Chapter 17

(Whattup my fellow readers and smut believers? Hope you enjoy this chapter, and believe me, I would love to do more, but currently I'm choking on trying to complete all of my assignments and I hope by the end of my school year I can finish up all of my stories before I could even begin new ones, so enjoy these crumbs)

WARNING: Monster-fucking, Body-worshipping, hardcore tongue tease, and very detailed anatomy (Consent-fucking)

It was early in the morning, when the sun was still not up to clear the night and made way for the new day. Y/n felt her eyes opening up, slightly squinting due to how heavy and hungover she was feeling. Also slight discomfort from remembering Grayson's death. How could she really forget that scream?

She knew she wouldn't, at least for a long time. As Y/n slightly yawned, she tried to find the source of her sudden weight gain, she turned on her lamp, and as quickly the iridescent soft light came to aid her tired aching eyes, her aching muscles quickly tensed with surprise as her eyes widened and blinked a couple of times to make sure that her eyes weren't deceiving her.

It was SkekSa, laying in bed with her, her head and body that was covered with an array of soft purples and blue feathers that gave the illusion of SkekSa having fur, SkekSa's scent of sea salt and the unforgettable odor that was the many herbal scents that many a Sifan gelfing applied to themselves to make them smell better like perfume. Y/n could not resist to get a good sniff of SkekSa, silently and carefully, Y/n sniffed SkekSa's scent, and it was so good, and the lure of SkekSa's coat of blue and purple feathers that Y/n just couldn't stop herself and just unconsciously nuzzle into SkekSa's back.

Y/n quickly flinched as SkekSa woken up, she felt embarrassed about being caught by SkekSa, but SkekSa was only amused.

"You know you can be close to me without asking, I don't mind when it's a treasure like you." SkekSa cooed, her voice was husky and soft, mostly due to just waking up, but her sleepy bedroom eyes just made Y/n blush and feel so warm, Y/n quickly felt guilty about feeling so turned on by big bird monster.

But SkekSa only chuckled as she sat up, seemingly not caring about covering herself up, which made Y/n blush harder, about the pure confidence and how cool SkekSa looked, it made Y/n remember her time back in high school, back then Y/n was just a bit anti-social and admired the pretty looking or the cool and tough looking girls in her class, the ones with piercings, the ones that just seem so goddamn good looking and more confident and outgoing than her.

Y/n felt her cheeks burning and in a moment of embarrassment, looked away and covered her face.

"I'm so sorry- I probably shouldn't be looking-!" Said Y/n as she tried to back off and give SkekSa some space to feel comfortable but SkekSa's clawed hands quickly held onto Y/n's hands, before suddenly, she slowly and gently held onto Y/n's hands and slowly pulled them away from Y/n's face, making Y/n feel so much more embarrassed and all blushing.

"It's alright, I enjoy seeing such a sea pearl like you get all excited about seeing me in all my glory, I could do it more often if it meant I could see your majestic reaction again and again-♡" She crooned, Y/n only blushed harder all over again, her mouth agape as her eyes uncontrollably began to look SkekSa's bare body over, seeing her gorgeous and lustrous colorful feathers all perfectly aligned and seemed like SkekSa took pride in her colorful feathers and being more like a fierce captain of the sea.

The adornment of SkekSa's earrings and fine intricate jewelry that SkekSa collected throughout the ages of journeying around the Silver Seas. It was obvious that Y/n just keep on finding SkekSa more and more cool, and Y/n was blushing uncontrollably due to the fact that Y/n felt turned on, Y/n quickly put her legs tightly together underneath the blanket she was half in.