Chapter 3: Intimidation

April’s POV

I don’t know why but when the teacher walked in Leo started tensing and getting a little nervous. His eyes widened and he sank into his seat. The teacher looked at him and Leo became more nervous. The teacher did the role and started the lesson. After lesson 1 of Leo being nervous something happened to him in lesson 2. Leo became scared and his eyes went even wider. I looked in the direction that he was and the teacher looked up.

“April get back to work” Mr. Gerald said.

I looked down and continued my work. Maths isn’t really my favourite subject and I don’t always understand the topics but Leo helps me unless he doesn’t understand. I looked at Leo and he started to become more stressed than ever and he was stressing so much that he just stopped and put his head on the table motionless. I nudged him trying to get him to wake up but he wouldn’t move or pay attention.

Leo’s POV

The teacher walked in and looked at me and then sat down to take the role. During lesson 1 I was stressing and I was nervous and it was about half way through lesson 2 in maths when I just blacked out. I don’t know what happened but all I remember was April nudging me. I don’t know how long I was out for but when I woke up I was at home on the couch. Mum walked in and hugged me.

“Thank goodness you are awake.” She said hugging me.

“How long have I been out for?” I asked yawning over her shoulder.

“You have been out for 2 days. It’s Saturday.” She said letting go of me.

I decided to get up but mum held me down on the couch. She had a look in her eyes saying no so I didn’t bother trying to get up. She walked out into the kitchen and came back in with a glass out water. I drank it and went back to sleep. A few minutes later I woke up and started hiccupping and every time I hiccupped I would change into my panther form. I walked out into the dining room to have dinner with my family and hiccupped. Mum just stared at me with concern but I just looked at her and shrugged. After we had finished dinner I helped do the dishes because everyone else was just lazy. I didn’t hiccup while drying the dishes and because I am short I climbed on to the bench to put the dishes away. I hiccupped at the wrong time because I had picked up the plates. The plates dropped on to the ground and shattered and parts of the plates went everywhere. I ran off the bench in my panther form and hid in the dining room on the chairs at the table. After I calmed down I changed back into human form and went into the kitchen help mum clean up the plates. All my siblings came in to see what happened and their faces were white like they had just seen a ghost. Mum wasn’t very happy about the plates but we are going to the shops tomorrow.

April’s POV

It’s Friday morning and I wanted to see Leo to see if he is ok. When I got to school he wasn’t there. I went to the dark corner and he wasn’t there. Maybe he might come later today. Maths was boring and it was a double lesson of it. That took forever. Recess went quick and SOSE and Thai felt like they went on for years. When the bell went for lunch I knew that Leo wasn’t coming to school. Lunch was slow and boring and then lesson 5 and 6 went pretty quick and as I walked home I went through the forest just to get a drink. I love this water taste so much better than tap water, it’s so fresh.

On Saturday I walked through the forest in my tiger form and I crossed the creek to explorer a little more. I was exploring all day and night came pretty fast and as I decided to go home I heard plates smashing on the floor. I ran towards where the sound came from. I saw 4 panthers running to a house about 8 pine trees away. I followed them and they didn’t notice I was there. They ran inside and the house on the outside was really nice. It had green grass and hedges, red and white roses and then small shrub like trees. I walked up to a window and saw a woman cleaning up the broken plates and I didn’t take much notice of Leo in the dining room. I saw him walk into the kitchen to help his mum. I watched them clean up the mess then quickly ran home. When I got home my mum was waiting for me. She didn’t look very happy with me but she didn’t tell me off all she said was to clean my room.

A/N

Hey readers thank you for reading my book. I hope you like it and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will continue updating this book as much as I can during school. Lately throughout this chapter I was writing and editing it during lessons.

Anyway as usually please vote/comment/share. Thanks