✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

14

684 25 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 14 Reversing black and white is actually very good...

Hearing this voice, Shi Qijun suddenly became angry and walked in with great strides.

I saw a good show just after entering. Liu Yuelin stood alone in front of Liao Jinnian with his head up and his face full of sneers. He looked very noble. There was no way. The employees here are also dressed in simple clothes. Compared with Liu Yuelin's finely crafted clothes, it really looks like a hooligan bullying a rich man.

"Are you looking for me?" Shi Qijun deliberately stood directly behind Liu Yuelin, raised his eyebrows, and asked lightly.

Liu Yuelin heard the voice from behind, turned around immediately, and stared at Shi Qijun viciously: "Shi Qijun!" Obviously, he remembered the pain that Shi Qijun caused him to suffer before.

"I think Eldest Young Master Liu Yuelin is not blind, I am right in front of you!" Is this just ignorance or do you think that people here dare not touch him? Shi Qijun looked at the eager Liao Jinnian and other angry juniors, and secretly wanted to wait for a chance to drag Liu Yuelin in a sack into the alley for a beating?

Shi Qijun didn't want to stand and talk to Liu Yuelin, he had to be careful now, the doctor said, he was not very stable now, when he heard that he was not stable, Shi Qijun suddenly heard the lost child, and made up his mind until the child was born , he must be careful.

"Liu Yuelin, I don't think I know you very well, and of course I don't like your appearance, so I don't think I have any romantic entanglements with you, so I really want to know why you, Young Master Liu Yuelin, came to my shop to find me What? Don't talk about love at first sight, I'm sorry, I just finished eating." Shi Qijun walked up to Yang Yue, lifted Yang Yue from the chair, and then he did it unceremoniously, and then said differently , with an unkind look on his face.

"Shi Qijun, you are only proud at this time. I don't know where you got the news last time, but it's a pity that you escaped. It's your luck that my brother can see your body." Liu Yuelin was anxious, but he could only hate secretly, thinking about when he would teach Shi Qijun a good lesson, this time he didn't expect that there would be so many people here, he thought it was just that Shi Qijun didn't know who he was attached to, so opened such a store.

Tsk, Liu Yuelin disregarded Liao Jinnian's cannibalistic eyes, and looked at the decoration of this store with disdainful eyes. Hmph, it really came out of a poor mountain ditch, what grade.

"So, what are you doing here this time?" The smile on Shi Qijun's mouth made Yang Yue feel a little panicked, but Shi Qijun still asked gently. "Could it be that you think your brother loves me so badly, so you plan to send him to my bed? Ah, I'm sorry, I think your brother is dirty and disgusting. So you should go back and tell your brother that I am unlucky Accept it."

"You..." Liu Yuelin didn't expect Shi Qijun to speak so bluntly, he thought it was an accident before, so he just kept grudges and didn't bother with him, who knows. "Mr. Shi Qi, you are all customers here. I want to buy all the things in your store. Tell me, should this business be done or not?" Liu Yuelin wanted to do it, but because Liao Jinnian was on the side, and he There is only one person, and we can only wait for others to come.

Liu Yuelin walked to the shelf where various cacti were placed, reached out and picked up a small pot of prickly pear, and then threw it on the ground. "Click!" It was so loud in the cactus shop at this time. "Ah, the quality is too bad." Despite saying this, Liu Yuelin quickly dropped the other basin.

"Slap!" When the sound sounded again, Liao Jinnian yelled: "Stop it, you are a pervert who is not a man or a woman! You started to swear when you came here. I didn't beat you up. It's already a good self-restraint. I didn't expect you to push an inch. , the senior is back, I have no position to intervene, but you actually broke things in the store, are you looking for death?" Liao Jinnian is basically taking care of the store, and it can be said that it is basically his painstaking effort. Every time he sold a pot of prickly pears, he just laughed like something.

"I fall, I am happy. Do you care?" Liu Yuelin smiled mockingly at Liao Jinnian, and then wanted to throw another pot.

"..." I didn't expect the click, but it was Shi Qijun's voice. "Liu Yuelin, your back move should have arrived, right?" Liu Yuelin would be given so much time to quarrel, Shi Qijun knew there must be a back move when he saw Liu Yuelin alone again.

Regardless of why Liu Yuelin was alone for some reason, after something happened, there would be helpers swarming up, or maybe Liu Yuelin really came alone, so at this time Liu Yuelin would face Liao Jinnian and the others alone instead of calling for helpers?

That is impossible.

Before Shi Qijun stepped in, he had a phone call with Mr. Zhang. Calculate the time, this time should have acted. "But, I don't think they will be able to arrive. It's just that Zhang Maohong may come back." Before he left, Yang Yue said that Zhang Maohong had a little lover recently, who was from x university. Those who walk from the other end of the street to this end, take a look around by the way.

"Let go." His eyes were full of anger, but Liu Yuelin, who couldn't break free, hated Shi Qijun to death.

"Jinnian, tie me up." After letting go, Shi Qijun unexpectedly said to Liao Jinnian with a straight face, like a bandit.

"You dare!" Hearing Shi Qijun's words, Liu Yuelin knew something was wrong. He read Shi Qijun's information from beginning to end, and he simply didn't like to cause trouble.

