OMEGA (Kaisoo)

Par sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... Plus

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall
Chapter 34

Chapter 9

87 4 3
Par sugarwtter

uncomfortable. thats all kyungsoo could think about as he twisted and turned on the burning bed, like needled flames stabbed him all over his body and he whimpered arching his back to turn the other way again, exhaling shakingly. 

then a towel touched his forehead , cool and soft, it whiped over his burning skin and and he wanted nothing more to grab a hold of it to somehow keep it close. he might die if he didnt, he may burn up or suffocate. anothe whimper left him and he turned the other way, the towel had warmed up and became uncomfortable, the blankets laid over him, soaked and sticky, hot. everything was hot. he groweled at last, arching his back again in anger at the fact that he had to feel this way, no beta, no alpha would ever understand this feeling of helplessness, of the own body betraying you, weakening you and making you useless. 

he wanted to punch something, anything to make it clear that he woulndt be controlled like this but the problem was he did, he did get controlled this way. 

at least until it was over.

kyungsoos eyes fluttered open and he instantly blinked the bit of sleepiness away as he looked onto the brownish wall in front of him, curtains blowing slightly from the wind seeping through the slightly agape window. a little lamp decorating the empty corner but he could tell it hadnt been used for a while. grunting hed looked over his shoulder at the rest of the empty room, the big bed hed laid on, reeking of the familiar smell the alpha carried. 

worried but also angered kyungsoo sat up and lifted the blanket to see if hed left any marks of what couldve happened to cause him to end up in this bed. but his body was clean

cleaner than ever to be exact, the bruises had faded almost completely and there was only a cast on his hand that hed injured, his leg had scarred over but seemed fine. 
he mustve been out for more than a couple of days. 

" you're up " the alpha spoke and kyungsoo had to flinch, looking back onto the door that had opened without him noticing.  " how do you feel ?"

kyungsoo could only blink at him, all memory of what happened came flying back to him and he lifted a hand to his head in disbelief of it having been real. " kyungsoo-" the alpha stepped closer but it only made the omega flinch further back, stumbling out of bed and badkward toward the lamp in panic, heavy breaths escaping his lips when he could only stare at sojoon, unable to comprehend. 

" sorry.. " sojoon reached his hands out, carefully like he was to approach a wild animal, he lowered himself " I didnt meant to startle you "

kyungsoo didnt answer, only looked at him before to the door calculative hed already been thinking of ways to run past him and successfully escape but he knew it was too close and the rest of the pack could be standing around the very corner " its ok kid.. just breath though alright ?" 

swallowing once, kyungsoo was unable to face the situation, he was tired of trying to figure out what this alpha really wanted, it was confusing and causing him a headache. It overwhlemed him enough to only seek distance.

" kid ?" he called again the omega backed away further, daring to look away only to land eyes onto the agape window before back onto an approaching sojoon. 

the sound of the lamp falling over filled the room and every head in the house turned when they'd heard it smash and break on the floor, pushed by kyungsoo himself before he rushed to the window and jumped out of it. 

" shit.. " sojoon sighed, looking after him as he stepped over the glass. They were on the second floor and he half expected the omega to be laying there, hurt and attempting to move away but instead he found he was running still with a limp over the grass in quite the speed considering how drained he shouldve been from just coming out of heat. only houres ago he recalled checking on him, pale and still sweating under the sheets. Now he was running in a speed that showed hed been running many times before. 

" chanyeol " he called and without having to repeate himself hed seen his beta run out from from the entrance and shift to chase after the omega " eujin watch jennie. jay, jongin follow chanyeol. he cant cross the border " he ordered whilst swinging over the window frame and landing dow on the grass himself, joined by jongin and Jay as they started running after them. 

kyungsoo jolted, falling over to roll away just as chanyeols wolf had jumped him, attempting to still him still by pushing him to the ground with its head against his chest, acting as an anker but instead kyungsoo kicked his legs up, holding onto the wolfs ears and twisting its head to the side.

chanyeol howled in pain and rolled off, shifting back to human, shocked while clinging to his head but the omega paid no mind as he got up again ready to gontinue his run if it werent for  jongin having arrived aswell, eyes glowing gold in anger as he gripped onto kyungsoos wrist to hold him back.

kyungsoo swung his other hand at him but the beta caught and twisted it forcing the omega to turn allowing jongin to pin both his wrists crossed over each other to his back before knocking him down with a foot in front of the shorters and knee resting on the center of his back as soon as he fell, pinned to the ground and uselessly struggling around.

" jongin " sojoon called arriving behind them. 

" I told you we shouldve tied him up, kept him in the damn cell " the beta growled.

" hes just scared " the alpha sighed but kyungsoo struggled harder at the mention and a panting jay joined the sight, exhaling as he looked down to where jongin had one knee on the omega
" damn, that was hot " 

everyones head turned to look at him as if to silently ask if he'd been serious causing him to clear his throat as he straightened" what ? I've been reading romanic thillers. psychos are hot " 

" jay.. " chanyeol exhaled lost for words, he was going to say something else but the alpha stepping foreward brushing the topic aside like hed done so often " jongin, let him go "

" what ?" he snapped back disbelief and angered 

" let him go .. " sojoon repeated.

jongin hesitated, rethinking to argue against it as he put more pressure on his knee before finally letting go and standing back up.

