Mondler one shots

By mondler_merderxx

Cute Mondler one shots because i'm obsessed with them I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS NOR DO I HAVE THE... More

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’”
Dont leaveπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
I have to goπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
handcuffsπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
notes left for one another
Monicas restaurant
Grocerys
come back to bed
Rosses award dinnerπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
your boyfriends hogging the bathroom
disgusting creep
Central Perk dreamπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
I thought I lost you
loud
BathtubπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
bedtime picnics
not joey
empty apartmentπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
fire alarm
Pharmacy at night
thanksgiving
dentist
ovulationπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
BenπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Speed datingπŸ”žπŸ”ž
annoyanceπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
chandlers officeπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Little moments
late-nightπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Never BetterπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
good morningπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
the C neckalce
please sleep
couch naps
suburban storms
up lateπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž

Central Perk RealityπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž

499 11 6
By mondler_merderxx

pop off i guess

"Get the chocolate chip muffin! It's better!" Phoebe exclaimed, pulling Joeys shoulder to face her.

"No way. The croissant. Joe get the croissant." Ross insisted, pulling Joeys other shoulder, narrowing his eyes at Phoebe. For what seemed like hours, Ross and Phoebe had been going back and forth at this stupid debate, which in the long run wouldn't matter one bit.

"Joey," Phoebe started, now getting Joeys full attention. "Do you like chocolate?" Joey nodded once without hesitation. "Do you like muffins?" Joey nodded once more. "Boom! Chocolate chip muffin!"

"she has a good point," Joey pointed to phoebe, turning back to Ross now. "I don't even know what's inside a croissant."

Ross rolled his eyes and continued his side of the argument, his loud voice bellowing through the small coffeehouse.

However, Monica tuned the stupid rambling out. She sat content in the large chair, her legs tightly crossed and her arms resting on each arm rest. Chandler would walk in any minute. He would come over to her and give her a quick peck, sit in the only available seat which was directly across from her, he'd make a funny remark about the argument that was currently going on, and she'd flash her smirk.

They'd be in the bathroom in less then 20 minutes, and boy was she looking forward to it. Thank god chandler had nagged her into telling him about her dream.

"Oh! Chandler! what should joey have? a choclate chip muffin or a crosssint?" Phoebe exclaimed chasing Monica's head to whip around toward the entry way. There stood chandler, shrugging his jacket off and continuing toward them. She beamed at him, her hands squeezing the chair.

"Hmm," he hummed, walking over to Monica.

His hand found her chin and tilted it upward, then he bent down slightly and pecked her lips. he stood again, smoothed her hair over once or twice, and walked to sit at the little side table."Knowing Joe, he should get both."

"Genius!" Joey gasped. he quickly stood and walked over to the counter, five dollar bill in hand.

"How was work?" Monica smirked subtly, catching Chandlers eyes.

"Boring, i'm glad i'm here now." he replied smugly, careful not to do or say anything too risqué due to Ross sitting five feet away from both of them.

The group fell silent as Monica and Chandler didn't break eye contact, each of them thinking the exact same thing.  They weren't even concerned as to how they were both going to get up and go now that their friends knew about them. Yes there would be comments from them including an, "ew!" and maybe even a "that's technically illegal!" and of course the good old  "That's my sister!" comment from Ross.

They both didn't bother to care anymore.

"What's going on?" Rachel spoke up, who's been quietly picking at her nails this whole time. Rachel looked from Monica to Chandler, trying to figure out why they were gazing at each other.

"Nothing," Monica cleared her throat. "I actually need to go to the bathroom." Monica answered, standing up from the Chair and walking around the orange couch.

"Oh i do to, i'll go after." Chandler hopped up excitedly.

there was silence among the group.

"Oh gross! we live right across the street!" Phoebe caught on first, crinkling her nose.

"You guys should be ashamed!" Rachel called after of them.

Chandler quickly caught up to Monica and grabbed her hand, walking ahead of her and leading them down the small hallway.The bathroom was thankfully unlocked, and they managed to slip in without any employee batting an eye. Monica sighed happily once she heard Chandler click the lock on the door.

"God this bathrooms small." she looked around in the tiny space.

"Just means I get to be closer to you," he smirked, gently pushing her up against the door. He admired her face briefly before quickly ducking down to his knees and beginning to unbutton her blouse.

She chuckled deeply as Chandlers hands worked her shirt skillfully, "You haven't even properly kissed me yet." she pointed out.

He laughed cockily, "I could kiss you until you were panting for air, but last time I checked you get especially frustrated when I go too slow. I'd be content with this if I were you."

"Shut up," She sighed happily and leaned up against the door, bringing her hands to his hair. With every button undone, the closer she got to being exposed to him.

