Reincarnated In The Beast Wor...

By DestinyGuard

Another reincarnated in the beast world story if you are interested then read >w< It may have grammatical err... More

past
New Beggining
Meeting him
not a chapter!!!
his light
let's get started!!!
a not so smart move
special abilities
When mother calls
Testing period
decicions
settling the boys
Settling the boys part 2
this is Iris!!!!!!
you guys i had an Ideaaa!!!!!
My days whit Muir
Back to normal
A nice gesture
Things happen
bonding
22
23
24
25
26
27
author note
explanations( not a chapter)
28
29
30
31

surprisingly confortable

2.6K 167 8
By DestinyGuard

* hot night it is*

Iris Pov:

After all of them were out of sight i turned towards Muir, and approached him with a small smile, making sure I subtly swayed my hips. I could see the desire building in his eyes but instead of just going straight to business, I decided to inocently ask.

Iris: did you finish your nest?

Muir shook his head no and said with a prideful air to him

Muir: i still have to give it some finishing touches but, it's pretty comfortable.

Weird males don't usually make their nest comfortable, even more so if they are temporary.

Iris: may i see it?

He was shocked by my question but smiled warmly with some mischief.

Muir: sure

Ohh I think i know why

Then he lifted me up bridal stile and i secured my arms around his neck. He took me to a giant tree not that far from the cave, the tree had thick foliage you wouldn't notice there was a nest there unless you knew beforehand. Muir climbed the tree with me in his arms, i bet one of the finishing touches would be stairs or a ladder, since it's difficult to climb when carrying extra weight, not that he showed any sings of discomfort, i would even say he is rather excited. He stopped at a thick branch and put me down in front of his nest and i studied it for a bit.

* This is a bit like i imagine the nest just a lot thicker for privacy, with two holes for windows, you know just to let some light in. The tree is a lot bigger and thicker, with thick foliage covering the nest.*

I don't know much about nests but this one looked well built and sturdy, he put a lot of thought into it. Muir then led me to de entrance Wich was covered by something resembling the curtains at home, they were sloppy from trying to correct mistakes when weaving, i bet he tried to mirror the ones i made but couldn't, cute🥺.

He lead me to the entrance and opened the curtain for me.

* Use the people for reference but ignore them for everything else, imagine the walls are thicker, the curtain at the door, no ladder, and it's in a forest so ignore the water*

To say i was shocked was the bare minimum, he had only worked on this for a day or so and he had done so much. The floor was covered entirely on cushioned furs, he even put cushions around, I bended down to grab one and was surprised at how soft and light it was, cotton ones are usually heavier this must be filled whit feathers, and by its scent they were his, i knew bird type beastman would sabe all their fallen feathers for their future female, but they are usually made into capes or dresses. I continued looking around and found couple of shining cristals here and there woven into the walls, they are usually very hard to obtain.

He must had noticed me analysing everything because he answered my unasked questions.

Muir: i wanted to take you here at least ones so i had to at least do this much so that it would be comfortable for you.

I was right he did put so much effort just to try and please me 🥺, omg how could this man be so hot, crazy, and sweet at the same time.

I turned around just to see him with a small nervous smile, and his face slightly bowed not looking at me as if he was afraid of my reaction. I stood up and walked towards him until i was right in front of him, but he still didn't look at my face.

Iris: look at me Muir

And he did his eyes held fear, fear of rejection or disapproval. so i got on my tip toes and kissed him snaking my arms around his neck. At first he was surprised but after some seconds he kissed me back, it was a clumsy sweet kiss due to his nervousness. The kiss lasted some minutes not enough to cut our breaths and when we separated i told him.

Iris: i love it Muir, it's beautiful, but remember you don't have to make so much effort to please me, i would like everything you do for me as long as it comes from your heart.

I could see tears threatening to fall from his eyes so i graved his face, and kissed it non stop, leaving feather kisses all over it making him smile, followed by a hug from his side. At those moment i realized I already loved this man, even from my past live he had woven his way into my heart slowly, now i could remember the pain on my chest everytime he got rejected and the admiration everytime he accomplished something. I was ready to take him into my heart forever. So i leaned into his ear and whispered loud enough for him to hear me clearly.

Iris: do you want to mate?

