✓Peace of Rebirth

By ruwen05026

Author: Mo Qing Zhan Yi Jue Category: BL doujin Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/247/247438/ After being reb... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.1-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42-43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
End

6

1K 32 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 6

"Hiss." After a small hiss, Shi Qijun's stiff neck slowly turned, looking at the face on the left.

Then slowly turned back with a bitter face.

Moving his body in a small range, Shi Qijun cracked a weird wry smile at the corner of his mouth.

After struggling to get up, Shi Qijun didn't have the courage to look at the guy who was sleeping on his bed and even had his hickey on his chest.

Putting on his nightgown casually, Shi Qijun got into the bathroom, and during this period, Shi Qijun's difficult posture needs to be ignored.

After entering the bathroom, Shi Qijun realized that the shower was still spraying water. He sighed and touched his forehead. It was difficult for Shi Qijun to maintain a smile on his face now.

He has a little impression of yesterday's incident before, but he is not very clear about it in the middle, but he... is very clear about it later. It's just why in the previous life, because of various coincidences, she had sex with that person overnight, and this time she was reborn, she had such an oolong sex again.

After taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun lowered his head and touched his belly with a little worry.

Will she be pregnant with that person's child once again as in her previous life?

At this time, Shi Qijun suddenly thought of a question, he didn't seem to know the name of the person who was lying on his bed and sleeping soundly.

so what? It's too late to hide now.

Kneeling down, Shi Qijun looked at the blurred face reflected on the floor, and smiled wryly. Alas, why did it suddenly become like this? Yesterday I was still imagining a bright future, how did it suddenly become like this?

I was pregnant once in the previous life, this time...

Amitabha, I pray that I will not be pregnant again.

When Qijun stood up, he was a little dizzy. Just as he was about to take a shower, he vaguely heard a strange noise coming from the room. He didn't have time to worry about why he heard the sound so far away. The bathroom is next to the living room, and there is only a balcony in the room , but a little distance from here.

Without thinking too much, Shi Qijun directly entered the space.

Not long after, the door of the bathroom was opened, Xiu Rui put on his clothes hastily, and when he ran to the bathroom, there was no one in it, although he was surprised that no one was in, he just sighed, then turned to face the Go to the cage in the living room.

When he came in yesterday, he knew that there were two wolf dogs here, but he didn't know why, but they didn't bark.

The person disappeared, Xiu Ruiqing scratched his head irritably. Then he turned and went into the bedroom, took something out, stood in the entrance, Xiu Ruiqing hesitated for a long time, then walked back with a stiff face, and squatted down in front of the cage containing two wolf dogs.

"You look good." After she finished speaking seriously, she saw a little blush on her face, took out a pen and paper and wrote something, put the note on the table, and pressed it with a small cup. Then he picked up the cage, opened the door and left...

After walking out, he turned around and closed the door.

*****

After entering the space, Shi Qijun breathed a sigh of relief, and only at this time did he feel uncomfortable.

"Hey, I came in so early today~" Xiao Tuan floated over and said doubtfully, and then the whole ball tilted a bit. In fact, Qi Jun was not sure whether it was tilted or not, but saw Xiao Tuan twisted, and then turned again. twist back.

"Is there a place to take a shower here?" The most urgent thing right now is to deal with his things. Wait until it's settled and then ask carefully what's going on.

Although I know that Xiao Tuan is considered the servant of this space, he is the master of the space, so he is very safe. However, judging from what happened yesterday, there must be something wrong!

"Yes, there is a spring at the corner of the pile of stones near the bamboo house." Xiaotuan said, and drifted there.

At this time, Shi Qijun discovered that although the right side was full of stones, there was a corner recessed on the side close to the bamboo house, which looked like a semicircle. Because it was blocked before, and Shi Qijun only I looked at it carelessly in a hurry, but didn't notice it.

Stretching out his hand to test the water temperature, Shi Qijun raised his eyebrows, it was actually warm.

I don't know where the spring water came from. Mr. Shi Qi made a trick when Xiao Tuan took off his clothes and got in. The source of the spring water was at the top of the semicircle, and the place where the water came out was at a ninety-degree angle to the place where the water came in. Shi Qijun looked at it and wanted to understand where the water flowing out of the stone that he saw before came from.

I don't know if it's because of the spring water. Shi Qijun felt that his limbs were a little numb before, but now he has some strength, and the numbness is gone. As for that place, holding back his shame and anger, Shi Qijun cleaned it up. After that, it was just a matter of enduring the remaining discomfort there.

Wrapping the nightgown around his body, Shi Qijun was not in a hurry to ask, and was ready to eat something before talking.

Due to various reasons, Shi Qijun knew that he had been washing for almost an hour. After leaving the space, he quietly listened to the sounds around him, and then walked out of the bathroom cautiously.

Huh? no one?

call! Fortunately, there was no one, so relieved, Shi Qijun walked towards the bedroom.

When he entered the bedroom, he found that the sheets on the bed had been rolled up, and his clothes on the floor had also been put away on a chair beside him.

