π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ | π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘π™Έ...

By HoneyLixie00

"Every piece of me aches for you." -- Being transferred to a new school just before the year started was the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
Epilogue | New Beginning
Epilogue II | Matrimony
!Announcement!

81

794 35 20
By HoneyLixie00

[Jeongin]

The open field in the middle of the woods was already so crowded. I felt like we have been running late. But we were told show up at 10. I guess everyone else was just early.

I clung to Felix's arm and he rubbed the back of my hand to soothe me. I've never been to a party this big. The maximum amount of people I've got drunk around was 13 other people. This... this was a lot more than 13 people. I had to bet the whole graduating class was here, plus other students from different grades.

"Im going to go find Chan! Let him know we are here!" Hyunjin yelled over the buzz of conversations and music. I would be supposed if we got busted before the night was over. Felix walked forward, dragging with him as I still clung to him. We weaves through people and he was looking around searching.

Off in the distance, I saw Hyuka doing pull up on a tree branch around a ground of people and felt relieved.

"There's Hyuka!" I pointed him out to Felix and he laughed at the scene. "Go hang out with him, baby. I'm trying to find Jisung."

"What? Why?" I asked, pouting that he was ditching me too.

"He asked me to hold onto something for him. He needs it tonight! Now go, I promise I'll be right back!" He went to walk off but I grabbed him.

"Wait, what is it?"

"I can't tell you baby. It's a secret." He said patting my head and I pouted more.

"But I'm good at keeping secrets!" I stomped my foot and he laughed.

"Not with this one, no. Now go baby. I love you." He said and I huffed, marching off towards Hyuka who had now done his 114th pull up before dropping to the ground. I only knew that cause the crowd around him was counting. They all cheered and i assume it's because he beat someone else's record.

"Hyuka!" I called for him and his head snapped towards me, instantly smiling and running up to me.

"INNIE!" He tackled me in a hug and I already knew he was tipsy just by his mood and reactions to my showing.

"How much have you drank?"

"Only enough to feel the buzz, I'm taking a break from the alcohol until it dies down." He responded and I nodded. He's always been responsible like that, not letting himself get too drunk so he can watch out for other people. This time I'm assuming it's to watch out for Jisung. That little bastard gets drunker than a skunk. Though I admit it just amplifies his fun and outgoing personality. Speaking of...

"Where is Jisung?" I asked and he shrugged.

"He ran off a little bit ago, said he was going try and see if Felix was here yet. But if you're here, clearly he is too."

"Yea.. that's coincidence cause he just left to go find Jisung." I informed and raised a brow.

"That's suspicious." He chuckled and threw his arm around me. "Let's go find out what our boyfriends are up to. Shall we?"

I quickly agreed and we marched off in a random direction, almost instantly running into Chan and Hyunjin, grouped with Beomgyu, Changbin and Seungmin.

"Oh hey!" Beomgyu said settling down his red solo cup. He offered us hugs, everyone seemed to be in a good mood tonight. Maybe it was just me being slightly uncomfortable in the crowded atmosphere. "You guys want a drink?"

"Nah, we are hunting down our boyfriends. They be acting sus." Hyuka said.

"But I'm right here." Hyunjin giggled and kissed my forehead.

"Not you, dumbie. Blondie." Hyuka said and Hyunjin raised a brow at that.

"What's he doing?"

"Keeping secrets." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"In that case, let's go hunt him down." Hyunjin laughed, finishing what was left in his bottle.

"I'll come too!" Beomgyu said, and gave Chan a quick kiss on the cheek. "Iloveyoubye!" The last phrase he said so fast it was almost incoherent.

The four of us marched off, arms around each other and heads turning in search for the suspects. We were all stomping together in unison and we looked at each other, only to start laughing.

"That's Felix right there, right?" Beomgyu pointed to a gorgeous blonde with a face covered in freckles. It sure was, and he was talking to Jisung. I watched as he slipped him something small but I couldn't quite see what it was.

"Yea. It is. Good eye Gyu!" Hyuka said a darted for them and we followed in his footsteps.

He hopped to a stop in front of them, startling the both of them and Jisung quickly shoved his hand into his pocket.

"Hello, Mister Sussypants." Hyuka leaned his arm on Jisung's shoulder. "And hello you too, Mister Imposter." He directed at Felix and he laughed. Hyunjin grabbed his arm and shook him.

"I CAUGHT THE IMPOSTER!" He yelled and I could help but bend over from laughing so hard.

"We were just talking." Jisung claimed with a laughter and I kept my mouth shut on what I saw. I told Felix I could keep a secret so imma prove it.

As everyone else become distracted by conversation, I maneuvered my way over to him and leaned over his shoulder. "So what'd you give him?" I whispered. "Drugs?"

He looked at me surprised as if he hasn't known I saw. "Uhmm... nothing."

