I am sorry Leo

April's pov

Why didn't Leo's mum tell him about the world of the supernatural? I can't believe I have to tell him. Shouldn't he know from instinct?

I started tearing up as I stared into his face. I quickly got up from his bed and ran to the bathroom. I still can't believe he asked that.

I went for a shower and I heard a light knock on the bathroom door.

"April? Please talk to me" he said sounding a little hurt.

"April please"

I didn't say anything and I heard him sigh.

"Please" he said with a shaky voice.

He then walked away and I got out the shower and dried off. I opened the door a little and peeked my head through it.

Phew no Leo. i shiuld probably leave and go see my mum. I sneaked out the bathroom and down the hall. Leo's mum was still in bed and Leo was in the kitchen. Dam it... I went back to Leo's room and opened his window.

I climbed out and quickly ran theough the forest to my house. Once I got there I barged through the doors screaming.

"I'M HOME"

I was greeted by a growl. I looked down to the floor to see a small little tiger. Obviously a shifter but why would mum and dad have a tiger?

The growling got annoying so I shifted into my snow tiger and growled in it's face. It whimpered and layed kn the floor submitting to me.

Mum caming running to the frint door and I shifted into my human form. Once mum me she started crying. The little tiger shifted into their human form and they were a boy with messy dirty blonde hair, ice blue eyes and tanned skin.

"Mum?" the person and I said at the same time. We looked at each other "mum?"

Then dad came into view and looked at the both of us. "April." he said in a strong voice. "This is your new brother Josh"

I had a brother. Oh my god. They practically replaced me but they still love me. I was gone for a few years...

Dad pulled me into a hug but I escaped his grip and ran back to the creek crying.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Leo's pov

"What's a mate?" I asked looking at April. She stared at me and ran out of my room crying. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom.

"April? Please talk to me" I said with pain in my voice.

She didn't answer. "April please"

Again no answer "Please" I said with a shaky voice.

I sighed and went to the kitchen to make a coffee. I had a sniffly nose and the steam from the kettle was making it worse.

I could feel April's gaze on me but I didn't turn around to see her. I was confused with the unknown thing. I didn't understand it but when I saw April in tears when I asked her, I knew I said the wrong thing. I regret what I said. After I finished my coffee I went to the creek, I changed form and went to the waters edge. It has dried up a lot so I went into the water and started drinking.

I went for a walk in my Panther form, I was in the forest, it was so peaceful. I found a rock in the sun and layed on it. It was so warm, I closed my eyes and just before I went to sleep I was hit by something sharp. I jumped up and ran back to my house. My brain was screaming help, like I could communicate with some one to help me, but before I got to the creek I passed out.

A/n

Hey readers, how you been?

Hope you like the chapter and hope its long enough.

Anyway what do you think happened to Leo?

Comment your answer.

please vote/comment/share. thnx