Found

Kallee's Pov

I was out flying when I heard a gun shot followed by a yelp. I quickly flew towards the yelp sound to find a leopard running. They just got past the creek when they blacked out.

I was about to go down to the leopard but humans came out of the bushes to pick him up. So I landed in a tree so I wouldn'tbe seen.

I followed the people back to a ute where they put the leopard into a cage. They weren't very gentle when doing so... they just sorta threw him in and shut the cage door.

"Dam. Leopard was heavy!" Said human 1.

"I know... it felt like a gym workout." Human 2 said

And they both cracked up laughing.

"Did you see the blue markings on the leopard though? They looked cool!" Human 2 said with suprise.

"Yes they are. I wounder if it will be worth a lot of money..." human 1 said with a slight chuckle.

After a while they stopped at a house. 2 humans came out of the house to thank the people who have the leopard.

Once the paperwork was signed the leopard was put inside.

I have to go let the feline council know what has happened.

April'spov

Leo is still missing and I feel lonely. I want him back now. I miss him a lot. I should have never ran away from him.

Leo's pov

I managed to get time with the mother of the family. She shut her bedroom door with her and I in it. I shifted to my human form.

"Where and how?" Is all I said.

"You are in the land of the human world. You were shot at with a tranquilizer." The woman said.

A/n

Hey guys

I know its short and all but I had to come up with something.

Because of what I'mgoing through at the moment. I have got a lot of writers block.

Please give me time and ideas. It will be really helpful. Espically with the ideas. I want to know what you want in the story.

Thanks guys. And also I need a nick name for you guys.

Vote/comment/share

-Kyle