Silent Boy and the barnyard (...

By ryanzacharko14gmailc

A 8 year old boy, y/n buyer, from Lexington, Kentucky moves to oediville, Arizona due to your neglectful pare... More

Newcomer
On the farm
Finding out
Discussion
Party night
I need your help
Hang out
The silent Vs. the snotty
Respect
Going Camping
Lost
Goldilocks the boy
Coyote chase
Found; comfort
Work as punishment
Sleeping in the barn

Expose attempt

690 12 0
By ryanzacharko14gmailc

Mrs beady P.O.V.

I am hiding in the bushes as it is daytime where I see the talking barnyard animals having fun as I notice a young boy watering the flowers as I see the barnyard animals having fun in front of their barn as I look at the boy again is just by the farmers house as the house was not that far as I was extremely confused as the barnyard animals were having fun loudly as I look at the boy again, then the barn animals, then the boy, then the animals, then the boy, and repeat before I stopped as I said to myself.

Mrs beady: (herself; whisperly) what in the world?

I kept watching the boy as I held my camera ready at the boy as he stopped watering the flowers.

Mrs beady: that is very unusual for a boy to do some sort of thing but anyway! (Holds the camera in front of the talking barn animals.) keep on having fun talking barnyard animals...once the fun is over, off to the lap you go...!

Y/n P.O.V.

I just got done watering the flowers and about to do something else before I see a bush with a rather large flower on it as I grabbed a watering can and walked towards it as I am now in front of the plant before I pour water on it and as soon I poured water on it, I hear a chilling scream.

Bush: Waaaaahhhhhh!!

Y/n: (jumps and falls down.) (high pitch) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I dropped the canister as water poured out as I lay on the ground as I trembled from shock as I begin started crying in fear with my heart racing like never before like how I learned the animals can talk.

Otis: Y/N!!!

Pig: what was that?!

???: that's cold!!

The animals surrounded me as, Abby helped me up and hugged me as I was quick to hug back.

Pip: (to bush) who are you?!

Then out came a woman that is now wet as she held a camera as I stopped crying and look at her with wide eyes.

Woman: I got you on camera talking animals!

Otis, Abby, pip, peck, Freddy, and pig: MRS BEADY?!?!

Y/n: eh??

The woman named, Mrs beady gave a mean look to the animals as I then walked behind, Abby and peek at the situation.

Mrs beady: that's right! Mrs Nora beady has caught you on camera! And I will show this to the whole world and send you talking animals to the laboratory! And why? Because you're different! And I will send you there with my camera!

Her camera was then snatched off her hand by, Otis.

Otis: oh you mean this camera?

He throws it up in the air as, Freddy catches it.

Freddy: I got it!

Mrs beady: YOU!!! Give me back my camera!

Mrs beady, gives chase to Freddy who runs with the camera as we broke together as we are running in different directions as, Freddy throws the camera to peck, then Abby, then Otis, then pip, and finally...the camera was then thrown onto my hands as I froze.

Otis/Abby/pip/peck/Freddy/pig: COME ON KID!/Y/N RUN!/COME ON NIÑO! RUN!/RUN!!/WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?!?/IM HUNGRY!

I was getting overwhelmed as i see Mrs beady runs towards me as I immediately screamed and started to run as I am running around the barn with Mrs beady as I noticed Mrs beady coming closer until I start running faster until I noticed a ladder and climb up and onto the small roof of a small shed connected to the barn with camera in hand as Mrs beady followed as I then noticed another ladder and climbed up on the big roof of the barn as I got on the very top before looking my surroundings as my legs shakes in worry as I was worried that I might fall before I see the crazy woman coming up until I run carefully as I stopped once I run upfront of the barn as I turned around and see Mrs beady coming towards me slowly as I am getting dizzy from being high up from the ground.

Mrs beady: come here little boy. Give me the camera, and no one has to get hurt.

I turned my head a bit and see the animals looking up as I look around until I hear, Otis yell.

Otis: Give me the camera!

Abby: come on, y/n! Throw us the camera!

I listen as I turned around and throw the camera until I began to lose my footing as I start yelling as the woman stopped.

Pip: he's going to fall dudes!

Peck: we got it!

Freddy: yeah!

Both Freddy and peck went up where I was about to fall as I hear, Abby yell.

Abby: no don't do it! You're not strong enough!

I lost my footing again and this time, I fell off the barn!

Mrs beady: (gasp)

Otis and his friends: Y/N!!!

Y/n: AAAHHHH!!!

Freddy: WE GOT HIM!

Abby P.O.V.

I just couldn't stand there and let peck and Freddy get crushed as I decided to cut in as I pushed the 2 out of the way as I held my hooves out before, y/n fell onto my arms as he continued screaming until he stopped.

He opened his eyes and look into my eyes as I put him down as he let out a sigh of relief and hugged me as I hugged him back.

"SMASH!"

Me, y/n, and my friends turned around and sees the now destroyed camera in pieces as we hear.

Mrs beady: My camera! That's the only camera I have!

She yelled as she stands in front of the roof of the barn before she came down. Once she came down, y/n hid behind me as, Mrs beady walked towards us as we short her with glares as she glared at us back.

Mrs beady: (angrily) one day I will get you talking animals one day if YOU Haven't DESTROYED MY CAMERA!

