand over your money quickly, and take it for granted.

"Yang Yue, just smile. The Liu family has been arrogant in this city for a long time, so it is too easy to get what they need, which makes them forget one thing. Some things are not theirs at all. If you hold it in your hand, it will sting you." Shi Qijun smiled and picked up the cactus that had been placed on the table a long time ago, and threw it towards Zhang Maohong after speaking.

Although Zhang Maohong didn't speak, the way he looked at Shi Qijun was not so pure.

Shi Qijun was very happy. He picked up another pot of prickly pear before any prickly pear fell to the ground. What he was waiting for was this time, so that he could vent his anger. Even though his plan had already arranged their ending, the hatred in his heart But it is not so easy to eliminate, how can it be so easy not to hate without doing it yourself.

"Kang Dang!" Zhang Maohong dodged subconsciously, and then heard this clear sound. Before he could speak, he saw another pot of cactus flying over.

As for Liu Yuefang? Liao Jinnian and the others who had already closed the shop tied them up and left them aside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 2 1
A novella in 20 chapters. When Henry's wife and child are killed in a car crash, he finds refuge in whiskey and writing. Once reaching rock-bottom, h...
9 2 2
⚠️ Sequel to my another fic, LOKIUS - Department of time - Chapter 5⚠️ This is my first story in English, is the story of Sylvie, a variant of Loki. ...
4.7K 133 5
You are a Pokémon trainer......who would've guessed. You were walking along the beach until you saw a blue haired male, face down on the sand. You ta...
3 0 1
Un breve racconto ispirato agli eventi dell'attuale politica militare estera.