Tinder, Love and Care

By HiPaul2

Hyacinthe Claiborne is simple. She's an introvert, a foodie, and can't go a day without reading a good book... More

1. Boredom
2. Dick Pics
3. Painting
4. Avoiding
5. Parties
6. Rico and Rage
7. New Beginnings
8. Juggling 101
9. Introdutions
10. Alone
11. Spicy Sleepover
12. Pleasure and Pain
13. Leftovers
14. Evaluate
15. Special
16. Jellyfish
17. Coincidental
18. Flashbacks
19. The Basketball Game
20. Wants and Likes
22. Sunshine ft. Butterflies
23. Intimate
24. Wishful Thinking
25. Choiceless
26. Meet Me Halfway
27. Collateral Damage
28. Mindless Heat
29. Love Angry
30. Names
Epilogue: Prior Engagements

21. Deprive and Give

1.2K 64 7
By HiPaul2

THIRD PERSON POV:

Sensory deprivation.

Two words that could unlock someone's nightmare or be the key to their utmost pleasure.

Hyacinthe had thought about it for a while, but it was hard finding someone worth trusting enough to guide her through it. But she'd fantasized about having that experience with Justice in her most secretive, wettest dreams.

Knowing they had a similar kink validated her in ways she hadn't known possible.

Softly, Hyacinthe panted as she laid underneath the object of her fantasies. There was a tangible intimacy that hung between them, and it wasn't just the hard member resting between her parted thighs.

"You trust me, flower girl?" Justice mumbled, leaning down to brush his full lips against her jaw.

Hyacinthe didn't nod as not to disturb his soft ministrations that gave the impression that this was more than just sex. There was that same tenderness here that he reserved just for her.

"I think I've trusted you since the day I first met you." She whispered, and shock radiated through Justice's frame.

He'd known that they felt similarly, but the more they were together, the more he was starting to realize the depth of her feelings and the unexpected depth of his.

Always, he'd been the pusher and initiator, but Hyacinthe was blossoming in the world he had created for her. She was beginning to make him a part of things that didn't exist yet, and the fear she was releasing was only increasing for him.

There was no doubt that Hyacinthe was exactly what he'd been missing in a partner, but he knew firsthand that good things had a way of slipping right from your fingertips the second you start to enjoy it.

In this moment, though, he would burn that one enjoyable second in time to make it last until reality forced its way in.

"Hey," Hyacinthe spoke, hands sliding to massage circles into the back of his neck. "Stay here with me." The unconscious way she sought out to comfort him caused a peacefulness and adoration to radiate through Justice.

Her words served their purpose to pull him from his thoughts, and anything that Hyacinthe wanted, Justice made it his mission to give her it.

"I'm here." He assured her, his own hands beginning to massage and graze across her body. "Tell me your safe word."

"Passion fruit!" She exclaimed, giggling slightly from the random word that came to her mind.

He watched her face light with laughter, and it was his second favorite expression of hers. The first being the way she crumbled from any pleasure he brought her.

"Passion fruit it is." Justice agreed, standing to go into his closet.

When he returned, Hyacinthe noticed the black silk blindfolds he held in his hand. The fact that there were multiple made her mind spin with carnal possibilities.

Would he bind her? Blind her? All of the above?

Her thoughts of restraints almost made her miss the small tin candle in his other hand. Slowly, he pulled a lighter from his pants to set the candle aflame.

"Tonight, I want to hear you, so I won't use a gag. I want you to listen and respond, Hyacinthe. Can you do that?" She nodded obediently as she stared at him with bated breath.

He had transformed right before her eyes.

The calm almost relaxed stillness of Justice had vanished, and in its place was a man of domineering grace and tumultuous desire.

His steps were languid as he gripped her face softly, tilting it up for her to look at him.

"Use your words, babygirl. Or you won't get what your little pussy wants." Surprise colored her features at his words. "You think I didn't notice how wet you were for me before I even touched you? You think I can't tell that you fantasize about how I'll fuck you? Or if I'll fill your mouth again? Those pretty little faces give you away, flower."

Hyacinthe's heart and cunt seemed to melt at his words and attention. It was prurient how much he knew about her desires, but also how much more he wanted to know.

Few had ever asked about her fantasies or her kinks. Even fewer that could actually fulfill them.

"Now, can you listen and respond?" Justice asked again, this time his thick fingers were lightly pressed on her neck.

"Yes." She responded and bit back a moan at the way he was barely choking her.

There was so much need permeating the air from both of them that it seemed to push them further as they breathed it in.

"Good, come here."

Justice didn't wait for her to scoot closer, instead he pulled her forward with his controlling hand on her neck. As she moved, he did as well until their lips met in a bruising kiss.

