When I saved the bad boy (201...

By KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... More

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )
Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Bonus chapter 3/4
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)

52.2K 1.2K 285
By KatherineYork7

Sunday morning I had nothing to do but to read. I wrote my homework and talked to Angie and Kayla saying that I was sick. They didn't interrogate much since they were busy explaining their dates and they were coming around five p.m so I had a lot of time for me. I took the book from under my pillow when my phone buzzed. I thought that it was Angie or Kayla but the number was unknown. It was a message.

I opened it and then...

"I haven't seen you three days. Are you avoiding me sugar?"

There was only one person who called me sugar. How did he find my number?

"Don't flatter yourself. How did you get my number?"

"Chris and Johnny helped but what I'm interested in is why you weren't in school? I missed you so much xoxo"

I tried to calm myself and type an answer.

"The pain in my stomach came back. I guess you had to miss me since I didn't come to school because of you."

After few minutes of not one answer I started feeling guilty about what I wrote. Maybe I was a little to cruel.

And then it rang. My hands shook as I hesitated if I should answer.

I picked up.

"Hello." My voice was unsteady.

"You really hit the spot with the last message."

"Sorry, but you did push it."

"So are you coming in school tomorrow or the pain is too much to handle?"

"I'll be there. Why are you so anxious to see me anyways?"

"So I can get my prize of course."

I kept quiet a minute. I didn't thought about that in a while. Liar! A voice inside my head screamed. That's all you could think about.

"Don't worry sugar. I am best at what I do."

I still kept quiet.

"Are you still there?"

I nodded my head.

"Are you nodding your head?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered.

"You have kissed somebody before right?"

"Yeah of course. I just don't want to kiss you." I answered immediately.

"Oh fine. I won't push it that much. I can see you are freaking about it so if it eases your mind I won't kiss you this week so calm down. And come to school."

I let out a long sigh. Thank god. I am saved. For now.

"So are we cool?"

"Yes."

"So were you joking about the bruises or is it really that bad?"

"I was avoiding you." I admitted.

"You scared the shit out of me sugar. I can't forgive myself if I actually did something to you. And I promised to protect you."

"I'm fine."

"So did you think of me while you were laying in your bed recovering?" God that self observed asshole...

"I did."

I listened to him choke. "You did?"

"Oh yes. Plenty of times. While I was in bed...recovering...from the bruises you caused."

He cursed. "Sugar if you don't stop teasing me I will have to do something about it."

And then I got this sudden urge to tease and make him curse even more. I was feeling brave. He wasn't near me, what can he do? That gave me courage. He thinks he has power over me. Hah...we'll see about that.

"You can't do anything. That makes me able to say things I want and do things I have a will to do."

"That's a sudden bravery. Let's see what you got."

"I will tell you if you beg!" I just kept going with the flow. What the fuck was wrong with me? I keep on teasing him and I can't stop. I love this. Can I get any crazier? I'm playing with fire.

"You want me to beg for what?" His voice was low and unsteady but I could sense he was not even close to frightened.

"To tell you what I'm doing right now." I tried to make my voice sexy. I think its working.

"Is it something I want to know?"

"I think you do..."

As I went to close the door to my room, I saw my mum doing the daily routine. It gave me an idea. I went back to the bed.

"Give me a hint and I'll guess."

I tried to cover my giggle. My plan was evil.

"It includes my clothes."

"What about them?" He waited impatiently.

"Now, they're on the floor."

I hear his phone hitting the ground. I caught myself smirking like an evil genius.

"Are you there?" I asked.

"Aham." I heard him cursing.

"Should I go on or you'll guess?"

"Go on..."

"Then there is this big...." I searched for a word to confuse him. "A big machinery."

He choked. I cover my mouth hiding the giggle.

"Are you getting close or should I go on?"

"Go on." He sounded very confused. Who's laughing now, bitch?

"And..." I stopped to think a little. What else can I use...? I stood up and peeked though the door at my mother.

"Oh and there is this liquid I use every time I do it."

I closed the door and covered my face with a pillow not to laugh.

"And..." I heard his impatience.

"Are you going to beg me for details...?

"Please tell me more details..." And there was the begging. Now that I have him where I want it's time for the punch.

"It usually takes over an hour before I finish..."

He cursed again.

"So are you going to guess what I'm doing or do you want me to tell you?"

"How...about...you...tell me." He stuttered. Sweet lord this is priceless.

"I am..................." I waited a little and then "doing the laundry."

There was a moment of silence and then a loud crash. Bullseye.

