A Little Bit of Honey- OHSHC...

By dead-and-dying

Kozumi Suko (Fujioka) was a small, tortured orphan who lived with her best friend, and adoptive sister, Haruh... More

Chapter One: Me and Haruhi
Chapter Two: Why do you have to be so clumsy?!
Chapter Three: This party might not be so bad...
Chapter Four: The complications of a physical exam.
Chapter Five- Nightmares and Sweet Nothings
Chapter Six- Renge, the demon manager
Chapter Eight: An odd day in a weird resort
Chapter Nine: Playing with fear on the beach, Part One
Chapter Ten: Playing with fear on the beach, Part Two
Chapter Eleven: Three strange girls can change so much!
Chapter Twelve: Why can't I go one day without you guys?
Chapter Thirteen: Memories Destroy Us.
Chapter 14: Tricking and Teasing
Chapter 15: Lifeline
❤Epilogue❤

Chapter Seven: Filming random movies in the rain?

975 35 4
By dead-and-dying

Kozumi's P.O.V.-

The whole host club was currently outside, standing off to the side as fake rain poured over Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki as they said some random lines off of a script Renge gave us all. My first question was, why the heck do we need scripts? But, as it was ignored, I just figured it was just an example of how to act during hosting hours.

I couldn't have been any more wrong. Apparently, we had to act out our specific parts, while being filmed by a random camera crew. Why, I had no idea.

Renge yelled 'Cut!' after they had finished their scene, then turned to me, Honey, Haruhi, and Takashi. "Your turn. Get in your places." I groaned, grudgingly walking over to where me and Haruhi would begin. I didn't want this to turn out bad, because I don't really like these situations, but I trust Honey, and I don't really think he'll be able to get very far with this.

She yelled 'Action!', and me and Haruhi took off, running towards a tree, acting as if we in trouble. We both stopped, holding onto the tree for support, panting from the effort.

We turned around at the sound of Honey's voice, sounding completely off from what it usually does.

"You can't run away forever." He said, straight-faced, in an intimidating voice, making me and Haruhi fall down the tree into a sitting position. Is it weird that I find him kind of hot when he's like this? I think I'm really starting to like him, but I am too afraid to do anything about it, besides, I don't deserve him.

"You're going to get a lesson, on what happens when you cross me." Honey added, his tone dark, eyes and face expressionless. He's really good at this, he's kind of scaring me, like I almost believe him. To make the scene more effective, I protectively moved in front of Haruhi, blocking her from the 'threat'.

Takashi cut in, "No, Mitsukuni, everytime you hurt others, you are really hurting yourself more." He said, looking down at him.

"Stop trying to give me useless advice, you want me to put you over my knee again?" I tried hard not to smile or giggle at Honey's remark, it just seemed really out of character.

Honey looked up at us, moving so we could see his eyes as he talked. "I hate it when people try to step out of their place in life." He smirked, slightly. He held that expression silently, while I fake flinched, and moved more in front of Haruhi, shaking my head in a small motion. I'm starting to not like the path this is going down. It's giving me bad memories.

Honey suddenly let his normal expression wash over his face, before running forward and desperately jumping to hug me, sounding like he'd start to cry if he pulled the act any longer. "Kozu-chan, Haru-chan, I really can't keep this up, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Well, that was a change of events, wasn't it?

Haruhi moved to hug him, as well, not bothering to listen as Renge yelled about how Honey should stick to his part, upsetting him further.

I sighed, getting up and walking over to the twins with Haruhi, drying my hair with a towel. "When did we go from changing character traits to shooting a full blown movie?"

"And this really is an overblown film crew, isn't it?" Haruhi added. I zoned out as Kyoya started talking about how she flew them in from somewhere, and Haruhi got that irritated expression where she was cursing at them for being rich. Normally, I would be doing the same, but I was trying to just clear my mind, and relax.

Which was, apparently, impossible. I was dragged out of my peace when Haruhi grabbed my hand, and dragged me to Renge, who had apparently called us over. When we turned the corner, I almost stopped dead.

There were two mean looking guys getting dragged over to us, and Renge was talking about how the movie needed villains for the big climax, as me and Haruhi sweat dropped, and jumped in surprise along with the random guys.

Villains?! This is a movie about a host club with dark sides, why would we need villains?!

She then added on how they were the sons of a ruler of a Japanese Mafia, while all I did was shake.

"Who is she?" One guy said, looking mad.

"Whoever my dad may be has got nothing to do with me!" The other said.

"Hold on, Renge-chan..." Haruhi and I said, getting cut off as Renge started to drag one to a specific place.

"Just wait a second, here..." He pulled his arm out of her grasp, going to push her. "Who do you think you are, trying to boss us around..." He went to push her into the wall.

"Watch out!"

For some reason, when Haruhi went to stop her, I pushed her back and took the blow instead. I was sent back into the supplies, holding Renge away from harm. A second later, when she realized what happened, she stepped back. I let out a groan, along with a soft, 'Ow!' as I fell on one knee, the other holding me in a sitting position.

Renge gasped, kneeling to my height. "Kozumi-chan!! Are you okay?!" She asked, carefully putting an arm on my shoulder.

That really, really hurt! Thank goodness Renge seems fine.

"I-I'm fine, don't worry about me, you should be more careful, are you hurt? Those boys are right, Renge-chan. If you judge people based on stereotypes you won't ever see what's really important about them." I lectured her.