His thick tongue brushed against Hyacinthe's, causing arousal to grow thicker in the veins leading to their loins. Their lips were basically inseparable as Hyacinthe submitted to the domination of his mouth.

Once Justice was satisfied with the punishment and the reward of the kiss, he pulled away to pull her shirt over her body. Only a flash of embarrassment was felt by Hyacinthe before she took the next step to remove her bra.

She analyzed his features as he took in her slightly puckered nipples and was satisfied when he released a sinful, pained groan that made her crave friction.

Hyacinthe watched him start to restrain her with the silk ties, and already she longed to touch his face that was honeyed from the glow of the burning candle. Her heat was clenching unbearably from hunger to be filled by him.

He finished quickly with both wrists, clearly proficient in it. Then, only a single binding remained that was meant for her eyes.

For a second, Justice grew hesitant. He shouldn't have, but the need to protect and please Hyacinthe was so prevalent that he worried.

What if she didn't like it? What would he do if an expression of fear grew on her face, knowing he'd caused it?

"If you ever don't feel comfortable—" He started but was quickly interrupted.

"I'm fine, Justice. I want this, and I know how to use my safe word."

There was complete and utter faith in her eyes as she stared him down along with a slight demand to continue. Though, he would have to punish her for that attitude.

No longer hesitant, Justice continued his task and bound her eyes with the blindfold as well. Now that she was exposed to him, he took a moment to admire the way her breasts rose and fell with each excited breath.

He'd waited to take off her pants until she was blindfolded because he knew anticipation was one of the best kinds of foreplay.

His fingers ghosted over her stomach and along her hips, and he watched it all. The way she shivered like he was 10 degrees too cold, and the way she bit her lip to prevent the giggles from escaping at the slight tickle of his touch.

Finally, they gripped the waistband of her shorts to slowly pull them down.

When her most intimate part was free of its constraints, they both sucked in a breath. For Hyacinthe, it was because her wetness caused the air to feel cool while for Justice, it was because he finally got a view of his new treasure.

It was abundant in its ambrosia, and saliva built in Justice's mouth as he thought of tasting her. How sweet she would taste as he grew hooked on her raw scent.

But he refrained because he wanted more, wanted to give more.

So instead, he reached for the candle on the bedside table. While he undressed her, it had melted enough for the shea butter to melt into oil.

Hyacinthe heard him move toward the candle, but it didn't prepare her for the glorious sting it left when he dripped it on her, and the sensual feel of Justice's large hands rubbing it into her skin.

He started on her stomach, trailing the hot liquid up her breasts, dropping a few on her nipple so he could hear her sharp cry. It wasn't hot enough to burn her skin, but it was just enough for her back to arch as that pinch of pain went straight to her clit.

Just seeing her reactions as he straddled her body left Justice painfully hard. Even as he finally indulged in the forbidden chocolate of his flower, he was still desperately holding on to his control.

She was at his mercy just as he was always at hers. Each reaction, a treat for his eyes only as her slick grew and her unbound legs writhed in an attempt to soothe that ache he knew all too well.

He put a stop to it, though, once he dropped more oil on her skin and pulled one leg into his arms to open her pussy up for him.

At the sight, he couldn't resist and bent to Hyacinthe's mouth to kiss her deeply before whispering,

"Your pussy looks exactly like I pictured it in my dreams, Hyacinthe. The prettiest flower for me to sink into."

Every word he spoke made Hyacinthe pull against her restraints to touch him. She was already unbearably aroused, and she was almost embarrassed to admit his words might make her cum.

He was torturing her, and she knew it. Especially when his hand would massage the skin just beside her heat as he massaged her thighs.

"Justice, please. Touch me." The unfairness and vulnerability of her position made tears well to her eyes in childish tantrum.

She didn't want the play to end, but she wanted Justice to come undone for her.

"I told you to listen and respond, Hyacinthe. Did I say you could give out orders?" Justice dripped his voice with disappointment, though he was secretly pleased that he could punish her.

"No." She said in a hushed tone, and her breath hitched as he laid a slap to her pussy that made her gush sweet liquid.

Immediately, he realized his hand glistened with her arousal and easily, he licked the fingers it coated before moaning.

"Only because you taste so good, I'll let you choose if I spank that ass until its red or I edge you again. Choose quickly, flower, before I choose for you."

The choice was obvious for her as she quivered just from the thought of him pleasuring her again.

"Please, edge me, baby." The petname slipped from her lips absentmindedly, but it made Justice's heart pound harder against his chest nonetheless.

"Such a polite little flower." Justice praised, leaning to press a sweet kiss on each of her nipples.

To show his delight, he took residence between her thighs and discovered the taste that was denied from him for so long. As her flavor hit his tastebuds, warm sticky precum grew in abundance in his boxers.