He stiffened in our hug, and separated a little just to see my face, searching for something, and when he found it he relaxed and nodded slowly trying to seem calm.
To late baby....

*WARNING HOT 18+ CONTENT AHEAD READ ON YOUR OWN ACCORD!!!
If you are not 18 then skip to the next chapter.*

I kissed him again slow and sweet since even though he was eager to mate, he was still pretty nervous. As he relaxed the kiss heated up. At some point i felt his naughty hand sneaking up my leg and under my one pice dress pulling it up to my waist. We separated because we needed air and he used this time to pull my dress over my head stepping backwards and tossing it somewhere on the floor leving me in my birth suit. He took his time looking over my body, his eyes telling me just how aroused he was at the sigth.

Iris: now, now baby, that ain't fair~

He looked hell'a confuced so i closed the gap betwen us as seductively as i could, snaked my arms around his shoulders lifting me up so tha i was face to face with him, making sure he could feel every single inch of my skin across his exposed chest. I could see his hunger in his face which was slightly flushed with the cutest ligth pink ever as inched slowly forward dodging his lips at the las minute and towards his left ear where i breathed

Iris: ~~it's not fair im the only one naked don't you think?~~

After wich i seductively bit his ear. He let out a groan of pleasure and squised my hips as i slowly licked from his ear towards his collar bone bringing my hands to his chest exploring every inch of his skin with my fingers, he wasn't as chiseled as Winston's but he was still packed with muscles and had chocolate tabet abdominals wich i will gladly lick to my hearts content later. My hands continued roaming until the hem of his skirt were i slowly lowered it until it loosely fell to the floor, unleashing his big and proud friend. He groaned in surprise and pleasure as i captured his nipple in my mouth sucking and teasing it with my tongue until tiny moans scaped his throat before switching to the other and doing the same, i could smell his arousal and need clearly, so i took his shaft on my hand making him gasp as i stroked it up and down. After i finished playing with his nipples i looked at him, he was panting hard, he wouldent be able to go much longer at list not standing so i stoped touching him, ang made mi way back to his lips kissing him hard passionately, until he lifted me up and layd me on the floor, him on top of me. He kissed me briefly before making his way down my body leaving kisses stoping as my nipples, where he took revenge on me and sowed me how good that tongue of his was at teasing, making me shuder in pleasure, and before i knew his hands had made his way to my clit and started toying with it while two of his fingers entered me making me gasp, i was really wet and exited so it wasent a surprise when not long after i came hard coating his hand on my juices. He took them up to his mouth seductively licking his fingers.

Muir: ~~delicious~~

I couldn't hold it anymore so i spread my legs wide, giving him full view of my dripping pussy and purred.

Iris: ~please Muir i need you deep inside of me~

This semed to wake a beast in Muir because in a flash he was between my legs positioning himself in my entance asking me with his eyes if it was trully ok to mate me now to wich i nodded. He pushed himself in slowly as if he would hurt me until he was balls deep inside me. We were both panting and i swayed my hips urging him to move, to wich he groaned in pleasure and started moving slowly. With every push his pase would increase until he found a satisfying rhythm that had me moaning his name loudly. Its wasent long before i came again coating him. It hapened again and again and again but he didn't seem to be close to cumming instead his dick seemed to get thicker each time, making me go crazy over how full i felt until he finally increased his pace sending me ober the edge this time cumming together and as i came down from my high i could still feelhis warm seed stuffing me full. Our mating had taken the whole afternoon and it was already late at nigth so we went to sleep skipping dinner. I dont care wath the future has in store for me but i am sure i will never regret taking Muir into my family and thus i went to sleep with him still inside me.

Sorry guys i have been absent so long,
I write from my phone and it unfortunately fell on water i tried to save it but unfortunately couldn't. Luckily it was my old phone wich i was goint to change anyways😁 so i just had to wait for the new one to arrive( Still getting my account back was a real pain 😞).

Anyways

Hope you like it!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 271 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!
6.1K 321 20
Eeey first book is here y'all sorry if theres errors on this book my brain is treating me like sh!t so yeah sorry. (^_^;) (No smut btw just murder a...
7.9K 606 28
The story unfolds around Samaya, who experiences a series of events involving mysterious creatures, magical contracts, and the complexities of relati...
111K 2.7K 56
This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst, smut, and fluff in it so yee. Well- enjo...