Less Dead | Enid Sinclair

By ism0ke222

Ezra Marshall was still grieving the death of her older brother Elliot... As she gets into Nevermore to live... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
AUTHOR'S NOTE (well wholeass chapter)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 17
a little message
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - ⚠️SMUT⚠️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - FINAL CHAPTER
Epilogue

Chapter 25 - ⚠️SMUT⚠️

1.5K 33 4
By ism0ke222

Ezra's POV:

I haven't spoken to or seen Gary since our encounter. He has gone MIA and somehow the school wasn't doing anything about it. I was very much weirded out. Afterwards a lot of shit started happening. More possessed normies started raiding the school and I had to use my powers once more. I was getting significantly better at controlling my powers. I was not losing as much energy. I did feel drained after exorcizing over 15 normies.

I collapsed on the bed, barely being able to sit up straight or raise my head. Enid went to get me some food so I can recover quickly. As I was laying down, I fished my obsidian stone from my pocket. Only now did I notice that something was engraved on it.

You shall lose.

I frowned and did not feel the slightest bit threatened. I reached for my amethyst. Thankfully it was still there. I was sure now that the murderer was a Nevermore student. Gary was my top suspect. He was very suspicious yet not so much at the same time. It was quite conflicting.

"Hey Ezzie..." Enid chirped as she walked in with a tray of food. She swiftly closed the door and walked over to me. "I got you some pasta and an infusion of herbs with calming effects to help you soothe yourself."

I gave her a weak smile and kissed her hand. "I want to show you something. Come closer, I can't move." I said.

She sat next to me, her fruity smells reviving me in some type of way. I showed her my obsidian and what was written on it. Her eyes widened.

"Do you think it's the murderer?"

I shrugged. "Could be them or just someone pulling a nasty prank. Either way, I'm not losing."

Enid kissed my cheek and sat beside me on my bed before snuggling closer to me. "Of course, you won't. Now eat. Or else I will feed you myself." She ordered. I laughed then smirked.

"Feed me."

She rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless before bringing the hot plate of pasta. She twirled the fork and started feeding me. We were laughing because as cute and romantic as it may seem, the idea that my girlfriend was feeding me was oddly comical.

"Wait..." She mumbled. I swallowed the last bite of pasta and looked at her. "There's just some sauce at the corner of your mouth." She brought her thumb to the corner of my lip and slowly yet very sensually wiped it, her finger grazing my lip almost unnoticeably. Then she brought her thumb to her mouth and gently licked the sauce off. I watched her with hunger in my eyes feeling pure arousal at that precise sight.

Without even giving her a warning, I quickly placed the tray on my bedside table and attached my lips to hers. She yelped but immediately reciprocated the kiss. She moaned against my mouth breathily and flipped us so that she was on top.

"You're too exhausted. We'll have sex another day." She stated out of breath and her cheeks rosy.

I shook my head immediately. "I feel better. I want you. Now." I said, my breaths ragged.

She interlocked our fingers and pinned me down before climbing on top of me. She collided her lips with mine with such intensity and passion that I gasped against her mouth. I felt her tongue trace my bottom lip as she was asking for access. I nodded my head. Soon enough, our tongues were battling on whose was more dominant. She pulled away and looked me in the eye. Her eyes were now a darker shade of blue, showing me she was as aroused as me. That turned me on even more...

Without even allowing me to admire her more, she dove in again and kept kissing me. Then she pulled away again, leaving a trail of kisses against my jawline and cheek. She buried her face in my neck, attacking it with rough kisses and bites. I couldn't help but let out a sigh of pleasure at the contact of her sharp canine against the sensitive skin of my neck.

"You're mine, Ezra." She muttered against my skin, in between kisses. I knew damn well she was leaving marks all over the area.

I nodded my head and she bit me hard. I whimpered in pain. "Say that you're mine." She ordered.

"I-I'm yours, Enid." I managed to let out.

She chuckled against my neck. "Good girl."

I couldn't even fight back or argue because the pleasure I was feeling right now, the shock of seeing her so dominant and assertive shut me up.

She quickly took off her blazer and unbuttoned her shirt and I did so myself. When I was left in my bra and so was she, we both looked at each other in awe. But that moment was shortly cut off when she started removing my pants, leaving us both in only our underwear.

The air was thick and hot. We were both sweating even though it wasn't that warm outside.

She took off my boxers and stared at me. She smirked. "You're so wet, Ezra."

I blushed. "Shut up..."

She smirked again. "Do you want me to touch you, Ezra?"

"I mean... I guess so..." I mumbled back, looking away, feeling the heat reach my ears.

She approached me and leaned closer to me, brushing her lips against mine. I tried connecting them but she immediately pulled away.

"Say that you want me to touch you and I will." She whispered in a raspy voice.

I whined and grabbed her face, trying to kiss her. She pulled away with a smirk. I huffed. "Fucking hell, Enid. Can't you see how aroused I am? Just touch me!" I said in annoyance. In reality I was just horny. I just wanted to feel her soft yet rough touch against my core.

"Say 'please' and I will." She murmured against my lips before leaving the ghost of a kiss there and slowly moving to the other side of my neck leaving the same feathery kisses there, driving me crazy and pushing me over the edge.

"Please, please, PLEASE! Touch me, Enid or I'll do it myself." I cried out.

She smiled against my neck and slowly raised her head to face me. "You'll do it yourself, huh?"

