✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

8

992 31 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 8

Are you here? Looking up at the sky, as usual, Shi Qijun was very excited.

Since they came together, don't blame him for speaking badly, just don't know what Liu Yuelin will say? I am looking forward to Liu Yuelin's performance.

"Why can't I hit him?" Shi Qijun looked at the time, hey, it's only been half an hour. Before turning around, Shi Qijun felt a gust of wind blowing, and then Zhang Maohong was supported by a slightly weak man, his face was a little pale, his body was thin, and he seemed to be in poor health.

That's right, it's like this, it's just such a pitiful look, ah, no, terminally ill? Ah, still not quite right.

After debating for a while, Shi Qijun chose the word weak. It is such a weak-looking person. In his previous life, he was forced to lock him in the dark place in the basement. If it wasn't for the loss of the child, he would look He was about to die, and Xiao Huzi sent him to the hospital for fear of killing someone. Maybe he didn't have to wait for this person to push him down the stairs, he could just spend the rest of his life in the basement.

"Are you okay?" Frowning, Liu Yuelin looked worried, as if he didn't hear Shi Qijun's question at all.

"It's okay." Zhang Maohong squeezed out a weak smile, and then looked at Shi Qijun.

Raising eyebrows, Shi Qijun didn't have time to waste with them. Since Liu Yuelin didn't want to talk to him today, there was no need for him to make trouble for himself.

He still had to go to the hospital to get the report. Thinking of the hospital, Shi Qijun looked at his lower abdomen worriedly, and secretly decided to go for a checkup in ten days and a half months.

"Stop." Liu Yuelin coincidentally arrived when Shi Qijun was kicking someone, and he didn't care so much at that time, so he just yelled to stop.

He knew that Zhang Maohong was chasing a poor boy recently, but he didn't expect that he would beat him even if he was poor. Looking at Shi Qijun disdainfully with critical eyes, Liu Yuelin frowned when he saw that Shi Qijun turned around and wanted to leave, and immediately became dissatisfied. Did he want to leave after beating someone?

"What's the matter? You're free, but I'm not." Regarding Liu Yuelin, Shi Qijun also couldn't figure it out. In his previous life, he investigated who locked him up suddenly, and it was easy to find the mastermind behind it. Mustache said that Liu Yuelin just asked him to lock him up for a few months, and then nothing happened to him.

Of course, some other things were also investigated. For example, Liu Yuelin and Zhang Maohong had been together for a year.

When I saw it there, Shi Qijun wanted to laugh, since you are both in love, why did you leave me there? Do you look good, or do you just like the feeling of cheating?

The matter of sending him away was initiated by Liu Yuelin, Zhang Maohong reconsidered, and then the two planned.

"What are you doing? Maohong has been busy with work these days, so he didn't ignore you. You can't treat Maohong like this. You're being violent. Are you his boyfriend?" Liu Yuelin didn't know that before him What happened, but his brother said that this time Maohong came to take down this man named Shi Qijun in one fell swoop.

After looking Shi Qijun up and down, Liu Yuelin curled his lips in dissatisfaction, his brother's vision is really not good. But it is estimated that his brother will not be serious, just for fun.

"Puff ha ha ha..." When Shi Qijun heard this suddenly, he couldn't help laughing. This is a fool who came out of nowhere, and he just said that without knowing the cause and effect. But looking at it like this, Liu Yuelin must know why Zhang Maohong did that suddenly.

His eyes darkened, and Shi Qijun thought of what Liu Yuefang said in the recording just played. It seemed that he had something to do with Liu Yuefang, but he didn't know if his guess was right.

"Hahaha." The surrounding crowd also burst into laughter. Before, they were just watching the gay couple. Who knew that the twists and turns would be so fun. Not only were they not lovers, but it was also a good show where a scam was exposed. That's how it ended, who knew that someone would suddenly come out to stir things up.

Facing the laughter of the people around and Shi Qijun's sarcastic eyes, Liu Yuelin turned his head to look at Zhang Maohong, only to see Zhang Maohong standing reluctantly, shaking his head at him.

Liu Yuelin frowned, did the plan change? When they were planning before, they figured out that Shi Qijun would hit someone because he was angry. After all, Shi Qijun's character is to be impulsive when he is very angry. After calculating that Zhang Maohong would come out when he was beaten, he would tell the onlookers that Shi Qijun was wrong, and after persuading the onlookers to retreat, he could take Shi Qijun away. After that, no matter how Shi Qijun was treated, Even if you say it, no one will believe it.

At that time, this plan was a bit redundant, because as long as the Liu family liked it, it would be fine if he got it. It was just that his brother wanted to play such a game, so he did it. ,

But, why does it seem that something is unexpected?

Having already guessed the general idea in his heart, Shi Qijun sneered directly on his face. "I think this is a matter for the three of us. You should go home and cook and watch TV." Although the onlookers left one after another, some people are still watching. Shi Qijun still lives here Well, he doesn't want to be visited as a monkey by others when he goes out in the future.