Once the last button was popped, he gently brought her top down her arms, discarding it behind him. He stood up completely, pressing a firm kiss to her lips. she brought her arms around the back of his neck, using her forearms to pull him closer to her.

She sighed when she felt his hands weave behind her back, unclipping her bra was ease. she hiked one leg above his hip, using the back of her knee to push him closer to her.

He pressed a final, firm kiss to her lips and took her bra off completely, freeing her breasts. he cupped both of them, weighing them in his hands.

"That feels so good," she hummed out, kind of stating the obvious.

"I'm glad." he replied as his mouth began to work her neck, quickly continuing downward. he took her waist in his hands, pulling her away from the door and spinning them around. he gracefully lifted her into the sink counter, smiling at her semi-shocked expression. She was lighter than a feather, and whenever he lifted her with no struggle she always was caught off guard.

His lips resumed at her neck, coming to stand between her legs. She quickly brought her legs to wrap around his waist, squeezing his waist and pulling his body as close to her as possible.

His hands held the small of her back as he kissed, licked, and sucked her skin from the bottom of her throat all the way down, purposely passing her breaths without giving them attention, until he finally reached her navel.

Her back arched sharply, her head tilting back against the mirror as he used his tongue to tease around the edge of her belly button, circling the rim. Her hands frantically searched for something to grip on to until they settled on his hair, tugging it at the roots as quick moans fell from her mouth.

And there it was, that delicious pain he felt whenever he was doing a good job and she pulled on his hair like that.

Her stomach muscles contracted at his touch, her body squirming as it attempted to curve away from him, but Chandler pressed his hands harder into the small of her back, pushing her navel up against his lips.

"Chandlerrrr," she wailed, her body trying to twist in the cramped space, writhing in reckless fervour as he darted his tongue in and out of her belly button at a rapid pace, not letting up. "Please," she squeaked out, unable to form a complete thought.

Early on in their relationship, Chandler had learnt that her belly button was highly sensitive and was a major erogenous zone for her. But it was also very ticklish, so playing with it always earned him strong reactions that could always boost his ego with ease. It was as if her body didn't know whether to like it or try to escape from it. Chandler, of course, loved it and used it to his advantage often as it always left her very wet afterwards.

"Hmmm," he hummed, giving her a slow kiss as his hands snaked down between them. he tugged the zipper of her pants down, helping her lift her hips to fully bring them down to her ankles. She sat almost completely naked in-front of him, whereas he was completely dressed.

Monica's arms wrapped around his neck as Chandler slipped his hand into her pants and panties, shocked to feel just how wet she really was. Usually, teasing her belly button simply warmed her up, but this was much more than normal. he quickly took her pants and underwear off, leaving her completely bare.

Her hips pushed up into his hands as he ran his fingers through her folds, causing her to whimper in anticipation.

Chandler frowned down at her, looking into her eyes, which had become dilated. "D-did you orgasm?" He asked, sounding amazed as he circled her entrance his ring finger.

"I don't know," she shook her head, still half delirious. "Maybe a small one?"

"Did you want to?" he asked nervously, afraid he had done something bad and went too far.

But to his relief she laughed out loud, shaking her head, "Did you really just ask if I wanted an orgasm?"

"I guess. were you ready?" he asked, now feeling a little foolish.

"It doesn't matter. The fact that you can make my body do that without trying is a gift. for me and for you." she smiled softly, her kind expression comforting him.

"you're so hot" he groaned as he withdrew his hand from her.

"You know," she spoke, "this isn't really fair.
All you have to do to have sex on the go is pull your pants down. I have to practically get naked."

"Wear more skirts," he replied fast. "Problem solved."

"asshole."

His lips moved up to her breasts, long since freed from the cups that held them. He took one in his mouth and she hissed, her bark arching against him forcefully.

When they first started doing it, It didn't take long for him to discover that Monica would go wild when someone played with her breasts, and he'd been an enthusiastic supporter of the cause ever since.

Monica's hands travel down to his pants, reaching around and taking the condom from his back pocket. She then gently pulled the zipper down and dragged his pants down, boxers too.

His lips went back to her neck, his hands resuming what his lips had been doing at her breasts. She slid the condom over him, watching his rock hard member twitch as her small hands worked the condom over. She manually positioned him at her entrance, And Chandler pushed into her.

His pace was slow, and Monica grew frustrated.

"Faster Chandler." She demanded in his ear.

"I can go faster, but I might be an asshole." He replies, mocking her from what she had said before. she slaps his back in frustration.

"Chandler, I swear if you don't go faster.." She scratches his back in anticipation of his reaction.

"What happens if I don't?"

