Off limits

By Rockstarzwife

Jade lee, a wild modle who doesn't take her job seriously, best friends with heather, and younger sister of T... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/N
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/N
57
A/N
A/N
58

33

291 7 2
By Rockstarzwife

—Nikki's POV—

"Harley" I spoke making her look up at me "Hm?" She said looking back down and tracing patterns on my stomach "we should break up" I said making her stop. She jumped up and furrowed her eyebrows "WHAT!" She yelled "you're not breaking up with me" she laughed.

—Tommy's POV—

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I heard Nikki yell, waking me up as him and Harley walked to the front door "If you want to break up then fine! But just know when you come back begging I'm not going to take you back, your just some sleazy wanna be rockstar!" She yelled slamming the door after she walked out.

Nikki ran his hands through his hair then over his face, if he was already stressed about this how was he gonna react when—

The doorbell started to ring and Nikki opened the door laughing manically but stopped when he saw who was at the door.

"Gosh" She Jade laughed pushing past him as she walked in, Nikki just stood there before slowly closing the door and turning towards me before giving me the 'Im gonna kill you' look.

—Jade's POV—

"So why am I here?" I asked Looking between Tommy and Nikki "I believe you both have something to talk about" Tommy said clearing his throat.

I furrowed my eyebrows "welllll....the other week When I left your apartment Nikki was still there...and well when I came back a few weeks later...." He trailed off looking between us. I looked at Nikki and furrowed my eyebrows, Nikki was already looking at me. Tommy groaned "Jade tell him!" He urged.

"Tell him what!" I shouted confused "that you're pregnant!" He said.

"WHAT!" Me and Nikki both yelled "yeah! I saw the pregnancy papers you know from the doctor all" he paused and lowered his voice looking between me and Nikki "....crumbled up in the trash..."

"Well I'm not pregnant" I said in defense "well then who is Jade because those papers say other wise!" Nikki shouted walking closer to me and Tommy "I didn't go to the doctor, I haven't had sex with you or anyone for that matter in a good while so it's not me! I don't know who-" I said but then stopped. My jaw clenched and I closed my eyes, I took a deep breath before opening my eyes and looking at Nikki.

"Nikki. Did you or did you not fuck Jen" I said and Nikki's face dropped "wha—what, why would you—"

"Nikki. Did you or did you not fuck Jen!" I yelled "cause that's the only think that would explain this whole situation! I knew I heard noises the night you didn't leave!" I said. Nikki looked over to Tommy, but when Tommy just shrugged he then looked back to me.

"I-I didn't! That wasn't me!" He said and I nodded my head.

—Jen's POV—

I heard the door slam and saw Jade dragging Nikki hand in hand. Once she got to the counter where I was she stopped and let go of his hand "Jen are you pregnant with Nikki's child" she asked me blinking away her watery eyes so she didn't cry "what—h-how did you know?" I asked looking between them, tears started to stroll down my cheeks.

Jade came over to me and hugged me "that's not my kid!" Nikki said defensively "Jen, is it Nikki's?" She asked me letting go of me but continued to rub my back "y-yes" I said panicking, I never did anything with Nikki I was just so caught up in the bliss of everything, "no? I-I don't know who's it is...." I wiped the tears from my cheeks "is this a bad time to tell you I'm moving in with my mom?" I said but started to cry more "Jen no" Jade frowned.

—Nikki's POV—

"But your mom lives in North Carolina" Jades voice cracked.

Jen nodded "I know" she sobbed "W-when are you moving?" Jade asked.

"A week. I was going to tell you I promise I just didn't know how—I just think that moving away from you know, here, would be better for the baby. Plus I don't know how to take care of a child but my mom's so experienced you know....I'm gonna miss you Jade"

—Jade's POV—

"I'll miss you too" I said pulling her into a hug again "And I never fucked Nikki" she whispered in my ear to where I could only hear "that's your man"

I sat in my car looking at the house in front of me. Jen had just moved and I was really sad, I looked in the car mirror and made sure my eyes weren't too puffy, Me and Nikki haven't spoke sense that incident and I came to make things right between us, and also so that things weren't awkward if we hung out as a group. Even though Nikki and I haven't talked he knew what I was going through and he was there for me today when I was crying.

After a moment of thinking if I should just turn around and go home or go inside, I turned off my car and got out making my way up to the front door.

I knocked lightly and when he saw me his eyes slightly widened. He looked tired and his hair was messy, like he had just woken up.

"Oh, sorry did I wake you-"

"No no, come in" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me inside.

We made our way out to the balcony and we were both sitting and smoking. After a few minuets of smoking I finally opened my mouth to say what I came here for.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry—I-I should of believed that you and Jen didn't...you know but I-I....Jens my best friend and it would be kinda...weird I guess if she was pregnant with your kid, you know?"

"Jade it's ok, and it would be weird if she was pregnant with my kid" he spoke softly, his hand resting on my thigh, softly and slowly tracing patterns on it. He put of his cigarette and I put out mine too. After a few moments of it being silent I decided to just say something.

"You know what, we should play truth or dare" I said out of no where, not even think about what I said. I opened my mouth to take it back when he scoffed "seriously? Are we in the seventh grade?" He joked.

I smirked "aww are you scared?" I said which made him roll his eyes "yeah right, truth or dare" he asked turning his body more towards me as I did the same.

"Truth"

"Did you and Vince ever hook up?" He asked me "no!" He furrowed his eyebrows and gave me that 'are you sure?' Kind of look "oh my gosh Nikki! We never did anything, truth or dare?" I asked. He bit his lip, I know he wanted to pick dare so I was surprised when he said—

"Truth"

"why would you not wanna hook up with me but hook up with Harley like the next day" I spoke lowly.

Nikki was silent trying to figure out what to say and I was scared he would lie to me. I wish I would of never asked that question but that night always lingers in my head about why he picked her over me, why he said no, why he got with her, if he even liked me at all anymore.

"You know I cared about you right?" He said "cared?" I scoffed jokingly, and his face dropped and he opened his mouth "Nikki I'm joking, go on" I said making him calm down a bit "ok well, I care about you and I just wanted you to know I'm not—o-or wasn't using you for sex like all the other girls" he said looking away from me. He never expressed his feelings so I was happy that he expressed that to me, and that made me smile.

I grabbed his chin making him look at me "Nikki I know that, you may not express your feelings very much but I know you" I said moving my hand to his cheek, rubbing my thumb over it "I know you weren't just using me for sex Nikki" I said leaning closer to him.

—Nikki's POV—

I'll get better I wanted to say I'll be better at expressing my feelings I wanted to say I want you Jade I wanted to say, but I didn't. Jade stopped leaning in "well then....I'll be going" she got up but I grabbed her wrist pulling her back down into her chair "stay" I said. She smiled and slightly nodded her head, she looked from my eyes to my lips. I leaned in and kissed her softly. I put one hand on her cheek and the other rested on her neck, her hand rested on my cheek and my thigh as we kissed slowly. She pulled away and bit her lip smiling like a little kid before she sat back in her chair and rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and planted a kiss to her head before resting my head on hers.

__________________________________

A/N: I was so close to making her leave after he said stay but I decided to give you this. Anyways hope you enjoy my loves💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 29 31
Warning* there will be smut, sh, strong drug use and death* my tiktok is @motleyswife You will end up dating Nikki but you will have a few times wit...
126K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...
49.2K 986 39
After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with Mötley Crüe's Tommy Lee, her old best friend. She immediatel...
45K 1.2K 42
(One of my first stories I wrote. Will be rewrote eventually) Vince Neil is trying to take care of his five year old daughter, Kat, be a rockstar, a...