๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ | ๐ƒ.๐„.

By kaiwrotethat

In a world where most believed toxicity was necessary to go through in order to find real love, she brought i... More

i.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue

11

32.2K 1.6K 520
By kaiwrotethat

Roman closed the garage door with the press of a button, before walking inside of his quiet house, being greeted by both of his dogs who were standing watch right in front of him.

"Easy." He gave them the release command, causing them to run back towards the couch to continue watching old re-runs of Martin. Faye left it on for them every night. Sometimes they'd watch Disney Channel too; courtesy of Kaiya.

Walking towards the back of the hall on the first floor, Roman carefully and quietly pushed open his Nana's door, seeing her in bed with her newspaper over her chest. She carried them with her everywhere.

He took it from her hands and folded it up to put it on her nightstand, then he pulled her blanket further over her shoulders. After giving her a kiss on her cheek, he went upstairs to go check both of the girl's room.

This was his usual routine whenever he got off of work-which is where he'd been for the last eight hours. It was now nearing seven in the morning, and he was dog tired. He didn't even feel like taking a shower but he hated the hospital environment lingering on his body for too long.

When he walked into Kaiya's room, he frowned at the sight of her messy blankets on her empty bed. He had already checked Raelle's bedroom, so he knew she just had to be in the bed with his girlfriend, again. He literally couldn't have Angel to himself anymore.

But he couldn't front like the sight of his daughter cuddled up against Angel's chest didn't make his heart melt. Kaiya's iPad was in between them as if she'd fallen asleep watching it, and her mouth was wide open as she lightly snored.

Taking it out of her grip, he put it on the charger because he knew she'd be upset if she woke up and it was dead-even if it was her fault. Then, he got his things together so that he could take a shower,

He spent around twenty minutes in the bathroom, trying not to fall asleep while standing underneath the hot water. When he got out, he washed his face with Cerave facial cleanser and brushed his teeth since he hadn't talked in a while.

Finally, he crawled to the top of his bed and pulled the thick duvet cover back so that he could get underneath them. It was so cold in his room, the cover would barely do any justice-but that's just how he preferred it to be.

"Let me get under you." He spoke after turning Angel's body over so that she now faced him, causing her to stir awake.

"Why would you do that?" She mumbled with her eyes still closed, feeling him bury his face into her chest while his arms slid around her.

"I need you to hold me. Quit playin'." He lifted her arm for her, and she chuckled, placing it over his neck to rest her hand on the back of his head.

His eyes closed as she rubbed through his scalp, putting herself and him to sleep at the same time. He tightened his grip on her, then pulled her leg to be over his waist. He really wished she could get in his skin, but unfortunately, that wasn't possible.

Still, he'd try.

Angel could feel movement on the other side of her that caused her eyes to open again, and moments later Kaiya was climbing over her to lay in the middle of her and Roman.

"Yo, what the fuck bruh," He frowned, his face now against Kaiya's back while she remained asleep. He could hear Angel laughing, and he rubbed his temples to stop himself from slinging his daughter across the room-jokingly, of course. Or not.

"Kaiya you doing too much now. I'ma take you back to your room. Gon' on man." He took her foot out of his chest, listening to her quiet giggles, and Angel laughed harder once she heard them.

"Come on this side Ky. Let daddy stay over here." Angel chuckled, picking her up to place her back in her original spot.

"No I was here first. Who is he?" Kaiya pushed her dad's face back yet again, and he smacked his lips, deciding to just turn the other way. He was too tired to fight over his own woman right now.

Angel opened her arms, and Kaiya crawled on top of her, laying her head near her collarbone. She could feel Kaiya's breathing labor out as she softly patted her back, letting her know that she was dozing back off.

She stayed in the same position for about ten minutes until she knew that Kaiya was really asleep again, and then she laid her on the left side of the bed, once again. Hopefully she stayed sleep this time.

