Primordial Colors - Arc-V

By lucaa4321

I finally got permission to travel to Japan, I am really excited to see the beauties that this country can of... More

Note/Info.
Chapter 01. Death is only a new begining
02. School Wow
03. First Loss.
04. Training Arc
06. Friends?
07. Tag Duel? More like Mary's beatdown
09. Scrap and Fur.
08. A little insight.
010. Unfortunate Duel
011. It's just a game
012. Action Duel

05. Training Arc #2

187 3 3
By lucaa4321

Night, Kazuki's house.

"I am.. so Tired." Groaned kazuki, before droping on the bed, "I think I'll sleep a little..."

Looking back on past events, it was quite intense, after the first duel we had an action duel and boy. That was exhausting, even for me who was just watching. It's been chaotic since I woke up, first it was the 'two personalities' problem, the bully, the girl And now the cards speak.

"You really like talking to yourself, huh." Comented Kamui.

"Do you want to be punched in the face?" I said with an angered face.

"Easy there, you don't want to wake up kazuki do you?"  With a smug face, "And you don't want to hit the MVP do you?"

Before Kamui can coment any longer, he's hitted on the head by a staff.

"Ow! What's that for?!" While rubbing his head in pain.

"For fooling around, now let's go back." Says Reeze while pulling him, "Sorry about him, he likes to play a little and before I forget... Caam! You're up." Portal And... now they're gone.

Appearing from a dim green light, Caam nods her head towards me.

"Nice to finally meet you Ikari." Greets Caam.

"Finally?" I asked. "Wait, you mean that you guys were waiting to talk to me?" Thinking more clearly... I do remember my cards reacting in a strange way, but no one else was noting this. Except that strange girl.

"You're right. We wanted to be able to communicate with you since you arrived. Especially winda." She sat on a chair close to the bed. "Remember when kazuki said 'you saved me', before that he actually choose to die." I do remember kazuki saying the same thing. But I thought he was hallucinating... Was I supposed to take kazuki place? "I don't know how things came to this, but I- no, WE are happy to see you again." She gives me a fond look.

"He choosed to?" I asked. "Was I going to be transmigrated?" This implies that Kazuki would be dead. And I don't like it one bit.

"Correct." Agreeing while nodding. "Fortunately, he survived. But that has taken a lot energy from him." A lot of energy?  He's having too much energy, in fact he can play hours in a duel. "You may not notice this now, but as the time goes he will become more weak."

OH! That's great!! Definitely good news. She just casually dropped a bombshell.

"What do you mean by 'weak'?"

"His vital source was pretty much drained. Of course he can restore a little with time, but It's not even going to be a half of the full thing."  She puts the blankets over kazuki. "Your own energy is being transferred to kazuki's. While that won't bring any harm, It will make you more tired and if you don't have any energy left... You will be asleep for a very long time."

We were silent letting this information sink in.

"Was this... no, did any of you..." She interrupts me, "No. We didn't bring you here."  She denies quickly.

We stayed in silence for a few more minutes.

"I'm... Sorry for assuming." I replied saddened.

"It's fine. I can understand. Just letting you know that you're not alone." She says with a calm smile, soothing my worries. "Don't feel regret, because that's not yours or anyone's fault."

"That does make me feel a little better."

"I think it's better for we to talk tomorrow, you don't look so good. I promise that I'll bring the good news from now on."  With apologetic face. "These problems will be resolved with time, so relax and enjoy the ride. Take a rest, I'll be here until you sleep."

She caress my head giving a calm smile.

"Fine. But I'm only doing this because I'm tired." I replied.

I closed my eyes, letting my drowsiness take over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yawning, I stretch my body a little looking at the chair where Caam was sitting.

"Huh." I only see her card there, I take it and put it back on the deck. "Thanks Caam."

Looking at the window, I can see that the time appears to be noon. Well, I did have a good sleep, but it looks like kazuki is enjoying more than me. I guess it's time for me to eat breakfast.

Getting out of bed I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, then go downstairs.

As I Move closer, I feel smell bacon and toast. Looking at the counter, I see three plates, one empty and the other two with bacon buns.

"Hey dad, you there?" I shout a little.

"Yes, I'm in the kitchen washing the dishes."

"You can eat without me."

"Okay."  I said while eating.

Kazuki still hasn't woken up... Looks like this time I'll be the one going to school. Well, I'll be training this time so... Oh yeah, Caam, are you there?

"Yes." while sitting on the other chair.

"Kazuki is fine right?" I said making a concerned face.

"He's fine, just tired. He was being energetic for days, eventually he'd get tired."

That is true. He was running left and right without stopping, even in the action duel which is kind of worrying.

"Question, why doesn't anyone else notice the way you or the others act?"

