The Strange World (Yan! Skeks...

Od Bulbasaur175

Given the circumstances, you didn't expect giant birds and lizards, creations of a puppet show and movie to c... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

100 3 7
Od Bulbasaur175

TW: GORE

Donner leapt onto Y/n, his claws digging through her clothes and into her skin as he tried to bite the side of her neck, only to get blocked by her forearm and with Y/n's full strength threw him to the ground and she sprinted out the door.

"FUCK!!!" Said Y/n as she fell on her side while tripping on the stairs, the skekSis turned their attention towards her as she ran towards the door and grabbed her baseball bat as they saw Donner leaping down the stairs and getting his face hit by the bat before Y/n beat him down until it became a mess of wires and parts.

Y/n's hearing became fuzzy as a sound was ringing in her ears, she stared blankly as SkekSa came over looking worried while UrSan was going to get UrIm.

Y/n blinked and she was now on the ground, she was now covered in her own blood.

"What the actual fuck did those guys built into the animatronics?" Sighed Y/n before looking up and see what appears to be figures in small stature, hiding behind a doorless entrance to the dining area, with rounded features and long pointed ears.

You gotta be kidding.

"Uuuhhh, Is my mind so high or are those... gelflings?" Asked Y/n, the skeksis quickly turned around so fast that Y/n choked in surprise and coughing out blood making UrIm urge her to lay down.

And there they were, Rian, Brea, Kylan, Tavra, Seladon, Gurjin, Naia, Amri, and Deet, also surprisingly Hup.

"Gelfling!!!!" Yelled SkekUng, soon enough the Skeksis were ready to take them down but Y/n intercepted it by grabbing two pans and slammed them together stopping everyone right in their tracks from going into battle mode.

"ENOUGH!!-" said Y/n before feeling her throat ready to hack up more blood only for her to swallow it.

After the deafening silence Y/n only sighed before going upstairs.

"Wait Y/n where are you going?! You aren't gonna just leave us here with them?!" Said Rian as his open palms pointed at the Skeksis who were obviously growling at them.

"Don't worry, otherwise I'll shoot them with my shotgun." Said Y/n in a chill tone like she didn't give a shit if they die.

Y/n then gone back downstairs with a shotgun and putting two shot-shells before she connected the shotgun.

"What's that?!" Said Brea, eyes wide in fascination and curiosity.

"Basically this is a really powerful weapon that could blow off your brain or any part of your body, and it is really painful, according to the victims of this." Said Y/n.

Both the Skeksis and Gelfling looked warily of what Y/n was holding.

"V-victims?! You mean-" Said Seladon before Y/n cut her off.

"No I never said I killed my own kind, other people do, either because they are defending themselves from an attack from another human or that their very very stupid." Said Y/n.

"But still I will threaten if you do anything that is either harmful or targeted towards each other in a negative way. Also I have this because I have a feeling that Donner wasn't the only one trying to kill me." Said Y/n as she looked at the mess of wires and parts before taking a picture and sending it to Quinn.

Quinn we need to talk. Now.

----------

"I don't know what to tell you Y/n! This is really starting to upset the hireups and frustrated to me, Donner Attacks Grayson, Donner tried to kill you, Donner is now dismantled by a bat! And Lori?? Hell I know! The A.I in them restrain them from even trying to even scratch anyone...... unless someone has corrupted the code or some sort of virus." Said Quinn before grabbing the bag and dumping the contents digging through the mess of parts to find the chip, it was..... purple, sparkling and covered in the weird substance.

"What the hell is going on?...." Said Quinn before turning to the other animatronics in the warehouse.

"Y/n, go back home, you can find another job, I don't think you are safe being here anymore dealing with the animatronics." Said Quinn, Y/n only sighed as she gave her letter of resignation.

"Goodbye Quinn, maybe I'll see you around next time?" Said Y/n as Quinn gave her a smile that was obviously covering up his own worry about the situation.

Y/n drove off and pulled up, and right as she was about to open the door she heard yelling, Y/n was just about ready to beat some ass when suddenly she spotted the kitchen table top was on fire, small but still widespread.

Y/n was a panicked like them, quickly grabbed a fire blanket and covered the top ceasing the flames.

"What the hell happened here?!" Said Y/n, looking shocked but surprisingly impressed.

Apparently they used some sort of Alcohol solution, Brea bumped into the solution and the nearby candle setting it on fire, SkekEkt fainted, SkekAyuk hid in the closet, SkekSa was asleep, the mystics were doing their daily ritual not noticing the fire, SkekGra tried and failed, and SkekSil almost got thrown into the fire- wait wut?!

"At least nothing happened to the house." Said Y/n.

"Also there was a human child who came in, screamed and they are now locked in your room." Said SkekGra.

Y/n stared at him, stared at the other Skeksis, and the gelfling before freaking out.

