Sometimes, Love is Silent | L...

By jimins_lovely_army

𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘧-𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣... More

~Introductions~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Thanks

Chapter 13

26 2 0
By jimins_lovely_army

Hellu guyss,
The next chapter has arrived!
Also Angel pt2 with Jimin, Love Letters by Army and Ateez' new album The World: Outlaw are out!
Go stream <3
Stay safe and have fun,
Sovara

~~~

It was quite hard to climb up there, but they managed it in the best time they could.

The wings flattered more.

Chaewon stood there, Taemin mildly touched her hand. What are you waiting for? Break the glass already!, he then signed, somewhat excited. Chaewon nodded and breathed in shakily.

Then she lifted her hand and punched glass. It splintered immediately in millions of tiny shards and Chaewon protected Taemin from the sharp rain with her whole body, making sure he didn't get injured at all.

Hundreds of shards bored into her skin, but she didn't even flinch. When it was over, she made sure another time that Taemin wasn't hurt. Chaewon! You-

Suddenly Chaewons eyes widened and she opened her mouth to let out a bloodcurdling scream, which Taemin of course didn't hear. Chaewon?, he signed, panicking.

Then he noticed the cause. Snow-white wings now jutted out of her back. His hands were trembling as he took her face in his hands. 'It's over soon', he thought. 'I promise'

Then he kissed her. She kissed back, crying. After a while she released. Thank you, Taemin, she signed, then her look noticed something behind him and her eyes widened.

She immediately pulled him behind her. It was the counsel of the angels. "Chaewon", one angel said as it flew forward. "Don't. Come. Near. Mother", she growled, holding Taemin protectively in her arms.

My mother, she signed. Taemin furrowed his brows furiously, like every time he was angry.

"Who is this human?", her mother asked. "You don't have to know. We're leaving now", she hissed. "No, you're staying where you are", her mother ordered coldly.

Chaewon laughed sarcastically. "As If I'd care about what you say" Taemin. I need the sword. They'll concentrate only on me as soon as I killed one of them., she signed.

Taemin wasn't happy that she had to kill again, but on the other side, he thought, they definitely deserved it. So he gave her the pocket knife. "I was cooperating with you. If you didn't had took my wings and kicked me out of heaven, we wouldn't be here today and I wouldn't enjoy killing each one of you"

The words immediately unfolded their effects. The counsel looked at her in panic, instantly completely forgetting about Taemin. Her wings took a strong beat as she flew up in the air. That was the moment Taemin realised, she hadn't had just one pair of wings.

It were five pairs of beautiful, giant, white wings. Chaewon looked stunning as she rose up in the air. The two swords unfolded their true self, the blades shining deadly in the sun.

The counsel couldn't move as they saw the angel of death rise again. Chaewons cold eyes found the ones of her mother. "The time of this damned counsel is over. You will never hurt an other angel anymore", she growled.

Then she shot through the air, almost too fast to see with the human eyes, but Taemins great vision could take it. She killed three angels with one straw of her sword.

Soon, she was covered in gold blood, and there was no one left but her mother. "I will make you suffer like you did to me and to Taemin", she said with a sadistic smile, making sure, Taemin could lip read her.

"It's all your fault! You took away my wings, you made Jonghyun blind, you were keeping me away from Taemin when these demons were attacking him when he was a kid! You are the reason my boyfriend can't hear and speak anymore! Why did you do this? HE WAS A KID", she screamed, tears suddenly rolling down her cheeks, Taemins eyes widened.

This angel in front of his girlfriend was the reason she was too late to save his hearing and voice? Anger filled him. Furiously he signed to Chaewon.

Her mother was shook. This handsome boy her daughter brought with her regarding every danger was the one?

"Chaewon, listen-" "NO SHUT THE FUCK UP", she yelled and drew her sword across her cheek, immediately cutting the skin. Gold blood wetted the silver blade.

"You have no right to speak. You took Taemins beautiful voice from him. You don't deserve yours", she hissed but still making sure Taemin could lip read.