Hyacinthe wasn't sure if she was in heaven or hell with how good his tongue felt along her clit and inside her greedy, wanting entrance. He'd even began switching between stuffing her with his fingers and his tongue.

The bindings were a lovely kind of torture that took away control so she could just feel.

She was free from decision, free from vision, which made her pleasure endless in its intensity. Any action that normally would've caused her to hum in reaction now made her moan and cry out.

Each sound was building into Justice's favorite soundtrack, and her next words were a chorus he'd play over and over in his mind.

"I'm bout to cu—" He pulled away as her pussy began to spasm with the beginnings of an orgasm.

She would take a few moments to cool down, and he'd continue his onslaught. Each time was shorter and more pleasure than she could handle to the point that tears were beginning to wet the blindfold.

He was breaking her, and he hadn't even pushed his thick and wanting dick inside of her.

After the fourth time she was denied an orgasm, she couldn't even stop herself from bursting. A renewed flood of her honey coated his tongue and fingers simply because she couldn't hold back anymore.

"Did you cum for me, Hyacinthe?" The use of her name signaled the kind of trouble that ended up pleasing.

"I couldn't help it—" She tried to apologize and justify her actions, but Justice would hear none of it.

"Yes or no, Hyacinthe."

"Yes."

To her surprise, her words spurned Justice into action, and he began releasing her from her bindings. He freed her wrists first before untying the blindfold.

Trickles of disappointment behind the haze of her arousal, but she knew this wouldn't be the last time. Not if she could help it.

"Only good girls get their fantasy, flower, and you haven't been good." Hyacinthe pouted at him, and his eyes focused on her full lips. "But you can get something else."

She watched in amazement as he stepped back to pull his shirt over his head to reveal his muscled form. But he didn't stop and instead, unzipped his pants painfully slowly to pull them off completely.

Her eyes dragged across his body as they took in tattoos and birthmarks alike until they finally reached his hardened member.

It was the first time she'd seen it without the darkness of their surroundings, and she warmed as she watched it twitch under her scrutiny.

The curved appendage held the epitome of their mutual pleasure, and its girth and length left Hyacinthe without a doubt that she'd never be unsatisfied. Insatiable, maybe.

"Come here, and open up those fine ass lips."

He didn't need to tell her twice, so she quickly left the bed and bent easily to her knees. Just looking down at her in that position had more precum coating his swollen head that she quickly slurped up.

Her mouth was warm and wet, and each time he hit the back of her throat audible moans escaped his lips. Pleasure snaked around his spine as he began to thrust further in her throat, and his beautiful flower took him so well.

As he took from her, Hyacinthe's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she rubbed circles into her clit. Every so often, spit would drip from his cock and further lubricated her movements.

With wild abandon she choked and deepthroated him as her other hand massaged his balls to milk those erotic moans from his lips.

Veins made themselves visible in Justice's neck from the effort of his refusal to cum.

"You like my dick deep down your throat like that?" He asked and cursed lowly when she hummed her approval on his shaft.

Hyacinthe observed Justice as she continued and found each of the spots that drove him wild. The last one she'd discovered was when she sucked the head of his cock a certain way, causing his fists to clench before he yanked her up and claimed her lips.

There was nothing sweet in it, only desperation and carnal hunger from both sides. Tongues overlapping tongues until he held her still with a hand placed firmly around her throat.

"Fuck me." Hyacinthe whispered, stealing the desires right from Justice's mouth.

"Say it again." He ordered as he stared down at her with eyes of cooled lava.

"Fuck me." She said again, growing bolder with the order.

Justice didn't even need to agree, instead he picked her up and they both moaned as his cock pressed at her entrance for a moment before he laid them on the bed gently.

He held his weight on top of her with one arm and never broke eye contact as he rubbed his head against her clit, teasing her opening every so often. She'd never experienced it before and was shocked at the rapture it brought.

She could've came from that alone, especially after the way he'd been edging her.

The torment only stopped when his dick was coated with her juices, and he finally began to press into her.

"Yes." Hyacinthe moaned while she took inch by inch of his thickness until he bottomed out.

"Hold those thighs for me, flower." Justice demanded. Once she obeyed, he slapped her ass as he thrusted deeply into her.

The feeling was indescribable, being connected so intimately in a way they'd only fantasized about. Just a single stroke was enough to have them both cry out, each holding on to an orgasm to prolong their pleasure.

They were officially in uncharted territory, and there was no way back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 86.1K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
35.2K 2.2K 31
Bookworm Alicia Woodson only cares about one thing: having a successful life now that she's done with college. And the way she plans to do that is to...
684K 31.7K 75
She hadn't realized that she was completely naked under him. His hands were everywhere, sending spit of fire on every single spot of her body. He was...
642K 21.5K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...