Pip: you're just trying to expose us like always!

Pig: yeah! Stop trying to expose us!

Pip: (to pig) that is the first smart remark I heard you say.

Otis: and besides, every time you do that it fails.

Mrs beady: that's because YOU always stop me!

Peck: well good! Whenever are you going to give up? (Crosses his wings.)

Mrs beady: NEVER!!! I will be back talking animals, and when i get you on camera...GOODBYE TO YOUR LIVES!

Mrs beady, then turned and walked away as she tripped while trying to climb over the fence before storming back into her house.

I picked up what's left of the camera as I put the pieces in the trash can as we then go back to our business before a piece of paper was then waved to my face as the hand is from y/n's as I grabbed it gently and read as it says. "Who is that woman?" I look at y/n before I knelt to his high at the best I can as I told him.

Abby: Mrs beady, is the woman that lives next door to us, she is rotten and mean to us as she always tries to expose us for acting "different" but I'm not sure if that's what it is, but no matter how hard she tries to expose us we always win. But, we almost have to deal with her almost constantly.

Y/n, looked like he seemed to understand by nodding as I add something more positive by saying this...

Abby: but you...(puts a hoof on y/n's shoulder) you're the complete opposite of her, your kind, nice, shy, and quiet most of the time, and when you learned that we could talk, you agreed to keep it secret about us, and finally to show you're actually nice. You came up to me while my arm was hurting and you hugged me for...comfort? Is that right?

Y/n: (nods.)

Abby: thank you, also just to let you know. If you ever feel like you need to talk to someone, come to me and we can maybe sort things out? Okay?

Y/n: (nods while smiling.)

Abby: thank you for listening, also you're a good listener are you?

Y/n: "I don't really talk much so I just listened and sometimes use this notepad just so I can communicate with someone."

Abby: oh, I guess that makes perfect sense. (Chuckles)

Y/n: (giggles.)

???: yo, y/n!

Abby/y/n: huh?/hm?

We both turned around and see, duke coming towards y/n as he told him.

Duke: hey, y/n. I need a favor for from you. Think you can scratch my back?

Y/n: (nods and begin to scratch dukes back.)

Duke: aww, aww yeah that's the stuff!

Y/n: (stops scratching.)

Duke: thanks, y/n!

Y/n: "you're welcome, duke :)"

Duke, smiles and walks away.

I smiled at, y/n and ruffled his hair as he giggled at me and i still smiled. Until, duke comes back with his blue/red ball and puts it on his hands as, y/n looked like he gotten the idea before he throws it a bit far as duke gave chase to it.

Abby: you can go and play with, duke. I'm just bout to do my own business.

He understood and runs off and plays catch with, duke as y/n let out playful giggles and duke barking and returning the ball to him and throwing the ball and duke Chasing it again.

???: I guess he really is a good kid huh?

I turned around and saw my best friend, bessy coming towards me and stand beside me and crossing her arms and surprisingly give a friendly calm smile as I noticed it was strange a bit but I shrugged it off and asked smiled.

Abby: oh hi, bessy! He sure is don't he?

Bessy: yeah, but I still don't trust him.

Abby: (groans) bessy, would you give y/n a-

Bessy: but he's starting to earn my trust, and possibly maybe even my respect.

Abby:...oh! Right.

Bessy: how long will the kid stay here?

Abby: duke, did say he's gonna be staying here for a while. But I don't know for how many months.

Bessy: got it.

Mrs beady P.O.V.

After I went back to my house, rant, my husband calling me crazy when I'm not, I watched the barn from my house with binoculars as I hear Nathan say.

Nathan: honey, leave them alone.

Mrs beady: I'm telling you, Nathan! There's. Talking. Animals on that farm!

Nathan: (sighs)

He walks away as I turned back to the barnyard  as I gave a glaring look at it as I scowled and said.

Mrs beady: you may have won this talking animals but Mrs beady is not done yet. EVER!!!

I may have lost but one day, I will expose them and get them sent to the laboratory to get experimented on. And no one will call me crazy ever again.

Mrs beadys mind: "I hope what I just narrated comes true. Will it come true aunthor?"

A/N: sorry woman, but that is off the scale on that one.

Mrs beady: oh come on!

A/N: hey! I make the book to see how it goes, got it?!

Mrs beady: UGH! Fine!!

A/N: good, (to everyone else.) hey everyone! Sorry to end the chapter like this. But don't worry, more will be coming soon. And more chapters are going to be more dramatic and possibly funny, but I'll try to be more funny along the way. Also hope you like this chapter, thank you again everyone, and have a good one! Like, comment, and follow!

Words: 1990

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 199 25
You recently moved to a small town in Kansas so you could be closer to your family. One day you decide to go out to your favorite spot from when you...
677 60 29
This will be my first ever story that is not about the paw patrol! It will also not be fan fiction so everything is 100% owned by me and written by m...
280 5 21
When I was born, the hospital my mother was in caught fire. She didn't make it due to severe burns, so I was put in a foster home. I suffer from dysl...
In Bloom By wolfthed

General Fiction

4.7K 190 41
Beta Senpai always hated his college classes, especially if they involved something he thought was boring - like gardening. Sadly, his grade was on t...