After (UNEDITED)

By thenextsteppers_

Just one kiss can ruin it all Just one dance can change everything Just one simple thing can make a differe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequal
Sequal

Chapter 38

464 25 1
By thenextsteppers_

Michelle's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm which is weird cause I don't have an alarm and it's the holidays. I check my phone and see a goofy photo of James. I shake my head and layy head on my pillow smiling at the roof.
I'm so lucky to have James.
I sit up and see rose petals surrounding my bed and I envelope stuck to my door. Intrigued I quickly run to the note.
'Morning beautiful. Can't wait to see you today. Be ready by 9 and I'll see you soon'
A smile instantly covers my face.
I feel like looking after his step brother really strengthened our relationship.
I change into some skinny jeans and a knitted sweater and do my hair and makeup. At 9 'o' clock there's a knock at my door. I slip on my shoes and grab James' gift and my phone and answer the door.
"Hello Miss Michelle"
"Hi" I say nervously. I don't know who this person is.
"I believe this is for you" he hands my an envelope and leaves.
'Hey baby girl. Here are some co-ordinates. Have fun :)'
"Ugh"
I get into my car and Google the coordinates.
"Rivers creek?"
As I drive I can't help but think this year is almost over. I'm going to University soon. 2 months left.

I arrive and Rivers Creek and look around. Sure is beautiful. I see another envelope and quickly open it.
'Last task. Keep walking straight ahead an follow the trail :*'
I do as he says and it leads me into a bush. I think and dense bush. I've always loved the outdoors.
The path comes to an end and in faced with a beautiful scenery of the valley and the ocean an lakes and mountains. The sights literally breath taking.
I look around and see James with his ute set up for camping. Blankets and pillows cover the open bit.
"Happy 6 month anniversary my love" he says wrapping his arms around my tightly. "I heard you love camping and stuff so I thought, what a better way to spend an anniversary than sleeping under the stars with the one I love"
I smile softly.
"I um I got this for you" I say shyly handing him the box.
"You didn't have to"
"Yes I did"
He looks at me and smiles while opening the box. His eyes widen in shock.
"Oh my god Michelle!"
"Do you like it?" I ask nervously.
"Michelle I love it"
I got him a dog tags with the date of our official date.
"Now you can wear it and it won't look weird. I got a bracelet" I say showing him my bracelet with the same engraving.
James smiles at me them pulls me in for a kiss.

James POV

"What's the time?" Michelle whispers softly. Right now we are on the back of my truck just staring at the stars.
"About 1:30"
"Wow. Time just flies out here"
"Did you want to sleep?"
I feel her head.
"Okay. Goodnight Michelle. Happy 6 months and I love you"
"I love you James"
Her breaths gets heavier as she falls asleep.
I can't believe I have less then two months before I totally destroy her. She doesn't deserve it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 3.4K 44
One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?.
441K 21.5K 36
She was like the perfect sin Something like the truest lie... *TRIGGER WARNING*
15.4K 392 22
Emily was broken. Her boyfriend had recently broken up with her, her sister refused to speak to her and even her dance teacher hated her. She just wa...
9.6K 223 34
Can a few scerets really ruin a friendship?? Tea and ace have been keeping away their true feeling for each member of mindless behavior. Well it c...