Sometimes, Love is Silent | L...

By jimins_lovely_army

𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘧-𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣... More

~Introductions~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Thanks

Chapter 4

35 2 0
By jimins_lovely_army

The next day Taemin woke up first. First he was confused because the room wasn't his, but as soon as he felt Chaewon breathing calmly in his chest, he remembered. The sun fought her way through the blinds and let Chaewons pale, clear skin shine.

Taemin was enthralled by her beauty. The white scars on her face seemed to glow up in the sun and not for the first time he asked himself where she got them from.

His fingers gingerly touched one of them; careful not to wake her up. The skin under his fingers was rough where the scar was. A little smile found its way on his face as he continued to trace her scars.

In Taemins thoughts, Chaewon was the most beautiful person he ever met and he almost was glad that she got expelled from her school (okay, maybe he was. A little bit).

Suddenly he felt eyes on him and looked at Chaewon. She had woken up and the grey eyes of hers met his dark ones. Taemin smiled. 'Hey', he mouthed, still not able to sign since her hand laid on his and he didn't want to end the touch.

Chaewon lifted one hand to his hair and stroked through it; she made it messier than it already was. She giggled, Taemin could feel the vibrations on his chest. Now he wished he could hear. He wanted to hear her laugh, her voice.

Her hand on his cheek snapped him out of his thoughts again. She shook her head. Did she knew what he was thinking? Taemin didn't know.

~~~

They continued to lay like this until Jinki came in. Good morning cuties. Taemin, I'm sorry but you have to go soon, I need Chaewon's help with something, Jinki signed with a warm smile.

Both of them were in shock, neither of them knew Jinki knew sign language. But eventually both nodded, so Jinki left again.

Taemin sat up, Chaewons head fell on his lap. Oh- sorry.

Chaewon just smiled, looking up to him. It's okay, Taeminie, she signed to him while sitting up. Then I'll go.. see you on Monday in school? Chaewon nodded, definitely not happy that he had to leave, neither was Taemin.

~~~

Some time later, Taemin was gone and she went downstairs to Jinki. "With what do you need my help, Jinki?", she asked. "We have to pick up a friend of mine, he is a little.. in trouble"

Chaewon tilted her head. "And why do you need my help?", she asked interested. "You're good with disabled people, Chaewon"

This confused her more, until it clicked in her head. "Your friend is disabled?", she asked worried, Jinki nodded. "Yes, he's blind. Him and his best friend had a fight and he asked to stay with me -us- for a while. You have experience with severe disabled people, Soyeon told me, last but definitely not least Taemin, that's why I need your help. I still don't really know how to behave around someone disabled. I'm very clumsy", he confessed, being a bit embarrassed.

Chaewon smiled mildly. "That's okay. What's his name?" Jinki looked up in surprise. "Jonghyun", he then told her with a light smile. A painful expression shadowed her face, but the next second it was gone. "Perfect, then let's go!"

They drove for half an hour since Jonghyun and his best friend lived on the other side of the city, at first they didn't talk but then Jinki asked Chaewon about what happened the past night. She smiled bitterly when she answered. "My depression happened. But you don't have to worry anymore, now I have Taemin"

Jinki smiled as he stopped the car. "It's nice to hear that you finally found someone you can fully trust" Chaewon saw something sad in his eyes and combined quickly. "Talk to them", she said. "Whatever happened, talk to them. Love is like a flower, if you don't give it water for a short time, it won't die right away. Even if it's just friendship love"

Jinki was shocked at her combination ability. "You deserve happiness, Jinki, you really do. You're one of the few kind and pure humans I met", she smiled weakly. "But now let's go"

She got out of the car and waited for Jinki to follow. A few minutes later they were in Jonghyuns apartment. "Jinki..? Are you here?", a unique voice asked, lightly trembling.

Chaewon froze. That voice.. she would recognise this voice in thousands. "Yes, I'm here, Jjong, don't worry. I brought a friend, she is really sweet", Jinki immediately answered, his voice was soft.

Fuck, what did her Jonghyun here on earth?? And what did he do that he was even blind?

