Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

Da AndrewSinclair0

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... Altro

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
Threat Realized
I've Always Fought Alone
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad

End of the Preliminaries!

701 21 1
Da AndrewSinclair0

"The next match will be Mito Uchiha versus Dosu Kinuta." Mito smiled as she jumped down into the arena. Looking over at Dosu she could tell he was overconfident. "Begin."

Forming hand signs she fired a fireball at the boy. Using his sound waves to disrupt the fire ball he went to attack when suddenly mud shiruken slashed his arms and legs. Looking up he saw Mito with her Sharingan staring at him. "You're pretty slow you know that "

Smiling under his mask, "Oh I'll show you slow." Moving as fast as he could he engaged the girl. Mito land several hits against the boy. Spinning she landed a kick. Pushing off she spun firing a fire ball at the boy. Landing she turned to face him only to have him appear behind her stabbing her through the back. "Now who's slow."

"Oh still you." Suddenly revealed to be a mud clone, a wire shot around Dosu holding him in place. "Fire Ball jutsu!" Flames surrounded him, engulfing him completely. Falling to the ground unconscious.

Hayate checked to see if the boy was still alive. Walking up and checking on him, "He is still alive. Barely anyway, Mito Uchiha wins!"

Naruto jumped up and cheered,"Whoo! Team seven! Two for two!" Shikamaru rubbed his head, "Damn blond." Naruto laughed at Shikamaru.

"Next match will be Gara of the Sand versus Rock Lee." Naruto looked at the green spandex boy that had fought him earlier. He was powerful. Naruto was excited to see these two power houses face off.

Gara appeared in the arena. Naruto watched as Lee jumped down to meet. Raising his hand and getting into his battle stance. The tension filled the room. Temari smiled, "He can't beat my brother. Garra will destroy that weirdo."

Naruto huffed, "Not easily. Lee is strong, I could tell in just a short spar that he isn't a normal ninja." Might Gai heard the praise from the blond Genin. He knew who Naruto was and who trained him. Hearing such strong praise for his chakra-less boy made his smile.

"Let's continue. Begin." Lee moved first. Yelling out his attack as he began his assault. Every attack was blocked by sand as he moved around the Sand Jinchuriki. Sasuke wondered what Naruto was talking about seeing this.

Lee dodged Garra's counter, "Blood." Garra whispered as he grabbed Lee and threw him into the wall. Naruto felt his heart jump to his throat as the sand smashed where he had just been laying.

Sakura spoke up, "I don't get it? He is only using Taijutsu?" Might Gai responded, "Lee has no Ninjutsu or Genjustu skills at all."

Everyone stopped and looked at the man, "He had no skill at all when I first met him." Sakura and Naruto watched in awe as he dodged another attack. ,"Okay Lee take them off."

Pulling off his weights he smiled. Lifting them in the air. Sasuke was confused, "Weights can't make that much of-" Lee dropped the weights smashing into the ground. Naruto smiled, they were similar to his gravity seals but Lee's were still at a higher level.

The fight changed drastically. Lee moved faster than most could see. Sasuke and Mito both activated their Sharingan. Naruto could follow only because of his years of training. Gaara though could barely keep up. Smashing in and out of his sand defense.

Landing hit on the top of his head, before he could respond Lee was on top of him already. Smashing through his defense with a punch.

From the battle, it got insane. Garra pushed back Lee until he decided to use the first gate. Surprising both Naruto and Kakashi. Kenshi had told Naruto about using gates. It was powerful but always came with a cost to one's body. Sakura was in complete awe, the boy was weird but seeing him push himself even with a handicap made her blush. It was so endearing.

By the end of the fight Gaara was severely beaten down but managed to get off one last attack shattering both Lee's arm and leg. Before he could go for the final kill, Gai landed dispersing the sand.

After clearing arena both boys were taken by medic Nin. "Next and final match up will be Sasuke Uchiha versus Kin Tsuchi."

Kin looked over at Sasuke who grinned as he jumped into the Arena. Thoughts of the last encounter with him came rushing to her mind. 'Nonononono.' "Raising her hand,"I forfeit."

Orochimaru who was impersonating the sensei for team sound chuckled to himself, 'Little cowards.'

Hayate shrugged, "Sasuke wins. Shikamaru Nara." He looked down at the proctor, "You are to have a bi this round as there are no other competitors."

