✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

9

911 25 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 9 Looking for a suitable store in a moment of peace

"Hello?" While sleeping drowsily, Shi Qijun felt that the phone was ringing, and subconsciously picked it up before realizing something was wrong.

His mobile phone was always turned off at night, when was it placed under the pillow?

Although he was puzzled, he had already picked it up, and Shi Qijun didn't hang up right away when he was not very sober.

"I'm Xiu Ruiqing..."

"Ah!" Exclaimed, and then quickly removed the battery. At this time, Shi Qijun, who was completely awake, looked at the phone in his hand, rubbed his temples, and thought about what happened. .

Yesterday was chaotic all day, and when he came back, Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuelin had already left, but I heard from the aunt next door that the look in their eyes before they left was very unfriendly. house.

He couldn't stand the enthusiastic aunt. There is nothing wrong with everything going on as usual after that, I got into the space and sorted those prickly pears into categories, and thought about what kind of pots to use to raise them.

after?

Rubbing his temples, Shi Qijun remembered that he was going to sleep after eating in addition to space, and then somehow found Xiu Ruiqing's cell phone that he picked up by accident.

In a trance, he seemed to turn on the phone, and then stuffed it under the pillow?

"What stupid thing did I do?" Isn't it too late to avoid? Is this a collision?

Annoyed, he kneaded his already messy hair, Shi Qijun took a deep breath after kneading and went into the bathroom.

While brushing my teeth, Shi Qijun gritted his toothbrush and looked at my listless self in the mirror and sighed: "Well, return the pearl tree [really]" Finding it difficult to speak, Shi Qijun paused, and then stopped. spoke.

Turning on his own mobile phone and seeing several missed calls, Shi Qijun was curious who it was?

Starting from the most recent time, call back one by one.

No one answered the first few calls. When he called this one, Shi Qijun didn't expect the other party to answer it. After all, even a scammer's call might be answered. His numbers seemed to call his phone and hang up after two rings. It's just for fun, how could it be possible to pick it up.

"Hello?" When a deep and somewhat familiar voice sounded, Shi Qijun was stunned for a moment, hey, someone picked it up? Just why is this voice so familiar?

"Hello? I'm Xiu Ruiqing."

"Patta!" Shi Qijun quickly separated his cell phone from the battery.

...

It was because he answered this person's phone in the early morning that he would call back those missed calls without notes one by one, just to relax, but...the result was very bad, and it did not meet his assumptions.

When Qijun was lying on the sofa, he poured a glass of water and gulped it all down before looking a little more relaxed.

At this time, Shi Qijun was quietly thinking about his behavior in the morning, because of Xiu Ruiqing's phone call, he was a little at a loss all morning, just like a person who doesn't understand anything is facing various tests I don't know if I put my hands or feet right.

"What are you afraid of?" Facing Xiu Ruiqing, no, or just Xiu Ruiqing, he felt a little scared, even though he didn't know what he was afraid of. But he just didn't want to have anything to do with him, not at all, but now he got involved a little bit, so he felt panic, fear, and even a little guilt.

Unable to sort out the thoughts in his heart, Shi Qijun went out without even eating breakfast.

The business of the store and the flower pots that Zhang Yan asked to deal with need to be dealt with.

When he got downstairs, Shi Qijun saw the eager but unwilling eyes of others, and sighed silently in his heart. Although the final situation of yesterday's incident was favorable to him, it did not prevent others from guessing and imagining something. Then my feelings towards him changed, and I secretly rejoiced that my aunt was still the same as before, and even worried whether he was hurt by someone.

For those pointing people, Shi Qijun looked over and gave a mocking smile, and then completely regarded these people as the background. He lives for himself, and doesn't need to feel about these people, even a little bit of sadness is unnecessary, because even if they are, his life is still the same, and it has nothing to do with them.

To make a mess of his life for some unimportant people, tsk, he wouldn't do such a stupid thing.

As for Xiu Ruiqing, hide if you can, and run away if you can't. I believe that with his current life trajectory, he will not have any intersection with this person. In his previous life, he not only investigated Liu Yuelin after he was discharged from the hospital, but also by the way. Who was the one-night stand with him? Of course, the result was not complete, but the tip of the iceberg frightened him.

Although I dismantled my mobile phone before, I still need a mobile phone. After installing the mobile phone and turning it on, Shi Qijun quickly blacklisted that number. After success, I was relieved.

After talking with Zhang Yan about the flowerpot, when Qijun was about to drive to find the store, his cell phone rang.

When I picked it up, I saw that there was no note number again.

"Hi, I'm Shi Qijun, who are you?"

"Senior!" Hearing the excited voice on the other side, Shi Qijun held the phone a little further away.

"Yeah." It's Liao Jinnian, isn't it wonderful, he grinned, Shi Qijun remembered the two wolf dogs that were taken away, and said, aren't you wolf dogs, why did a stranger than me take you away , you don't resist at all?

"Senior, we saw you, wait a minute, let's cross the flyover." Liao Jinnian hung up the phone after finishing speaking.