"I'm don't believe I understand what you're trying to tell me." She asked, confused.

Tamaki ran around the corner, yelling 'Haruhi, are you okay?', with the rest of the host club a few feet behind him. Ignoring me, he ran straight to Haruhi, who was sitting down with a tear in her eye, next to me. Of course, she's all he would care about, and apparently, she was worried about me, and she lost her contact, that much I could tell. She was explaining how she lost her contact, as the Host Club was still making their way over.

As soon as the rest of the host club saw the full scene, all their attention was immediately drawn to me (rather than Haruhi and Tamaki), and Honey rushed over.

"Kozumi! What happened to you?!" He gasped as I let a small tear slip, my left leg hurting a bit more as I moved it. Crap, he wasn't supposed to see that! Honey kicked the guy that originally tried to push Renge.

"Which one of you hurt her?!" He said, his expression turning mean in a split second.

"Wait, Haninozuka, it was the girl who started it!" The other guy explained hurriedly.

I stood, carefully balancing my weight on my right leg, trying not to make it obvious. "Honey, stop. It's true. You don't need to do that." He left the, coming over to me quickly, ignoring them as they ran in the opposite direction. I hastily wiped any remaining tears from my eyes, before he got to me.

He pulled me down to kneel on the ground, him following. I winced as I had to sit on my bad leg, moving so I didn't make it worse. He hugged me, gently, pulling back only to ask, "Does it hurt?"

I shook my head, looking down, moving so it seems like I'm perfectly fine. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Completely unharmed." Honey looked at me sternly, saying he didn't buy my act.

"I saw you earlier. That didn't look like someone who was 'completely unharmed' to me." I refused to answer, looking down at the fallen filming equipment.

Honey moved away. "Fine then, guess we have to do this the hard way." What?

The rest of the club, even Haruhi, watched in amusement as he moved around, pushing lightly on my back, then my shoulders. He patted around on my head, moving to my sides as he realized that had no effect whatsoever. When that failed, I panicked, noticing the only other area that could hurt was either of my legs.

Honey seemed to know this too, as he went to help me up. As I fought to stay where I was, he sighed, instead, pulling me up against my will, as if I was nothing, and setting me on my feet.  Both of my feet.

I lifted my leg from touching the ground, trying to make it seem like I was standing on both, but he pushed me so that I was putting pressure on both legs.

I winced in pain, nearly falling to the left, as Honey caught me, putting his arm around my waist to help me stand, causing me to turn a light shade of scarlet. Though, for once, he didn't, instead looking as though he was enjoying himself. "So, left leg, then? Don't worry, I'll help you get around. I don't mind." He said, kissing my cheek, causing me to turn a darker shade of red, turning so that no one could see.

"C-C-Cameraman, you got that, right?! Tell me you got that!!" Renge yelled, causing everyone to turn to her. The people behind the camera's nodded, giving her a thumbs up as they all told her they did. Realizing that we were still being filmed that whole time, Honey blushed, turning the same shade I probably was, moving so that his head was away from them.

"Except for Haruhi and Tamaki's little scene at the start with the contact, that was perfect for a last scene. Now all we need is a little narration from Kyoya and-" Renge stopped, and everyone turned, once again, as Kyoya smashed the camera lens with a random rock, saying how he couldn't have a scene with a club member engaging in violence.

"You need to stop being such a pest." He added, ignoring the protests and shouts from the distressed camera crew.

"Why would someone as nice and gentle as you..." Renge drifted off, turning and falling to a kneeling position as she cried.

Tamaki spoke up, "That's not who Kyoya is."

Me and Haruhi glanced at one another, before I carefully got out of Honey's grasp, and limped over to Renge with Haruhi, both of us kneeling in front of her.

"It doesn't matter, right?" I started.

"Even though Kyoya-senpai's different from what you thought, Renge-chan..." She added in, pausing for me to go.

"I think that watching people..." I said.

"And slowly, getting to know them, piece for piece," Haruhi added.

"Can be all great and fun, too." We finished, together. Though we weren't blood siblings, we knew each other so well, we acted like one person sometimes, and that helps in situations like this. We both smiled at her.

—-

(A couple days later)

We were all in the host club -minus Renge- when randomly, girls started gushing about how they loved the movie, and talking about how specific parts and roles were so heartfelt, etc, etc.

Seeing as we were all around one couch, including me (who still had to be held up by Honey, like a child), and the girls were on the one  across from us, we quietly turned to look at Kyoya, who began explaining how all the other parts were good and well, despite him breaking the camera, and he had only taken out the violent scene before piecing it together and selling it. We all sweat dropped, before being interrupted.

Renge stepped into the room. Everyone looking slightly surprised as we had thought she went back to France. "I noticed something earlier. Your kindness, when you both risked your life and safety to help and protect me... and your deep love for giving, at certain time, stern admonitions, " She stopped, coming up to me and Haruhi and grabbing our hands. "This is what you meant by watching others, and falling in love with them right, Haruhi, Kozumi?" She said, looking into Haruhi's eyes, and gently taking me from Honey, holding me up lightly at her side. We nodded, not really knowing what was up.

"Come, let's head to my house, and play lots of games together!You both have to get to know me, too!" She dragged us out the door, quickly and carefully, as I was still injured. Huh? What just happened?

(all scenes that may have come from the manga or anime do not belong to me, all rights go to Bisco Hatori, and Takuya Igarashi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others