Turning herself over to lay on her side, she wrapped her arm around Roman, feeling him turn back over almost immediately. Chuckling, they went back to the position that they were in before Kaiya had intervened.

"She love you." His voice lowly rasped against the skin of her neck.

"Maybe. She probably just enjoys having someone new around." She shrugged, unsure if a child was even able to 'love' a stranger. Stranger, as in someone who hadn't been around for a while.

"Probably that too. She called me on my break and it wasn't nothin' but Angel this and Angel that. Now I come home and she all over you like she me or somethin'. Ion like that. Should've told her lil' ass to go get in her own bed-that's the whole reason she has it." He rambled to her with obvious envy, making her laugh again.

"Don't be jealous. Let me get up, I have to go pee." She tapped his arm, and he lifted it, keeping his eyes on her as she stood up.

While she did that, he went to go put Kaiya back in her own bed so that he could be alone with Angel. His baby had always been clingy but she'd really latched herself onto Angel just within the last two weeks of knowing her. Roman didn't know what that was.

He had talked to Faye about it and she thought it was Kaiya unintentionally building a bond with someone she assumed was filling the mother role in her life. She knew that Faye was just her great-grandmother and not her mom, and she knew that Raelle was just her aunt who she looked at as more of a sister.

Though she was a child, she was familiar with the fact that she didn't have a mom like the other kids. When Faye made him realize that, it hurt his feelings because that was something he couldn't fix for her like he did with everything else.

He played like he was 'jealous' over her bond with Angel, but he was really just trying to stop that relationship before it could form all the way. He didn't want to put that type of responsibility on Angel, especially since he didn't know of her long term plans with him and his family.

"She's going to be soooo freaking pissed when she wakes up in her own bed." Angel got back underneath the covers on the side of him, now with the scent of mint coming from her mouth. She hated morning breath.

"Oh well. She ain't gon' do me nothin'. Come here." He grabbed her waist to pull her on top of him, and her arms wrapped around his neck in a hug.

"I missed you." His hands lowered to be on her ass, grabbing a handful of it just because he could.

"You're always missing me. I don't understand how 'cause we only be separated for a few hours." She rubbed his beard, separating some of the curls with her nails.

"That's too long."

"Well, I missed you too then. Don't you think you should be going to sleep now?" She chuckled, seeing that he didn't look like he would be anytime soon.

"Probably not. Raelle birthday coming up and she told me we was going to the mall after she get out of school today to go find stuff for her trip. Maybe I'll take a lil' cat nap though."

"Trip? You didn't tell me you were leaving." A look of puzzlement crossed her face.

"'Cause it ain't for another few months. She just swear shit gon' be sold out if she wait too long." He shrugged.

"You think you'll be able to take off of work so you can come? She just bringing a group of her friends, and me and Kaiya. It's to Hawaii. I forgot which part though." He added, which was expected of him to forget since he didn't plan any of it-he just paid.

"Yeah, I just have to tell my Nana about it. I'm glad you told me early so that I can properly prepare. I hate last minute stuff." She rubbed over his cheek, obsessed with his perfect face.

"When you gon' let me meet yo' Nana?"

"I don't know. Madi and Ayesha asked me that the other day. I didn't know that meeting families was something common that couples did. Maybe on her birthday though, it's gonna be like a reunion or whatever. It's on Sunday."

"This Sunday? Girl why would you just now tell me that?" He frowned at her; the current day being Thursday, which made her laugh.

"That's a whole three day notice. Not last minute at all." She referred to her words from a moment ago, and he rolled his eyes, causing her to laugh again.

A knock on his door made her laugh quiet down, and she got off of him so that it didn't look like they were doing anything inappropriate-which they weren't, but the position they were in did sort of make it look like they were.

"Come in," Roman called out, both of them watching the door open to reveal Faye.