Smiling at his fortune, "Good now I can go do some cloud watching. This was too draining." Naruto shook his head, "Nope! We are going to train like crazy!" Letting out a sigh Shikamaru slouched in defeat. Muttering something about crazy blond's under his breathe.

"You have one month to train. From there you will represent the best the villages have to offer." Everyone in the room has looks of determination.

Kakashi had Team 7 meet at their favorite little bridge before going home for the day, "Tomorrow we are going to start training double time. Mito you will be training with me. I have a jutsu that will work perfect for you." Smiling she nodded in confirmation. Naruto was a little sad he would train with Kakashi.

"Shikamaru, Asuma is going to be spending time training you for your match up. I know you just started specializing with your shadow possession jutsu. Asuma thinks you need to to learn some Kenjutsu." Shikamaru let out a sigh before agreeing to the training.

Looking at the blond archer, "Naruto. Your trainer will get to the village tomorrow. He will meet you by the hot springs." Naruto quirked his eyebrow curiously. "Now I want you to each train with your families as well. They can help push your strengths."

"Hai." All three spoke in unison. "Good now go rest. You all did great and deserve it." Kakashi was gone a second later.

Smiling Naruto looked at his team, You guys want to come over for dinner?" He looked at his two teammates with a blinding smile that made Shikamaru feel really warm, "Yeah I can. That's not to much trouble." Mito wrapped her arm around Shikamaru's neck, "Heck yeah! I could eat a horse!"

Naruto looked at her like she was crazy, "Please don't eat a horse." Than smiling again, "Come on! My sister should be home tonight to!" Mito smiled because she has been dying to talk to the girl about the Naru/Shika issue she has been stuck with.

Arriving at the house Team 7 was greeted by Kenshi and Sara. "Hey Mom! Hey Dad! I brought the team for dinner." Two Kunai flew at Naruto who barely dodged, "You could have warned me brat!"

"Sorry! We just got done." Sara sighed. Forcing everyone to the dinner table, they were then joined by Yui. Wrapping her arm around Naruto's neck, "How did you you do? Let me guess lost on the first test!"

"No! I'm the best remember!" Shikamaru and Mito watched in surprise. They could never get used to Naruto acting like a weak little brother. He had to be one of the strongest kids they'd ever met.

Once settled and eating Kenshi decided to ask about the test, "So what did you three think of the exams so far?"

"There were issues. In the second phase." Shikamaru said while playing with his food. The Oda family all looked up as Naruto put his chop sticks down.

"Naruto?" The blond let out a sigh and looked at his dad, "I sent out clones as a scout. He ran into some kid from another village that had rain Genin defeated and surrendering. He killed him and would have killed the other. My clone distracted them long enough for them to escape."

"Why does that matter?" Yui asked. Mito looked at the older girl, "Well he fought a boy from Konoha. Rock Lee, he shattered his leg and arm. There is something weird about him."

"He feels familiar." Naruto said out of the blue. Everyone stopped and looked at the Jinchuriki. "I feel connected to him. Except not as.......broken."

Everyone thought about that. What would have happened if Naruto hadn't dropped with the Oda family. They could have created one of the most dangerous Jinchuriki in the elemental nations.

"You think he might be-" Naruto stopped his dad, "A Jinchuriki. His brother called him a demon." Everything stopped. Everyone tried not to stare at the blond. Shikamaru who was sitting next to reached aout and put his hand on his shoulder.

Looking up Naruto saw his friends supportive smile. Feeling himself feeling lighter and suddenly warm he couldn't stop his own smile. "Thanks Shika."

Yui looked between the boys and then looked at Mito with a mischievous grin. After eating Mito looked at her team, "He we could go star gaze out back! I'll help Yui clean up. You two get out there!" Mito pushed the boys outside and slammed the door.

"Way to be obvious Mito." Yui chuckled as they grabbed dishes and cleared the table. "I get it though, my little brother is so clueless."

Kenshi smiled as the girls talked about how cute it would be if they became boyfriends. Kenshi looked at his wife as the girls went to the kitchen, "There are far worse than the Nara boy."

"Yeah but if he ever hurts my boy I will, being a clan heir won't save him." Feeling the killing intent radiating off his beautiful wife. "We were lucky you found him in those woods. I can't imagine life without him."

Walking up, Kenshi wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her forehead, "I see the way that boy looks at him. I don't think we have anything to worry about."