"They don't have a connection with each other." Was her reply. "Of course, there is magic and psychic powers, but they are rare."

Interesting. that's why none of them noticed, but that brings the question...

"Which one of them I have?"

"Connection and a psychic power." 

Cool. But I'm more interested in how the connections between me and gustos were made.

"How did, y'know... was made our connection?"

"Our connection was made even before you awakened as 'kazuki' or 'Ikari'." she rubs my head. "You really liked duelling in the past and we were the deck you used most of the time."

I see... It's cool that I had more decks, but I can't even though remember them. And was I-

"You were happy as you are now." She pokes on my forehead. "You had a loving family, your father was always there and so was your mother. You were the only child, your mother and father cared for you and treated you the better they could. They were really proud of you."

I started to tear up. "Thank you..." My voice breaks a little.

Caam gives me a fond look before hugging me.

"Remember, we are staying together no matter what."

We stayed hugging for a few minutes.

Caam wipes my face with a towel.

I sighed feeling like a baby...

"Your dad is coming... That's okay. I'll explain at school about psychic power and the other decks." she breaks the hug. "See you at school." and then she vanished.

"I'll put those dishes in the sink later." I looked to my right and saw my dad sitting in another chair. "It's time for me to dig."

My dad nods with his head. "Okay."

"I'm going to watch TV in the meantime."

Switching channels, I find a channel where there's an action duel going on...

"Zarc VS... Akira?"  Woundering out loud.

Dad chimes in. "Oh! It's him, the one that makes everyone smile."

"Kazuki likes him If I'm not mistaken."

Kazuki likes dueling because of him, so I guess I'm thankful.

"Wait, Is it you Ikari?" Dad asked with a confused face.

"Yeah." Nodding, but still staring at the TV.

He makes an 'Oh' face. "Well, okay. You can go to the car now, it's open in the garage."

Time Skip.

Since I arrived, I haven't found kazuki's bully... Maybe he missed school... How lucky he is, right? Anyway, The first class of the day will be on the arts of dueling. You can guess who is...

"Today we will a spair of 1v1, I'm selecting the opponents

"Today we're going to have a 1v1 duel, I'm selecting the opponents." Says professor clark while looking at each student.

He nods at me and gestures for me to come forward. "The first one is Kazuki. Next is..." He takes a few seconds looking between the students, until he calls a girl forward. "Mary. Kazuki vs Kazuki. Students please make a room for them to duel."

After a minute, the crowd dispersed.

"It will be decided by this coin flip. What do you choose kazuki?" Professor take out a coin.

"Head."

It landed on Head.

DUEL!

Kazuki(Ikari) LP: 4000

Mary LP: 4000

"I set one card face down. Then I set one card. I end my turn."

Mary Blinks. Surprised. "That's it?"

"Yes. was I supposed to do anything different?" I asked tilting my head a little.

"No... That's what I would expect of you." Mary denies while having a smug face. "My turn. Draw." Mary makes a happy face. "I activate the continuous spell Madolche Ticket! But It's not gonna do something for now."

Okay? I guess I have to wait and see. Nothing wrong with that, But her reaction... It almost made me angry. Almost.

"I also activate another Continuous Spell, Madolche Salon! This card allows me to Normal Summon 1 additional "Madolche" monster in addition to my Normal Summon/Set."

"I normal summon Madolche Mewfeuille!" A stuffed cat lands on the ground while having a toast in his mouth. A blue bird lands in it's shoulder, his color is mostly pink, except for the purple for his sweater.

Madolche Mewfeuille |Level 3|Earth
Beast / Effect
ATK 600 / DEF 1400

"And I activate Madolche Mewfeuille, When this flufly thing is summoned I can special summon one monster from my hand! So here it goes... Madolche Messengelado!" A messenger carring a bunch of letters with some even falling to the ground.  He has a green/bluish hair, formal clothes and has a bag.

Madolche Messengelato |Level 4|Earth
Warrior / Effect
ATK 1600 / DEF 1000

"When Madolche Messengelato is Special summoned, I can add 1 Madolche Spell or trap card from my deck, to my hand." She takes a card from the deck. Then the Duel Disk shuffles the deck.

"Now, I normal summon again! Madolche Butlerrusk!" A fancy butler, Carring a pitcher and cup pouring it with elegance. He has brown hair and a monocle on his right eye.

Madolche Butlerusk|Level 4|Earth
Spellcaster / Effect
ATK 1500/ DEF 800

"When Butlerusk is normal summoned, I can add 1 Field Spell card form my deck to my hand!" She takes another card, then the duel disk shuffles the deck again. "I set the Field Spell Madolche Chateau! All 'Madolche' monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF."

