Heartstrings (Ushijima x Rea...

Oleh midnight_s0ul

When Ushiwaka, a stoic and reserved high schooler, lays eyes on Oikawa's little sister, he is struck with lov... Lebih Banyak

Note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three (Epilogue)
Bonus: Time-skip!

Chapter three

3.5K 52 1
Oleh midnight_s0ul

"Ehh," She looked at the paint in front of her, avoiding Ushijima's eyes. "Ushijima-san..."

Somehow, it wasn't as difficult as she thought to persuade Ushijima. She was able to convince him to ditch class with her and go on a date to what seemed to be a modern art museum. Both were in their perspective school uniforms; it was a Wednesday morning; the place was almost empty.

She clearly didn't think this through.

"Wakatoshi is fine." He corrected.

"Why...why would I call you by your name?" She stuttered.

"Why not?" he raised a brow.

"Never mind." She murmured and lowered her gaze towards her fidgety fingers.

He studied her for a second, noticing her uneasy mood.

"Why are you fidgety?" He asks, his tone was curious.

"Uh..." His direct question takes her by surprise. She thought it was obvious that she felt nervous since it was the first time it was only the two of them.

"It's finally just both, aren't you happy?"

"No, it's not that. She furrowed her brows, knowing that if she doesn't say it directly, he won't comprehend, "It's just that this is the first time I go out with a guy."

"Why is that?" He asked again. "You are very pretty, I don't understand."

"Nothing like that," Immediately she blushed but tried to hide it avoiding his face. "Nii-chan never lets me, or he just comes with me."

"I see," He nodded. "Does he pick your boyfriend for you?"

"No," She laughed. "But he insists."

Ushijima looked at her and took a little step forward. Interrupting her eyes from the big canvas. And with rosy cheeks, she lifted her view to his green eyes.

"Would it be a point if Oikawa likes me?" He asks.

"Huh?" She flinched by placing her hands on her chest stooping him to get even closer, and potentially get her even redder. "Of course."

A little smile, that could pass unnoticed, posed on his lips when he saw her hands on him. He stared at them before taking them into his.

"It was too bad he couldn't come today."

She smiled at him. "it's okay, I like it like this. Ditching class to have a date." She giggled at her own actions.  "I can't get to know you, without any distractions."

Ushijima nodded and continued looking at her hands, bringing them closer to his eyes and inspecting them closely. Gently brushing the back of her hand with his thumb.

"W-what?" She stuttered, almost sounding pissed.

"Your hand is small."

She giggled. "Well, it's not going to be a huge gorilla hand like iwa-chan's."

"Iwaizumi?" Ushijima creased his brows as he looked at her. A little hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah," she nodded. "You know him, right? He's a great pal of nii-chan, he usually comes to our house after school. He is like my second older brother." She explained.

"I see." He trailed off, to then direct his tender gaze back at her hands. "...I like your hands."

"W-what's up with you" she almost rolled her eyes.

"They are very soft; it just feels like I might crush it if I hold it too tight" he mutters.

"T-that's a scary thought Ushijima-san" She joked.

He smiled down at her -the slightest one, she have ever seen, "...but it also makes me want to hold it very carefully" he continued, and it only took one snap of a finger to turn her face red.

And as if that wasn't enough: he brought both of her hands up and leaned down, kissing the back of her hands.

"It makes me want to treasure it as much as I can" he explained, "...somewhat in the same sense as volleyball or maybe more." He says as he looks at her once again.

"Y-...I...um..." She stuttered; face so hot that her eyes began to water.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I...uh...well...you see um..." She shuddered, trying to pry her hands away, and the ace of Shiratorizawa was quick to let her go.

"Sorry, was it uncomfortable?" He worriedly asked.

She turned around, back facing him as you pointed at a big sculpture. "Look, it looks like a cat!"

*** 

"__________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She heard the floor of your room grumble with great thunder and horrifying titanic waves as her door flung open; revealing a very angry and disoriented Tooru.

"WHY WEREN'T YOU AT CLASS TODAY."

"What??" She looked at him confused as if she didn't know what exactly he was talking about. "I was, I just left early because my tummy hurt."

Every weekday (except Mondays), Toruu leaves earlier to school the same way he gets home the last due to practice. Today she took advantage of that. 

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" He stepped into the room sitting at the end of the bed.

"Ehh...because I didn't want to bother you." She continued, lying.

"Oh okay, your friends asked for you. You should call the-" He stopped midsentence, now looking directly at the giant teddy bear plush toy. "What is that ___?"

"N-nothing." She stammered; eyes wide as she realized that he was about to explode.

"W-... WHAT IS THAT?!" he growled, stomping towards it and snatching it away.

"W-wait! That's mine!! What're you doing!?" She yelled, annoyed.

"You went on a date with Ushiwaka?!" he yelled at the top of his voice.

"H-how did you know?" She stammered.

"HA" he bitterly laughed. "You know, I asked you because I didn't want to believe Takeru!"

"... that stupid idio--"

"________!!!!" he yelled, "I told you not to meet up with him, WHERE DID HE TAKE YOU?!" He started freaking out, he held her shoulders and checked her body as he spun her around, "DID HE KISS YOU?!"

"W-...YOU'RE OVERREACTING NII-CHAN!" She yelled back.

"DID HE?!"

"OKAY YEAH HE DID SO WHAT"

"Jesus" Tooru sighed, exasperated, he ran a hand on his face, "You know he is a jerk; he just thinks he is much better than everyone else at everything. He is not going to take you seriously; he just cares about volleyball" He shouted.

She pouted, and then looked at him, "... That's not true..."

"IT IS!" he sighed again, "I'm confiscating your phone and grounding you," Tooru says voice stern.

"You can't do that!" she fought.

NO means NO, ______" he screamed as he walked over to the toy, he grabbed it, along with her phone.

"N-NII-CHAN!" she yelled, pulling on his shirt.

"He's too old for you _______. You don't need this kind of relationship, it's okay to have fun and play along BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH" Tooru babbled.

"I'm not playing around! Please give it back!" she said, pulling even more at his shirt as he began to storm out of her room.

"..." Tooru ignored her protests, even though she was already beginning to cry.

"You're not meeting him again," Tooru says, sounding assured.

"... but he likes me genuinely" she sobbed.

"You don't know that, you're only seventeen."

"Ngh..." she gritted her teeth, as she stared at him angrily--only now do she realize.

She swallowed, scoffing at him, "Is it because you hate him?" She trembled, feeling slightly scared that she was stepping into a danger zone. " You hate him so much, and what has he ever done to you? Is it because he won to y--"

"________!!" he yelled, and in instinct, she felt her eyes widen with fear. Once she stilled, Tooru angrily shut your door.

She shakily let out a breath.

God forbids her to have fun at least once.

It's too much having an overprotective brother, he does what he wants.

°°°°°

NOT MINE COMPLETELY YET.

If you compare it to the original, from here; it truly starts to change.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Smile Oleh Pravi29

Fiksi Penggemar

53.9K 1.3K 15
Miho Keiko is a new student at Shiratorizawa academy and she the though of making friends terrifies her but perhaps being there would give her the ha...
484K 14.8K 26
She used to be the ace of a powerhouse school. She was known as the best ace is the country. Until one day, her disease got to her. The pain was unbe...
17.8K 293 14
* Being Rewritten * [ Karlheinz ] The best thing about love is You unexpectedly fall For those who you never thought Would mean the world To you
2.9K 60 5
DISCLAIMER: This book is made by a fan, for the fans. The Dragon Ball series owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueshia, Akira Toriyama and Toyota...