The Akuma (Ghost X Y/n)

By SinistxrCatx

A mission futile without you is on Captain Price's hands. Coming from a despicable family, you've become the... More

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ INTRO ♥ {Please Read}
Ch. 1) The Fool
Ch. 2) The Capture
Ch. 3) Curiosity Killed the Cat
Ch. 4) Mission Possible?
Ch. 5) The Grinch
Ch. 6) Sweet Dreams or Wet Dreams
Ch. 7) Stare Into My Soul
Ch. 8) Killer Whales
Ch. 9) Inner Child
Ch. 10) This Feeling
Ch. 12) Family Reunion
Ch. 13) A Ghost Can't Die
Ch. 14) Lost And Found
Ch. 15) Nothing Means Nothing
Ch. 16) Stubborn Search
Ch. 17) Simon Says
Ch. 18) Staring Contest
Ch. 19) Trust Fall
Ch. 20) Jealous of The King
Ch. 21) Call Me Your Aphrodisiac
Ch. 22) Self Care
Ch. 23) Secret Service
Ch. 24) My Love Mine All Mine

Ch. 11) A Dream Come True

3.7K 100 112
By SinistxrCatx

...

"It seems like the darkness always reveals your truths, huh?"

"Who are you?" You said trying to squint your way through the invisible.

"I am your secret."

You froze in your place hearing your heartbeat echo through your ears.. you snapped out of it reaching for the hall light switch and quickly turned it on... there was nobody there. You stood there in shock and confusion.

'What the hell is happening to me'

You kept standing there staring and searching with your eyes for any indication that there was something there. Desperately trying to make sense of anything you just experienced you were suddenly interrupted..

"Y/n?"

You slightly jumped back startled.

"Woah there, didn't mean to scare ya'" It was Soap. "Just came to remind you of training today, you okay? You look.. out of it or something."

"Yeah, yeah..I'm fine, I just.. didn't see you coming over here."

"Okay.. well, let me walk you down to the training ground."

"Okay yeah" You said still trying to make sense of everything.

While you were walking, you were zoned out. You heard Soap talk about something, but your brain couldn't make sense of his words. All you kept thinking about is what just happened. 

'Am I hallucinating?.. Am I sick?.. Is there something wrong with my brain?.. or is my past just coming to haunt me?'

You placed your attention to the dream you had this morning, finally putting some connections together...

'No..it couldn't be..there's no way...it's not even possible why am I even considering this?'

You felt an overwhelming bad feeling in your gut, but it didn't feel like stomach ache, no, you felt like something was bound to happen, something bad... really bad.

"Y/n? Y/n?"

You exited your thoughts looking up at Soap.

"We're here."

"Oh, okay." You started to walk to the doors but Soap put a hand on your shoulder stopping you.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay? You don't seem like it..I noticed the whole time we were walking you just robotically responded with 'mhms' and 'yeahs'. Is there something going on that you might wanna talk about?"

"No no, I'm fine Soap, I was just thinking about my training plan, I mean, Captain did rip me a new one for not having one earlier so I was just going over it in my head." You shyly laughed.

"Oh Okay, well, as long as you're oka-"

"There the hell you two are!" Ghost said barging through the doors from the inside of the training ground. "Are you both enjoying your little chit chat? We've all been waiting here while you two ju-"

"Shut the hell up Ghost, I know I'm a couple a' minutes late, I was doing something important so why don't you just save your reprimanding and let me inside." You snappily said annoyed.

Both Soap and Ghost stared at you for a second in slight surprise.

You scoffed, rolled your eyes, and pushed passed Ghost letting yourself inside.

Ghost's eyes followed you for a second that looked at Soap.

"Is there something I need to know about?" 

"I'm not sure, she said she was spaced out going over a training plan when we were walking here, but it seemed like whatever she was thinking about made her feel distraught."

"She sure as hell seems distraught."

"Yeah, I don't know."

"Alright well c'mon, let's get to work."

"Alright! Yesterday I showed all of you brain-wormed idiots how to be humbled, today, I'll show you some actual useful moves." You said getting everyone's attention.

"Wait do we all get sickles?!" One random guy asked all excited.

"No. We won't be working with blades just yet, and only I will use sickles, the best thing to use as a weapon for this mission are katanas, since the enemy will also be using katanas and it's not as complicated as sickles, we don't have the luxury of time here so katanas will have to do."

"Alright, so what are we learning?" Gaz asked.

"Close combat. Question, is strength the most important tool when it comes to unarmed fighting?"

Everyone coincided a confident yes.

"Wrong. Skill and quick thinking will overpower strength, always. Do you think I'm physically stronger than anyone one of you."

Everyone coincided a confident no.

"RIght, and yet I still beat everyone single one of you, lemme stop beating around the bush here. Today you will learn a sort of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Jiu-Jitsu teaches you how to use your legs to control a stronger opponent and increases your flexibility to escape a difficult confrontation. Every time you train, you are challenged both mentally and physically. Now the reason why I say a sort of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is because when learning Jiu-Jitsu, you're taught that the least amount of harm done is the best and how to escape a confrontation. We're obviously not doing that, so, we will be learning Jiu-Jitsu but in a way where whoever you're going up against can be easily stopped, whether that means them being detained or death, doesn't matter." You went on.

"You'll first be learning distance management because you have to understand that if you get into a fight with somebody, it's not about beating that person up, that's people's number one mistake. Normal martial arts teaches you; you throw a punch, they throw and punch, you throw a punch, they throw and punch, and so on. That doesn't make sense, something called the 'Gracie Way' in Jiu-Jitsu says to manage the distance and therefore manage the damage towards yourself. With a simple green zone, red zone, and a second green zone, you'll be able to do so. The first green zone is being at least two arm lengths away, one arm length away is the red zone, and being all the way in practically hugging them is the second green zone."