Although these actions were small, Shi Qijun felt that this person was not bad. Of course, it would be better if he had no interaction with him.

After getting dressed, Shi Qijun got something to eat, and threw the sheets and the like into the washing machine.

Just as he was about to enter the space, Shi Qijun realized that he seemed to have forgotten something?

what is it then?

Standing in the living room, Shi Qijun looked left and then looked again, there are many things that belong to him, right?

wait!

Shi Qijun went to last night, no, when he entered the bathroom this morning, he still glanced at the place where an iron cage was still placed out of the corner of his eye. Now here is empty, nothing, where are the two wolfhounds?

Yesterday, I was afraid that the wolfdog would yell and attract other people. After all, this place is unfamiliar to the wolfdog, so I fed the wolfdog something that would make the wolfdog sleep longer.

When he got up in the morning, although for some reason, he was in a trance, but he clearly saw that the two big wolfhounds were awake.

Where did it go?

Cautiously sitting on the sofa, Shi Qijun poured a glass of water to drink, and handed out a note on the table after drinking.

[I can't find you when I wake up, I will take care of that, well, I will take your two dogs back for training. 】

Pfft...

After spitting out the tea in his mouth, Shi Qijun wiped it with two facial tissues, picked up the note and read it carefully.

After reading it, Fue sighed helplessly.

Let's not talk about being responsible, just talk about those two dogs, what happened to you taking them back for training?

Could it be that he thought it was raised by him, and he would not be afraid of him running away after taking it back. As long as there is a wolf dog in his hand, let alone whether he is reluctant to run away, even if the wolf dog runs away, he can still find it?

Shi Qijun was stunned by the reason he made up, and he smirked twice: "I hope it's not what I thought."

After drinking the water in the glass, Shi Qijun went back to the bedroom, lay on the bed, and entered the bedroom. space.

Sitting on the bamboo chair, Shi Qijun felt that something was wrong no matter what, he went out and took a pillow and came in to lean on and felt that there was nothing wrong.

Xiaotuan watched Shi Qijun busy to and fro, and was confused for a while, until Shi Qijun calmed down, he said, "What are you doing, does your butt hurt?" "..." He choked on his chest and could

n't

breathe Coming up, Shi Qijun patted his chest to calm down for a while before he recovered.

"What did you eat for me yesterday?"

"Fruits, um, they seem to be pretty good. I kept them in my collection." Mr. Shi Qi could see that the small ball was floating upwards. No matter how you look at it, it's depressing.

"Huh..." After taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun suppressed the mentality of wanting to roar violently, and put a smile on his face. "There must be something wrong. I felt hot all over after eating yesterday. I... I took a cold shower all night before I calmed down.

" Shi Qijun's eyes were shaking left and right. "It seems that I accidentally ate hot fruit for you, but as long as you don't meet someone who has plans for you, you'll be fine." "..." Actually,

that person didn't have plans, it was just a damn coincidence, that People are obviously drugged!

"The name of Reguo is actually a misnomer, because after eating it, it can completely remove the dirt in the body, but before it is removed, it will be a little dry and hot, and desire will emerge. I was thinking about whether to give it to you yesterday, maybe I threw it in and forgot Go."

Xiaotuan's completely innocent tone and explanation made Shi Qijun wave his hands wearily. "It's okay, you should go to rest."

"Well, I'm going to sleep, and try to get rid of the current state as soon as possible. The big ball looks good, but it's too small now." Xiaotuan drifted away while talking .

When Shi Qijun heard Xiaotuan's words, he was still looking forward to Xiaotuan's transformation. Hearing the back, he imagined a green ball like a basketball. Still a little cuter.

This time things turned out like this due to various coincidences, Shi Qijun rubbed his belly, feeling a little scared but looking forward to it.

The child in the previous life came when he didn't know it, and then left.

Well, tomorrow is the day to get the report, I don't know what the result will be.

Because of this incident, Shi Qijun fully realized the mistakes he made before. He always felt that this space was a benefit, or he didn't pay too much attention to this space, so he didn't even know what he was eating. . The things that Xiaotuan gave him at the beginning were left by the person who made this space, and Xiaotuan just gave those things to the person who entered the space after someone entered the space.

After receiving those things that can be said to be memory-like, Shi Qijun just thought it was a bit mysterious at the time, and then he just looked at it roughly and didn't care.

Taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun browsed through the information stored in his mind last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 730 17
After Erza left magnolia for 5 years she has finally come back to the fairy academy! Gray seems overjoyed and he tries to be with Erza later on. But...
55.1K 1.2K 200
Author: Yu Zifei / 俞子非 Category: Danmei Fiction Art from pinterest Chapters: 275 Copywriting: After resurrecting his life, Tong Qian decided to take...
14.9K 589 127
Written by Mijia Category: Tanmi doujin Interstellar Major General Edman suffered a suicidal attack by the Zerg Queen on the Zerg battlefield, and as...
78.9K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...