"Come on, if I were to say something wouldn't I have said it in front of everyone?" I asked keeping my voice quiet and looking to make sure no one was listening in.

He sighed and grabbed my arm to pull me away.

"It's not that I don't trust you not to say something, Innie. It's that Jisung asked me not to say anything to anyone. Including you and Hyunjin."

"Why'd he even ask you? Why not Hyunjin?"

"Baby, you know Hyunjin can't really keep a secret to save his life."

"That's fair." I nodded.

"Please just leave it alone until he decides to share okay?" He asked and I sighed with a nod. "If I could tell you, I would and you know that. But I made a promise. I'm trying to keep all my promises."

"Okay, I get it. I'll leave it alone." I said and thanked me with a kiss on the cheek. When we got back to the group, I noticed the rest of our friends had gathered, and there was a boy with Jungkook I have never seen before.

Chan offered me a cup filled almost to the brim. And I mentally said fuck it.

I took it and instantly tipped it back as I chugged. My friends started clapping and cheering for me.

——

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The rousing continued as I handstanded onto the. My head was dizzy from being upside down but I kept going.

I had no idea how much time has passed since I was up, but the second my feet touch the ground, I was surrounded. Chan with his drunk ass shaking the hell out me I was afraid was skeleton was gonna hop out of my body.

"Baby, even I can't do a fucking keg stand, you are officially cooler than me." Hyunjin said and ruffled my hair.

"You know despite to horrendous taste of alcohol, I know understand the whole ordeal. Getting wasted can be fun." I said and Felix laughed.

"You're not wasted. If you were, you be on the ground incapable of having this conversation." Felix said as he took a swig from his bottle.

"Hey! Turn the music down please, just for a sec! Thank you." I heard a voice and turned to see Jisung standing on the tailgate of some rando's truck.

"Oh god." I said. I feel second hand embarrassment and not even from Jisung, that bitch is embarrassed by nothing. I feel for Hyuka as he watched his lover with confused eyes.

"I have something to say!" Jisung called out and for some reason almost everyone had their phones out filming as if something embarrassing was about to happen.

"Tonight has been great! Granted this is exactly what I had planned for what I'm about to do next! But I want to thank everyone for being here as your about to witness it." Jisung said.

"Jisung get down your gonna fall." Hyuka said extending his hands.

Without Hyuka's he hopped down and landing on both feet perfectly. "I'm not that drunk baby."

He set his cup down and I had front seats with Hyunjin and Felix to whatever was about to happen next.

A hand rushed over my mouth as he got down on one knee and I looked at Hyuka who was in utter shock. Everyone instantly cheering and Jisung turned his head. "GUYS SHUT UP PLEASE!"

This only made Hyuka laugh.

"Kai Kamal Huening. I love you. This isn't a proposal just yet." He said as he pulled out a ring. "Just the promise of one."

"Yes." Hyuka said. "I'll take that promise, yes."

"You didn't let me finish." Jisung said with a laugh and stood on his feet as Hyuka slipped the ring onto his finger and threw his arm around his lover.

"I don't care! Yes!"

I was instantly jumping up and down with excitement and running up to the both of them. Everyone cheering and clapping around us too. Hyuka turned to me and hugged me, I rocked him back and forth then I stopped. Turning around on my heels to face Felix.

"Is this the secret?" I mouthed to him and he nodded with a huge bright smile on his lips.
Jisung had entrusted Felix... with a ring. That's what that whole thing was about.

"Okay! Lets get back to the party!" Jisung said lifting his cup into the air and everyone began cheering once again.

"Oh my god! Let me see!" I said to my best friend and he showed me. It was a simple silver band with flowers engraved into the metal. But not just any flower.. his favorites. Poppies.

"Wow he really went for it with this. What if you said no?" I laughed and he smiled.

"I'd never say no to that man in a million years." He smiled sweetly looking over at Jisung who was staring at him with a happy smile from across the little open circle. Jisung was chatting with Felix and Hyunjin.

"I'm so happy for you." I hugged Huening Kai tightly and he hugged back.

"I'm happy for you too, you know. We both came such a long way since we first knew each other." He said stepping back slightly from the hug and fixing my hair. "You know, I never fully thanked you for being the first one to love me. So thank you."

"Thank you too, Hyuka." I said with a happy smile. "Thank you too." He looped his arm through mine and we walked over to our lovers.

I didn't think it when I first showed up to this party but...

Tonight was a memorable night.

————
[A/N]
1 chapter down! 3 more to go!

Imma keep this short since you'll be hearing from me again very soon! But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I know I did.

So much closer to our happy ending dears! See you again soon Honeybees.
~ Cece 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.4K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
57K 2K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
210K 15K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...
116K 8.1K 40
Felix is an omega with a young son, looking for stability in life, wherever it may come from. He works as a kindergarten teacher. His son becomes fon...