Chaewons hand closed around her mothers neck. Her mother knew, she couldn't do anything against her daughter anymore. Chaewon threw her through the air, the older angel fell on the platform next to Taemin.

Chaewon landed silently next to both of them. Chaewons mother sat up and looked up to her daughter. "Don't look at me. Look at him! Look at his scars. Look what you did to him!", she hissed.

She did like her daughter said. Taemins scars lit up red through the makeup in the sun. "He's a human. He was a kid. He was a kid. He didn't deserve this kind of pain", Chaewon hissed.

Her mother looked down on the floor. "Look at him and apologise", she heard Chaewons angered voice directly at her ears. She looked up again. "I'm sorry", she choked on the words.

Taemin looked coldly down on her. It was his choice to forgive or hate her, but she already knew that these words couldn't change the way he was now and what happened.

Then he smiled, it didn't reached his eyes. But she saw his non-existent tongue. She lowered her head, she couldn't take the view.

"See what you did? It was you", she heard Chaewons voice, shaking from anger and hatred. Chaewon's mother looked up to her daughter. She held her swords calmly in her hands, but she didn't expected what came next.

Chaewon handed her long sword to Taemin. "I won't kill you now. You don't even deserve a normal death. But I tell you what: Taemin is very interested in cutting your wings", she cruelly smiled.

Her mother lowered her head as she unfolded her wings and spread them. Taemin came closer, holding the sword a bit shakily (well, it was the first time ever he held a sword in his hands, of course it's shaky). Immediately Chaewon was by his side and gently laid her hand on his.

Chaewons mother saw how gently and careful and loving her daughter touched this sweet, pure, innocent boy, she couldn't hold in her tears anymore. It was so obvious, how deeply these two were in love.

She had made terrible mistakes. She now admitted that.

The sword whizzed down and cut right through feathers, flesh and bones like it was butter. She screamed in pain as her wings fell to the ground next to her.

Chaewon enjoyed the screams, Taemin smiled as he saw the gold blood flood out of her wounds, eventually wetting his clothes. He was a good human but in this case, he didn't regret anything.

Then Chaewon took the sword back. Taemin smiled at her and signed. End it.

Slowly, my angel, she said. A fast death isn't what I want for her. I will revenge Jonghyun first by taking her eyesight. Then I'll cut her tongue out like she let it happen with you. And if she didn't died until then, I will take away her hearing like she did let it happen to you.

Taemin realised that she didn't even wanted to kill her, so he quickly signed. If she hasn't died then, I'll kill her. You did enough. Chaewon nodded with a soft expression.

"So, mother. Do you know what comes now?", she crucially smiled. Her mother nodded. "Kill me", she said. Chaewon coldly laughed. "You wish"

Suddenly her mother felt pain in her eyes and her world went black. "This was for Jonghyun", she heard her daughter hiss. "Open your mouth", Chaewon ordered. So she did, fearing what came next.

Pain and the taste of blood filled her mouth as she felt the cold blade in her mouth. She choked and wanted to scream, but she felt another cut by her neck, knowing it cut her vocal cords.

She felt her power leaving her body. "Oh you're not dead yet? How bad. Say goodbye to your hearing. This is for Taemin" Then she felt the cold blade by her ears, her world went immediately silent.

Chaewon was covered in gold blood as she stared down at her mother. She handed Taemin her sword again, as she heard the gates open. Do it quickly, she signed and pointed at the guards flying in.

Together?, he signed, she nodded and took his hand with the sword again and led it. Together they drove the sword in the heart of the last elder of the counsel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.4K 46
He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
1.9K 140 14
It's amazing how one second, it feels like everything is perfect. Like he's reached heaven on earth. And then in the next second, that heaven can be...
99.1K 3.5K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...
74.6K 3.6K 25
- 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞�...