"You got to be fucking kidding me?" His voice was loud. He was mad. Very mad.

"What did you think I was doing? You didn't think about anything dirty, did you?" I played my innocence voice. "Cause that would be ironic, you're thinking dirty and I'm actually cleaning."

"You, you....you little teasing prude." He yelled. And then he evil laughed. "Oh, I'm getting you back for this. You're going to be sorry for this."

"The only thing I'm sorry about is that I didn't have the chance to see your face."

He growled. "Oh sugar. You better prepare your self. You don't know what's coming to you."

"You are going to punish me?" I laughed at his threat even though I was a little scared.

"I am! And you'll beg like I did."

"The day I beg something from you is never going to come."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"You like to tease people but you hate them teasing you." I yelled. "You think about this every time you dream of me doing..." I stopped. "The laundry."

And then I hanged up, turning my phone off. That sexual disturbed, big headed, self-centered and irritating tease is going down. He might think he can do what ever he wants but I'll show him. He got a taste of his own medicine and now he complains. I will never beg for anything and god as my witness the only time I'm planning to do that is if someone's life depended on it.

"You did what?" Angie almost killed me after I told her the whole prank thing with J.D.

"I HATE HIM SO MUCH." I yelled. "He makes me want to kill him and I'm such a non violent person."

"He is so not going to stop until he gets his on way you know that right?" Kayla added.

"I know. And I'll make him work so hard for it he gives up trying."

"Don't you fear him?"

YES.

"No. He's going down."

Angie and Kayla laughed at my bravery and then they started their daily routine.

"I kissed Johnny." Angie went first. "Our first kiss together was perfect. He was gentle and rough and made me want more and..."

I made a face "No need to tell us how he sucked your face."

"But his tongue was..."

I hit her with a pillow. "Stop."

"Fine, fine. But anyway. I am officially his girlfriend and he my boyfriend."

"You got the title, nice." I high fived her. Johnny had never had a girlfriend. He was more one night stand. And I told Angie that if she gets the title she has whipped him. She did it.

"I still haven't kissed Chris but I'm going on our second date tomorrow."

Kayla smirked and blushed. "But he did let me touch his abs."

"What is with you and muscular men? You are so tiny and you look for such huge men."

She giggled. "But don't you want to be swept away but someone's mighty hands and..."

I coughed. "As much as I appreciate you two sharing details I told you I'm comfortable talking about sexy men when I don't know them personally. Please. You people are changing my view of things."

They laughed. "Well since we can't talk how about you tell us about J.D ..."

That's it. IT'S PILLOW FIGHT TIME.

I avoided J.D this whole day but break time meant dealing with the devil. I asked Angie and Kayla to spend the break with me far away from their table. As J.D walked in the cafeteria he walked towards his table but glared at me and smirked. My blood boiled.

I turned my head and kept talking to Angie. But even I didn't see it I could feel his looks on my back. I couldn't take it so I grabbed my bag making a lame excuse that I'd be right back and I headed towards my locker. I pulled out some books when someone walked passed me and pushed me down.

I lifted my head to see a jock passing by.

"What's your problem?" I asked offended he pushed me. I wasn't bullied but this guy was just crossing the line.

He suddenly turned around and pierced me with his black eyes. I recognized him right away. It was the same guy I saw talking with someone behind the bleachers.

As I rose up holding my books he came closer and knocked hard on the lockers. "I don't have a problem do you?" He smirked and pushed me on the lockers.

"You didn't have to push me." I said shaking. This guy was crazy. How could he talk to a person like that? Especially a girl.

"I wanted to." He starred into my eyes. I was on the edge of backing down "Are you going to cry now?"

"No!" I tried to sound convincing.

"If you weren't so busy thinking about how J.D screw you last night you would have saw me." My eyes widened and I tried to push him away but he was too heavy.

"I heard rumors. They say that's the only thing why he talks to you."

I will not cry, I will not cry.

"Go away please." I pushed him harder. But he just grabbed my hand. He looked mad.

"So you like it rough, maybe I could..."

"Say the word Steven and you're dead."

I turned my head to see J.D walking towards us.

"Prince charming to the rescue?" Steven smirked. "Is that one of the things you promised when you started screwing her?"

"Keep on talking and you are a dead man walking." J.D came closer and just glared seriously into Steven.

"So the rumors aren't true?? Steven smirked. " But the question is, is she still a virgin?"

"I wouldn't know I was too busy fucking your girlfriend." J.D smirked.

I wanted to scream. Why did this guy care? People were starting to gather around and listen. They all whispered something, they probably wanted a fight.

