New person

Chapter dedicated to ansharza. Good writer check her books out they are awesome.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Unknowns pov

My parents keep finding a town living in it for a few years then move again. At first I grew up in California, USA. Then I move to New Jersey, then Brazil to Chile. Now I live in South Australia. I've had enough moving and I'm not moving anymore. I make friends and lose them, its annoying.

Anyway I'm an only child I'm now 18 in my last year of school. My name is Kallee and I'm a Hawk- shifter.

I started school again. Yay and the best part was I haveto wear a school uniform... Wait WHAT!! A school uniform? Oh my god why can't this school be like America? Ugh! I tried the uniform on and man... do I look like a froocking Christmas tree.

After a 30 minutes of Complaining I got ready for school. I made lunch had breakfast and got my recess ready and put my lunch box and drink bottle in my bag.

This is going to be fun...

I got to school and went to the admin office for my timetable. I walked into class and everyone stared at me. Luckily the teacher wasnt there yet. Looked around the class to find a seat and I saw 2 people that looked nice. They glanced up before but obviously they were taught not to stare because that is rude. There was a seat next to the boy. His voice sounded friendly and they both started laughing. The girl also sounded friendly. I then noticed that the boy talks with a smile on his face. Now that's something I have never seen, he seems really cheerful and outgoing where she seems like the shy quite person. He looked at me with his smilely face about to say something when the teacher walked in.

He seemed to tense up and his smile was gone. He had fear in his eyes and I frowned slightly to why he was scared. The teacher called the role and looked at the boy named Leo "Nice to see you again Leo" he said with a deep voice. Leo just nodded and looked down and played with his finger nails.

"April, nice to see you back too" the teacher said raising an eyebrow at the 2 of them. "Where have you two been for so many weeks?"

Before then Leo stopped playing with his nails, but as soon as the teacher asked that he played with them again. I now knew when this kid was scared but an instinct also said when he is scared, lying and sad. I frowned a bit and the teacher asked again making Leo squirm in his seat and sink into it a bit more. April just sat there looking down. The teacher sighed and continued with the role.

When he introduced the class that there was a new kid in class everyone stared at me and I stood up and introduced myself. "My name is Kallee." I said nervously

"Where are you from Kallee?" The teacher asked.

"Well... um... I'm originally from California, USA but I moved to New Jersey, then Brazil, then Chile and now to here." People started to murmur things to each other and it made me feel uncomfortable. "Well. I hope you have a wond-" the teacher said being cut off by a man.

He was quite cute but then I breathed in and my eyes went wide. I looked at his face and I immediately sat down. I know his family. They hunt my kind.

I heard the teacher say his name was Xaiver. I don't know how but being a Hawk - shifter has it's perks. I read his thoughts "Oh crap. I bird shifter. I definitely hope my parents don'tfind out about her. They will kill her. I won't let that happen" I looked down and made a confused face... he won't kill me or let his parents kill me... does that mean he is one of those rare ones?????

I didn't know demons could be like that...

A/n

Hey guys, here is an other chapter. Hope you it. It is short.

I'm so sorry everyone. There was a chapter before this one but it didn't upload. Can you go back one chapter to read it please then back to this one... i dont know how to change it. Its annoying I know. Sorry

Anyway. You finally found out he is a demon hahaha.

Please:

Vote/comment/share

Thanks shifters