๐˜๐€๐˜๐€||๐Š๐•

By ashthebiggest

๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐‰๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
76. (Continued)
77.
78.
78. (Continued)
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
87. (Continued)
88.
89.
90. (Finale) Pt. 1
91. (Finale) Pt. 2

86. (Continued)

1.1K 48 14
By ashthebiggest

He grabbed her neck putting her up against the wall.

"Von I know it's you under this ski mask." She said.

He removed his ski mask.

"Dayvon let me go."

"You think that you gone get married and have baby by this nigga." He said putting his gun to her head still grabbing her neck tightly.

"Dayvon why can't you just let me be happy." She said whimpering.

"Why should I let you be happy?" "Didn't I tell you if I can't have yo ass nobody can?"

"Dayvon I don't want you so just stop."

He slapped her across the face making her fall to the bed.

She grabbed the vase from the dresser hitting him on top of the head.

"You not doing this shit again!" She yelled running out of the room.

║ ║ ║

"Aight bro call me when you get to the crib." Devontae said.

"Aight fasho man." Ja said.

Devontae said and Ja dapped each other up before parting ways.

He called Yanyria, but it went straight to voicemail.

Dayvon threw Yanyria's phone breaking it.

"Move you deranged ass crazy motherfucker!" She said kicking him in his balls.

They tussled on the living room floor.

"GET OFF ME!" She said hitting him in the head.

Yanyria tried running to the burglar alarm.

"Come here!" He said grabbing her by the throat.

"Look calm down aight.. relax relax." "Shh." He said covering her mouth as she whimpered.

"I don't want hurt chu ma." He said.

"Bullshit!"

"I can't wait until Ja comes home."

"Fuck yo wannabe ass gangsta basketball playing ass boyfriend." He said.

"Fiancé you asshole." She said.

"I'm the asshole huh, aight ima show you how much of a asshole I could be." "You better hope yo fiancé don't walk through the door."

"Von what do you want from me?"

"I want us baby."

"Von I moved on."

He grabbed her neck tighter.

Ja walked in.

"Yanyria!"

"Don't say shit." He said putting his gun to her head.

He looked around seeing the broken glass on the floor.

"Baby!" He yelled in a panicked tone.

"Yanyria!"

"J-Ja don't come."

Von pointed the gun at Ja.

"Now why you ain't listen to yo wife gang?"

"Von please stop." Yanyria cried.

"You ain't gotta do all this." Ja said.

"Don't tell me what the fuck I do and don't gotta do." Dayvon said aggressively.

"Von don't hurt him, he don't have nothing to do with this." Yanyria said.

"First it was ole boy.. what's his name shit I can't even think about it right now OH Tyson."

"Then it was that goofy ass nigga Kentrell, now it's Mr. Nba." "But nah Nigga you tryna make it out the league that's what it look like." He said chuckling.

"See the thing about Yanyria is you think you gone keep playing this mind game with me one moment you all for us next minute you in a relationship with a lame nigga."

"You knew how much I loved you.. and how much I still do."

He pointed the gun to her baby bump.

"But nawl see you just had to get with this nigga that nigga until you actually had the decency to respect yo self and settle down." "Now you pregnant and getting married."

"Don't hurt my baby Dayvon."

"It ain't mine." Dayvon said.

"Dayvon I gave you three years and two kids, I gave you chance after chance.. I stood by yourself when everybody told me to leave you.. when you got shot I was there!"

"You know what the fuck I got in return bruises and fractures!" "You abused me so bad." "You made me seem like I was the bad person and the whole time it was you."

"You did me so b-bad." She cried.

"But I kept taking you back because I loved you so that's my fault I take accountability for acting oblivious to my own self worth."

"I never meant to lead you on Dayvon, I just still loved you."

"You love me now?" He asked.

"I have to be honest, I will always have love for you, you're my kids father but I'm in love with Ja."

"I don't love you like I used to." "My heart belongs to somebody else."

"Daddy." Daylen said.

Dayvon hurriedly put the gun away.

"Hey lil folks." Dayvon said picking him up.

Yanyria ran into Ja's arms.

"I missed you."

"You could say I miss you?" Dayvon asked.

"I miss you." He said smiling.

"Mommy sad." Daylen said pointing.

"She gone be okay son."

"Where yo baby sister?"

He pointed upstairs.

"Alright come on let's go back to bed."

"Okay, mommy come." Daylen said.

"I'll be okay Ja."

"Okay Daylen tell daddy good night."

Yanyria tucked Daylen back into bed.

"Good night."

"Now let me see my daughter." Dayvon said.

"Okay." Yanyria said nervously.

"She starting to look more and more like you.. she so beautiful."

"Thank you."

We walked back downstairs.

"Don't say a word to nobody about this shit, not cho folks, not the police department, not even yo fuckin hoe ass best friend."

"If you do, you not gonna have a wedding cause you and yo groom gone be dead."

"I'm not going to say anything..except is it worth losing your children too."

He stayed silent walking out of the door.

"Yanyria that's it we moving bruh.. I'm not finna have this deranged crazy ass nigga breaking into my fucking house where my kids staying!"

"Ja relax."

"Ja relax?" "Yanyria it's obvious this man ain't gone leave you alone until one of y'all end up dead.. and I promise you it ain't gone be you."

"Dayvon is crazy and has been doing things like this to me for the past three years I tried calling the police I tried to get him locked up but he got out on bail."

"And restraining orders didn't work I don't know what to do Ja.. I'm just tired." She cried.

"I don't wanna kill him.. that's still my kids father."

"So you'll rather be dead then?" Ja asked.

"There's other ways Ja."

"What other ways?!" He yelled.

"You said this been going on for three years!"

"I'm not having this shit Yanyria.. so you gone do one or two things get him put in jail or get him six feet under."

He walked upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 12.1K 78
[ Unicode & Zawgyi ] โ™ฅ "แ€šแ€…แ€บ" โ™ฅ "แ€šแ€…แ€บ = แ€šแ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€šแ€…แ€บ" "แ€แ€ปแ€Šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€ฒแ€ทแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ปแ€Šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ...
709K 24.3K 37
๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ Cover by : Wordsbykay
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
280K 11.3K 75
๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’” ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ -๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™, ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–...