Madolche Mewfeuille ATK 500/DEF 300 --> ATK 1000/DEF 800

Madolche Butlerusk ATK 1500/DEF 800 --> ATK 2000/DEF 1300

Madolche Messengelato ATK 1600/DEF 1000 --> ATK 2100/DEF 1500

"Battle! Buttlerusk attack his face down!"

It flipped over revealing Winda, Priestess of gusto.

"Ha! Good try." Says a Smug winda.

I smile watching Winda's antics. "I activate Winda's effect! When she is destroyed by battle because of an opponnent attacking monster, I can special summon 1 'Gusto' tuner from my deck! I special summon Gusto Gulldo in defense mode."

Gusto Gulldos|Level 3|Wind
Winged Beast / Tuner
ATK 500/ DEF 500

"Mewfeuille attacks Gusto Gulldo!" Mewfeuille headbutts Gulldo, but Gulldo stands his ground.

"I activate Gusto Gulldo's effect! When he's sent from the field to the graveyard, I can special summon 1 level 2 or lower 'Gusto' monster from my deck. I special summon Gusto Egul in defense mode." Gulldo becomes a bunch of feathers that fly high in the sky. From that feathers, Eguls descends to the ground.

Gusto Egul|Level 1|Wind
Winged Beast / Tuner
ATK 200/ DEF 400

Mary looks towards me with a annoyed face. "Messengelato, attack his Gusto Egul."

"When Gusto Egul is destroyed by battle, I can special summon 1 level 4 or lower non-Tuner Gusto from my deck." Egul turns into a small ball of green light, that slowly takes a form. "And I choose Pilica, descendent of Gusto!" She takes a look around and nods towards me.

Pilica, Descandant of Gusto |Level 3|Wind
Psychic / Effect
ATK 1000 / DEF 1500

"Now I activate Pilica, Descandant of Gusto Effect!  When she normal or special summoned, I can target one WIND Tuner monster from my graveyard and special summon it in face-up Defense position. Say hello to Gusto Gulldo again." Light come out of pilica staff. After the light is gone, Gulldos appear on the field.

"I...set one card and end my turn." I'm no expert, but I can see that she's frustrated.

"My turn. Draw." Perfect. This is a overkill in this situation. "First, I Activate Wynn the Wind Channeler effect. By discarding this card and 1 other WIND monster, I can add 1 WIND monster with 1500 or less DEF from my deck to my hand, except herself." I discarded Wynn and Gusto Griffin.

"I activate Gusto Griffin effect! If he's sent to the hand to the graveyard, I can special summon 1 'gusto' monster from the deck. Winda, it's your turn." Appering from a whirlwhind, winda waves to me.

"I'm back!" Says a happily winda.

Winda, Priestress of Gusto|Level 2|Wind
Psychic / Effect
ATK 1000 / DEF 400

I nod to winda, take a deep breath and...

"The winds release freedom in a raging storm! Gulldo, give your strength to Winda and awaken the power to resist this wave! We will not give up! Synchro Summon! Our future is assured, Daigusto Gulldos!" After a big show of light, Winda seems to be riding a big version of gulldo and her staff emantes with power.

Daigusto Gulldos|Level 5|Wind
Psychic / Synchro / Effect
ATK 2200 / DEF 800

"Daigusto Gulldos Effect! Once per turn, I can shuffle 2 'Gusto' monsters from my graveyard into my deck to target 1 face-up monster my opponent controls and destroy that card." Wind gathers on winda's staff. "So say goodbye to your Madolche Messengelato!" Winda swings her staff and a strong current of wind goes in direction of the target. Destroying it.

"Trap card Open: Madolche Waltz! Each time a 'Madolche' monster I control attacks or is attacked, after the damage inflict 300 damage to my opponent." She says with a desperate face.

Well... Ok. If you think I'm going to give up on this, you're in for a surprise...

"From my hand I activate Contact with Gusto." Winda Raises her staff with both hands. "By targeting 2 'Gusto' monsters in the Graveyard and 1 card my opponent controls, I shuffle them both into the Deck, then destroy the opponent's target." Wind courses through winda, "Goodbye Butlerusk." She aims her staff towards the target and destroys it.

"Now, if you think I'm done, well...Think twice. I normal summon Caam, Serenity of Gusto!" A calm breeze stops through the place, the winds gather and from them comes a young girl with green hair, casual clothes holding a staff.

"Is all of this... Really necessary?" Asks caam concerned.

Yes. I need to put a example for people to not take kazuki as a subject of bullying. If nobody is going to do anything, then I'll be the one doing it.

She sighed. "Okay, just... don't do this every time."

"Relaaaax caam, This is needed. If  I'm not wrong... This is one of the girls that likes to make kazuki do favors around for her. I think this matchup was made because the professor regreted that he could not help in the past." Added winda.