I feel speechless looking at the phone that has ended the call. Forget it. When the time comes, tell the truth and say that it was stolen by a thief. Well, it's a good excuse.

The car stopped on the side of the road, Shi Qijun sat in the driver's seat, rolled down the window, curious that the two people would emerge from there.

"Senior!" shouted enthusiastically, and hugged.

Just because Shi Qijun was sitting in the car, hugging was avoided. "Yeah."

"Senior, we found a good house, it's very good, it's more than enough for two people, and you can keep pets there." Liao Jinnian smiled happily in front of Shi Qijun.

Seeing the sweat on Liao Jinnian's face, Shi Qijun knew that these two people must have left. Turning his head to the back row, Nunu said, "Get in the car, I'm going to see the house too, let's go see yours first." "

This, it's not good." Liao Jinnian turned to look at Yang Yue, and then felt very embarrassed Rejection: "Senior, you definitely don't have free time like us. We can walk there by ourselves, or take the bus." "I'm

unemployed, and I'm planning to open a small shop to be my own boss. I need a storefront, but I don't know much about it, so." Shi Qijun just raised his eyebrows, and the ending sounded long, and then he didn't say much, just said: "Get in the car." "

Okay." This time, Liao Jinnian didn't say anything, and the two got into the car.

"Senior, why don't I call and ask my landlord, he seems to have several storefronts rented out." Recalling what the landlord said to him at that time, it seemed that the storefront was mentioned.

"Well, that's fine, you can call and ask."

"Yes."

Liao Jinnian agreed with his future landlord on the phone to go and see the house that Liao Jinnian wanted to rent first, and then look at the storefront.

The person renting out the house was a middle-aged uncle. He was very thin and seemed to be blown away by a gust of wind.

The house that Liao Jinnian wanted to rent looked good, and the price was affordable, but Shi Qijun didn't like the landlord when he saw it. It's not a matter of liking or disliking, it's just that when Qijun saw this person for the first time, he didn't have the idea of ​​getting close to him.

It's just that renting a house was Liao Jinnian's business, and he wasn't sure if his instinct was right, and he didn't stop Liao Jinnian in person, and was going to talk about it after seeing the storefront.

"As for me, I used to live here, so I don't charge you much for the rent. It's just that you have to pay a monthly usage fee for these furniture and electrical appliances." Liao Jinnian said very sincerely.

Shi Qijun just saw this scene, Yang Yue was looking at the bedroom, Liao Jinnian was talking with the landlord in detail, so he didn't pay attention.

"Well, uh." Just as Liao Jinnian was about to agree, he was kicked indiscriminately by Mr. Shi Qi.

Liao Jinnian turned his head in doubt, and saw Shi Qijun's upright face.

"Why are you kicking me, senior."

"Oh, my legs are numb from standing up, and I wanted to shake you, and I accidentally kicked you." Shi Qijun kept observing the landlord when he was speaking, and saw the gleam in his eyes. Regrettably, I feel that my intuition may be right.

"Mr. Xie, it's getting late, let's go to the store first, and then have lunch and talk about it in detail?" Seeing what Mr. Xie wanted to say, Shi Qijun took a step forward and stood in the way of Liao Jinnian In front, he said with a smile, and before waiting for an answer, he entered the bedroom and pulled Yang Yue out.

Yang Yue let Shi Qijun drag him away without saying a word.

Standing at the door, Shi Qijun turned his head and smiled brightly. "Let's go, let's have lunch together after seeing the storefront, maybe we will have a good cooperation."

"Yes, yes." Although Mr. Xie was dissatisfied, he didn't say anything. After going out, lock the door and go into the elevator.

In the elevator, Shi Qijun asked in detail about various details of the store, making it impossible for Mr. Xie to talk to Liao Jinnian.

After that, everything went smoothly. Mr. Shi Qi started his working status. The rental price of the house was the same, and the rent price of the store was also within the acceptable range of Mr. Shi Qi. As for Mr. Xie who wanted to increase the rent by using home appliances and the like, Oh, he doesn't have time to think about this at this time, he is happily renting out the two stores in his hand.

After thanking Mr. Xie, Shi Qijun felt uneasy for some reason, sighed, and said earnestly to the two people who were looking at him with admiring eyes in the back seat: "Maybe we need to find another house. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 1
The year is 3024. Gen alpha never ended. Gen beta are few. Gen beta are the outlaws of this timeline. I am a Gen beta. Gen alpha found a way to be im...
53 2 1
A novella in 20 chapters. When Henry's wife and child are killed in a car crash, he finds refuge in whiskey and writing. Once reaching rock-bottom, h...
4.7K 133 5
You are a Pokémon trainer......who would've guessed. You were walking along the beach until you saw a blue haired male, face down on the sand. You ta...
10.2K 131 14
Obama is a cheater, Harry finds comfort in Louis, hobama gets back together and Louis wants revenge There's gonna be pregnancy as you see in the cov...