๐˜๐€๐˜๐€||๐Š๐•

Autorstwa ashthebiggest

๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐‰๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
76. (Continued)
77.
78.
78. (Continued)
79.
80.
81.
82.
84.
85.
86.
86. (Continued)
87.
87. (Continued)
88.
89.
90. (Finale) Pt. 1
91. (Finale) Pt. 2

83.

1.1K 50 21
Autorstwa ashthebiggest

Omniscient Pov

Desirae walked inside of Ja's mansion.

"Wassup." He said giving her a hug.

"Hey bro."

"Where's Yanyria?" Desirae asked.

"She at the spa, I wanted to be able to get this proposal together."

"She getting her nails and hair done too so it should take her a while to come back."

"So what you needed me to do?" Desirae asked.

"Help me stall.. look everything paid for the spa date, nails and hair, I just need you to stall keep her out for a lil while while my decorator setting up."

"Oh you serious serious." Desirae said.

"Hell yeah I'm serious yo best friend the one." Ja said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for this." Desirae said.

"What you think she gonna say?" He asked.

"I don't know Ja, just pop the question." She said.

"I'm nervous cause we ain't been together that long, but I'm ready to take the next step with her.. just the kind of person she is I know she right one."

"She care."

Meanwhile Yanyria was at the spa.

"Hello." She said answering the phone.

"Girl where you at?" Jatavia asked.

"At the Spa." She said.

"Oh yo man sent you on a spa day?" Jatavia asked.

"Yes.. I'm talking about he paid for everything."

"My lil sister leveled up bitch.. I love that for you." Jatavia said making Yanyria smile.

"Girl it took me to go through all of that shit with Dayvon to finally get the queen treatment I deserve."

"Ugh girl.. Dayvon speaking of him what's been going on with that?"

"Umm it's the same thing with him Dayvon isn't gonna change no time soon."

"Speaking of him he's calling me right now, hold on."

"Yes?"

"Where you at?" He asked.

"I'm at the Spa."

"Nah lil folks like where you at?" "You at yo house or you still by ole boy."

"I'm not in Atlanta, I'm in Memphis."

"Mmcht."

"Why?" Yanyria asked.

"Cause I needed yo mama or sister to watch Chicago and Daylen."

"Okay, but Von you just got your kids yesterday." "You supposed to have them for the weekends that's what the court told you." "That means Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

"And I have them back on Monday."

"It was a last minute thing I ain't know I was going to Miami tomorrow."

"So you rather go to Miami with Misharron then spend time with your kids?" "Typical."

"And how did you not know—.. you know what?" "Never mind Von."

"Why you trippin?" "They be with they daddy more than they be with yo ass anyway."

"And for yo information I ain't going with ha ass I'm going with my homies."

"Von you a liar."

"Okay Yanyria."

"I fly out with my babies every Thursday or you come fly out to get them."

"They're with me Monday through Thursday."

"It's called co parenting Von, I told you get used to it."

"I can't get used to this shit."

"We've been doing it since before Chicago was born I don't see why."

"You know why Yanyria."

"Oh Von give it a rest that was months ago."

"You always playing this same game with me, you come back to me then go get a different nigga then fuck on me.. you know that shit be having me tweakin foe nem."

"Von I haven't did anything with you since me and Ja been together.. you just gotta move on."

"I need you Yanyria.. you complete a nigga."

"Von .. we're co parenting that's it." Yanyria said.

"So you just gone throw all this shit away fa this wannabe ass gangsta."

"His ass want be a street nigga so bad."

Yanyria rolled her eyes.

"Von you threw it away, you didn't change your behavior so I left." "What is it going to take for you to get it through your head that the thing we had between us it's over."

"You want this deranged toxic love relationship but I don't."

"Give another chance Yanyria."

"No Von.. you sound desperate."

"Aight." He said before hanging up the phone.

"Anyways." Yanyria said.

║ ║ ║

Jon B "They don't know" playing in background

Yanyria walked inside to rose pedals on the floor and candles lit around the room.

"Ja." She said.

"What you got going on?" She asked.

"Just come on baby." He said grabbing her hand.

They walked out to be back by the pool.

She read the rose pedals spelled out in the pool.

"Yanyria I know this probably happening fast, but I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level baby."

"I'm committed to our relationship a hundred percent .. and I'm ready to spend the rest our lives together."

"From the moment I met you I knew I wanted to make you my mines.. I wanted to make you my wife." "You my back bone." "You always there no matter what happens and I need somebody like you by my side."

"That's why I'm prepared to ask you .."

He kneeled down on one knee.

"Will you marry me baby?" He asked pulling out the ring.

"Yes.. yes." She said wiping her tears.

Ja picked her up kissing her before carrying her upstairs to the bedroom.

INSTAGRAM
@hernameyaya

Liked by @thegirljt @jamorant @dessdiorr @latto777 & 300,000 others

hernameyaya: The Morants 💍

Comments turned off

My girl getting marrieddddd🙃

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

44.7K 1.3K 16
The fellowships have broken. Can Niphredil help Frodo as she promised him? Can Sauron find Niphredil or Legolas can save her as everyone hope? Can th...
39.4K 927 23
Note: none of the characters are mine except for Salem, the rest of the characters belong to the show Wednesday on Netflix:) Salem is a teen vampire...
4.5K 144 12
Satang pretend to be mean and a rude person so that his friends and people could think he was an Alpha and so that his Alpha would not dominate him b...
279K 11.2K 75
๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’” ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ -๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™, ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–...