In MHA with Djinn Equip

By yourbookaholic

"Would the host like to unseal his wishes now?" "Yes" [The quirk- Djinn Equip has been granted] [The battle e... More

01- I'll be number one
02- Sign this
03- Behave
04- Tsunade's training method
05- Were women so shameless nowadays?
06- You saved me
07- They're idiots.
08- Tokyo Ghoul
09- The UA entrance exam (1)
10- The UA entrance exam (2)
11- The UA entrance exam (3)
12- The UA entrance exam (4)
13- The UA entrance exam (5)
14- I will surpass you
15- Just as the nature of Djinn's don't change, Minneta's don't change either
16- Quirk Assessment Test (1)
17- Quirk Assessment Test (2)
18- Quirk Assessment Test (3)
19- Mina are you some kind of masochist?
20- All Might your image is on the verge of collapse...
21- Battle Training (1)
22- Battle Training (2)
23- Battle Training (3)
24- Battle Training (4)
25- Battle Training (5)
26- Alas, love is harder than fighting villains
27- A banning order
29- Rescue is the foundation of a true hero
30- USJ (1)
31- USJ (2)
32- USJ (3)
33- USJ (4)
34- The Aftermath

28- Thank you

10.8K 402 153
By yourbookaholic

"Z-zero points..." Iida looked at his number of votes in a daze.

He obviously knew this would be the outcome but seeing the results for himself was quite depressing.

"He voted for someone else?" Yaoyorozu was confused by Iida's actions.

It was obvious he wanted the position a lot.

What was he thinking? 

She had no idea.

After a few seconds on contemplation, she directed her attention back to the board.

[Shin - 6 votes]

[Midoriya - 3 votes]

[Yaoyorozu - 2 votes]

Seeing her name at the bottom, Momo showed a bitter smile.

2 points huh?

"Well at least someone acknowledged my efforts," she comforted herself and looked at the two boys on the podium.

"Okay so Shin is president," Aizawa announced.

Momo watched the boy that seemed to attract attention since his enrolment give a short bow to the class.

His every move exuded a certain aura.

It was warm and inviting.

She finally understood why Mina and Uraraka would spit out hymn's whenever his name was brought up.

"Thank you for voting for me. I promise to be a comrade you can come to anytime you want to skip Mic Sensei's English class."

"All hail the president!"

"President Shin I will follow you for life!"

"My life belongs to you!"

In less than a minute, he assembled a line of loyal followers.

Momo's lips twitched.

"Haha just kidding but thanks anyways. I'll try my best to do my role well."

Aizawa rolled his eyes at the cheeky brat, "Vice President is Midoriya."

In an instant, all eyes focused on the shorter boy besides Shin.

Izuku sensing the numerous stares in his direction, immediately shrivelled.

The sudden silence made the atmosphere a little embarrassing for a while.

Izuku's legs felt weak and found it hard to breathe.

Why was it always like this?

He tried making out the words but found that nothing would come out.

He suddenly realised that nothing had changed.

Even with All Might's quirk he was still the same Deku.

Just as he was about to take a shaky step back, he felt a pat on his back.

"Ah I remember Midoriya used to have a nickname back in middle school."

Izuku froze at Shin's words.

But after thinking about it, Izuku's shock faded away. 

Who would miss such a good opportunity to gloat, especially after all he had done to him.

Heck Izuku himself had lost count of the number of times he had secretly targeted Shin.

"Dekiru right?"

Huh?

"Your nickname."

Ah... actually it was Deku.

"It suits you. I'm sure you can do it."

Thump.

He watched as Shin turned to the class and bowed once more, "Midoriya isn't very good with social interactions but he's a hard worker. Please go easy on him."

Thump.

Why?

"It's alright Mido-bro!"

"Yeah it's alright!"

"Vice-rep just take your time!"

Izuku stared blankly at the purple head beside him.

Why help him?

After everything he's done?

As if he had picked up on his stare, the boy in question turned his head to face him.

Amber eyes locked unto his.

No words were said, he just showed a gentle smile.

Sometimes words were meaningless.

That smile explained more than words ever could.

Izuku bowed his head and his eye sockets dampened.

Endless shame swarmed into his heart, threatening to swallow him whole.

All this while, he had been taking Shin as a threat.

No it was something more akin to a virus.

In fact, he still felt this way.

But it's undeniable that this 'virus' was the only one to ever step forward and lend a hand towards him.

Without fail, every time Shin saw him getting bullied at school, he would stand in front of him without hesitation.

He only stopped after his rejection towards him was at its peak.

Thinking about it now, Shin probably took notice of it?

That's why he distanced himself from him right?

With a hoarse voice he muttered, "Thank you."

He felt Shin pat his back once more.

And this time, unlike back in Aldera, Izuku did not push him away.

...

Lunch Rush Cafeteria.

Shin took a bite of his burger with a happy smile plastered on his lips.

"Man you sure you're Japanese?"

Kirishima had taken notice that Shin never touched any Japanese options for lunch.

His meals consisted of mostly burgers, steak, chicken and well... anything not Asian related.

Shin smiled but said nothing.

In fact Kirishima was correct but it wasn't that he was purposefully avoiding them.

He just stuck to what he knew best.

In his past life Shin was of mixed race- Half American and Japanese.

It's just that his Japanese side was strictly limited to anime and music.

He was just thankfully that his mother had forced the language down his throat otherwise his transmigration process wouldn't have been so smooth.

Just the thought of having to learn a language whiles keeping up the act of being the original Shin at the same time exhausted him to no end.

"You kinda got that American feel like All Might now that I think about it," Mina commented slurping on her milkshake.

Shin always felt confused by the symbol's aesthetic's.

Clearly the dude was Japanese but he looked more American than anything else.

Even his Smashes was named after their states.