Steven wasn't happy with what J.D said.

"You better apologize now and I'll leave you with a few broken ribs. Nothing serious." J.D added.

"You think you're so tough. How about we settle this right now..."

"Don't make me repeat my self. Apologize."

"You are crazy if you think that I will..."

And then BOOM. Steven was on the floor with a bloody nose. I knew that J.D was strong but damn, that punch...Steven got of the ground quickly and attacked J.D.

Even though Steven looked bigger and stronger J.D was faster. He walked behind him twisting his arm and then making him kneel on the floor. As he twisted it more everyone just kept on wowing and whistling. Steven roared from pain.

"Now apologize to her."

Steven wanted to complain but J.D twisted his arm even more.

"Ah...alright. I'm sorry." He yelled glaring at me.

"And if I ever see you bothering her again I will twist your arm until it breaks."

And then he let go. Everyone was cheering on J.D. There wasn't much of a fight though. Steven had nothing on J.D. He saved me and this makes it so much more difficult to hate his pretty face.

Steven stood up pointing a finger at J.D.

"You are paying for this." And then he walked away.

"I just want to make this clear." J.D yelled. "Anybody who has a problem with her can first come to me."

Before I could say something I heard a teacher's voice coming from down the hall. I grabbed J.D's hand and pulled him into a corner. I leaned against the wall and grabbed him closer.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"You saved me so I'm saving you. Now pretend you are making out with me."

I didn't have to tell him twice. He was already leaning in to kiss me.

"I said pretend." I fussed as I pressed my hand on his mouth.

He lifted his hand and put my hand away then he did something I wasn't expecting. He put his lips on my neck and slowly started kissing it. I wanted to say something but it only came out in a moan. I tried to push him away but I was just frozen there with my arms on his chest and his body pressing me on the wall. I closed my eyes for a moment but a familiar voice forced me to open them again.

"Mr. Colin I heard that there was a fight and I have a feeling that you were involved."

Our math teacher was staring next to, as she starred at J.D's back. He lifted his head and turned around revealing tiny me under him.

"I'm sorry I was a little busy to join." As our teacher blushed seeing me and J.D she made a face and walked away. I immediately pushed him off me. I felt cold air around me after he was away. I wanted to pull him back just because he was warm. Not that I felt sparks or anything. Not that I needed him to crush me again like that. There was absolutely no way that's why I wanted to pull him back and make him kiss my neck again. I shivered.

"Every time I go on and save you, you end up repaying me. How did you know she was coming?"

"She has eyes and ears of a spy." I added forcing my self to look at him without blushing.

"How about you go to class since the break is over and I will see you later."

He winked at me and left. Just like that. It didn't really make since why he just left and I suddenly wished he didn't. But I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. I only felt like that because he stood up for me...Right?

There have been three days passed and I didn't even have a hello from J.D. Let me tell you. I may have yelled at him for stalking me but I'm a girl. I like attention even though it's from a crazy idiot who likes to "protect me". And I hate being ignored. Angie is to busy showing off her new boyfriend. Kayla is not even there mentally when I talk to her and J.D is nowhere to be found. My parents are dealing with this big case that even they don't got time for me. I am going insane people. I am becoming desperate. But most of all I hate being ignored by J.D. But I'm not going to run after him. No, no, no. But desperate times come with desperate measures.

Let me just say...I'm not proud of this.

"Mark." I smiled and sat down next to him drinking a soda.

"Julie." He smiled. Since he was alone I had no problem talking to him. Neither did he.

"About what happened at the movies..." He started.

"Forget about it." I smiled politely.

"It was a really bad date." He admitted.

"It was." I confirmed and smiled looking him blush. "I guess you'll just have to live with that."

"Friends?" He offered.

"Friends." I giggled and leaned closer.

"So can I trust you?" I tried to look serious.

"If I can trust you, you can trust me." He winked.

"As my friend, do you think you can do me a favor?" I asked.

He smirked and got even closer. "Well...If it includes me pretending to be with you so we can make someone jealous I'm in. Besides I think I need a little attention on me. I haven't kissed a girl in a while." And with that he blushed. How did he knew what was I going to ask? Probably because he watched too many movies.

"Your secret's safe with me."

"So who are we making jealous?"

"Everyone." I smirked. I think he liked being a part of my evil plan.

Like I said I'm not proud of this.

"I want to make my friends stop being so self observed and remind them they have a friend. They'll get a taste of their own medicine." And of course J.D. I was desperate for his attention.

