✓Peace of Rebirth

Da ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

7

961 29 0
Da ruwen05026

Chapter 7

After resting for a day, Shi Qijun felt much better. It was past eight o'clock this morning, he tidied himself up, and looked in the mirror. There was nothing wrong. Shi Qijun nodded in satisfaction.

Take the keys and coat, and stand at the entrance to change your shoes.

"Dingling bell." The doorbell rang, and the sound made Qi Jun stunned for a moment when he had just put on his shoes, but he stretched out his hand and opened the door without thinking too much.

"Kara!" The sound of the door opening sounded, and then Shi Qijun saw Zhang Maohong reaching out to ring the doorbell, but his hand was still on the doorbell.

"Dingling bell." The doorbell rang in response to Qi Jun's thoughts.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, Shi Qijun did not expect Zhang Maohong to appear at this time, and when he deleted the text messages and phone calls, Shi Qijun was ready for Zhang Maohong to come to the door, but he waited for two days There is no movement, I thought I gave up,

tsk, you just came today?

Although Zhang Maohong's expression was a bit wrong at first, he quickly adjusted, with a worried expression on his face: "Honey, are you okay?" See if something is wrong.

"Stop!" Shi Qijun was about to spit out the three words dear, but he still wanted to do it? Suppressing the thought of touching your feet, Shi Qijun pretended to be surprised, and said in doubt: "Why don't I know when I am your dear?" "Let's not say that we are not very familiar, even

if We are very familiar, and we are not in this relationship, right? Mr. Zhang Maohong?" Without giving Zhang Maohong a chance to speak, Shi Qijun took a step forward, pushed Zhang Maohong away vigorously, then sneered, closed the door, and didn't even look at it. Look at Zhang Maohong, went downstairs.

Zhang Maohong, who was left out in the cold, was obviously surprised by the treatment he received, but he quickly realized that he quickly caught up with Shi Qijun, and explained to Shi Qijun in one voice. It's just because behind Shi Qijun, you can't see Shi Qijun's disgusted appearance at all.

"Xiao Jun, I really didn't mean not to come to see you. I've been busy with company affairs these days. I kept calling and texting you but you didn't reply. Later, when I called you, the line was always busy. I came to see you just after I finished my work."

"Don't be angry, okay, I really didn't mean to ignore you, Xiao Jun, don't go so fast." I am really

busy, and I have time to discuss with others when Thinking that I'm not fun anymore, I gave it to others to play. When walking with his head down, Qijun sneered in his heart, Zhang Maohong, Zhang Maohong, I still have recordings in my phone.

"I remember I didn't say that you can call me Xiaojun, right? Please call me Shi Qijun, thank you." When he got downstairs, Shi Qijun turned around with a slight smile, and sneered at Zhang Maohong: "Zhang Maohong, are you busy?" It's your business to be busy, and it's my business whether I return your call or not. Don't make it seem like we have something to do with each other, and I'm making trouble for no reason." Taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun looked at the eyes of the passers-by around him

. , It is difficult to calm the anger in my heart.

Zhang Maohong, you are really a talent, just these few words made the people around think that they misunderstood him for some trivial reasons.

Is this going to be staged later on as a lover who is cruel and doesn't want to be busy with work?

Thinking of this, Shi Qijun felt nauseated.

"Xiao Jun, don't you want to do this?" Zhang Maohong's face was tired and a little bit tangled, and his tone was even more sad.

Shi Qijun was very fortunate that the surrounding residents were familiar with him, otherwise he didn't know how this incident would become afterward.

"Mr. Zhang Maohong, I remember that we only met a few times. If we are barely friends, it's okay. Then what do you mean by those misleading words before?" Don't do that? Let's talk about it when you have nothing left, maybe I will give you some mercy and let you go at that time.

Originally, he just wanted to dismiss Zhang Maohong who appeared suddenly, and rushed to the hospital to get the report. Who knew that Zhang Maohong didn't know why he suddenly pestered him like this.

Shi Qijun thought to himself, did something else happen, or did Zhang Maohong know that he bought the shares held by Mr. Liu?

No, Zhang Maohong will know about this matter, but it is impossible now, Zhang Maohong is so proud that he will not pay attention to such a small share transfer. And although this matter is not very strict, it is impossible for Zhang Maohong to know about it so quickly, so it is other things that caused Zhang Maohong to suddenly change his attitude.

There are already many spectators around.

"Xiao... Shi Qijun, I... really like you." Zhang Maohong frowned quietly, why was it so difficult to deal with suddenly, and soon a worried and sad look appeared on his face. expression.

"..." At this time, Shi Qijun felt that his patience was really bad. What he wanted to do most now was to kick the person in front of him down, and then went up and kicked him desperately.

"Mr. Zhang Maohong, I don't think I must like you after you like me, and we haven't known each other for less than a month, right?" Seeing the accusing eyes of people around after hearing Zhang Maohong's words, Shi Qijun's heart was full of anger It's about to explode.

"...I..." Hesitant to speak, looks very pitiful. Compared with Shi Qijun who is cold-faced at this time, Zhang Maohong seems to be weak, and weak people are usually those who feel that they need help. At this time, someone couldn't help but make a sound.