But although Shin found it a bit weird, he never commented on it.

After all, America and Japan had a very strong bond in this world.

And All Might certainly played a big role in this happening.

Because of this, he and every citizen enjoys the benefits of the alliance between the two countries very much.

"Well I guess-"

RIINGGG

[Security three has been broken.]

[All students evacuate to the rooftop.]

"What?" Kaminari chop sticks froze mid air.

"What is security three?" Sero asked a group of upperclassmen from the opposite table.

The rest of Class 1A puckered up their ears.

They were still new and hadn't been taught the security drills at the point.

"It means someone broke into campus," the dark haired senior looked anxious, "It's the first time in three years this is happening. You should hurry!"

With that, he took off towards the cafeteria exit.

Just like that, one became two, and the number of students fleeing for their lives only increased by the second.

Before one could blink, a huge mass of students had formed a blockade in the passageway.

"Don't push me!"

"Wait, I'm going to fall!"

"I said don't push me!"

"Ouch! what is this all of a sudden?" Uraraka was squashed between two other students.

"Fitting for a top school, the reaction is quick," Iida praised.

Midoriya: "..." Iida-kun this isn't the time.

Before Izuku could comment, he was shoved away by the crowd.

Feeling the stinging pain on his check, Izuku couldn't help feeling annoyed by the whole situation.

His face was practically glued to the window at this point.

But it was also because of this that allowed him to have a good overview of the situation.

"What's going on... the press?"

The image of Aizawa sensei and Present Mic trying to calm down the herd of reporters fell into Izuku's eyes.

It was at that moment that Izuku remembered the security function of the UA gate that All Might informed him about.

"Wow even the gate is huge! as expected of the school you went to All Might!"

"Midoriya shonen this gate is not only big but also serves as the first line of defence for the campus."

"Once any unauthorised person steps foot on UA grounds, it will automatically set off the alarms..."

Thats it!

The press caused the alarms to go off!

After realising this, he tried informing the crowd around him but this had little effect.

No way, who asked him to be shorter that the people around him.

They were too busy trying to escape, who had time to pay attention to their surroundings?

Midoriya's heart panicked when he saw this.

"What was he going to do now... Shin!"

The familiar purple head appeared in Izuku's line of vision.

At the sound of his name, Shin turned his gaze to the source.

His eyes widened, probably not expecting Izuku to call him.

"The press! it's the press!" his voice was drowned in with the crowd but from the movement of his lips, Shin got the gist of it.

He was already aware of the true cause of the event but if he sat down and did nothing wouldn't he attract attention?

There was no doubt Nezu would check the security footage once the whole ordeal settled down.

How do you think his brain would examine his behaviour of calmly enjoying his meal whiles the entire student body was running for their lives?

Shin did not want unnecessary questioning so he followed the crowd.

Now that Midoriya had picked up on the situation, there was no need to stall anymore.

Simply charged up Folcalor's wind magic to the soles of his feet and levitated mid-air above the crowd.

Raised two of his hands and clapped.

The mighty friction of his palms set off a shockwave in the crowded passageway, successfully catching the attention of all the students present.

Peering down at the anxious and confused students, Shin's irritability was instantly lessened.

They were just kids after all.

It's normal to react like this when they hear news of a villain attack.

If he did not have the experience of the former Djinn holders, it's estimated that his current state would be no different from theirs.

Don't forget that the hero course is merely just one of the many other courses at UA.

Support, General studies, Business.

What do these have to do with fighting villains?

And with a quick scan of the crowd, Shin also noticed that the third years of the hero course were not present.

Once you notice this, it was hard to remain angry at their poor crisis control skills.

"Everyone calm down its just the press," Shin points towards the window, "They accidentally alarmed the system during their hunt for All Might."

Those that were skeptical about it not being a villain attack, quickly checked the window for clarification.

"He's right."

"It's just the press!"

"Thank goodness."

"Gosh they're so annoying, look how messed up my hair is now."

"I think I lost my glasses."

The tense crowd instantly relaxed.

It was clearly only a few minutes but now it felt like a decade had passed.

After a few moments of chatter, they quieted down once more and collectively turned back to Shin.

Their eye's seemed to ask, 'What do we do now?'

Shin: "..." 

How did I become a father?

So many sons and daughters all of a sudden?

With a helpless sigh, Shin continued to instruct and coordinate them back into the cafeteria.

Minutes go by and the last batch was finally out.

The whole ordeal took a good twenty minutes.

Shin honestly suspected that rebirth had increased his patience bar by three levels.

"Never mind let's just get back to that burger-"

Who knew that the moment his feet touched the ground, lunch would be over.

RIIINGGGG

Shin: "..."

"Man that was the most nerve racking lunch of my life."

"Tell me about it."

"Now we have to suffer through English."

"Kill me now."

Looking at his fellow classmates walking out of the lunch hall with a full belly, Shin was silent for a while.

All this fell into Toru's eyes, who did not bother to hide her laughter.

"Heh karma will always find a way."

Shin: "..." 

Sure enough, this woman was the source of his bad luck.

...

[The author has something to say~]

Izuku's character development has finally begun!

Figured it was the right time to start it. Didn't want to drag out their beef too much.

Anyways, action scenes are coming soon~ 

Can't wait to write it for you all!

Well, until next time ('∀')

-YBA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
5.1K 188 18
Todoroki took it hard. His best friend--his brother--was gone. Hero-in-Training: Deku was missing. Everything was falling apart. Starting with a ban...
10K 112 15
In his first year with U.A. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya ​had made a name for himself, and began to master the quirk One for All. But, it was all taken away...
121K 5K 23
After an incident with Bakugou, a few students are left without dorm rooms and must transfer. Izuku Midoriya finds himself on the fifth floor, next t...