Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel L...

Da Yakuza_Lover

Helluva Boss is one of my favorite shows now and it's amazing and I want to make this so yeah! Also not my ar... Altro

Baby Blitz
Octavia?
My puppy (Blitz & Loony)
I don't need it!
Verosika's a caregiver
Little Liar
I'm sorry it was a mistake!
Alastor, your a little?
Playdate
Up all night?!
Mama Millie & Dada Moxxie
Wolfie!
Vaggie no!
Cherri!
Ouchies
Tired brat
Bloody Accident
Bad days.
Brave Blitzo
New baby!
Smile my dear
Angels a good Dada
Clubs are scary!
Hazbin as littles
owies
YN and Lucifer and Lilith
helluva littles
little I forgot!
Helluva Caregiver
Helluva Little (Fizz & others)
Panic helpers
baby bomb
CG Lucifer and Lilith x lil yn
pup Loona x CG Bee
cg! Bee x pup! Loona x CG!Tex
forced in: hazbin hotel x yn
L.Fizzaroli X CG.Ozzie
accidents and crowds
Angel Fizzy?

Don't leave me!

949 11 15
Da Yakuza_Lover

Angel Dust POV: "Up! Up! Up!" I yelled to Alastor who finally picked me up. I hugged him tightly! Then we were somewhere new! I looked all around and saw a lady at a desk. Alastor started talking to the lady. I didn't pay much attention until she said, "great, he can go back to the playroom, I just need toknow how old he is." I was very excited about this! I get to go play! "He's about five." He says and the lady gets up and walks us back to a room. There were other littles in the room! Alastor put me down on a soft Bean bag chair and told me to have fun. I looked around and there was a huge jungle gym, tons of soft stuff and in the gym was a ball pit! I give Alastor a hug and run off to play, once I get to the top I look out and see him... leaving! I start crying and I run and try to get out of the gym and back to him. "Al don't leave me!" I cry and try to run out of the big door that separates this room from the main lobby. Someone help me back though, I turned around and it was a demon with pink horns, a purple shirt on and ripped jeans. He holds me tightly and he starts to talk, "It's okay kid, he'll be back soon. He isn't leaving you forever just a few hours so you can play. Do you want me to play with you?" I push away from him as I cry, he picks me up and starts walking. Eventually we go to a side room and there are cribs along the walls. All the littles there are in onesies and diapers. "No! I'm not a little baby! I'm a big boy!" I yelled, he grabs a pacifier and put it in my mouth. He tells me to, "shhhh, it's okay just don't yell." I keep crying and realized that I woke up another little, a baby. He sets me in a crib and takes care of the littler, little one. After putting her back to sleep he comes over and picks me back up and carries me. I saw 3 rocking swings. He puts me in one and turns it to the second setting. It starts to swing me back and forth in a calming motion. I yawn and finally give up, I go to sleep and allowed myself to be rocked back and forth then transitioned me into the crib. I cling to a stuffed bunny given to me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.5M 24.4K 199
Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel One-Shots book, enjoy one helluva ride^^ Requests ||CLOSED|| - Updated 27th October 2021 Written: December 2020 - Octob...
64.5K 907 19
Greetings, living people, I'm Blake Riley from I.M.P. (Immediate Murder Professionals). Ever wondered what it'd be like if I live in the world of bot...
314K 7.3K 46
18+ Reader X Blitzo Contains sexual sitatuons and discriptions, read at your own risk. This is loosely based off of the ongoing series Helluva Boss...
128K 2.8K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...