Primordial Colors - Arc-V

By lucaa4321

I finally got permission to travel to Japan, I am really excited to see the beauties that this country can of... More

Note/Info.
Chapter 01. Death is only a new begining
02. School Wow
04. Training Arc
05. Training Arc #2
06. Friends?
07. Tag Duel? More like Mary's beatdown
09. Scrap and Fur.
08. A little insight.
010. Unfortunate Duel
011. It's just a game
012. Action Duel

03. First Loss.

322 7 3
By lucaa4321

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Normal speaking: "Fire!"

Speaking through some device: "It happens"

Monster speaking: "Hey! I'm on the cover, gulldos!"
Ikari Speaking: "Hey."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When we were walking home, dad asked how it was in school.

"We lost a duel today..." Says Kazuki Saddened.

Surprised, our dad comments "Really? I thought that you both wouldn't lose."

Sudently Switching places with Kazuki.
"I would like to agree with you, But there were many factors that didn't let us win."

"Ikari?" Questions dad.

Nodding with the head "Yeah. It's me."

"Nice to see you finally joining the conversation" Dad Smiling. "Do you mind saying what those factors were then?"

"Well..."

~~FlashBack~~

When we were walking, a random kid started yelling gibberish. Like "So you are my biggest enemy? Pathetic"

Then she randomly challenged Kazuki to a duel.

Of course I wasn't paying much attention to her, but still... It was weird.

Obviously I told Kazuki to accept the duel. And now we're in one of the school's arenas, Which is quite spacious. I dare say.

Girl: "I'm first, you're second."
"Okay??" Says kazuki confused.
"From my hand, I activate the Gishki Shadow Effect..." 

"...By discarding this card, I can add one ritual spell card from my deck to my hand."

"Now, I'll activate the spell card Focused AquaMirror. I'm going to add one Gishki monster from my deck to my hand." A mirror reflecting an intense battle appears on the field.

"After that, LibroMancer Magigirl Effect is activated. By revealing one ritual card in my hand, I can special summon her! So show up! LibroMancer Magigirl!" A girl with white hair, yellow eyes who holds an art notebook, along with her, a green-haired fairy appears.

LibroMancer Magigirl |Level 4|Water

Fiend / Effect

ATK 600 / DEF 2100

"It 's time! Gishki Aquamirror is now activated. I choose Gishki Vision and activate its effects!" A mirror with an inlaid symbol, with water floating around it.

"If I Ritual Summon exactly 1 WATER Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires the use of monsters, I can use this card for the entire requirement instead."

"In search of the primordial temple, her insanity takes shape in the current that humiliates those who defy her! Ritual Summon! Queen of Water, Evigishki Psychelone!" A tall woman with red hair, appearing to be a fusion with some kind of animal.

Evigishki Psychelone |Level 4|Water
Fiend / Effect

ATK 2150 / DEF 1650

"Shit shit shit."

"Now I'll active Psychelone Effect. once per turn: I can declare 1 Monster Type and Attribute, then look at 1 random card in your hand, and if it is a monster of the declared Type and Attribute, shuffle it into the deck. But if it's not, return it to the hand." Giving a smirk she continues "I'll choose Type WIND and Attribute Psychic." "Both her and Psychebitch are smirking... Am I the only one seeing this?"

And the card that is...Winda, Priestess of Gusto.
"This is not fair. Why Gishkis? Our deck is not even complete... What is this?"

Startled by the result, Kazuki whispers "Ikari... What should I do?"

"We... Draw a card. It's still the first turn, she can't attack."
"Okay..."

Taking a deep breath. Kazuki finally regains his courage, the girl interrupts "Are you both done? If yes, just go already!"
"WHAT?!"Says kazuki Voicing our worries. "It has to be a fluke..."
"My turn. Draw." After drawing the card, it is noticeable to Ikari that Kazuki is shaking a little.

"Kazuki draws one card and looking at his hand... Is a bad one. Shit."
"I... Place a monster face-down. Set one card and end my turn."

"It's kinda fun seeing both of you panicking" Saying with a smile.
"Is this girl a psychopath? And why didn't she activated LibroMancer Magigirl Effect?"
"Because she doesn't need it." After hearing a voice, Ikari gets scared and almost screams.

"Who THE F***, Is in my head!" Silence.
"Answer me!"

"My turn, I Draw." Hearing the girl's voice, my attention returns to the duel.

Humming "I had fun in this mess, luckily you're just a nobody." The more she speaks, the more Kazuri becomes sad.
"Kazuki, Switch with me in your turn."
"Okay..." Knowing that Ikari is protecting him, it fills you with determination.

"It's good to know that your relations are good, but unfortunately there won't be a next turn." Confused, Kazuki asks "Why?" the girl laughs

"I Draw." She briefly looked at her cards. "I activate the Magic Card, Moray of Greed." A floating green vase appears, from which an electric eel comes out that has the smile of the pot of greed. "This lets me shuffle 2 WATER monsters from my hand into the deck, to then draw 3 cards."

"Now. I normal summon Gishki Avance."

Gishki Avance |Level 4|Water
SpellCaster / Effect

ATK 1500 / DEF 800

Not wasting any more time. "I activate the Gishki Avance effect, which allows me to choose one Gishki monster and place it on the top of the deck." Then, she smirked. "I activate Gishki Aquamirror effect!"
"Ancient power the mirror, accept this offering and grant me a mighty fighter! Ritual Summon! Evigishki Soul Ogre!"

Evigishki Soul Ogre |Level 8|Water
Aqua / Effect

ATK 2800 / DEF 2800

"Battle! Gishki Avance, Attack his face down monster!" Kazuki brace himself for the shockwave of his monster being destroyed.

"Evigishki Soul Ogre! Attack you directly!"

Kazuki LP: 4000 –-> 1200

Kazuki is caught in an explosion of water, and thrown to the ground.

"Now Evigishki Psychelone, Finish Him!" As Kazuki stands up shaking. Psycholone appears in front of him and hits his head with her staff.

Kazuki LP: 1200 → 0

~~Flashback End~~

"...And that's basically it."
"I've hidden some unnecessary things that he doesn't need to know." While nodding to himself.

After a while with both in silence.

"That's actually a good thing." Says dad with a thoughtful face.

"Now both of you know what can be done to be better as a duelist."

"I... Think so too." With ikari's face getting a little sad.

"Frustrating isn't it?" He smiled. "You'll get better with time, both of you."

"Thanks... Dad." wryly smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 13 18
(If there are any concerns about this story, like in how it's told or plot Questions, feel free to message me and Kk try to clarify! I'll do whatever...
4.2K 98 29
I couldn't help myself....I thought about this ever since I ended Yami's daughter. This time I am hoping it would be on the same page as for the rest...
5.9K 175 20
Throughout the YuGiOh timeline, we have known of the four main dimensions that run with the timeline. The four dimensions are XYZ, Fusion, Synchro, a...
144K 2.1K 84
A young duelist with a troubled past arrives at Maiami city in order to participate in the Maiami Championship, but soon finds himself embroiled in i...