Maybe it's because he didn't believe that Shi Qijun would really do this. When Liao Jinnian didn't move for a while because of Shi Qijun's words, Liu Yuelin was upset and kicked the prickly pear under his feet, and suddenly saw a prickly pear escape The flower pot rolled and rolled, and it stopped when it rolled to a pair of shiny leather shoes.

The visitor bent down and picked up the prickly pear, then frowned and said to the people around him, "Are you scared?" His tone was gentle and full of affection.

"No." The man who spoke shyly smiled at Zhang Maohong, then turned his head away from Zhang Maohong as if embarrassed.

Shi Qijun was very satisfied with this good show. Liao Jinnian didn't know when he touched Shi Qijun's back, and said in a low voice: "Senior, are these two people acting in a romantic drama scene? I have goose bumps all over my body." "Tie it up?

" After handing it, Shi Qijun felt that he was being reckless, he couldn't make any mistakes now, he was fine, so he sat back immediately.

"It's tied up." The other juniors in the store were already very angry with Liu Yuelin. As soon as Liu Yuelin came in, he raised eyebrows at them, and then said directly that they, migrant workers, should not approach him for fear of staining his clothes. .

Afterwards, he opened his mouth to look for Shi Qijun, but he still didn't believe him when he said he wasn't there, and kept sneering at the students. These half-grown boys came here because they wanted to do something on their own, and it was introduced by Liao Jinnian. Later, they knew that Shi Qijun was a no-nonsense person, and that Shi Qijun had a really good temper, so he immediately put Shi Qijun is also included in their protection scope.

So, as soon as Shi Qijun finished speaking, these young men were eager to try, and Liu Yuelin had only said a word before being gagged.

After comforting his new lover, Zhang Maohong raised his noble eyes angrily and looked at the other people in the store.

Liu Yuelin was tied up and thrown on the ground. His eyes turned red when he saw Zhang Maohong. He asked Shi Qijun's landlord to check out suddenly to make Shi Qijun homeless. In the next month, he himself was troubled by some things. He couldn't get away, so he didn't have time to take revenge on Shi Qijun for the time being. After all, when Shi Qijun hit him there with his knee, it didn't hurt so quickly.

Just when I was free, I found that Shi Qijun suddenly opened a store and changed his place to live. I was so angry that I drove to the store, but I didn't see Shi Qijun, only a few dirty migrant workers. , made a phone call to call some people, and then counted it as forcing Shi Qijun out.

"Shi Qijun, don't bully others too much." Zhang Maohong saw Liu Yuelin who was tied up and felt pain in his chest. "It's okay, Yue Lin, don't cry, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay."

Over there, the little lover's face was already darkened, looking at the extremely warm scene in front of him, his heart burst into flames. "Zhang Maohong, what do you mean?"

When he saw Zhang Maohong, Shi Qijun whistled in his heart. What a coincidence, this scene is really tight.

"I said senior, will something happen if we kidnap people?" Liao Jinnian was no longer interested in watching the good show over there at this time, he looked at the falling cactus and rope and started worrying about other things.

"No, look at me, I'm very good at your senior." Patting Liao Jinnian's head, Shi Qijun raised a mysterious smile at the corner of his mouth, since you brought someone here, of course you must make the best use of it. .

"Shi Qijun, you are breaking the law." Seeing Shi Qijun, Zhang Maohong reflexively felt that the lower part was very painful. When he hit him, Shi Qijun really didn't have any strength left. When hitting Liu Yuelin The strength is still relatively light.

"No." Shi Qijun sat down and smiled at Zhang Maohong, then clapped his hands three times.

When Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuelin were standing and glaring at Shi Qijun, many people walked in from outside, and each of the five people who walked in hugged a tall and thick man.

This appearance attracted the attention of many shoppers, but because glass walls were not used for decoration at that time, and it was not a big deal at all, Liu Yuelin thought it was a trivial matter when his voice was loud, so it was not much. Onlookers, the prickly pear shop has few people, so there are more people onlookers at this time.

"Mr. Shi, you brought everyone here." At this time, Liao Jinnian realized that it wasn't that each of the five people hugged a man in front of them, but that the hands of the people in front of them were all tied up, so what to do? way to block.

"Let's leave it there. Ah, when you go back, report to the police by the way, saying that Young Master Liu Yuelin was kidnapped, and then I accidentally rescued him, but Mr. Zhang Maohong turned the truth upside down and said that I kidnapped Liu Yuelin. After Shi Qijun said this with a smile, he got up and stretched, showed a dark smile at Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuelin, and went upstairs.

As for Zhang Maohong's new little lover? Mr Zhang's team of five will figure it out, he's sleepy and wants to get some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.6K 39
Stella was left in the forest as a child, if she wouldn't have been saved that night she wouldn't have survived. She was raised by the hands of werew...
15K 589 127
Written by Mijia Category: Tanmi doujin Interstellar Major General Edman suffered a suicidal attack by the Zerg Queen on the Zerg battlefield, and as...
The Canti By Daniel

Science Fiction

5 1 1
In a world divided by war, the authoritarian Canti people relentlessly pursue control and dominance, while their rivals, the innovative Empus, seek t...
53 2 1
A novella in 20 chapters. When Henry's wife and child are killed in a car crash, he finds refuge in whiskey and writing. Once reaching rock-bottom, h...