"AND YOU HAVENT EVEN CHECKED ON THEM?!" Screamed Y/n at the top of her lungs in shock before bolting off to her room grabbed a hidden key, and opened the door where Harley was hiding underneath the bed looking scared.

"H-Harley, what are doing here?" Asked Y/n her freaked out expression quickly turning into one of worry.

"The bird people! What are they?! Why are you so calm? Are you a bird person!?" Said Harley, accusing Y/n of witchcraft.

Y/n now just was taken aback from Harley's quick accusation, and began to laugh, damn! Was this really the same kid that was obsessed with the dark crystal?

But it had been a long time and Harley was now having another hobby instead of ready the same books and watching the same movie, she already decorated her room of birds and lizards and having a fascination with evolution, mainly dinosaurs.

"Hey! What's so funny?!" Said Harley as she was now out of her hiding spot and looking pouty waving her fists at Y/n.

"Harley I can't believe you just said that, if I was a bird person I would've flaunted it and that meant that you would've also been a bird person!" Said Y/n, Harley now looked fascinated.

"So am I?" Asked Harley looking at herself for feathers.

"No! And neither am I, just come on down I'll make you some cookies." Said Y/n.

"Pecan cookies!?" Said Harley.

Y/n nodded, Harley did a little happy dance and Y/n picked her up and took her downstairs.

Harley was now in the kitchen, she was too scared of the Skeksis to watch the Tv, the urru scared her on accident and the gelfling? The gelfling were amazed that a seven year old was taller than them.

As soon as Y/n was done putting up the cookies in the oven to back, Gurjin took the leftover batter and tasted it before hogging it, Harley was giggling.

"Auntie (n/n)! Wanna see my project? I'm still working on it but it's still good!" Said Harley.

"(N/n)?" Said SkekSa looking amused at the thought of that nickname.

"Only my nieces and nephews call me that." Said Y/n, staring at SkekSa before asking Harley to show her project.

Harley grabbed her folder and showed her project, a background messily covered by purple, navy blue, and spots of white paint and cardboard cutouts of circles showed the names of soon to be painted planets.

But overall Y/n was impressed with the craftsmanship.

"And-And! I even brought my drawing with you!" Said Harley as she brought out another piece of paper and Y/n saw herself and Harley together near her house holding hands and looking happy.

Y/n patted Harley's head and put the drawing on the fridge alongside the many family drawings that took over the side.

"Woah, how many childlings drew those?" Asked Brea in amazement of the different pieces.

"5 generations of them, including mine back in the 4th generation, right here." Said Y/n as she pointed to a finger painting of the house and herself.

"Oooo." Said Deet as Hup was looking through the pantry to see a little Debbie bag of animal cookies, but he was foiled by the height on where the animal cookies were.

Ryan was glaring at the Skeksis who were watching the Tv and they were watching a documentary of cursed jewelry.

At that point he heard Y/n placing the hot pan of fresh baked cookies and Harley quickly slapped Gurjin's hand from touching the hot metal.

"No! The pan is hot!" Warned Harley while glaring at Gurjin like he was about to break a rule.

"Wow rude!" Shot Gurjin.

"Gurjin for once stop trying to get your hands on food when you see them." Said Naia.

"And I want to know why Harley has more self control than a castle guard?" Joked Y/n while Harley looked at Gurjin with a fascinated look.

"You're a castle guard? Oooooo! Can you tell me stories?" Asked Harley now asking more and more questions while Gurjin was looking very much bothered while Naia was snickering at the somewhat karma.

Meanwhile Brea was not very happy when she saw SkekOk, Tavra was glaring, Seladon was noticeably upset and uncomfortable.

Harley was just trying to guard the cookies, putting on aviators and a fedora along with Gurjin, they now made an alliance quickly after seeing SkekNa looking at the cookies and approaching them.

Harley and Gurjin got between SkekNa and the cookies and told him to back off, SkekNa hissed, and was surprised that Harley had the nerve the hiss back, hissing a few more times before stomping her feet loudly, making SkekNa back off.

Gurjin now felt like the kid had more potential of becoming a guard. While the other Skeksis were snickering that SkekNa got overwhelmed by a kid.

Y/n heard the doorbell ringing and she opened the door before looking at the kids with wide eyes.

Oh fuck-

THEY ARE MULTIPLYING?!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 392 18
What happens when you find out that the rumors that you always considered impossible might be true after all? How do you survive in a world that does...
34 0 8
After escaping the torments and bad management of the Underworld, and having his damned Hell Afterlife Services contract engulfed in dragon-fire, Ana...
1.6K 107 43
(COMPLETED STORY) {WATTYS #2018} Mythical creatures you only hear about them in story books and see in movies, there is so many different versions of...
14 2 6
A bunch of friends are stuck in a nightmare that everyone thinks they will survive but never wants to happen. A apocalypse breaks out and infects alm...