Naruto laid on his back with his friend next to him, "Naruto. You did really good in your fight." Shikamaru said as he stared up to the stars suddenly nervous.

"Thanks Shika. Even though I lost it for a second?" Naruto looked over at his friend only to see him smile, "Yeah, you had every right to."

"I'm sad I couldn't see you fight. Watching you strategize through your fights is always so much fun!" Shikamaru felt the blush flood his cheeks. "I can't wait for our training."

"Yeah me either. I'm sure one of the three of us will be Chunin in no time!" Naruto spoke with nothing but determination. "Of course we will losers!" Mito landed on the other side of Naruto.

The next day Naruto started his training with his mom. "Okay brat. I am going to help you use something that only someone with Uzumaki can use. Well two things actually." She gave a devilish grin t the boy.

Naruto looked at Sara with determination, "I'm ready for anything!"

"Good put this on." Tossing him a blond fold, he looked up curiously. "Mom I'm an archer? I base my style off sight."

"Put it on!" Nodding rapidly Naruto wrapped it around his eyes. "Good boy. Now, you ever notice you seem to know where an opponent is going to be?"

Naruto thought about all his fights. He really could feel where they were. "Yeah I guess so, but can't everyone sense chakra?"

"Yes. Yours is different though. Uzumaki are born with an ability called Minds Eye of Kagura. I want you to focus on our property. Focus and feel who is here."

Naruto reached out with his mind. Feeling his families chakra but couldn't interpret whose was whose. "I see all three of your chakra signatures. But I can't tell the difference."

"Good! I want you to focus on this for the next two hours." Naruto kept focusing. After the full two hours his head hurt but he was able to see the difference between them now. "I GOT IT!"

It was as if it was illuminated, "I can even see your main chakra nature! It's...... beautiful."

Sara looked at her husband with a proud look. She knew her boy would get it but this was incredible. "Good tomorrow we will expand it. Last lesson before you go to the hot springs to meet your trainer."

Naruto took off the blond fold, "Uzumaki can also utilize animantium chakra chains. We will need you to activate these and then we can work on control."

"Focus on that target." Naruto looked at the dummy. "I want you to push your chakra out to touch it."

Focusing Naruto pushed everything he had at the dummy. He could feel his chakra spinning, but it felt blocked. 'Maybe it's because I'm half Uzumaki.'

'Brat. Let me help you.' Naruto quirked his eyebrow as he decided to go in a more meditative space. Closing his eyes he focused again.

Kenshi watched his son close his eyes. Red and blue chakra started to flow around the boy. Sara stepped back with a mix of surprise and awe. "Sara, he is calling on the Kyuubi chakra." Both Odas were at a lose on what to do.

Naruto felt the two chakras flowing simultaneously. In his mind similar to the yin and yang symbol. Suddenly pains shot through his body as his chains unlocked. Shooting out of his body, six chains smashed into the dummy.

Naruto's eyes flew open, "I did it!" Jumping up his chakra went to normal as the chains flowed around him. Instead of red like Sara had seen in the past. Naruto's we're golden yellow. Shining and beautiful.

"They are so cool! Look at them! What all can I do with them?!" Kenshi's couldn't help but laugh at the Jinchuriki. He was already thinking of how to incorporate them.

"Well son you better get to your next trainer. Tomorrow you and your mom will work on control." Naruto smiled as the chains retracted into his body. "Okay! I am gunna go! Love you guys!" Naruto grabbed his yumi and headed out.

"Alright Jiriaya. Your turn, better help our boy get strong." Kenshi spoke as he watched his son jump across the roof tops.

I know I left Shikamaru out! I'm sorry for those who wanted him to fight in the prelims. I just didn't want to create another match.

The boys are starting to get closer! So I am hoping to have Mito and Sasuke getting closer as well. For those who think Lee and Sakura is weird, it's actually an interesting one to me. Lee in the anime and Manga was always there for her. Yet she still went to Sasuke. I get why but Cannon Sasuke drives me nuts. I love the character just hate the execution.

Thanks for reading! 🧡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

98K 2.5K 18
-Story is still being checked for any spelling errors and grammar. Please be kind as I make those changes- ⚠️Warning! I don't own any of the pictures...
2.9K 88 15
This doesn't follow the canon I do not own Naruto characters. Deception is a shinobi's greatest weapon one that Naruto has used all his life putting...
9.1K 335 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...
26.2K 871 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...