You wrapped up the training summary and started to get to work.

Everyone had to learn how to switch between both green zones without staying in the red zone for too long. Taking a couple of minutes to individually make sure everyone was getting the move right and understanding what you said was a hassle but a worthy one. You partnered up people making them practice against each other, even going up against some yourself.

Eventually, as time went by, it was lunch time. Everybody tiredly exclaimed and rushed to the Cafeteria. You stayed behind, although your mind was preoccupied recently with training, it now had gone back to earlier this morning, and that uneasy feeling started to arise in your gut again.

 "Hey." You looked up to see Ghost.

"hey."

"Are you coming to lunch?"

"Yea I'll be there in a sec just going ov-"

"Training plans? Yea I've heard."

"Yea."

"Something's wrong."

"What, what happened?"

"Somethings wrong with you."

"..What do you mean?"

"Really? Y/n I'm not stupid and I'm sure as hell not clueless, there's something bothering you."

"..." You looked away from his eyes.

"Does it have to do with your dream this morning?"

You took a deep breath in.

"No, no i'm fine, just like I said, going over training plans. It's a little stressful that's all, nothing to worry about." You said with a not so reassuring smile.

He just looked at you, everytime he looked into your eyes it felt like there were caving into you, like he was seeing inside of your whole being. It always made you look away, not because you were intimidated or scared but because..well.. you didn't know quite why.

"I don't believe you, but, if you don't wanna say it, I won't force it out of you. Um.. If you ever change your mind..and..do decide to talk about it..I'm always here, I guess." 

You can tell he was trying to be comforting but it's obviously not really one of his specialties, he seemed very awkward stumbling across his words not knowing really what to say.

"Yea thanks." You said quietly, smiling at his attempt to be solace. He stared at you for a bit before looking away then leaving to the Cafeteria. You watched him as the sight of his body eventually was cut off by the doors as he left. You sat there for a while spaced out with only your thoughts accompanying you. Or so you thought.

"Oh hey sugar plum." It was one of those dickheads.

"Hunter why aren't you in the Cafeteria?"

"I could ask you the same thing sweetheart." Another dickhead, Shane.

"Ugh what do you guys want now, a rematch? I'll spoil the ending, I'm going to beat your ass."

"Yea we know that, heh, but you can't do that when you're unconscious."

"What? What ar-"

You felt a strong pair of arms around your head, a towel forced to your mouth and nose. You elbowed whoever was behind you, you heard them grunt in pain but it was too late. You felt tired and drowsy still swaying your arms finally you felt your brain and body shut off.

...

You awoke. Your head swayed from left to right. You couldn't see. You felt your arms and legs restrained to the chair you were sitting in. You didn't feel a blindfold, wherever you were it was pitch black.

You remembered your dream and felt your breath quicken. With every lasting second your mind and heart raced. You were angry, confused, and frightened. At this state you would do anything to get out of here. Whoever is hold you here was going pay, with their life. You were wiggling and grunting trying to find a way to un-restrain yourself. That's when you heard voices, muffled ones. It seemed like they were outside a door to the room you were in. You tried to listen in and pick up onto some context but it was a waste. You yelled a realized wherever you were, it was heavily sound padded because your voice didn't echo at all.

Then the door opened. Light came into the room from the outside but it casted a shadow hiding the people walking towards you.

"What the fuck is going on?!" You said angrily.

There was three men. The light from outside the door was the only thing that was luminescent.

"Woah calm down little missy we just want a friendly little chat." You recognized the voice.

"Hunter what the fuck are you doing, wait until I tell Captain about this you'll be fuc-"

"You're not going to be telling anyone anything, cause you'll be in here." He said and smugly laughed.

"The only thing you'll be able to talk about is how big this dick is for the rest of your life." That voice belonged to Shane.

"Teh, you both know you have me tied up cause if you didn't I'd kill you in the matter of seconds. The only thing I'll be talking about is how you to fuckers are going to die once somebody from our force founds out where I am."

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes dickheads, I'd pray for mercy if I were you."

They both laughed.

"You know, you're the one tied up here, you're the one vulnerable, weakened, submissive even." Hunter said walking towards you and grazing your chin.

"This mouth could be more useful than just your stupid fucking words."

"Oh yeah?" You said and then you bit his finger making sure you bit like a coyote catching their meal for the day.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH." He punched your face making you a little dizzy. Then shane walked up to you and punched you in your gut so hard you coughed and spat up some blood.

"Enough." The third man said, he's been hanging in the background for this whole time. Shane and Hunter walked backwards, containing their anger.

You were dizzy, your ears ringing, and it felt like you were about to throw up your whole nervous system. The third man stepped closer to you and kneeled down bring his face right next to yours.

When you gathered your sight back to normal, you wish you hadn't. 

"Remember me?"

...

(just wanna thank all of you guys for your support, it really means a lot, i've been pretty packed with school and stuff so I haven't really had much time but I'll be updating  and writing whenever I can! :] )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 981 28
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...
93.5K 2.6K 20
18+ | contains smut, emotional/psychological abuse, canon-typical violence | please read the first chapter for more information After a mission that...
52.9K 1.5K 17
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the walkie-talkies, test new guns for manageability, and create improved gear and a...
141K 4.9K 109
Price discovered you as a young girl whose family had been violently and unjustly taken away from her. As there were no other options for you, Price...