"I like it. And girls can finally see that I exist in the dating world." I looked at him. "It's a win-win combination only there is one more thing."

"And what's that?"

"There is no kissing. We can cuddle, laugh together, walk together, sit together but no kissing on the mouth." I said that blushing.

He looked at me with hesitation like he wanted to say something but instead he just nodded.

"Alright. So how do we do this?"

I evil smirked. It's show time.

I saw Angie, Kayla, Chris, J.D and Johnny sitting in the schools yard and went over to them sitting on the bench.

"Hi guys."

"Hey Julie, where have you been?" Angie asked.

You little...she asked me where have I been. Ugh. I should ask her that question. But instead of that I just smiled. "Oh here and there."

I saw J.D smirking. He had all of this in plan didn't he? To make me run after him...and it's all because of the laundry joke. I'm not dumb I know what he's doing. But he's in for a big surprise.

"So what's new?" Kayla asked when my phone ringed.

"I'm sorry I have to take this and stood up."

(J.D's p.o.v)

She's been talking on the phone for ten minutes. And she laughs and giggles all the time. Who the fuck is she talking to? Is she playing with her hair? I ignore her for two days thinking I could make her come after me but no, she has to be so different from the other girls and instead of that, her brain tells her to go and have fun with someone else. Jealousy strikes me. How is she not even a little bit of irritated by my ignorance. I turn my head away and I'm not looking at her. She'll think I'm jealous.

I am but that's not the point.

(Julie's p.o.v)

I listen to Mark going on and on about a movie he saw yesterday. I laugh and pretend I love what he's saying and giggle all the time. I look over my shoulder but J.D wasn't interested even a little. I hate him. His ignorance is killing me.

"Mark..." I started but he was still talking.

"And then he pulled out the gun and..."

"Mark..." I whispered louder.

"Everything suddenly went boom and..."

"Mark." I yelled.

"What?" He came back to reality.

"Dude you got some serious movie issues."

"Sorry sometimes I get caught up."

"This is not working. The thing we planed for tomorrow has to be done now."

"Okay I'm on my way."

I went back to the table and pretended I'm excited.

"Who was that?" Angie asked intrigued.

"Oh just someone." I giggled and tried to cover my cheeks. 'Like I'm covering my blush.' You know what I mean...

"Does that someone have a name?"

I giggled again and peeked just a little to see J.D's reaction. His face expression was numb. Damn it why isn't this working, am I doing something wrong?

(J.D's p.o.v)

I am going to kill the guy who ever he is. She looks so excited. I try to stay normal but my fist just wants to punch someone. Thank god her friends are doing their job well and ask the questions instead of me.

"So who is he?" Kayla asked.

Come on spill it out.

"He'll come and you'll see." Julie smiled and tried to calm her self down. That kid got some nerve bringing him over here.

"Oh come on. Tell us. We'll act surprised." Kayla was convincing her.

"Alright fine. It's Mark."

MARK? MOVIE DATE MARK? You got to be fucking with me?

"I thought the date went bad." Angie asked.

Yes! I though it went bad. I was there. It was bad.

"Yeah but he called me and apologized and we went on another date and it was amazing. He is very sweet and charming and he acted like a gentleman."

I was so close to flipping the table but instead of that I smirked. I am not going to let her get to me.

"So are you two together or something?" Angie was interrogating Julie but the question almost killed me. Damn it why do I care?

"We might be."

That's it I can't take it.

"I'm glad sugar. At least you found your gentleman."

(Julie's p.o.v)

He laughed and punched Chris shoulder.

Was that asshole mocking me? He kept on smirking. Ugh why do I even bother to get attention to myself?

I saw Mark coming.

"Lip gloss." I pushed Angie as she pulled one out right away and my lips were shiny in no time.

I waved at Mark and I stood up sitting with him at the other bench. We knew they were watching so we needed to look as natural as possible.

"Are you ready to do this?" Mark whispered as he lifted my hand and hold it for a while.

"Oh I am so ready. I just want him to do something so fucking bad..."

I fussed but then Mark smiled and I knew I had to do this for him as much as for me.

I laughed and giggled while Mark was pretending to say something interesting.

I was never the type who made people jealous. I mean never. And now I just had the need to be in the center of attention. Me and Angie had a name for people who craved for attention- Attention Whore.

And I was becoming one now.

Mark put his chin on my shoulder kissing me somewhere between the neck and shoulder area. It wasn't anything like the kiss J.D gave me. J.D made mewant more, this just made me ticklish.