Maybe it was because the smile on Shi Qijun's face was too scary, the onlookers basically walked away, and there was only one person left, Shi Qijun didn't have time to care what this person was going to do, he was already so angry up.

calculating? Does he look so easy to bully? Use this method to calculate him? He would not be so angry if he came to threaten directly according to the Liu family's usual practice. With such a calculation, is he planning to make him a joke so that it can be widely spread?

Originally, I just wanted to see what Liu Yuelin appeared for, but I didn't expect such an answer. Shi Qijun had to work hard to suppress the anger in his heart. Zhang Maohong, Liu Yuelin, Liu Yuefang, you guys are too bullying!

"Shi Qijun, you...you..." Apparently thinking of something, Liu Yuelin was at a loss for words for a while, but soon became stiff. "Get out of the way, don't block the way."

Standing in front of Liu Yuelin, Shi Qijun suddenly showed a gentle smile on his face: "Liu Yuelin, I think it is necessary for me to treat you like Zhang Maohong.

" When Liu Yuelin came back to his senses, he grabbed his shoulders and pushed him up with his knees!

"Ah!" Liu Yuelin didn't have Zhang Maohong's endurance. When Shi Qijun let go of his hand, he was already crying in pain. He couldn't even get up from squatting, and kept shouting in pain; "Ah, ah!

" When Shi Qijun spoke, he suddenly had a bad premonition, but even if he had better physical fitness than Shi Qijun, he might block Shi Qijun, but after he had suffered the same treatment, he still felt the pain standing there. have to die.

"... a bunch of scum!" Enduring his anger, Shi Qijun didn't strike again, his chest heaved several times before he calmed down.

Liu Yuelin's eyes were about to burst into flames when he watched Qijun leave.

Zhang Maohong suffered a loss, but now he can only go back first and help Liu Yuelin. Zhang Maohong's heart is full of hatred and anger.

Watching Shi Qijun's car going away, Zhang Maohong looked up at the direction of the building where Shi Qijun rented. Shi Qijun, don't even think about messing around in this city anymore. After finishing the bet, we threw you to Liu Yuefang to play with. We didn't meet each other. This time, if I don't kill you, I won't be called Zhang Maohong!

Shi Qijun no longer cared what Zhang Maohong or Liu Yuelin thought. He had a bad habit of being very angry and impulsive.

But, who will tell him how the guy in the back seat got into his car?

"May I know how you got in." He wanted to shout, but Shi Qijun held back, and just asked peacefully, his car door was locked before, and this person was already there when he came in.

The hospital is not very far from where he lives. He originally wanted to walk, but because of Zhang Maohong's appearance, he decided to do something after going to the hospital.

"Well, that's how I came in. My name is Xiu Ruiqing." It turned out to be Shi Qijun, a nice name. Xiu Ruiqing looked at Qi Jun who was driving seriously and narrowed his eyes.

"...I'll stop in front later, where can you get off." Just came in like that, is this different from not answering? Shi Qijun forced himself to show a smile, making sure that Xiu Ruiqing who was sitting behind could see it.

Didn't he go away, why did he show up again today?

Shi Qijun stopped the car on the side of the road, then opened the car door, quickly walked to the back seat door, opened it, and smiled at Xiu Ruiqing: "Please get out of the car.

" Shi Qijun hesitated for a moment, but got out of the car anyway.

After the people got out of the car, Shi Qijun hurriedly closed the door, got into the cab, started the car and left.

Seeing the figure standing there getting farther and farther away, Shi Qijun heaved a sigh of relief. Scratching his head with his free left hand, he was very irritable. "There are so many things to worry about."

When Shi Qijun, who was afraid of being pregnant again, saw Xiu Ruiqing again, his mood can be imagined, and even the revenge that Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuelin would have would be put aside.

When getting the report, Shi Qijun hesitated for a moment, and still made an appointment with the doctor for half a month's examination. Of course, don't forget to threaten the doctor to keep it secret.

Taking out his mobile phone and making a call, Shi Qijun started the car and went to the pier.

Guided by a man wearing sunglasses, he entered an abandoned yacht.

"What's the matter?" There was only one person in the yacht, and when Shi Qijun came in, that person asked directly.

"Transaction, Hongsheng's purchase channel."

"Okay, what's the condition?"

"The Hongsheng shares in your hand."

"It seems that the young man knows a lot, okay, for your sincerity, 100% What about twenty shares? Of course, if it's not enough, we can still discuss it."

"No." Shi Qijun lowered his head and smiled, "It's enough, so we're happy to cooperate." Pushing the temporarily printed document in his hand over.

"Pleasant cooperation."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 4.3K 31
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...
7.3K 78 7
When squidward's has a deep crush on spongebob he acts on it and...read to find out what happens
27.5K 1.9K 74
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...
30.7K 585 16
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277748/ Author: Maruji En Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-08 Latest: Chapter 87 BL finished 266,000 After learnin...