Different from Others

Kay1572 tarafından

Leo is a rare Panther and he goes to school having to not be scared or tensed so he doesn't freak out. Well t... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Back story
Chapter 2: The change
Chapter 3: Intimidation
Chapter 4: Friends or enemies?
Chapter 5: Stressful Situation.
Chapter 6: A Life Changing Moment.
Sorry Everyone
Chapter 7: What the??? How the??? Why the???
What Are We Fighting?
Nellie's Turn
Finally back to normal-ish
New person
Not a chapter
Shopping that creates Boredom
Why
Why does life have so be cruel?
Panic
Im so sorry
Found
Please understand guys

I am sorry Leo

19 1 0
Kay1572 tarafından

April's pov

Why didn't Leo's mum tell him about the world of the supernatural? I can't believe I have to tell him. Shouldn't he know from instinct?

I started tearing up as I stared into his face. I quickly got up from his bed and ran to the bathroom. I still can't believe he asked that.

I went for a shower and I heard a light knock on the bathroom door.

"April? Please talk to me" he said sounding a little hurt.

"April please"

I didn't say anything and I heard him sigh.

"Please" he said with a shaky voice.

He then walked away and I got out the shower and dried off. I opened the door a little and peeked my head through it.

Phew no Leo. i shiuld probably leave and go see my mum. I sneaked out the bathroom and down the hall. Leo's mum was still in bed and Leo was in the kitchen. Dam it... I went back to Leo's room and opened his window.

I climbed out and quickly ran theough the forest to my house. Once I got there I barged through the doors screaming.

"I'M HOME"

I was greeted by a growl. I looked down to the floor to see a small little tiger. Obviously a shifter but why would mum and dad have a tiger?

The growling got annoying so I shifted into my snow tiger and growled in it's face. It whimpered and layed kn the floor submitting to me.

Mum caming running to the frint door and I shifted into my human form. Once mum me she started crying. The little tiger shifted into their human form and they were a boy with messy dirty blonde hair, ice blue eyes and tanned skin.

"Mum?" the person and I said at the same time. We looked at each other "mum?"

Then dad came into view and looked at the both of us. "April." he said in a strong voice. "This is your new brother Josh"

I had a brother. Oh my god. They practically replaced me but they still love me. I was gone for a few years...

Dad pulled me into a hug but I escaped his grip and ran back to the creek crying.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Leo's pov

"What's a mate?" I asked looking at April. She stared at me and ran out of my room crying. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom.

"April? Please talk to me" I said with pain in my voice.

She didn't answer. "April please"

Again no answer "Please" I said with a shaky voice.

I sighed and went to the kitchen to make a coffee. I had a sniffly nose and the steam from the kettle was making it worse.

I could feel April's gaze on me but I didn't turn around to see her. I was confused with the unknown thing. I didn't understand it but when I saw April in tears when I asked her, I knew I said the wrong thing. I regret what I said. After I finished my coffee I went to the creek, I changed form and went to the waters edge. It has dried up a lot so I went into the water and started drinking.

I went for a walk in my Panther form, I was in the forest, it was so peaceful. I found a rock in the sun and layed on it. It was so warm, I closed my eyes and just before I went to sleep I was hit by something sharp. I jumped up and ran back to my house. My brain was screaming help, like I could communicate with some one to help me, but before I got to the creek I passed out.

A/n

Hey readers, how you been?

Hope you like the chapter and hope its long enough.

Anyway what do you think happened to Leo?

Comment your answer.

please vote/comment/share. thnx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 63 20
Rejection by a Gamma. Connection with a Beta. HE thought she was weak. To H I M, she was wonderful. HE thought that she was worthless. To H I M, sh...
2.6K 73 18
Last edit Jun '23 Grace is stuck, lost, and feeling a little stupid. How could she think this was a good idea? She was supposed to look after her si...
15.6K 435 41
Beast boy and Raven are together but in secretly. Until someone from each persons life changes it all. And when someone dies, someone else is devasta...
205K 6.7K 22
*Warning; I wrote this when I was 15 (about 2016) I'm not going to edit anything in this book, but I started a rewritten version where it will move a...