5 Seconds Of Summer Imagines

By idontknowimagine

imagines about Column, Huke Lemmings, the Cliffoconda, and Irwie More

5 Seconds Of Summer Imagines
Wait || Ashton
Cold || a.i.
Cute || c.h.
Cute || a.i.
Cute || l.h.
Cute || m.c.
Jealous || c.h.
Jealous || m.c.
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran || l.h.
Out Of Mind - Tove Lo || a.i.
Anger || c.h.
Deffensive || l.h.
Sick || m.c.
Overprotective || c.h.
Tour || l.h.
First || c.h.
First || m.c.
First || a.i.
First || l.h.
Crush || a.i.
Crush || a.i.
Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea || m.c.
James Dean And Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens || c.h.
Parents || l.h.
Makeup || a.i.
He Gets Jealous Of Another Member || c.h.
Fights || a.i.
Concert || a.i.
The Fame Gets To Him || l.h.
Fix You - Coldplay || a.i.
He Finds Out He's Your Daughters Father || a.i.
You Break Up || c.h.
Steal My Girl - One Direction || l.h.
You Get Jealous || m.c
Bad Blood - Taylor Swift || m.c.
Bad Blood - Taylor Swift (Part 2) || m.c
Bad Blood - Taylor Swift (Part 3) || m.c.
Another Member Tells You He Likes You || Cashton
Another Member Tells You He Likes You || Muke
Daddy || l.h.
He Tells You He Loves You || a.i.
Too Close - Ariana Grande || m.c
Too Close - Ariana Grande (Part Two) || m.c.
Your Parents Don't Like Him || c.h.
The Heart Wants What It Wants - Selena Gomez || l.h
Tell Me || a.i.
Tell Me || a.i.
Loss || m.c.
Baby || c.h.
Hate || l.h.
Someone New - Banks || a.i.
Sing || l.h.
Distance || m.c.
Hospitals || c.h.
Unintentional || a.i.
Valentines || c.h.
Broken Heart || l.h.
To Build A Home || l.h.
Study || m.c.
Secrets || c.h.
Talk || a.i.
To Build A Home || l.h.
Drunk In Love || c.h.
Mind Over Matter - PVRIS || a.i.
Zayn af || m.c.
Cheating || l.h.
Trouble || c.h.
Beach || l.h.
Lucid Dreams || a.i.
Surprise || m.c.
Best Mistake - Ariana Grande || c.h.
for Kiley || c.h.
Everyday || l.h.
A Step You Can't Take Back || c.h.
Childish || l.h.
We Never Change || m.c.
Love - Daughter || c.h.
Oridinary Girl - Hannah Montana || l.h.
We All Want The Same Thing - Rixton || m.c.
Bad Reputations || c.h.
A Step You Can't Take Back || c.h.
Love - Daughter || c.h.
Bad Reputations || c.h.
Speeches || a.i.
If I Stay || l.h.
Fluff || c.h.
Bad Reputations || c.h.
Frat || m.c.
Therapist || m.c.
Speeches || a.i.
A Step You Can't Take Back || c.h.
Family || m.c.
Help | l.h.
arguments || l.h.
liar || c.h.
Empty || m.c.
liar || c.h.
please read
woah
bloodyhell

Hotel Ceiling - Rixton || a.i.

1.3K 31 0
By idontknowimagine

"I've been staring at the hotel ceiling,
Drinking everything I've found this evening,
Trying to hold onto the sweetest feeling,
So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely."

He did nothing. He let you throw him out. He watched you to slam the door in his face, without resistance. He knew it was your fault and you knew it was your fault. You just needed to cool down and evaluate reality with what you suspected had happened.

He knew it was a friend and he figured you'd figure it out eventually seeing as nothing actually happened between the two of them anyway.

Ashton wasn't the type to cheat and manipulate and lie. He was a completely, one hundred percent, open book. Something you loved and hated about him.

You slouched your posture and dragged yourself back inside your, now empty, apartment. You took a deep breath before holding your head between your hands, shaking your head as you tried to figure what happened.

You took the drinks in each hand after paying the bar tender and shot him a weak smile before turning in search of Ashton. At first you couldn't actually see him, the crowd club getting the netter of you.

After mindless wandering you managed to spot Ashton over in the corner, laughing along with a blonde whose back was facing you.

Furrowing your eyebrows tightly, you strode over to the two of them, getting pretty anxious when Ashton didn't immediately take notice of you. When he did he sprung to his feet and took the two drinks out of your hands and resting them down on the small table.

He was smiling widely as the blonde turned to face you. She wore the same smile, quickly getting to her feet to engulf you in a warming hug. You uncomfortably patted her back as she hugged you tightly, thankful when she pulled back.

"Y/N, this is Bryana!" He was looking at her like she was an angel and disregarding me like I was absolutely nothing.

"We used to date a while back." You scoffed at her input and raised your eyebrows, unimpressed with Ashton at this moment.

"Wow, what a coincidence you were here tonight, right?" You laughed sarcastically. "You know," You pursed your lips and pressed your thumb and forefinger to your chin as you glanced over at Ashton momentarily. "Not once have I heard the name Bryana come up in conversation, babe." You were now solemnly boring holes into the side of his head as he attempted to focus on both you and Bryana.

"Really?" Bryana raised an eyebrow in Ashton's direction, almost taken back by your words.

You nodded, shrugging as innocently as you could. "Yep." You smiled almost sweetly at Ashton as Bryana now bored holes in his direction. "Not once."

"You'd think a three year relationship would come up at least once in a conversation." She spoke harshly, obviously offended that Ashton hadn't mentioned her existence.