kyungsoo rolled over, coughing to make way for air for his tightened chest as he scurried away on the grass.
" go ahead " sojoon looked at him with a soft frown before onto the little cliff only a few feet away from them
" thats the end of my territory.. " he stated. All his betas eyes on the very omega who hesitated, looking in between everyone subconsciously he still expected one of them, if not all to suddenly jump him

" you're pack is gone, kid. you're a rogue on the run. The wallows pack hasnt exactly been very popular either. you can imagen what theyd do if they find you .. I can only protect you on my grounds-"
" why would you protect me? what the hell do you want, I'm sick of- just tell me why you're being like this! " he hissed back annoyed and irritated more over.

sojoon sighed " I want to.. " his eyes glanced over the omegas for another moment, searching for the right words, but the little glare, the little glow in them made his chest ache " you're a good fighter.." his betas looked onto sojoon, caught off guard to his words of reasoning " my pack is strong because I know how to pick, no other omega is like you, I want you in my pack, on my side.. "  

chanyeol shifted in his stance uncomfortable, jay pursed his lips in anticipation but jongin only looked down clearly displeased of the situation.

" I wont force you, you can go and run if you want but we both know you'll only be safe here at least until the packs have cooled down.. you see how I treat my pack.. and jennie. I wont hurt you, ever " 

kyungsoo only looked at him in doubt before back onto the betas and then the cliff again. now that hed calmed down, he knew the alpha was right even if he didnt like to admit it. 
He was exhausted of fighting to escape and run. He wanted to find a shelter where he could breath through again but given the circumstances he would have to run fast, for a long time to grow distance and find a proper safe space for himself. Meanwhile hed been fed at this alphas house and hes gotten his wounds looked after. Perhaps only for now.. he conteplated, struggling in making the decision.

he sighed looking back at sojoon. 

-

" you want him because he can fight ?" yixing rose an eyebrow in question while leaning against the table of the infirmary, hed started packing his things away and cleaning out the drawers when he heard the news of the omega having attempted to run.

" I didnt know what else to say " sojoon sighed, regretful and unsure " I told him before, i only wanted to help.. but he refuses to believe that "

" can you blame him?" He shrugg his shoulders, eyes following the alpha who shock his head and took a seat  to stop his pacing " no"

" why dont you just tell him the truth.. maybe he will be more open to all this "

sojoon shock his head again while looking down in thought " he wont believe me.. he may even resent me afterwards.. hes not ready "

yixing examined him with pursed lips before biting onto both of them and stepping closer
" are you?" he asked " ready.. ?" 

the alpha didnt answer, he hadnt even looked up to his friend. Instead he remained seated, elbows on his knees and hands folded into one another as he swallowed troubled.

yixing got down in front of him " it wasnt your fault sojoon.. "

he nodded understanding, but his eyes told a different story as they stared to the ground, glossed over with tears and he bit his lip to keep it together before finally glancing back to yixing. " I should get back to the office.. see to the shifting territories.. let me know when you're going to leave .."

-

" are you ok ?" jennie took a seat besides kyungsoo, who now sat on the couch. A blanket around  him and a cup of tea on the table meant for him but he didnt dare to touch it, neihter respond to her. sojoon and yixing left so the rest of the pack remained here, he guessed to keep an eye on him.

jay, eujin and chanyeol were sitting by the dinner table, playing some sort of game without exchanging a word.
jongin right besides them denying to anticipate, though the playing betas only sneaked glances at him now and then most likely paranoid and still recalling what had happened, they must be counting on themseleves to be ready incase he decided to jump and bolt again. Jongin wasnt so subtle however. He had no intention on hiding the fact that he'd glued his angry eyes on the omega.

Jennie pressed her lips together adjusting in her seat besides him " dad told me you'd really be staying here now " She nearly cheered " erm I just wanted to say thank you officially for saving me and the others back then, if you remember "

" who could forget that " jay looked over from the table where hed been playing cards with chanyeol who'd warned him unsure " jay"  

" A mass murderer, a cold blooded killer would forget " jongin grumbled from besides him, leaned back on his chair, legs spread with an arm hanging over the right as he was flipping a knife in his hand, now and then knocking and cracking his knuckles. kyungsoo couldnt help but puff out a chuckle as he looked down causing the beta to stop flipping the knife and look at him " oh you think its funny "

" no.. it's hilarious " he stated, looking over without a single spark of regret.

" ofcorse you do, I bet you enjoyed what you did back there-" " grow the fuck up " he stood up. jay and chanyeol stopped their game to look at him caught off guard once again while eujin put anlther card down like she hadn't even heard.

" excuse me ?" jongin stabbed the knife into the table as he also stood up.

" I killed to survive always have, always will... ofcorse I wouldnt expect a bonehead of a beta like you to understand, all you do is kill for territory and glory, yeah so much more honorble. go get a fucking medal will you?" 

jay jumped up when jongin was about to head toward the omega in rage, nearly knocking the table over and attrackting even eujins attention now " jongin stop, come on lets step outside ok " chanyeol suggested calmly. hand on his back as he took him from Jay's hold and guided him toward the kitchen. kyungsoo took a seat again. 

" we dont fight for territory.. " jennie tried carefully even as kyungsoo seemed to disagree clearly not believing her words.
She exhaled looking over to jay who shrugg his shoulders helpless regarding the situation himself as he helped eujin clean the game.

" erm.. how about I show you around the house for a little? " She suggested instead.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

155K 5.5K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...
14.2K 643 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
142 8 1
Six years ago, Taehyung left Bangtan with a secret he had to protect. Now he has no choice to return, because skeletons in the closet never stay buri...
165K 9.7K 45
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...