Her nostrils flare at his game playing. She reached down and forcefully pulled him out of her. they both groaned softly at the feeling. "That's what happens. And then I kick you off of me, get dressed, and leave you here to pleasure yourself using your dry hand. Now do you want me or not!?" He couldn't help but smile and nod at her bossiness. "Then go faster!"

"Yes ma'am," he pushed himself back into her, watching her face scrunch up in pleasure. Chandler resumed, this time granting her wish and going much, much faster.

"Chandler—" she groaned out, scratching sharply at his back. Chandler hurried his head into the crook of her neck, nibbling softly at her skin.

They were both so, so close, and it wasn't long until they both reached their climaxes, almost in unison.

Their bodies were still, Chandler cradling Monica's small, slightly shaking body against his. He finally gather the courage to pull out of her, trying not to get turned on all over again at Monica's whimpers and whines.

He pulls his boxers up with one hand, keeping one tightly around Monicas body.

"Mon," he rasps out after a few minutes of blissful silence. "I have a question." she hums softly against his chest, arms still wrapped around his torso. "And please know, I'm fully aware that I might piss you off again, but it's a chance I'm willing to take."

She looks up at him, eyebrows furrows in concussion. "All right." she answers,taking a deep breath.

"Is there anything else that I surpass Richard in?"

"What do you mean?" she asks confusedly.

"Well since i'm the best sex you've ever had," he grinned proudly. "What else am I better at than Richard."

She rolled her eyes, Richard again. Why was he so insecure when it comes to Richard? they were together years ago. Granted, the relationship was pretty intense, but it had been over for much longer than it lasted. She's totally and completely positive that she is much happier with Chandler than she ever was with Richard.

She pause for a second with that thought, realizing it's true—She was so much happier with Chandler; happier than she ever could have imagined. And until he started asking, it never occurred to her to compare him with Richard.

It didn't take much thought until she realized something, and she had to try and smother her giggle in Chandler's chest.

"What?" he asks, his tone already bordering on defensive.

"Nothing! It's just that you're..bigger than he is." She replies with a slight blush on her cheeks.

He looks down at her, confused. "No, I'm not. That guy is like six and a half feet tall-l'm nowhere near that size!"

she tilts her head and look at him, waiting for him to connect the dots.

"What?" he asks again.

Monica remained silent, really wanting to see his face when he puzzles this one out.

recognition slowly dawns over his face and his mouth drops a little. "No, I'm not. You're lying."

she shrugs. "Fine. Don't believe me. But why would I make that up?"

"To make me feel better?"

"About what?" she asks, exasperated. "You already know you're the best sex l've ever had—why would I need to make you feel better about anything right now?"

"Good point. So. really? I mean, really?"

she rolls her eyes again, this time for his benefit. He's starting to get giddy and she can tell he's moments away from doing the weird little dance again. she really doesn't anyone to blame but herself this time, though. she had opened this particular can of worms.

"Really really." she confirmed.

"Like, how much bigger?"

She sighs and crosses her arms over her chest, making a mental note to keep her voice quiet from now on. "I don't know the square footage."

"C'mon, Monica." he pleaded, sounding almost like a child.

"We'll break out the tape measure at some point if you think it's absolutely necessary. But if you must know... well, it's not like comparing airplane bottles of alcohol to the gallon jugs, but there is a significant difference. You definitely never leave me feeling wanting. Unless it's just for more of you"

"So, does that mean Richard left you—"

"Seriously-could we not talk about my old relationships? You're the best and the biggest. You should be able to live off of that knowledge for a long time, right?"

He smiled proudly, lowering his mouth to hers again. she slides her hands up chest to his neck, keeping his lips to hers. Why can't she stay irritated with him for very long anymore?

"Stay there." chandler ordered, untangling her limbs from his body. she sat there, still naked, watching as he collected her clothing from around the tiny bathroom.

He came back to stand in-front of her. He positioned the panties at her ankles, bringing them up and securing the band around her waist. he then took the bra and gently pushed the cups to her chest, bringing the band around her back and clipping the second notch, the one he knew she used. He then pulled her pants up fro her and buttoned her blouse.

"You have sex hair." he commented.

She turned to see herself in the mirror, quickly bringing her fingers to try and act as a hair brush.

She gave up finally and turned back around to face Chandler, "Thank you," she went on her tip toes, pressing her lips to his.

"My pleasure." he beamed.

this one's rlly all over the place lolz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.1K 16
COMPLETED PG-13 unless specified otherwise - content warnings given at the start of any mature chapter I have the right to reject any request. ** I...
78.2K 1.5K 19
"A million people, Joey Tribbiani. A million people around me that I could've fallen in love with. And out of all of them, I fell in love with you." ...
17.5K 411 16
They were each other's reason for breathing, for living. When one of the two gets cancer, living becomes surviving.
18K 367 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. β™‘ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...