"It was a long time ago, Bry." You scoffed at his pathetic response in attempt to get himself out of this. Ashton stared over at you, clearly annoyed and disgusted with how you were acting but you just couldn't help yourself.

You took their silence to your advantage and leaned in between the two of them, grabbing your drink from the table. You quickly removed the little cocktail stick and downed the alcoholic beverage, twisting your face at the taste.

You released a quiet laugh before smiling over at a peeved Bryana. "It was nice meeting you." You patted her back and handed her your empty glass. "But I should go. Clearly some mixed feelings going on with you and my boyfriend right now. So I'll see you-" You pointed directly at Bryana. "-on the flip side." You then turned to Ashton and pointed in his direction. "And I'll see you when you actually decide to drag your attention away from this chick for long enough to get yourself home." You waved at the two of them before exiting the crowded club.

Okay so evaluating that scene, maybe you did take it a tad too far with Bryana. But that doesn't change the fact that Ashton still looked completely worshiped her.

You pouted, even mote conflicted than you had been earlier.

-

You were rudely awaked by the ringing of your phone sitting on your bedside table. You had managed to get yourself in bed and some sleep a couple hours ago, but obviously that couldn't last long. You rolled over, peeking with one eye open to see Ashton was calling and had apparently been calling quite a few times.

You quickly picked up, worried in case he'd gotten himself into something.

"Y/N! You're awake." His voice was loud and demanding as you winced, pulling the phone away from your ear. You put him on speaker before laying back in your bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"I am now." You mumbled.

"Y/N?" His voice was relatively lower than it was before. "I love you a lot." You could here the evident sadness that layered his tone.

You hummed to let him know you're listening. "I also really love this ceiling." Your eyebrows furrowed together.

"Ash, where are you?" You questioned, slightly panicked that he had done something stupid.

"Um, that hotel place." He murmured. "They have lovely ceilings." You bit your lip in anticipation, worried that he might just be a little drunk, although you didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet.

"I don't suppose your room has a mini fridge, does it Ash?" You gently asked so he wouldn't get upset.

If Ashton was drunk, he would no doubt have his mood swings in full swing right now.

"Are you psychic?" He gasped. You smiled and nodded.

"A little, yeah."

"Yo, my girlfriends psychic!" He shouted, his voice sounding particularly distant. "The guy in the street said congrats." You laughed softly, shaking your head again, loving that the two of you were able to forget the arguing for a little while and focus on other things.

You both stayed silent for a little while, listening to each others uneven breaths.

"I kinda miss you," Ashton mumbled. "Can I come home now, baby?" His syllables slurred together with his last words, trying to not sound drunk.

"You're drunk." You sighed. "Whats your room number, I'll come to you."

-

Before you knew it, you found yourself at Room 93 with a Starbucks coffee and a jar of vegemite. When Ashton pulled open the door, his face lit up. You smiled and held up your offerings, gasping when he pulled your into a tight hug.

He held you so gently and so tightly at the same time, something you never thought possible. It was like he didn't want to let go of you just yet.

He didn't say anything. Instead he waddled backwards into the hotel room, still holding you in his arms, pausing momentarily to place your offerings on the table top. He then quickly returned to you and hugged you even tighter. He buried himself into the crook of your neck as his arms wrapped around your waist. You used your hand to hold the back of his head and the other to wrap around his shoulders.

He lifted you from the ground just a little before carrying you to the little hotel bed. He let himself fall back onto the bed, automatically making you fall on top of him. You giggled and rolled off of him and instead nuzzled into his chest.

He kept his eyes locked on you as your traced little patterns against his torso. He leaned down and rested his chin against the top of your head, tilting down now and then to press short kisses to you.

You wondered how Ashton went from cuddly, to angry, to sad, to happy and every other emotion before reaching his sober stages.

You didn't mind at this point though. No matter who or what came between the two of you, you both managed to make through it without fail.

You were so in love with him and him the same. Realistically, that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

*~*~*

i realise this is most likely the biggest mess you've ever read in your life but idk. i wrote one a couple days ago and i couldn't be bothered finishing it, and i wrote another but it ended up being a chapter for a fanfic i write sooooo... i wrote this tonight.

i got a lot of inspiration from the song hotel ceiling obvs bc its a great song

but REALISTICALLY, I listened to Never Think - Robert Pattinson, the whole time I wrote this because its so chill and nice i love it.

I just said bc and because, why.

lmao its 4:30 am and my school alarm just went off !! thank god i don't have school at all this week !!

i'm exhausted honestly, i keep staying up super later because i can't sleep and i end up writing these damn imagines. so apologises if they get super sappy and/or sad because well hell its the early hours of the morning what do you expect.

this is a long a/n, sorry. i have a lot on my mind.

oh !! also, absolutely ZERO hate is being sent to Bryana here. she just very conveniently fit into this imagine!! i have nothing against her and i in no way dislike her. i'm sure she's a great gal and if her and ash are a thing then great, good for them, if not, then great, good for them. honestly everyone should chill on them. they're just a regular old gal and guy tryna' have some fun so cut them some slack you nasty lil' haterz !!!!

thank you for reading, regardless.

{p.s. i clearly didn't read this over cut me some slack amigos}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 171K 94
Cute, romantic, funny, feel-inducing (and sometimes sad) 5SOS Preferences all written by me, myself and I. Requests open & no stealing please!
48.9K 1K 138
Purely self explanatory. I kinda suck so beware. I take requests!! ❥ ❥ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ∶¹⁸ O̥ͦC̥ͦT̥ͦO̥ͦB̥ͦE̥ͦR̥ͦ ₂₀₁₄ C⃣O⃣M⃣P⃣L⃣E⃣D⃣: October/ 13 December 20...
362K 5.3K 45
endless preferences from tumblr
6.9K 178 43
Read the title :)