Finally back to normal-ish

Leo's pov

I was asleep in my bed. I could hear noises and shuffling in the room but I was too tired to open my eyes. I was lifted from the bed and carried out of the house. I drifted off and couldn't careless about the jolting feelings from the person carring me down the stairs.

Dream

I was at April's house taking photos of her. It was her 10th birthday and I was across the table from her. She was cutting the cake the cake and so I decided to use my phone because my camera went flat.

It was just before she hit the bottom that I dropped my phone on the floor. When I bent down to pick it up, while on the floor still i checked through the last couple photos.

My eyes went wide and I stood up. Obviously April noticed something because my eyes were wide and I had gone pale, like i have just seen a ghost. I looked behind her to make sure nothing was there. Then I fell to the floor and layed back hitting my head on the tiled floor.

When I woke up April was next to me talking to me saying "Leo wake up!" And she kept repeating and then I woke up gasping for air.

**end if dream**

I was crying when I woke up. I didnt realize that I was in a car because I was really confused and worried at the same time. April was next to me and I reckonized (sorry if spelt wrong) it was her so I cuddled up next to her.

It was then that I realized I was in a car and I looked out the window and a big smile was on my face because I knew where I was.
_____________________________________________________________

April's pov

I heard noises in my room so I opened my eyes alerted to the sounds.

"It's ok April. We are taking you home" Drew said.

I like this person he is nice. He always got McDonald's for me when Leo went to bed.

☆☆flash back☆☆

"Drew can you please get maccas for us?" Leo said with wide eyes.

"No. There is plenty of food in the kitchen" Drew said pointing to the kitchen.

"Yea but we want maccas though" Leo said pouting looking down.

I just laughed my head off and Leo just glared at me trying not to smile. Drew gave in and got maccas for us. When he got back we ate our food and Leo had 3 chicken nuggets left and Drew took one.

"Uh oh" I said smiling looking between Drew and Leo.

"What?" Drew said confused.

Leo was still looking at his food and turned his head giving Drew a death glare.

Drew gulped and Leo stuffed the other 2 nuggets in his mouth when he stood up. Drew just bolted and Leo ran after him and I followed laughing at Drew.

"If he offers you his food take it! It's rare when he does! If he doesn't offer you his food and you take some of it! You better be good at escaping and hiding" I screamed through the house.

Drew was screaming and people came to see what the fuss was. They stopped when Drew ran out the door in between the people and Leo ran after him. It was then they realized that Leo was pissed at him.

They all looked at me and I was still laughing and they laughed too. It was then Drew screamed out in pain that we all ran towards him and Leo.

Leo was in panther form biting his side and scrathing his arms and legs. He was growling at Drew he was just in shock. Peole tried to get Leo off him but when they moved Leo he would bite harder. I then tried stroking about his eye and he relaxed and curled up sleeping on Drew's stomach purring.