Come Back to Me (Don't Save M...

Od AccioTherapists

Harry's fourth year begins and all hell breaks loose as secrets are revealed and Y/n's past comes back to hau... Více

Chapter 1: Nightmare
Chapter 2: Amos Diggory
Chapter 3: Teasing
Chapter 4: Men in Masks
Chapter 5: The Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 6: Bait
Chapter 7: Hermione
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: The Dragon
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Reputation
Chapter 12: Study Hall
Chapter 13: Keep Talking
Chapter 14: Obey
Chapter 15: Nervous
Chapter 16: Mistletoe
Chapter 17: We Should All Be Worrying
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: The Dream
Chapter 20: The Second Task
Chapter 21: We Were Just Kids
Chapter 22: Sirius
Chapter 23: Safe?
Chapter 24: Coincidences
Chapter 25: Just a Walk
Chapter 26: Polyjuice
Chapter 27: Blood of the Daughter
Chapter 28: Loyalty
Chapter 29: Imperio
Chapter 30: Who is Alastor Moody?
Chapter 31: Healing
Chapter 32: The Minister
Chapter 33: Take Care of Yourself
Chapter 34: Comfort
Chapter 35: The Truth
Chapter 36: How Long?
Chapter 37: Regulus
Chapter 38: Mine
Chapter 39: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 40: Home
Chapter 41: The Animagus
Chapter 42: You Can Talk To Me
Chapter 43: Lunch
Chapter 45: Born to a Monster
Chapter 46: Promises
Chapter 47: The Potion
Chapter 48: Restless Night
Chapter 49: The Meeting
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 51: Rumors
Chapter 52: Don't Say It
Chapter 53: Show's Over
Chapter 54: You Didn't?
Chapter 55: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 56: Running Again
Chapter 57: Goodbye
Chapter 58: Friends
Chapter 59: The Hearing
Chapter 60: The Surprise
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: Stay Out of Trouble
Chapter 63: Family
Chapter 64: Breakup
Chapter 65: The Patronus
Chapter 66: All We Want
Chapter 67: Weakness
Chapter 68: Animals and Friends
Chapter 69: The Boggart
Chapter 70: Where's Home?
Chapter 71: More Secrets
Chapter 72: The Task
Chapter 73: Work It Out
Chapter 74: Nothing to Worry About
Chapter 75: Don't Anger the Pink Toad
Chapter 76: Fired
Chapter 77: Toad
Chapter 78: Gossip Chat
Chapter 79: Sacked
Chapter 80: Authority
Chapter 81: A United Front
Chapter 82: Occlumency
Chapter 83: The Attack
Chapter 84: Failed
Chapter 85: Promises and Reunions
Chapter 86: My Lady
Chapter 87: It's Begun

Chapter 44: Lies

216 17 2
Od AccioTherapists

I opened the door, stepping into the living room and hanging my cloak on the back of the door.

"Sev, I'm home!" I called, figuring he was probably upstairs in his sitting room. I began heading upstairs, only to find Narcissa sitting in a chair, Severus seated across from her, a glass of wine in each of their hands. He looked up, his eyes wide as he saw me.

"Y/n! I-I thought you'd be gone for a while."

"Clearly," I spat. "No, I got done early so I came home. I thought you had to go into town?"

"I-I did."

"Yeah? And now you're here with her?"

"Y/n... It's not what you think," Narcissa said, standing up and placing her glass of wine on a small table near her chair. She began walking toward me but I took a step back.

"Don't!"

"Y/n, please."

"I apologize for barging in. It's clear I should've knocked." I turned my back on them, trying not to allow the tears to fall down my cheeks. It wasn't that I thought he was cheating... it was the simple fact that she was there. Seeing her face reminded me of her husband and I felt the anger rush through me at the image of his face in my mind. I could still remember the feeling of the Imperius Curse on my mind and the overwhelming helplessness I felt in that moment. I headed for the door but I felt her small hand wrap around my wrist.

"Y/n, please just wait. Let me explain."

"I don't want to hear it, Narcissa." I pulled my hand away from her. "Go run back to your husband and my father. Why don't you go run back to them and plan how to kill my godson!"

"Y/n... I would never hurt you... or Harry."

"That may be the case but your husband already did." I looked at Severus. "And you... you lied to me."

"Y/n, I didn't want to hurt you any more than you've already been hurt."

"So you thought lying to me was the better option!? Sev, I knew what I was getting into when we started dating. I knew about your past and that one day Tom would probably return. I can handle that... What I can't handle is you lying to me. You brought her here!"

"Y/n, it's Narcissa... why does it matter so much that she's here?"

"You should know why," I hissed. "After what her husband did to me... I don't want to see any of them again."

Narcissa looked confused and turned to Severus who simply stared at me, unsure of what to say.

"So, what? You thought you'd just have a lovely conversation while I was out defending you!?"

"Defending me... Y/n, what are you talking about?"

"I'm constantly defending you! To everyone! I was with some old friends who don't think very highly of you but I always defend you!" I hissed, carefully avoiding the fact that it was an Order meeting given the fact that a Death Eater's wife was standing in our sitting room. "And this is what you do behind my back! You thought you'd betray me by bringing her here!? Next time at least warn me so I don't show up here!" I was trying to maintain my composure but I could feel the warm tears stinging my eyes. I wasn't sad. I was furious and the rage threatened to spill from my eyes as I yelled at him.

"Y/n... what did I do to make you hate me so much?" Narcissa whispered, tears forming in her eyes.

I looked at her, feeling my walls crumbling around me. Images flashed in my mind of the times I had spent with her family and the tears spilled from my eyes, the memories becoming too overwhelming to hold in. My legs were growing wobbly and I fell to my knees, sobs racking my body, as Severus ran toward me, crouching to the floor.

"It's not you she hates, Narcissa," he answered for me, taking my shaking form into his arms.

"No! Don't touch me! You've been lying to me this whole time! You're working for him again, aren't you!" I hissed, crawling away from him.

"Baby, please," he whispered. "I promise I'll explain everything. Just... Please don't shut me out. Don't be afraid of me."

I hugged my knees to my chest, making myself as small as possible. Narcissa slowly moved toward me, crouching next to Severus, keeping a small distance between herself and I.

"Y/n... you're the closest thing I have to family. My sister was disowned... and my other one is in Azkaban. You were always like a sister to me. I would never hurt you."

I shook my head, curling further into myself. "He Imperiod me. I couldn't do anything," I muttered, the words not seeming to make much sense to her.

"Y/n, sweetheart, what are you talking about?"

"Lucius." I looked up at her. "He Imperiod me in the graveyard. I had to watch as Tom used the Cruciatus Curse on Harry and I couldn't do anything to help him."

"H-he did what?" she whispered, her eyes wide as she looked up at me.

"You didn't know?" Severus asked, turning to her.

"N-no. How could I have possibly known that?"

"We assumed Lucius would have told you," Severus answered.

"Well... he didn't. He refused to speak of that night."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.5K 1.7K 41
After Sirius breaks your heart you and regulus get closer
731K 20.4K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...
7.5K 449 13
𝒐. where regulus black has a one-night stand with his best friend's crush. ━━━ ❛ if something goes terribly wrong, find me on the other si...
516 14 13
In which Remus and Y/N meet at camp and experience something unforgettable, or In which he pretends to forget her, making her question everything. H...