"Yes. If you keep on teasing me, I'll go to the bathroom and fuck myself since you're not doing anything about it." I glared at her.

"Oh baby..." She cooed with a smirk. "If you're going to touch yourself, you're doing it right in front me as I'm doing so myself. You want to know why?"

"Why?" I asked, feeling nervous as she got closer to me, her mouth letting out hot breaths against my ear.

"Because I want to see you touch yourself so badly. The idea itself is making me wetter. You have no idea." She whispered breathily, making sure to exhale heavily.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

"Touch yourself for me, Ezra. Show me how horny I made you." She said.

If someone could orgasm from just one sentence, I think I would've climaxed by now. I nodded my head and brought my hand to my private arts as I started stroking myself gently. She watched me with pure lust as she slide her hands in her panties. I inserted one finger and closed my eyes.

"Eyes open." She ordered. "I want you to watch me touch myself."

I nodded again and opened my eyes. She had taken off her panties and her eyes were fixated on me. She had a sly smirk on her face. I kept the slow pace going then I added another finger. Her grin widened as she did so herself. We were both breathing so heavily. The urge to replace her fingers with mine was insane. I felt jealous of her fingers as they were getting coated with her wetness.

"Fucking hell, Enid." I cursed.

"What babe?" She replied soothingly.

"I-I'm close..."

"When you're almost there, tell me. Because I'm close as well." She said, her voice scratchy.

I nodded and kept going. My breaths were getting heavier and so were hers. Almost simultaneously, we both let out a moan. I was this close to climaxing before I pounced on her. I kissed her with so much fervency and passion, she moaned again against my lips. Her claws came out and she started scratching my back. It was euphoric. I flipped her and was now on top of her. I dove down and started kissing her in between her thighs. I wanted to swim in her juices, I wanted to taste her so bad. So I did.

I licked her clean. She was screaming out my name. After having teased me for so long, I got to taste the sweetness of her juices. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and started guiding me, in between moans. Suddenly, she came all over my face. I went back up to kiss her. I wanted her to taste herself off my lips. She kept licking them and gently biting them.

"See how good you taste?" I mumbled against her mouth. She nodded her head, her mouth not leaving mine.

"I want to taste you as well." She muttered back before flipping me over quickly and swiftly going down on me.

To say the least, I was loud. But she was good, okay? Excellent to be more precise. She knew exactly the pace to use and at what moments. She knew how to move her tongue inside me and tickled my core with it in the right ways. At some point, she even used her fingers at the same time. That drove me over the edge. I was in another dimension. She made me reach a different universe than ours. My eyes had rolled back so far, I saw the back of my brain and I actually got buzzed in all the right ways.

Then she leaned closer to me, her mouth near mine and she kissed me as softly as she could. I tasted my juices on her lips.

After that, she laid down on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. We were still out of breath and I was exhausted. I didn't have the energy to take a shower. So we laid down and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms...

I couldn't ask for more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, Enid was still sleeping peacefully. My tea was cold so there was no use on drinking it. Plus, the sex helped me calm down. I kissed my girlfriend's forehead repeatedly to try and wake her up, she kept whining and burying her face in my neck further away.

I chuckled and decided to let her be. She'll wake up on her own terms.

I sighed and grabbed my book to read. Soon enough, it was on the floor, slapped away from my hand by no one other than my lovely girlfriend.

"No." She grumbled groggily.

"What do you mean no?"

She squeezed me and clung on to me, throwing her leg over my body to trap me. "Give me attention."

I burst out laughing and started playing with her hair while gently running my fingers through her goldy locks. I felt her smile against my neck and that alone sent butterflies eruptions inside my stomach.

She, on the other hand, was stroking my sides gently with her claws. That reminded of when she was scratching my back yesterday. I felt the sting yet I didn't back away because well... I liked it.

"Yesterday was something else..." She whispered, catching me off guard.

I chuckled. "And not to be repeated."

She sat up straight with a frown on her face. "What do you mean? You didn't like it?" Despite her frown, she sounded oddly insecure so unlike the version of herself that I saw yesterday.

"Of course, I did. I'm just not used to being so submissive..." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up.

She smirked. "But you like it!"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up..."

She laughed and started kissing my cheek. "I liked going down on you." She murmured seductively against my ear.

I gulped but kept my jaw clenched. "Aha?" I asked.

"Mhm... I liked the way you begged me to touch you. I liked the way you looked at me while touching yourself. I liked your taste." She started but I interrupted her.

"Fine, I get it."

"Is someone a bit cranky because she didn't get to be dominant?" She mocked.

I glared at her before pinning her down with my hands. She gasped at the sudden strength.

"I'll show you who's dominant." I growled, attacking her lips with mine.

And I indeed did...

And let's just say, she wasn't that quiet about it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sips ice tea*

I won't say anything else.

~M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 19K 46
Maria Ivanov didn't give a shit no more. She likes to cause trouble. A mischief maker. A rebellious teen. A werewolf. What happens when she moves to...
45.7K 1.8K 29
Enid didn't know what to expect when a new girl by the name of Kali comes to Nevermore at the start of the second semester for senior year. But it de...
16.7K 363 7
"I didn't know you were interested in the orchestra," Wednesday said thoughtfully, brows raised slightly. "You should have said something." "I didn't...
36.4K 1.2K 18
Enid Sinclair is a lycanthropy who believes everyone is equal in her eyes. Wednesday Addams is a psychic who hates everybody except for her own famil...