"Hey you two. I just came to tell you I'm taking the girls to school and I'm heading to morning service over at the church. I'm having brunch with some of my friends after, so I'll probably get them from school too." Faye had a cup of coffee in her hand, wearing her bonnet and a moo-moo.

"Get some money out my drawer ma. Take it with you." He pointed towards his dresser, and she opened up his top drawer, moving his shirts to grab a few loose bills off a stack of money.

He only kept a singular stack in that drawer so that if she or Raelle ever needed any cash, they could just grab however much it was that they needed since sometimes he was away at work with his cards on him.

Of course Raelle went in there more often than she should've, so he had to replace it almost every week. That girl was expensive as hell but he had nobody else to blame but himself. All of them were spoiled-including Faye too.

After a few more minutes of conversation, all of them ended up leaving his room to go get the girls ready for school, and Faye went downstairs to go make breakfast for them all.

It was surprisingly not a hectic morning-hectic as in Kaiya and Raelle weren't fighting over nonsense and actually went to school with happy attitudes today. Angel even helped both of them pick out their outfits, and promised Raelle to go shopping with her for her birthday stuff.

Soon enough, only Roman and Angel were left in the house, and they got back in the bed so that Roman could finally go to sleep. He'd been up for almost twenty-four hours straight, which wasn't that unusual for him, but still.

"Girl you don't even want anything you're just bored." Angel had her phone up against her ear, talking to her sister Shayla while Roman laid on her chest, dozing off.

"Bitch I want you to come outside with me tomorrow. All you do is be up under that niggaaaaa. Damn. You acting like how I used to." She dragged out the end of her sentences for emphasis, making Angel snicker.

"I don't wanna go to no parties Shay. You know that."

"It ain't even a party. It's a hookah lounge-and they not even gon' play rap music 'cause it's R&B night. You love R&B. And you haven't been out with me in sooo long. I miss my sister." She added just to convince her to go, and it was low-key working.

"Fine. I'll think about it. Now get off my phone." Angel rolled her eyes at the sound of her screaming in excitement, though it put a smile on her face.

"Ok, bye, love you. See you tomorrow." Shayla ended the call, and she rolled her eyes again, putting her phone down on the nightstand.

"A party, huh? You goin'?" Roman chuckled, knowing that she hated going places in general, but especially big gatherings like parties.

"I don't know. Probably. Will you go with me if I do?" She asked, and he nodded his head.

"What you gon' wear? I'm tryna see you in a dress or something. A short one." He smirked, and she smiled at the feeling of his large hands traveling up her thighs.

He always touched her so gently, sending chills up her spine every time even while being playful like now. Before him, soft touches made her body itch in a way where she couldn't scratch it; pressure had always been her thing. Tight hugs and firm handshakes, if she had to do either.

Roman made her fall in love with the way his hands caressed against her skin, and how his lips pressed so softly on her cheek or on her own lips-both sets, on her face and between her legs. Almost everything he did set off a waterfall down below.

"What you thinkin' 'bout mama?" He tilted her head up so that she looked at him, then was caught off guard as she laid her mouth onto his for a kiss.

An almost immediate groan came from him at the feeling of her tongue slithering against his, sucking it until it was in her mouth instead of his. Her heart beat a little faster with each second that passed, and the one in lower half grew once his kisses met her neck.

She loved intimate time with him a lot, but the warm-up before was definitely her favorite. The heavy breaths of eagerness and the way he groped on her body did things to her that she couldn't explain.

Maybe she was ready to take things a step further.

"I don't want that this time baby. Can we do something else please?" She grabbed his face just before he could lower it between her legs, his eyes meeting hers a few moments later.

"What you asking for? Be direct with me 'cause you know what you want." He came up again to hover above her, and she put her arms around his neck to pull him down for a hug. He chuckled, wrapping one of his arms around her waist. She was so shy.

Angel loved when he talked to her like that but his natural assertive demeanor and the deep tone he spoke with damn near made her lose her voice and her train of thought every time.