Jinki tapped her shoulder and she snapped out of her thoughts. Jonghyun stood right in front of them, and he was as beautiful as the last time she saw him. "Hey, Jonghyun. I-I... It's me.. Chaewon"

Jonghyuns cloudy eyes widened as he realised. Tears fell down on his cheeks. "C-chae? Y-you... but.. how?" "I'm hugging you now", Chaewon whispered softly as she wrapped her arms around the shorter.

Jonghyun cried. "I-I thought... the elders.. said y-you were.. d-dead!" He buried his face in her shoulder, holding her tightly. "Shh, Jjongie, I'm fine, you're fine. It's okay, I'm alive, obviously" "I missed you so much, Chae", he sobbed. "Shh.. I know Jjong, I know, I missed you too", she whispered softly. Her hand couldn't help herself as she touched his back, just to feel the healthy slits of his wings. She breathed out relieved.

His wings were fine. He was fine.

"Ehm...?" Jinki had no idea what was going on, just that the two somehow knew each other. Chaewon released from Jonghyun and turned to Jinki. "I'll explain when we're home"

Jonghyun in the meantime searched for her hand. As he felt the soft skin under his fingers he intertwined their hands immediately, which caused Chaewon to smile lightly. But then she remembered why they're picking him up.

"Who hurt you?", she growled, causing Jinki and Jonghyun to shiver. "Minho.. we're.. fighting" A sadistic smile found its way on her face. "This asshole. I'll show him what it means to hurt you" Jonghyun shivered once more.

"N-no, h-he's not here right now.. let's just leave.. please?" Chaewon forced herself to calm down and then softly squeezed his hand. "Of course. Anything"

~~~

An hour later they sat in the living room on the couch. "Explain to me please, Chaewon. Why in the world do you know each other?"

Chaewon looked at Jonghyun, who felt her gaze and nodded.

"So.. this is actually a long story. And you'll probably think we're insane. But it's the truth. We're actually angels"

Jinki looked indeed like he thought they were going insane. "Angels??" Jonghyun nodded. "Yes.." She squeezed his hand again. "We're siblings. Actually, I'm the older sister, but it looks like Jjong is now the older"

Jonghyuns eyes widen. "W-what?" "Yes. I'm seventeen. In human years. The elders had their fun to make me a kid again" Jonghyun pouted. "That's not fair, I'm the younger!" Chaewon laughed. "Yes, you definitely are, Jjongie"

Jinki still looked like he didn't get a word. "What?" "Jonghyun and I are - were - angels in heaven. We were guiding dead souls to heaven and helped finding lost ones. Sometimes we were even assigned to guard humans", Chaewon explained, and at the last sentence she clenched her teeth.

"But why are you here then?", Jinki asked. Chaewon stiffed. "I got kicked out of heaven. They took away my wings" Even Jonghyun was shocked. This was something he didn't knew. She looked at her brother. "Why are you here?, Jjong?", she then asked.

"I didn't want to believe that you were dead. I told the elders that I wanted to search for you, and they said it was fine. But they took my sight, very funny to them", Jonghyun told her. Chaewons eyes were just small slits.

"When I get back to heaven, I swear I will kill them all", she growled. Jonghyun shrugged. Again, Jinki couldn't keep up. "Wait, I'm still not over the fact that you have wings?"

Chaewon clenched her teeth so hard that she got headache. "I don't have wings anymore", she hissed. "But I have..", Jonghyuns voice was small and insecure. She sighed. "And that's relieving to hear"

"Then your de-" Chaewon jumped up and held her hand on Jinkis mouth. She shook her head violently. 'He doesn't have to know', she then signed silently.

Jonghyun looked lost, his cloudy eyes were searching through the room without actually seeing anything. "Chaewon?" Immediately she was by his side again. "I'm here, sweetheart, it's alright"

Here's a little filler chapter :)

What do you think about the reveal of them being angels?

Stay safe
Sovara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.4K 46
He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
74.6K 3.6K 25
- 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞�...
45.2K 2.8K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
2.7M 132K 86
❝SHUT UP KIM Y/N!!❞She flinched, as i suddenly burst out, ❝YOU ARE STILL A FVCKING SMALL KID!!❞A loud sob escaped from her mouth, ❝JUST GET OUT OF HE...