Mark took that as a positive thing so I didn't have to explain anything. He kissed my cheek and put a lock of hair behind my ear. As I was afraid he'll kiss me I leaned back.

"Don't worry we said no kissing on the mouth."

I came closer and he kissed me right next to the mouth. I had an urge to laugh but then I saw J.D standing up nervously and walking away. Bingo.

I pushed Mark back immediately. This was getting uncomfortable.

"Mark it's done."

He blushed immediately. Why was he all of a sudden so less cool and dorkier?

"Julie could you do me a favor now?"

I nodded my head. "Sure...Wait, what's the favor?"

"I need you to say you hooked up with me and tell Sofia that I'm a great kisser."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"You like Sofia?"

"Yeah, but don't tell her that. As we agreed you'll tell everyone that things didn't work out but brag."

I laughed again. He was so adorable. "Mark, don't worry. I'll handle this. But since I think everyone is talking about it today we should wait till tomorrow. Alright?"

"Yes. Thank you." He hugged me and walked away.

I came back to the table. The guys were gone but Angie and Kayla were looking at me with disapproval.

"Why did you do that?" Angie asked with mad expression.

"Did what?" I asked confused.

"Make out with Mark?"

"Oh I'm sorry. If you liked him why didn't you say so? I guess I was a little in the shadow about that since you have a boyfriend." Not caring I just slapped that in her face.

"What do you mean since I got a boyfriend?"

"You know what I mean. You don't pay any attention to me. You two always talk about how Johnny is super hot or how Chris's abs are harder than a rock. I am so sick of it. Till here."

I showed an invisible line at my forehead.

"I can't take it anymore."

"What that got to do with Mark?" Kayla decided to interfere all of a sudden.

"You don't get to ask about him, that's how." I fussed.

Angie pulled me to sit next to her. I tried to push her away but she was stronger.

"Calm down drama queen."

"I will not calm down. I want justice." I yelled and then she slapped me. Hard.

"Ouch." I yelled and covered my cheek. "Bitch that hurts."

"It's a slap to bring you back to reality. Stop whining and listen to me. We do not ignore you. You are avoiding us all of the time. How hard it is for you to say something to Johnny or Chris. The only person you talk to is J.D. You didn't even ask my boyfriend does he have a hobby, what music does he listens to...never. Don't you think me and Kayla want you to accept them or at least give approval. God damn it Julie you are my best friend but if you blame me one more time I'll slap you again."

"Do that and I will run over you with a car." My thoughts fly away to the silver beauty.

"Julie. I need you to accept him as a friend. Please."

She begged me as she held my hand firmly. If I say no will she twist it?

"I'm sorry Angie." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"And I'm sorry for ignoring you." She let go of me smiling with water in her eyes.

"Oh don't cry you baby." I teased her and went over to give Kayla a hug too. I missed them.

"So tell us. What's up with you and Mark?"

I decided to tell them the truth.

"We made a deal. We pretended to be together so I can get a little attention..."

Angie raised a brow. "Attention whore."

"Yeah, yeah I know. But anyway I have to return the favor and say that we hooked up, he's a great kisser but we are better as friends and I have to convince Sofia."

"He likes Sofia?"

They kept on laughing because Sofia was really weird. She was this little short blonde who always had a weird taste in clothes but was so nice that she was almost an angel. Flaw- had a thing for players...

"So he hooks up with you today and goes to her tomorrow...That makes him a player..."

Kayla connected the thing.

"Exactly. But keep this as a secret please."

They nodded their heads.

"But you pissed of J.D a lot." Angie added.

"I did?" I said with hope.

"Was it in your plan to do that?" She raised a brow.

"Maybe." And then I blushed. Naturally.

"Oh you sneaky snake." She laughed from the heart. "Well I do have to hand it to you. He was holding it under control until Mark kissed you."

"Oh he didn't kiss me. That was the agreement. No kissing on the mouth."

"But you broke him. He was jealous. If I was you I would warn Mark by the way."

Right. I winked at them. Successful day.

I hope you liked the chapter. I don't know why we girls do what we do but i guess it's part of our nature. Do you do stupid things to get a guy's attention?

Please comment and vote . :* I love you all, you're the best♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 36
A simple game just to be nosy started it all. Please excuse grammatical errors, thank you! ♥️
15 0 1
A troubled teenage boy is struggling with his personal life and growing up. Until a girl comes a long and tries to change that.
31.6K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
618 47 42
A girl simply looking to have a great time and some fun, along the way she used to work in a magazine company where they suddenly threw her off witho...