Since she obviously wasn't as experienced as he was, she never knew what move to make or the correct thing to say when he did stuff like that. The thought of ruining the mood always caused her to remain quiet and let him have control.

She hoped she would grow out of that sooner than later.

Her attention was redirected when she felt Roman pressing his erected middle area against hers, leaving soft kisses on her neck at the same time. The room suddenly became hot and her cotton panties became damp with the essence that she leaked.

"Roman, baby please? I'm wet and I need to take these off." She spoke with a small, impatient frown on her face, and he lowly groaned at the verbal description of what he did to her.

Sitting up, he grabbed the waist band of her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. As she'd stated, her slit was moist and her opening contracted as soon as he laid eyes on it.

Taking him by surprise, his dick throbbed once Angel put her own hand between her legs, rubbing against her clit the same way that he'd done multiple times before.

"You nasty as fuck." He left a kiss on her lips once she moaned, her back arching up from the mattress that they were on.

She grabbed his face as they shared yet another kiss while Roman simultaneously removed his sweats. His boxers came off next, and soon enough, Angel could feel the tip of his dick rubbing down her slit which only caused her to become wetter.

"Aht, aht. Don't move. I got you." He grabbed her waist with his left hand once her body tensed at the feeling of him slowly pushing inside of her.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, that hurts." The scrunched frown on her face showed how much discomfort she felt, meanwhile Roman was trying to hold back on his first nut.

"I'm sorry fat ma. It'll ease up in a few minutes. Let me get you used to me, aight? Don't cry please." He used his thumb to wipe the tear that rolled down her cheek, and she nodded, looking away from their lower halves.

"Fuck," He grunted, letting his head briefly hang at the feeling of her clenching her walls around him in an attempt to soothe the pain.

This was definitely a foreign experience for both of them; Angel was a virgin, and Roman had never had sex with a virgin before. Plus, with almost eight years of no sex, it basically felt like he was losing his virginity all over again.

Being inside of Angel had his dick literally throbbing as he fought against the urge to nut inside of her; wanting to make sure she got hers off before he did. It was a tough battle though.

"How you feeling? You okay mama?" He kept his gaze locked on hers as he took the chance to slide deeper now that she appeared to be a little more used to it than when he'd given her the first stroke.

"Mhm," Was all she could muster up as a response because that pain had quickly been replaced with pleasure and she couldn't think straight enough to form an actual sentence.

"Can I go deeper now?" His tone softened, and she moaned while wrapping her arms around his neck, then nodded her head yes.

Roman hooked his arms underneath the crease where her knees bent, and pushed so that her thighs would be against her chest. In this position he could go as deep as he wanted, but he was cautious and watched the expressions she made to see which angle she was enjoying most.

"I don't like it when you don't be talkin' to me. I'ma have to break you out of that."

"Mm, I'm sorry baby I c-oh my god, you feel so good I can't focus." She spoke in a whimper while tightening her grip on him, trying not to scratch at his back with her nails.

"Tell me you love me." He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, sharing a moan with her as her hands traveled to be on his face.

"I love you. I'm cumming Ermias." His middle name sounded so good coming from her. He could listen to hear her say his name for hours.

Roman could feel her walls tightening around him as her substance basically poured from her opening, and he moaned again, feeling his nut spill from the tip of his dick before he could stop it.

"Shit. Shit, Angel," He grunted, pulling out just in time for most of it to release on her stomach.

She watched him stroke his dick as more of the warm white cream dripped onto her skin, then let her eyes roam up his body until she reached his face, just to see him already staring at her.

"I love you more. You did that shit baby." He kissed her cheek, and a shy smile spread across her face as she wrapped him up in yet another hug.

This was short cause it's their first time so just shut the fuck up or get the fuck out. That's y'all ONLY ultimatum!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.2K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
689K 16.2K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค
1.3M 65.2K 58
"๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•...