"Mr. Shi, you are a bit too much. He didn't reply to you in time for work, so you don't have to do this, right? Tsk, you look like a dog." This is a young man who disdains Shi Qijun He rolled his eyes, and then muttered to the people around him, the volume was not low.

Shi Qijun could vaguely hear some guesses about his love.

"Shut up, you like to give it to you so much." This person is a resident upstairs from him. For some reason, if you want to deal with him, how can you not intervene in such a good thing this time.

The man was choked by Shi Qijun, although he was very angry, he didn't say anything, because Shi Qijun looked a little scary at this moment.

"Zhang Maohong, come here." Shi Qijun said to Zhang Maohong with a cold face.

"What's the matter?" Zhang Maohong secretly smiled in his heart. Although he didn't know why Shi Qijun was so nonchalant about him suddenly, but this time using the people around him, coupled with Shi Qijun's personality, he could succeed very quickly. Then send it to Liu Yuefang directly.

"It's okay, I'm just telling you and the reasons why the people around you don't like you." Shi Qijun suddenly smiled, holding Zhang Maohong's shoulders tightly with both hands.

Zhang Maohong didn't know why, but felt that when Qijun laughed at this time, it was very dangerous, and the hairs all over his body felt a little erect. Before he could make any movements, he felt a piercing pain coming from somewhere, and he let go of the hand on his shoulder. .

As for the people around, they hissed as if they felt the same way, and then looked at Zhang Maohong with some sympathy. Some glanced down cautiously.

After venting his anger, Shi Qijun immediately felt a lot more relaxed, and turned to look at the eyes of the crowd, very satisfied.

Originally, he planned to use his knees to support his stomach, but he found that it was too cheap for Zhang Maohong.

"Zhang Maohong, didn't you say why I don't like you? Then let me ask you, is your liking really as true as you said? Let me ask you, where were you on the eleventh?" The trap is thrown here, It depends on whether you dance or not, Shi Qijun didn't think about it so quickly, but since Zhang Maohong delivered it to your door, it doesn't matter if it's earlier or later.

"I... I'm at work." Zhang Maohong didn't look up, because the anger and sternness in his eyes were so naked that it was hard to hide.

When Shi Qijun asked, the people around were looking forward to whether there was really something tricky, and when Zhang Maohong finished speaking, his eyes turned to Shi Qijun with blame and disdain.

"Really?" "Pfft." Shi Qijun was very grateful for Zhang Maohong's cooperation. If Zhang Maohong didn't temporarily lose his thinking because of the pain at this time, he would definitely find a better reason instead of such a reason to go to work.

After all, in Zhang Maohong's eyes, Shi Qijun's behavior was too weird before and after. If you think about it carefully, there must be something wrong, and at this time, Shi Qijun asked the specific time, so it must be a certain day. up.

It's just a pity that Zhang Maohong, who was pressed against his lower body by Shi Qijun's knee, was already in a cold sweat at this moment. Regarding Shi Qijun's question, he subconsciously replied to go to work. After answering, his heart skipped a beat, as if something was beyond his calculation.

When Shi Qijun took out his mobile phone, Zhang Maohong looked up slightly in surprise, what is the mobile phone used for?

When his voice sounded, Zhang Maohong didn't care about anything else, and just stuck together, staring at Shi Qijun's mobile phone that was playing the recording with his eyes wide open.

【"Oh? Then tell me what you know?"

"Didn't you make a bet with Xie Yuandong and the others? When you were betting, Qijun passed by at that time, so you bet whether you can make that person fall in love with you."

"I have to say that this is fun, isn't it? You must know that Shi Qijun was quite a pure person at that time. It's really rare to be so pure these days.

" "

"Okay, as long as you like."]

There are more and more people watching around, at this time everyone's eyes on Zhang Maohong changed, the upstairs resident who was not dealing with Mr. Shi Qi quietly gone.

Glancing over there, Shi Qijun just happened to see the figure of that person leaving, snorted softly, then turned his head to look at Zhang Maohong who was surprised and sneered: "Go to work. Oh, it's really on the job." Good class."

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, Shi Qijun took a step forward and kicked Zhang Maohong in the stomach while he was absent-minded.

When Zhang Maohong fell to the ground, a voice came.

"Stop! How can you hit him!"

It was a very familiar voice, and Shi Qijun was so excited that his whole body trembled.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

15K 589 127
Written by Mijia Category: Tanmi doujin Interstellar Major General Edman suffered a suicidal attack by the Zerg Queen on the Zerg battlefield, and as...
The Canti Da Daniel

Fantascienza

5 1 1
In a world divided by war, the authoritarian Canti people relentlessly pursue control and dominance, while their rivals, the innovative Empus, seek t...
9 2 2
⚠️ Sequel to my another fic, LOKIUS - Department of time - Chapter 5⚠️ This is my first story in English, is the story of Sylvie, a variant of Loki. ...
10.2K 131 14
Obama is a cheater, Harry finds comfort in Louis, hobama gets back together and Louis wants revenge There's gonna be pregnancy as you see in the cov...