I seriously need to know what happened to kazuki and why is his mom avoiding him. I hope that you both would provide me answers.

"Okay/Of course." Agreed winda and Caam.

Going back to the duel. "I put Pilica in attack mode. And I activate double summon! as the names suggested It let's me summon another monster. I normal summon falco!" A blast of light falls to the ground, from which falco emerges.

Gusto Falco|Level 2|Wind
Winged Beast / Tuner
ATK 600 / DEF 1400

I'm sorry Pilica, but this is necessary.

She gestures. "No problem."

"Battle! Pilica Attacks Mewfeuille!"

Pilica approaches the cat and like having a mutual understanding, both touch each other. Making both being Destroyed.

"T-T-Trap card effect activates, you take 300 of damage!" Red lightning hits my arm and makes it a little numb.

Kazuki(Ikari) LP: 4000 --> 3700

"Now Gusto Gulldos attacks you direcly!" Gulldos open his mouth and huge tornado goes in her direction, successfully hitting her.

Mary LP: 4000 --> 1800

"Caam, attacks you directly!" Caam rotates her staff and a bunch of wind blades goes in direction of mary, hitting her on her shoulder.

 Mary LP: 1800 --> 100

"Falco, if you would." Falco nods it's head. Proceds to fly a 100 miles per hour, stops in front of her and pokes her in the head ending the duel.

Mary LP: 100 --> 0

Mary fails to the ground defeated. While repeating that "It's not fair" over and over like a mantra.

Everyone then starts applauding even the professor. "That was great Kazuki! Now I can announce for everyone in the class." This brings the attention of the whole classroom. "Kazuki here, is going to represent our class in the upcoming tournament! I knew it that you guys would not approved, unless defeating someone of the top 2 of the class. And he even defeated with such an ease, that shows you that overconfidence may lead you to your down fall." The majority of the classroom looks to me with a "respect" look. then they started to sheer kazuki's name.

Not liking the attention, I look to the professor and he easily understands it.

"Okay okay, Everyone is hyped for the tournament and happy for kazuki. But let him be at peace in the moment, he needs to prepare for the tournament remember?" The students starts to agree with the professor. Everyone was going for their seats, even the mary.

In the meanwhile I stuck remembering the conversation that I had with Caam, when I arrived on the school.

FlashBack.

"...So you mean that my psychic powers are working earlier that they are supposed to?" I asked confused.

"Correct. You stayed so much in your mind that it automatically unlocked." Confirms Caam.

"Cool, but what do they do?"

"Not only they make us interact with each other more easier, but they can manifest us in physical form. An example:

"You are trapped in a cage and you can't break free, you can just summon a monster and he can get you out of the cage." Explains Caam.

"That's very useful... Good to know." The possibilities that his can do, It's... amazing. I don't know how to react properly.

"And you can also cause real pain. Both in and out of duels. Just, do it without a good reason." She says with a concerned face.

"That's a lot to take in, but okay. I promise."

"Good. Now going to the other topic, remember that I said you had others decks?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"Your going to found them as the time passes, which is a good thing." Caam says in a happy tone.

"Why can't I receive them now?" I asked trying to think about the possible reason for that.

"Because Kazuki can't handle them." Caam stated.

"huh?"

"Remember that he uses your energy? Is exactly like that. The others deck may not like kazuki... Well, all except one." She pondering a little. "And they may or may not take more energy than usual, and kazuki is using your psychic power in his duels. Which means..."

"...That he would not have energy left." I Guessed.

"Exactly." Caam nods her head.

We stayed in silence as I walk to the cafeteria.

"They are not bad... To you that is. And in therms of alignment... One is Chaotic Evil, the other is Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Good, and even pure Neutral. They are kind of possesive of you too." She says with a somber tone.

"Should I be worried?" I asked concerned.

"You? no. The others? Yes." Stated Caam.

Flashback END

Getting out of my thoughts, I see professor gesturing for me to approaches.

"There is something you need professor?" I asked while sounding like kazuki.

He nods to me. "there is. I just need explain the rules of the tournament and to show the date of the meeting."

I mentally prepare myself for the long speech.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.1K 84
A young duelist with a troubled past arrives at Maiami city in order to participate in the Maiami Championship, but soon finds himself embroiled in i...
17.5K 224 6
Hey my name is Y/N L/N, and I'm just or rather was an average man, that really liked the Fate Franchise especially the Grand Order group(And all the...
6.1K 55 24
[5th year anniversary book] "It's the wings of fate that blinds us together." (Y/N) (L/N) is a duelist in Heartland City. He attends a school called...
167K 3.6K 90
A normal person, with normal and boring life, wo was just regular Fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, suddenly got transported to YugiohVerse. It was not a planned even...